Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mazerun to Heaven (Sheena-Tiger x DonVoltonus)

"I'll give you a hint sweetie, you shouldn't insult demons, even in your mind." She suddenly slammed to the hilt, pumping fast. "You never know just who might be reading your thought!" She grinned, flared cocks bulging Karina's stomach.

Karina moaned loudly as the cocks suddenly were slammed into her small body. She could not believe that this cunt of a demoness was reading her thoughts but then, she deserved that rough fucking for being so mean. "I.. I am sorry... please fuck me!" she begged, arching her back while her walls tightened around both cocks. The shape was ... interesting... it scratched her itching insides in such pleasuring ways that she could climax within mere seconds.

She chuckled. "That's better." She thrust deeper, pushing Karina up against the wall. "You should know to be polite darling, I'm surprised nobody has ripped your head off yet." She snickered. "Not that it'd do anything, you're stuck in hell for good."

Karina gasped and squirmed, the pounding was scratching all her special spots and it was all she could do to reply with a "My job is so boring, no one talks with me!" right before she exploded into her climax, every muscle in her body tensing up, especially around the 2 cocks buried so deep within her body... almost milking them for all the wonderful, hot, black spunk.

She smirked, not nearly ready again yet. "Oh I know, I was here for lust, but I applied for upper management, and after giving up my soul I found this much more fun!" She laughed, thrusting her hips hard.

"Uh...hu?" was her quite intelligent reply. She was far to lost in her post-orgasmic bliss to understand what the demoness just had told her, it was simply not sinking in deeper than registering that someone was talking to her. On the other hand her hips worked perfectly, still moving back and forth, matching the thrusting cocks now in perfect synch while she clenched down on both of them.

The demoness grunted, slamming to the hilt and packing both of Karina's holes with thick, hot, sticky cum, black running hot down her thighs. "Ahhh. Much better, should be a car outside awaiting you."

Karina was all bliss and idiotic grin on her face as she could feel the cocks pulsing within both her tight holes and then the hot cum shooting deeply into them. It was a feeling she never had felt in her lifetime and now had starved for sex for over a year, so it was even better. She needed several seconds to get herself together and calm down just enough to first grasp what the demoness had just told her, after filling her up, and to stand without having to use the wall as help. With wobbling legs the blonde slowly walked out of the office, throwing a hot glance over her shoulder, hoping she would meet that red skinned bitch again, even if only for some fucking. What could she say, she was a sinner after all. As the demoness had not ordered her to undress, Karina was more than happy to keep the sexy dress on herself, while the black cum was dripping down, leaving a trail of her way down and into the car. She had no clue where she was expected, but remembered that there had been a mention of some kind of place where she would stay during the show and guessed the driver would know everything.

She was taken to what looked like a massive arena, like a human sports stadium but ten, if not twenty times the size. She was taken to a nice looking hotel and dropped off, told to simply go to the front desk.

At the front desk she would be greeted by a demoness who moved on a body of slithering black tentacles, her body mostly human, her ample chest entirely uncovered. "Welcome! We have a room waiting for you, we just need you to fill out a little form for your stage name!" She smiled, sliding over paper and a normal pen.

Karin leaned back during the ride. This was the first time she was allowed to enjoy a transport, no running against an invisible wall while attempting to enter it no nothing. Instead she could relax and gather some of her strength back, it felt pretty good. The arena itself was not overly shocking in terms of size, this place hardly needed to adhere to certain rules but she wondered if this thing would really be filled. She was not really an exhibitionist and after that 'test' it was likely that the show would include certain... elements... and souls and demons actually in this number live and so close... They staring at her at a screen or the likes was one thing but that close and personal? What did she get herself into?

Shaking off this kind of worries, she entered the hotel and approached the demoness at the reception and smiled at her, ignoring the lower halve of her body to the best of her possibilities. "A stage name? Oh... that..." she was surprised by that and had to think rather hard but finally scribbled something down reading 'Karranim'. "I hope that will do" she said, smiling, while she slid both items back. "Where will I stay?"

She smiled, handing her a room key. "Room 715." She handed her over a small packet of cards. "Everything is covered while you're here. Food, entertainment, company." She smiled. "The show starts tommorow, so you've got all night. And, while you're here, all restrictions have been removed, so if you see somebody else hot here for the show you can jump eachother all ya like."

The young woman took the room key, wondering if that number had any significance but if there was one, it was lost on her, either forgotten or never heard. The cards though where a curious thing while the other news were very welcome but she would try to leave the happy laughing and jumping be until she was in her room. "I will try to remember that, thank you for the information." she said, bowing ever so lightly, hoping her grin was not all to obvious, before she held up the pack of cards. "What are these for? Are they used in the show? That other demoness had said nothing."

"No silly, they're credit for anything you can order from your room, food, fun, whatever. And, a few ID cards you'll need around, just keep em on you." She chuckled. "Now go on, elevators are down the hall to the left."

