Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF] Highschool Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Planetoid
Hello fellow people of BMR. My name is Aki and I am looking to do an adorable high school RP with my neko Adzel. Please note that I want your OC to be neko as well. As to keep with the theme here. So here goes nothing!

My rules
  • Please write at least 1 paragraph per reply, anything less is just boring
  • Please be comfortable playing neko characters (Female)
  • Communication is key! Do you not like it? Not into it anymore? Too busy? Tell me! I won't bite! (Hard ;3)
  • Please be okay with using Kik/Skype. As those two platforms are easiest for me.

If you read this all the way through, make the title of your PM 'Unicorn Farts'

Now for the plot!

Setting: Tokyo Japan

Now, I am going to level with you. It is not exactly fleshed out yet, which is why I brought it to BMR. I want to maybe finalize this plot more and need your help! So, it is a basic High school RP where MC Adzel has moved to town from America. Well she has a trouble meeting people but tries her luck with talking to your character. Our characters hit it off and start talking and hanging out. Sorry there isn't more but it is something to work on! I will post Adzel's info below.

9d4631_f41ce54380964c4887a684a10c521480~mv1.png

Name: Adzel Firestar
Height: 5'5'' or 165cm
Weight: 120lbs or 54.5kg
Bust Size: 36C
Species: Neko
Dislikes: Bullies, Dogs, Men
Personality: Adzel is very sweet and affectionate, she loves to snuggle with her significant other in front of the fire or just watch movies. She is a bit hotheaded and stubborn when it comes to going to bed though, as she takes naps throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom