Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Depraved, Literate Males! Dark Themes (FxM, smut, plot, ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Kat

Moon
Meow! Hi, I'm Kitty Kat! :3 Thank you for being interested enough to click on my request thread, I hope I'll be able to hold your attention until the end.
I'm looking to roleplay with a literate male Dom or Switch. I prefer to play on threads so that PM's can be open to discussing the roleplay.
I highly enjoy dark plots and am very open to depraved, twisted themes.

• My posts are usually a couple paragraphs (2-3+). I am looking for descriptive partners. Also, I want proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. No text talk.
  • I can roleplay in either third (preferred) or first-person, always past-tense. I am not particularly fond of playing multiple main characters (I am very open to playing side characters) although you're more than welcome to if you'd like. I only play 15-27.
  • If you get bored with the roleplay, just say so. It's a better move than abandoning it.
  • Planning out roleplays is something I love to do. I really like plotting and discussing, so I hope you'll be open to that too.
  • I will not roleplay with those who put their kinks first, those who do not meet my criteria, or those who do not respect my likes and dislikes. No means no.
  • Do not consistently poke me for replies. I can't reply every single day, but I will do my best to reply a few times a week.

Here are my biggest kinks:

-Older men (I do not play older.)
-Teasing (Both teasing and being teased.)
-Daddy kink (It doesn't need to be incest, I just love being able to call the male Daddy. Daddy Dom/little girl can be very fun.)
-Non-con (I also like non-con to con, and pseudo-rape.)
-Force/Rough sex (I enjoy playing against males who are aggressive and dominating.)
-Abuse/Pain: Hair-pulling/Biting/Spanking/etc. (I like scenes centering on abuse.)
-Sexual tension
-Dirty talk
-BDSM
-Bondage (From light to extreme!)
-Name-calling (I actually also really like petnames.)
-Punishment
-Public sex
-Orgasm control/denial
-Humiliation
-Exhibitionism
-Risk (Possibility of getting caught is so hot.)
-Facefucking/Deepthroating (Love choking on cock.)
-Cock worship
-Being turned from innocent to a little slut
-Size difference (A tall, muscular/fat male paired with a short, frail/skinny female, or something like that.)
-Smut WITH PLOT (Pure smut gets boring after a while. I love it, but I need some plot to go along with it.)
-Fear. I like to have my character scared, though I do also love playing as an uppity character. Innocent, slutty, any type of character can be fun to play as.
-Bruises
-Torture, both sexual and nonsexual.
-Corruption/Coercion/Blackmail.
-Bloodplay (Doesn't have to be extreme, but can be, so long as the main character does not die.)

Here is a list of what I DO NOT like.
-Vore.
-Gore.
-Footplay.
-Playing as a bimbo.
-Step-family (This isn't incest in my eyes and I am not interested in doing it.)
-Overly gentle (I prefer rough stuff, please.)
-Submissive pushover characters (I enjoy older, more powerful males.)
-Permanent Growth/Permanent Transformation (I would only ever want to change my character's appearance temporarily.)
-PermaDeath (To the main character, at least. Side characters can die.)
-Period stuff (Please, nothing to do with menses. Any other type of blood is just fine.)
(I will play with any kinks that are not included in my turn-offs. ANY! I am very open-minded!)

Roles
Daddy/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Uncle/Niece
Dad's friend/Daughter
Boyfriend's Dad/Girlfriend
Neighbors
Kidnapper/Victim
Burglar/Homeowner
Cop/Criminal
Private Investigator/Criminal
Master/Slave
Stalker/Victim
Scientist/Experiment
Serial Killer/Victim

Some Plots
*MC= My Character
*YC= Your Character

Stalker (YC) x Victim (MC)
[Concerning blackmail.]
MC has been feeling strange lately. She constantly feels eyes on her, but every time she looks over her shoulder she doesn't see anyone. All she can do is continue on with her daily life, even when the sensation never stops. YC is the stalker, the next-door neighbor and a longtime friend of her father's. MC doesn't know it's YC, until he follows her home one day and allows himself to finally be seen by her. She soon goes to him to tell him to stop, but he holds up naughty pictures of her and tells her that it would be such a shame for her future if they happened to leak onto the internet. And of course, her father wouldn't believe that such a good friend would stalk his own daughter.

The roleplay would involve MC having to deal with YC keeping his creepy distance, though he soon demands more from her. She has to allow him to do whatever he wants to her, and has to pretend that he's still a dear friend of the family whenever he comes over.

I would hope that this would involve things like humiliation, and that YC could be played as a brash, shameless man, going so far to even nearly be caught groping the daughter when invited to dinner, make "jokes" on her figure with her father, or have sex with her in her home just minutes before her father is supposed to arrive from work. Please feel free to brainstorm about this with me if you are interested in the scene.