Karina tried not to look all to dumb as the cards were explained and swore to herself she would attempt to be more observant in the near future. She would sort things out after she made it to her room. With that in mind the blonde smiled at the demoness and left her behind on her quest to room 715!

It was easy to find after following the wall signs, leading her to a classy looking room with a king size bed, and even a hot tub in the corner on the main room.

Karina looked of course around the room, not that there would be all to much, but it did not hurt anyway. Considering she had worked today, it was getting late and thus, despite it being really inviting, she only took a short bath to clean herself from the 'test' and the following makeout-session with the redskinned demoness... she really hoped they could meet again... before crawling into the king sized bed. The young blonde assumed, the next day or days would be long enough.

She would feel something odd, a small booklet under her pillow marked "Entertainment". Inside were numerous pages of various attractive demons in all genders, along with phone numbers and price lists.

Karina sat up rather annoyed with the hard pillow but was calmed down after finding the reason. It did not take her long to get out her cards to make some sense out of it. The demoness at the reception had said some wee for payment but they likely were limited. She then compared whatever she found with the price list.

Wanting to experiment a bit she tried to locate a reasonable priced attractive one which promised to have have something to suck on and something to eat out while hopefully being skilled with ropes or something like that. She was here for fun and a way out of hell. Even if heaven might be boring sexwise... sins and all... it should be better than her punishment in hell, so why not sinning a bit until she made it out here. Of course, if all those she wanted would be expensive, she would just go with an attractive female demoness... maybe one with an hopefully prehensile tail she could use to fill "lil ol" Karina up.

She would find what she was looking for, a skilled futa demoness with black skin and blue markings, her price low simply because her chest was only a large C-cup.

Karina pondered for a little bit, comparing the different options but finally settled on the black skinned one. She did not get what was so wrong with that size for tits, they still were bigger than hers and likely luxurious to cuddle with. Decision made, she finally called for the demoness according to the list, hoping for a fun little evening.

She soon heard a knock at the door. The demoness awaited her, horns polished with the points filed away to round tips, each with a gold ring wrapped around the middle. (Horns, of course, being decorated as humans would their ears.)

She smiled, her pattern pulsing with gentle blue light. "Always a female, guess that says something about men down here huh?" She stepped in, dressed in a flowing black nightgown. "Can't believe we have humans competing in this little event." She smiled, seating herself on the bed.

"So, you have me all...night...long...." She hissed, letting her glowing tongue unfurl to dangle just past her curvy hips before pulling back. "Whatever shall we do with all that time?"

Karina opened the door, obviously very excited and grabbed the demoness' hand to pull her in and close the door the moment she recognized her from the picture but otherwise was standing in front of her, trembling. The young human was fighting hard to hold herself back and listened like a well trained human, knowing her place while she enjoyed the female form in front of her, hands twitching as she wanted to feel and grope her, especially the decorated horns or trailing the patterns with her fingers.

"Uh, I passed the test, I guess? That is what the succubus said at least, and that I was the first!" the blonde grinned, proud of her accomplishment and with no worries concerning the wonder about humans taking part.

"Oh yes! all the night! I th..." her eyes went wide, following the tongue as it unfurled and had to breath in and out a few times as she collected her thoughts again which had drifted somewhere instantly wet. "Where was... mmmh... I thought about a bonding experience... if you get what I say. I was not sure though if that really was your thing or just... using ... other means..." Karina gulped while she tried not to look all to much down between the demoness' legs or stare at where the tongue now was hiding, alternating between both places with pitstops at the lovely breasts she thought perfect with her smaller size.

"I may have misheard darling, Did you say a bondage experience?" She smiled, a black rope materializing in her hands as she caressed the length of well oiled and cared for fiber, pulling it taught, smirking. "Or a bonding experience? I'm not sure what that means."

Karina looked with wide open eyes at the rope. Even knowing where she was for a whole year now, simple magic like this was still amazing to see in action. "Well... I really said bonding... but what I meant ... well... that actually involves..." the young woman tried to steady her voice. Actually, while she had been sinned a lot in her life, certain fantasies, meaning all of them, simply never happened. Everything had been quite vanilla, leaving her rather curious, and now she reached out and tried to caress the rope as well. "So I made no mistake? You... you are doing that stuff? With me?" she asked, having such a hard time not to simply grab the demoness and fondle her. The short girl clearly wanted a certain image happening, her being the helpless and timid one, and not the aggressive one, while at the same time, she was full of energy and curiosity, leaving her right now as a bundle of energy that was about to explode.

The demoness chuckled at the reaction,wrapping the rope around Karina's wrists and pulling them together. "Darling, just tell me what you want eh?" She smiled, pulling the shorter woman in, tongue flicking along her neck. "Unless you just want me to go wild on your pent up little body all night long."

Back
Top Bottom