Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who did you lose in 2016 that you miss the most?

rileygood

Rileygood
As much as I'd love to say David Bowie, unfortunately my dog didn't make it to Christmas :huh:

Who do you miss (People who answer with Harambe will be sent to the incinerator)

I'm lucky enough to say I haven't lost any friends or family this awful year.

That said, losing one of the biggest icons in the history of music (if not media at large) at the start of the year is pretty sucky. And I miss David Bowie a little more with each passing day.

Though they didn't pass, I lost one of my best friends. After moving him into my house and helping him get a job, taking him to work everyday, and generally just taking care of him like the brother I claimed him to be, a few days before Christmas he went to visit his family, I knew he was going but he didn't tell me when he left, I just came home to him gone, no biggie. A few days later I get a text from my other roommate saying all my friends stuff was gone. While I was at work he came back from out of state and just packed up all his shit and dipped out. Screwed me out of his part of the rent, didn't say a damn thing to me and still hasn't said a damn thing to me. He really burnt the bridge between us even after 11 years of friendship.

I also lost Bowie who I have been a lifelong fan of, and Alan Rickman. My heart still aches from the lose of those two.

My car. (Literally caught on fire.) My dog. (Death.) My girlfriend. (Moved away). All my friends. (Lost touch.)

2016 destroyed my soul.

Back
Top Bottom