Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dealing With Drunk Birds Me & MysteriousD 18+ Content

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
Collapsing into the house with her best friend Molly, Kelly tried to get back onto her feet. "Everytime Molly! You always get me trashed. Come here!" Kelly lifted up Molly's dress now and preceded to spank her. "You've been a very naughty girl Molly!" she said with a devilish giggle. "Mmmm you love it when you have to punish me." Molly was clearly enjoying her best friend spanking her ass. Kelly knew her parents weren't home so didn't care what she was doing to her friend. Her brother on the other hand was home.

Diego had been merely watching a movie on his computer and enoying a rather quiet evening when he heard a rather loud racket coming from downstairs. Sighing, he figured his sister was home though when he went downstairs to actually check, he was not expecting this.

The fact that his sister was spaning her best friend, especially in an implicit sexual matter was... very surprising to say the least. "What's going on?" Diego asked after a minute of stunned gawking at the spectacle.

Kelly just smiled as her brother walked in on her and her best friend. She made no effort to cover up Molly's ass. "Molly got me drunk so I'm spanking her for being a naughty girl. Want to help?" Molly giggled at her friend response. "She only wants you to get involved as she wants us to go out with each other." Kelly started to rub Molly's ass though. "But just look at how nice her ass is. It was made for spanking. And fucking too!"

His sister's lack of reaction also dumbfounded Diego nor the fact she was okay with spanking her best friend in front of her. Diego blushed a bit when Molly mentioned about his sister wanting them to go out. HE had to admit, Kelly was really pretty, but he wasn't sure if he was her type.

"Like, what?!" was all Diego was able to say while blushing at the whole spectacle that was going on. He didn't what to say or such. Despite this, the fact he was getting an erection through his pajama pants was enough to say what he thought about this.

"Well we can start by getting Molly naked." Kelly removed her friend dress now and began to lick the top of her breasts. "Seeing you in this underwear is making me so horny. And look how hard you've made Diego. I think his dick will pop out any second" Molly smiled and looked at him. "Hopefully it will pop out into my mouth. That thing looks big." Kelly removed her friend bra now and began to suck Molly's nipples. "Go ahead and remove Molly thong. I bet it's soaking Diego!"

"Wait, what?" Diego began to say before he blushed on seeing Molly's dressed being removed and the attractive girl being left in her underwear, He licked his lips, but did little else, especially with how hard he was getting.

He then blushed and stammered with Molly's lewd comment over wanting to suck him off, something which intensified when he saw his sister remove her friend's bra and suck on the nipples.

"B-but.. it's that..." Diego said as he was looking yet he couldn't help but go over to see Kelly's thong. He didn't know what to do, yet as he walked over, his hand adjusted his pants. He blushed when he realized that by doing so, his cock was now free from the constraints of his pajama pants and underpants, fully erect.

Molly smiled and pushed her friend away. "God it's so big. No wonder Kelly wants you to fuck me." She walked over to him now and got down on her knees. "I just have to give you a blow job." With that she started to lick the side of his cock. As she did Kelly began to remove her friend thong. "If you're not going to remove her thong then I shall. I'll get the pussy nice and wet for your dick." Sbe slowly licked her pussy as she watched her little brother get sucked off.

http://lic.me/uploaded_images/0/9/094_1.jpg

Diego's cock twitched and Diego blushed harder when Molly made her comment before she came over to him. He groaned when she began to lick the side of his cock. He went weak in the knees as he felt his resistance began melting away. His shock was wearing off and giving into wonderful pleasure as Molly was licking his cock. He automatically wiggled out of his pants and underpants, letting them drop to the floor, leaving him just in his white t-shirt. He even grew mroe aroused on seeing his sister lick Molly's pussy while she was giving him oral.

After a few licks Molly placed Diego cock in her mouth and began to bob her head. Kelly began to look on as she now inserted a finger into Molly pussy. "This is so hot to watch. Try not to to cum as you've got her pussy to fuck." Molly pulled her mouth off his cock. "But I love swallowing cum Kelly. I'm going to make him cum so much he's going to be floppy for a week." With that Molly went back to sucking his dick but even faster now. "But I want to see him pound your pussy."

"What are yo-ah!!" Diego began saying before groaning out loud when Molly quit licking him and just took his cock into her mouth, groaning out loud. The idea of fucking Molly became much more appealing by each passing second due to the intense blowjob. He was even more turned job watching his big sister figner Molly.

He was a virgin and so he wasn't used to such wonderful experiences, therfore, it wouldn't take long for to cum. "I'm gonna cum soon," he said as he was trying to hold on, the last bits of resistances wearing out.

It was no use as Diego began to blow his load in Molly's mouth. She'd never had so much cum shoot in her mouth before. She quickly pulled off his dick as strands of cum shot onto her face and breasts. "Fuck that was a lot of cum!" Kelly pulled her finger out of her friends pussy now and began to suck it clean. "That was so hot to watch Diego. Molly looks like a right slut with all your cum on her!" Molly pulled Kelly in now and began to make out with her. "How does your brother taste?" She asked after breaking the kiss. "Mmmm Diego your cum tastes amazing. If I wasn't your sister I would totally blow you just to swallow your load." Molly looked disappointed. "Won't you blow him? At least let him see you naked seeing as you saw his dick. If you do I'll let you watch him fuck me once he gets hard again."

Diego groaned out loud as the last of his resistances broke. He came inside of Molyy's mouth, spewing hot seed inside of her before he ended up coming into her face and breasts. He was breathing heavily and his mind was now completely dominated by lust and passion.

Diego blushed and watched in a trance as his sister began making out with Molly as well as tasting his seed. He wasn't bothered at all by her comment, being too Lloyd in lust to care. He felt incredibly warm and so he removed his white t-short, leaving him in the nude.

"I want more," he said in a haze. He didn't care about taboos or anything else. He wanted, no craved more sex. The idea of seeing his sister naked was enough to get him hard again.

"See he wants more Kelly! You best get naked if we want him to get hard again." With that Molly lifted Kelly's top up and began to lick the top of her breasts. "Let's give Diego a show he won't forget!" Kelly started to moan and smile. "I can't believe you're making me get naked in front of my brother! You're such a bad girl. He's going to blow his load again seeing me nude!" Molly had an evil grin on her face now as she removed her skirt. "I hope he does! I'd love to watch him skull fuck you till you're ozzing cum out of your mouth."

Diego's arousement grew even more when he saw Molly remove Kelly's top and began licking her breasts. Normally, Diego would not be aroused at seeing his sister topless, but his heightened state of arousal meant that his common sense and morals were out to lunch, and in danger of being out for good. He licked his lips in excitement when Kelly made her comment on him cumming and he got further aroused as he saw her skirt removed.

"I would love that," he said, his control fully out. He went over, fully nude, to see Kelly and removed her top before he began to kiss her, in a very passionate matter, grinding his erect cock against he rpussy through her panties.

Back
Top Bottom