Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M and F seeking a second F for multiple role plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneplots

Super-Earth
So this is an established plot where the male role by the name Jason. Has come into ownership of a 'universal remote' allowing him control of the world and people around him He's already improved his at home life turning his mother and older sister in slaves part time. He's also taken over the school In a semi-discrete manner.

Both me and my Partner in the plot are in agreement that a second female role to bounce off of might be a good addition. So this is what we have need for.

You Must.
Be on AIM regularly.
Ok with playing multiple female roles often at the same time
Are aware that the male role in the plot has a remote similar to the master PC device allowing him to control any and all aspects of reality.
The following Kinks are required.
Incest.
Latex.
Bondage.
Bimbofication.
Mind control.
Transformation.
Breast-growth to macro level sizes.
Anal.
Goth-girl
Corsets
Robo-fication

If interested please drop a PM to myself.

So long as the following are in line if you have any other kinks that you think would be a good add as long as they are discussed are welcome.

Bumping after a while we are on AIM with this plot and do have a similar plot playing on Skype. Please do not reply here send a PM, and know that this is a harem RP plot with multiple Female roles. and Third person play-style is preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom