Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mazerun to Heaven (Sheena-Tiger x DonVoltonus)

Hell was surprisingly cold, if you thought about the pictures you saw in all kind of media, beginning with really old books and stories like the bible. For Karina Egger this place suddenly had been a reality despite her young age. Okay, she maybe had been a little bit overly active with her sexual activities and maybe had chosen the clearly wrong partner for one night but Hell? She had now been around the place for maybe a year, the first year of an eternity, and she was more than fed up with it already. Hell was quite the private thing, everyone had something else to experience. For Karina it was right now boring work, having to go to work early in the morning and essentially just stamp one document after another, for hours and hours to no end.

Once the young blonde had finished her daily work, she had to walk back home, any other mode of transportation was unavailable to her, but at least you got a really good look at the world... with all the pits of torture and pain or rivers of Lava and every street and corner filled with tortured souls and demons. Today some kind of paper hit her in the face she first was about to throw away, just when she realized that the word "Heaven" was written in big letters on it. Stopping she read the flyer someone must have had thrown away, like she nearly did.

New show coming soon to your television and radio, if you have one!
Everyone can apply, with a grand prize... your personal spot in Heaven!
Every day we will have a new winner, a new lucky soul that can go to Heaven!​

Naturally she was curious as well as careful. This was hell and despite the disclaimer that this was a genuine trade with Heaven with all the proper, impossible to fake, seals on it, there had to be a catch. Nevertheless she memorized the address and folded the flyer before she began to make her way to the place mentioned. It said something about auditions for applicants before the show. With nothing else than only having her boring 1-bed-appartment, literally there was nothing else in it than her bed, she finally arrived at the office building where that so called audition would take place and made her way to the person she had to meet for her personal ticket to heaven.

She would be led into a waiting room with other souls, even a couple partial demons. After what seemed like a small eternity she would be called into the room, the door slamming shut behind her.

A red demoness (NSFW) sat behind a desk, tapping on a small tablet, glancing up as she came inside. "Karina Egger?" She asked, continuing without an answer. "Currently paying for the sin of Lust with eternal bordem and sexual deprival." She stated, looking over her tablet. "Alright." She slid a slip of paper over. "Usual deal with the devil stuff. You win the game, you go free. The only way to lose is to give up, so depending on your willpower you might be here awhile, though I doubt it."

She passed her over a pen with a ring of small needles in it. "Sign blood on the dotted line and we'll start the testing portion of the audition. I can tell already you'd breeze through the popularity tests."

Karina had sat down and waited. Of course she had not expected to be the first, and if only to torment her with a time of boring sitting around and waiting. Lucky for her, this seemed not to be part of her torment, for once and no one tried to play any tricks on her. When called, the young blonde moved fast so she was not wasting her chance and the slamming doors were not all to unexpected, having watched other people before her entering the room, still the sound and having it happen behind her made her twitch.

"Y..yes, that is my name... and yes, that was... my sentence." she answered. Seeing the demoness was not overly surprising, after a year you get somewhat used to them around you, her boss was even one. One that reminded her of her teacher from 3rd grade but a demoness nevertheless. She looked down at the tablet, jealous, she had one as well, before she died, and then at the paper and the pen.

"I guess, telling you that I hate the blodd-stuff will not allow me to sign with ink?" she asked, grabbing the pen and biting down on her bottom lip. It was not the first time she had to sign something like that in this way, it was a rather normal thing but painful. Still, having the opportunity to leave hell and reach heaven... she pushed her finger through the ring, enduring the pain, and signed the paper, of course without reading anything.

"Okay, I signed. But what tests? And why do you think I would do well on popularity?" Karina asked, curious enough.

"Because you're cute." She stood up, thick cock bobbing between her legs, just over the slick lips of her pussy. "Now if you would bend over the desk for sexual testing please." She asked flatly, stroking her horse-like dick as she walked behind Karina. "The test is simple, if you don't pass out while I fuck you, you can be a part of the show. Simple right?"

"C...cute!?" Karina snapped slightly, looking up at the taller demoness with the red skin and... that juicy cock. Okay, she WAS a bit on the short side, there had been only few occasions when she had chance in her life to actually physically look down on an adult and most demons were rather impressive in any size. With the cock on display though, she calmed down fast and licked her lips.

"This better is no trick! I... I had no... since I died! This is my first time! I am something like a virgin, you know!?" the blonde almost yelled at the demoness while she rushed to pull down her panties from her far to long and dull skirt. Oh how she wished to have a mini right now, but her wardrobe was as dull as her job in hell. Nevertheless she managed to pull the skirt up over her hips while she bend over the table as instructed, hoping she could really take it, her chance to heaven!

The demoness thrust slowly into her, spreading her walls open slowly. "Don't worry, You get a warm up before I plow you." She smirked. "Pity you never asked to become a succubus, you'd make a very good one." She chuckled, thrusting deeper and slowly gaining speed, rocking Karina against the smooth, polished desk, the floor underneath her obviously stained by earlier auditions.

The blond woman gasped as the oddly shaped tip slowly pushed into her. She could feel her walls stretching around it. Her reason told her, she would not be hurt but her instinct reacted to that big thing invading her and she had to fight some panic. The table below her was cold and she could feel herself pushed into it while she reached forward and grabbed the other side to gain some illusion of security and something to dig her fingers into.

The young woman groaned, she never had known about another job opportunity, maybe it had been part of her torture not to tell her about something more exciting, but that was not the point right now. A moan slipped through her lips, the pain was pushed away by pleasure the more that cock moved within her and she managed to match the motions of the demoness, not that she had much room to do so but she tried. Her insides clearly stretched, able to accommodate the cock, made it seemingly fun, while the long skirt was sliding down with each thrust into her, covering how they were connected. "Ooooh demoness! This... is hot!"

"Of course it is, but the show will be hotter!" She laughed, thrusting faster, her hilt slapping against the human's hips, forcefully rubbing their clits together as the cock pounded into her womb. Within a few minutes the demoness moaned out, painting the girl's insides with thick black demon spunk. "Fuck, you're the first one to pass." She giggled.

Karina moaned deeply, with each and every thrust into her. She could feel the cock rubbing and moving inside of her, stretching her walls so much and it was feeling so fucking good! Busy with moaning and gasping for breath, she tried to reply but there was just not breath left for any kind of remark about hottnes and the show. At least she was able to concentrate enough to keep awake and not pass out from the pounding, which was hard as she felt the hot spunk shooting deep into her, pushing her over the edge into her own climax, leaving her twitching, bend over the table, but awake. All the short blond girl managed to do was lifting a hand weakly and showing a thumbs up with a dumb, wide grin on her face while something deep within herself asked, how she would survive the show if it would be even better, not that she had any idea what the show even was about.

"Alrighty!" She grinned, walking over to the wall. "Come on, we need to get you all dressed up!" The wall slid back, showing a wide array of fetish uniforms in all sizes, from nurses to firewomen to zookeepers, there seemed to be just about everything. "These are the availiable outfits. Since the show isn't going to likely be a one day thing, we want you to have a new identity for watchers to root for!"

Karina was still regaining her strength and was panting while the demoness already walked away. She cursed, how could they have such stamina? Okay, she clearly had more stamina when she had been more alive, like, when she was 'still in training' due to doing it more often. With shaky legs the blond girl followed the demoness, feeling the dark spunk that had been shot into her dripping out and running down her legs. It made her shudder, feeling it but knowing it was well hidden under her long skirt.

"Is there anything you would suggest?" Karina asked the taller red demoness who showed her around. Her eyes wandered over the collection, not sure what she herself would pick as it was quite the number of options, most of them never even had crossed her mind and she was suspecting that the choice could have an impact on the show. With that in mind she slowly focused on the different styles of police and military costumes, wondering what the demoness answer would be.

"I'm thinking you already look good in that, how about the sexy librarian? Short skirt, cleavage heavy top, some hot glasses." She smirked, pulling out the outfit. "Gotta please the crowd, since they have an effect on the game." She smiled. "And on how nicely you'll be living while you're playing the game."

Karina listened and looked more closely at the librarian. That one was not really something where her train of thoughts were leading but more like the opposite direction. She then looked down and placed her hands on both sides of her chest, pushing her breasts together. "Cleavage? You must be joking. I am not even halfway to your size, I guess." the blond said, clearly indulging the sin of jealousy. "But if you think, we can try." Karina continued and began to undress, showing no sign of embarrassment. After allowing the demoness to fuck her and the reason why she was in hell in the first place, that would have been quite pathetic anyway. It did not take her long to put on the few and quite skimpy pieces of the costume and placed the hopefully fake glasses on her nose, instantly feeling a bit better... a skirt not even halve way down to her knees and showing what little cleavage she had felt sooo good after that year.

She smiled, Reaching under the short shirt that showed off her midriff and adjusting her breasts to give some surprisingly ample looking cleavage. "See? It's all in how you wear it, and you wear it very well." The demoness chuckled, her complement reinforced by her hardening length. "The crowd will just love you." She leaned in. "Don't say I don't you this but, even if you don't win, a few crowd favorites will be getting a pardon, and living in hell ain't bad if you aren't being punished." She winked.

Karina smiled, finally with slightly red cheeks on her face. The compliments were working rather well on her, she liked it, and the warm touch of the demoness' hand. She looked around for a mirror, finding one quickly and licked her lips as her own hands ran up and down her figure while posing a little bit to get a good look. "I am sure I will win. I am in this to get up to heaven after all." Karina told the clearly slowly again aroused demoness, even though it was a bit nagging on her. This was a devilish show she would participate in, so she had no illusion, it would be at best really hard. They were not allowed to make things like this impossible, but that did mean nothing, so the chance to at least get away from her punishment would be good.

"So, i know how it is for Lust sinners, ya want one more round before I send you off to the place you'll be staying while you play our little game?" She asked, patting her thick cock. "I think this guy wants another taste of that beautiful human body."

The young woman looked at the demoness and her eyes wandered down to the quite manly tool, licking her lips. "Don't you have other people to test?" she asked, her voice shaking. She hoped that the red skinned would say 'no' or something like that. That cock had felt quite nice once and this could, maybe, the last opportunity to feel it again for quite some time.

She smiled. "Well, they're here for eternity darling." She winked,running her hands up the human's sides. "They can wait a little bit longer, now can't they?" She purred, rubbing her length between Karina's thighs. "Plus, the uniform is cum-proof, so we won't make too much of a mess of you." She grinned.

"But... the show... it has a starting date, right?" was her weak answer, knowing that would hardly play a role, even less as she could feel the cock rubbing the insides of her thighs. "Cum-proof... that is something... new. What about lil ol me? I am not cum-proof..." Karina tried to toy with the demoness a little bit with that while at the same time she closed her legs a bit to intensify the feeling. There was not much she could really do, being shorter and all around weaker than the demoness who could handle a mere soul however she wanted. Nevertheless, why not play a bit with that danger? Maybe she could get her hole used 2 times instead of just another single one.

"It does start tommorow, but we expect quitters, so this season we're accepting people until the winners are chosen." She smirked. "Doesn't matter much if you're cum-proof, you can lick it all up." She hissed, noting her lust. "You might like this little trick." She grinned, waving her hand, a copy of her cock sprouting above the first. "Don't worry if you black out this time, you're already in for the game."

"I am pretty sure, I will not quit. Everything to get away from stamping papers." Karina muttered while her eyes were unable to pull away from that big horse-cock-shaped cock. "Licking myself? I am not THAT flexible... really... Uh trick? What tr... OHWOW!" the blonde girl gasped as her brain finally caught up with the meaning of what she saw. "Uh... you might be a bit... big... I mean... I could hardly take you into my pussy when you had just one but... fitting both into my holes."

She chuckled. "It'll fit, it always does." She smirked, stroking both lengths between Karina's thighs. "Come on, I know you want me, I'm an Omnibus, I can tell when people are horny and you're about to fucking implode with restricted lust!"

The blond girl gulped. "They... will?" she asked, definitely on the brink of jumping at the taller demoness. Horny as she was she did not question the comparison to an omnibus which she did not grasp. Instead she turned around and walked hastily to the next wall where she placed her hands and wiggled her shapely behind at the demoness, feeling how the skirt tickled on the skin of her thighs. "Come on! Please fuck me!"

She laughed, smoothly pushing into both her holes. "You're lucky I'm such a nice girl." She teased, slowly thrusting her twin cocks in deeper. "Most people don't get any practice before the beasts they release in the games!" She smirked.

Karina moaned, feeling how the cocks pushed in. The demoness had not lied to her, it was not really painful, despite the fact that she could feel that she was full, like, REALLY full. And this stupid cunt of a demoness was teasing her with going extra slow... but it felt really good as well. The short blond girl even pushed back against the slow pushing cocks, feeling how her stomach stretched and was quite sure it even was visible how at least the cock in her needy cunt was moving in and out of her. "Ooooh ... this is tha best!"

Back
Top Bottom