Lawyer (YC) x Criminal (MC)
[Concerning childhood friends.]
Once upon a time, MC and YC were childhood friends. When MC left, however, that all changed. YC was left alone, and the two easily lost contact since they were younger back then. YC left his hometown after high school to pursue a Lawyer's degree at a college miles away, soon obtaining it and settling there permanently. MC followed a bit of a darker path. She became a criminal, constantly forced to run from authority so that she could avoid jailtime. When she is forced to run once more, she ends up in the same town where YC resides. Inevitably, she causes trouble there as she has in every other place. The lawyer is appointed to her case, and shocked to see the person his old friend has become.

In this roleplay, I think it would be interesting if YC was ignorant and did not understand his ex-best friend. He would still help her out sometimes (out of the goodness of his own heart? because he still has memories of her? he wants to help her become a better person?), though, like giving her a place to stay when she's running from the cops. However, he would threaten to call the police on her after he tries to convince her to turn herself in and she refuses. Tons of empty threats such as that one, of wanting to help her yet not understanding her at the same time. MC could have clashing personality traits, which could be chosen by you though keeping in mind that she's basically a hardened criminal. I'm hoping that their relationship will be an antagonistic one, too.

Older Brother (YC) x Younger Sister (MC)
MC is in high school. YC is already in college, an hour or two of a drive away from home. MC goes to YC's college to see what it's like there, wondering if she should follow in his footsteps and go to the same one. However, when she sees the girls on his floor dressing up like sluts and going to party, she forgets all about the academia and begs him to take her to a party. He does, and they mingle in the crowd and fall to the temptation of the alcohol being served. Combined with the music, the siblings soon lose sight of their relationship and take things further than they should.

This would be a bad thing if they both have significant others. YC would crave MC, the dark taboo fueling his desires for her, and blackmail her into an unhealthy affair by threatening to tell her boyfriend/girlfriend.​

Mental Patient (MC) x Psychiatrist (YC)
MC finds herself thrown into a mental asylum after having killed a loved one with only a touch of her hand. She swears that this is what has occurred, anyway, and as a result the asylum is where she ends up. YC is a psychiatrist, seemingly helpful and sincere on the outside but rotten to the core on the inside. YC is at fault for what MC has done. YC had been a part of MC's childhood, as an older friend with dreams of helping people. However, YC found that he enjoyed manipulating people much more than he enjoyed helping them and so decided to play mindgames with the patient. With time, he managed to hypnotize MC to murder and to think that only her touch had caused such a thing to occur.

The roleplay could continue with more mindgames, as well as the psychiatrist convincing the patient to murder others and spiral down into actual insanity. Naturally, mental torture would occur though so would physical.

Musician (MC) x Obsessed Fan (YC)
MC is a popular young singer who has been a hit in America. She's going on her first major tour, unsure what to expect. YC is a crazed fan who has her album, posters, and a shrine for her in his room. He's a very loyal fan, though over time becoming more possessive and obsessed until he leads himself to believe that he is the only one right for her. This belief is solidified when MC makes her relationship status of TAKEN live on Facebook before her tour. YC makes it his goal to murder the man and try to whisk MC away, perhaps becoming her 'manager' and force her to continue performing... No matter what it takes.

Kidnapper (YC) x Victim (MC)
MC has been kidnapped by YC. However, he didn't do it for vengeance or ransom, but because he thinks he loves MC. YC is delusional and believes that the only way that they can be together is if he keeps MC locked up in his home, unable to escape or call for help. As YC falls deeper into their delusion, he tries to convince MC that they are in love and that MC is the one being irrational. MC must try to convince YC to let her go, or let his guard down just long enough for MC to make a run for it.

Serial Killer (YC) x Soulmate (MC)
A soulmate AU with a dark twist. When people turn 18, they stop aging until they meet their soulmate so that they can grow old together. YC wants to remain eternal forever. He goes around killing any possible soulmates he comes across so that he may never age, emerging as a serial killer as a result. YC comes across their reincarnation of a soulmate, MC, but MC finds out their dark, twisted past and is prepared to face off against them. MC could be a cop or someone who is capable of handling a weapon and defending themselves, or perhaps just a defenseless civilian who has to try and handle MC's sick, sick love, if it can even be called that. More like an obsession, an obsession to kill them.

I'm thinking that MC has a certain innocence that YC wishes to exploit, perhaps wanting something MORE than just eternity and using MC to help them. He might just find that MC awakens deep, dark desires from within him.

Thanks again, this time for taking the time to read. I hope I get some fun partners! Additionally, these ideas are not set in stone so feel free to suggest changes and whatnot. I love to hear other people's ideas too. I will be adding more plots soon enough!

Bumped! I have somewhat revamped this request thread! Hope to get some good partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom