Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcatcher

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone my name is Dream, I am new to the world of Blue Moon but have spent many years as a role player. I have briefly skimmed over a few other requests to get a quick idea of what one of these should provide. While I am currently unable to provide anyone with specific pairings that I would be interested in I can go ahead and tell you a bit about me as a role player and what I like.

I am someone who plays the submissive role very well, I can do anything from completely willing and practically begging to needing to be tied down and shown there is no option. I can play mean and snobby characters but I find myself unable to play dominate characters. I am open to all sorts of new things when it comes to role playing but I would prefer if my partner was a male who can provide details. I try and do the same but when given a two liner there is only so much I can do. I also ask that if providing pictures instead of descriptions that the pictures be of real people unless the role play warrants an anime picture.

I prefer to play younger characters between 18-25 so it's close to my own age and I can relate to what's going on to provide better details but I am willing to play an older age if it goes with the role play. I would like it if, during the role play, we could try and keep away from anal but it is something that I can be talked into depending on the role play. I am also able to play multiple girls though for the best quality I usually stick to three at most.

I know this might be a lot to read but if you're interested in role playing with a newcomer who can be detailed than I'm your gal. If your interested you can pm me or send me an email, my email can be found on my profile. Like I said I am open to trying new things and would be more than happy to hear anyone out if you have pairings your currently interested in, one though that has been in my mind is a possible werewolf idea, same thing, if interested just email or pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom