Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mazerun to Heaven (Sheena-Tiger x DonVoltonus)

Karina gasped as she watched and felt the rope wrapping around her wrists, stumbling forward as she was pulled and leaned into the taller demoness with those cute decorated horns. She shivered and bit down on her bottom lip, sucking it in on one side, looking somewhat playful. "Wh...what I want... I want you and all the rope you want to use on me... please go wild!" she whispered, wondering if it was a good idea to tell a demoness to go wild. She might do actual harm since, hell or not, she was still a human that had to participate in a show the next day. "Just... leave me in one piece? Please?" the blonde told her ordered demoness while she playfully pulled on the rope. It already was a rush she could feel from simply having her hands bound.

She smirked, tying her hands off with a grin. "Well then, how about first you get on your knees like a good girl paying worship to her demon queen?" She smiled playfully, a bulge beneath her thin dress.

The blonde girl tried not to giggle while her hands were properly tied after which she tried playfully to pull them apart. "Getting down on... my knees?" she looked surprised but then it clicked and she lowered herself down, taking a bit time as she tried not to simply drop down and hurt her knees. Karina looked up, pondering, but then reached up with her tied hands, pulling the dress up in hopes to free the bulge. "Mmmmh... I wanna see what my queen is hiding there!"

Her cock sprang out, a strange black girth with glowing blue ridges and bumps, looking like something that would belong to a huge dragon, not a feminine demoness.

Karina looked at it with wide open eyes, marveling at it while taking in the sight. She had no chance to take a proper look at the one of the red skinned demoness who had 'interviewed' her. For sure it looked quite different and if she had to guess, a bit bigger as well. "Soooo... how exactly does one worship her queen? You are my first queen." The blonde looked up, a cute twinkle in her eyes while she leaned in and gave the cock a playful lick.

"Mmm, well, one should begin with the cock and pussy of course." She smiled, her smooth black slit covered in smooth, glossy scales. "It's important that a girl keeps every inch of the queen's scepter clean."

"OOOOH! So this is the scepter. I was already wondering how it is called." Karina tried not to giggle to much but sound serious which worked quite well even though the twinkle in her eyes were giving everything away. Definitely limited and not used to it, she reached up and grabbed the scepter with both her hands so she could steady it a bit while licking it much more sincere. Having to work with both hands tied together at their wrists, she could not move one down as she wanted to give her queens smooth slit the attention it clearly deserved but after a few licks she held the scepter in place while she dove down, maneuvering her arms aside and leaning to the other side, to give the place below some attention. It was quite visible that she had issues and slowly got frustrated. That sexy black demoness had only bound her wrists and she already was unable to move as she pleased.

The woman chuckled, her sweet taste filling Karina's mouth as she started to dive down the length, giving a sigh of pleasure. "Still trying to adapt I see, is this your first time giving head while all trussed up slut?"

The short blonde with her tied wrists looked up, her cheeks blushed deeply while she answered with a meek "Yes... my queen." But with that said, she gave the cock another lick, not wanting to displease the demoness. She hoped for a little fun with punishments but she saw no need to enforce it.

"Hurry it up my little servant, or I shall have to punish you." She smiled, glowing blue precum drooling down her length.

Karina wished she could reach down with one hand and give the proper attention to her queens smooth black slit but with how the evening had begun she kept her hands on the warm cock, gently rubbing up and down. "Ooooh... it glows!" the blonde chirped in excitement and licked her lips before wrapping them around the head of that cock and running her warm tongue around it, giving the glowing pre some time to unfold its flavor. At the same time, she explored the tip that way, looking up to study her queens face and thus her reactions, searching for the sweet spots so she could please the demoness to the best of her abilities. For the moment her head moved only slightly forth and back, but by the look in her eyes she was about to go down more.

She smiled, running a hand through Karina's hair with a sigh of pleasure. Her taste was unique, faintly salty and bitter, a little sweet, a touch of sour, basically everything at once.

"That it does, and by the end of tonight so will your insides." She smirked, cock swelling thicker.

Karina pushed her head into the hand and almost purred, enjoying the touch quite a lot while she continued to run her tongue around the cock. She tried to focus on the underside of the head while doing so. All the time, her eyes were cast up to look into the demoness eyes, a happy sparkle in her eyes. Upon hearing that the dark demoness planned to make her glow on the inside, the blonde shuddered, moaning in pleasure while she at the same time pushed her head down on the cock, attempting to take the whole length down her tight throat.

"Damn, pity you aren't a demon, you could make bank with a throat like that dear." She sighed, pulsing in Karina's warm mouth. "Keep it up darling, you're queen is very pleased with your performance."

Karina tried to properly look up despite having her nose in touch with the lower belly of the demoness. This was now the second demon within not even a week who was telling her that she should be a demon and began to wonder if both might be correct about it. For the moment though, she kept her movement up, making sure she pressed her tongue against the pulsing cock as much as possible. Somehow she managed to smile, hearing that her queen was that pleased with her.

"I hope you are ready for a taste." She soon groaned, ropes of sweet, cold seed pouring down Karina's throat, a large load, but she remained entirely hard. "Interesting, you're quite the unique human you know."

Karina gave the demoness a groan as her queen announced that she was ready to cum and opened her eyes wide in surprise as she could taste the cold and sweet seed. Both of it was a surprise, mostly the coldness though as she was used to warm and hot stuff but never something like that. The blonde woman swallowed the huge load to the best of her ability, like a good little human. She arched her eyebrow at the comment about being unique but was to busy sucking on the still hard cock stuffed into her to actually ask.

She smiled, pulling out of her mouth, patting Karina's cheek with her cock. "Come bend over the bed for me darling." She hissed, long blue tongue flicking out tauntingly.

Karina was gasping for air, having had the cock stuffed nicely into her mouth and filling her with the sweet cum had made breathing somewhat harder, but she smiled up at her dark queen and gave the cock a playful lick before she hurried to run over to the bed and jump onto it. The blonde girl needed a little adjustment, not overly easy to position perfectly with bound hands, but she managed to finally offer herself properly for the demon, legs spread so everything was open.

"I hope my queen likes what she sees!" she asked with clear teasing voice and shake of her hips.

She moved behind Karina with a smirk, licking her lips. "Oh she does." She purred, kneeling down. "And your queen wants a taste." She hissed, leaning in, running her long, luminous tongue over Karina's slit, leaving faintly glowy trails on her skin.

Karina shuddered at the reply and shook her behind even more to entice the dark demoness even more. "My queen may taste everything she wants, I am heoooo... herrrrrrs for the taking." The blonde trembled, that unbelievable tongue was licking her and made her wonder how deep that tongue could go for real, after what she had showed Karina.

It was already starting to slither deeper inside, the woman no longer talking as her tonngue coiled and thrust. It was already licking and rubbing Karina G-spot, and was now working in further, tickling against her cervix, threatening to taste her womb.

The blonde girl gasped and writhed, her hands were fists and would dig deep into the sheets if she could while she tried to push into the tongue. Getting fucked by the red skinned one earlier had been good, it had rubbed all her good spots, but this was lifting it up to another level with how the tongue was able to move around inside of her. And then this sensation deep inside of her. The dark skinned demoness could feel with the tip of her tongue how the opening was twitching quite invitingly, as if Karina actually wanted her to taste her most private parts. "Mmmmhhy queen! Deep...soooOOH DEEP!" she gasped, wanting more.

She would feel the demon's lips curl into a smile against her slick pussy, tongue thrusting forwards into her womb, caressing, licking, tasting her deepest inner reaches.

Karina would collapse on her bed if she had propped herself up on her hands or elbows but like this she only lifted her hips as much as possible. Feeling the tongue snacking inside her most private place was making her moan with every lick or thrust and the demoness could feel the blonde human tightening up around her right before Karina climaxed.

Back
Top Bottom