Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Longterm partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
My story below

"It takes place in the future in the year 2045 , a woman named Erika a wife and mother was stalked and taken from her family , she wakes up in a unknown spot and figures out her body has changed , she has no sense of feeling or emotion as much as she tries she just cant , she notices the place is gone and has been that way for a number of years meaning she just hasn't been asleep for hours or even days but ten whole years has passed since she was taken and brought there, she then breaks out and learns of her new powers like being able to shot hot voltage energy out of the palm of her hand and be able to take flight and sore like birds , she becomes angry over not knowing what became of her family and decides to take it out on regular people"

This was day of the first attack , humans has never faced anyone like this and bullets don't effect her and nether does any high end weapons , she just attacks and kills people without any signs of guilt or fear or anything

(For this story I play as Erika and you pick out your own character so if you wanna join me in this epic r p message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom