Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduced | F for M or F | Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromyda

Meteorite
I'm craving a supernatural horror, and when I say horror...

...Suspense
...Playful Evil
...Cat & Mouse

So, I'm seeking someone — whether male or female — to roleplay a male, seductive, playfully evil and devious vampire or demon. I despise shy, weak guys and will cease roleplaying if this is what your male becomes. I may also have plots for beings other than vampyres and demons, but human ones will be rare.

I want to be seduced by your writing as well, which is why plotting and descriptive posts are very important to me, but some degree of smut will be involved. I write at least one paragraph, although I'm more comfortable with two or more, and I would like you to do the same. I also ask for a reasonable level of grammar and readability. The frequency of posts depends, but the more I like the roleplay and the more time I have, the more I post. I'm usually online every day regardless. I'm fine with blood and violence, but it must suit the moment and can't involve mutilating my female or changing her physically without permission and prior discussion.

Kinks-wise, I'm vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles. I love forced foreplay with the forced use of hands and mouth, but my female must be driven to consent before manhood comes into play. No violent rape. Bondage is very much on the cards and the same goes for pinning her to a wall, lifting her up and perhaps even putting her across the knee if she deserves it. Scare her, seize her from a dark corner, seduce her with words, do these and you'll capture my interest and my better roleplaying skills. For what you give me, I will be open to your ideas and desires, collaborate with you on plot, offer up my own ideas, be online a lot and write descriptive posts with mostly, if not all, correct grammar.

I won't do weird, toilet, core, necrophilia or zoophilia and I refuse to roleplay underage or brainless females. I also hate slice of life unless the plot is irresistible.

The females I roleplay can range from innocent, but resourceful to fiery and feisty. They may be powerless under a vampyre or demon, but they can be crafty and very resilient. I don't want them to be mind controlled, I don't want them to be drugged with magic slut solution and I especially don't want you power playing them.

PM me if you wish to discuss further.

F-List

She can't seem to sleep. Instead she wanders around her room, unsure what she can do with herself. Within the same moments she perceives dark forms beyond her balcony on the street below. There are two groups facing one another, seconds before they lurch forward and the battle commences. She's both shocked and awed with the inhuman speed of the scene below her, though it's soon too bloody for her eyes to bear and she goes back to her bed. She is unsure whether what she saw was real.

One group inevitably tears apart the other, but the leader was aware of the young woman and knows he can't allow her to go free. He could also use a personal blood supply and innocent to corrupt, so, when he enters her room and steals her away, her fate is sealed with his. She may be more than she seems though, and when he tastes her blood he knows. It's the sweetest nectar he's ever tasted, but the blood is dormant and so her true nature is concealed.

He steals her away from her former life and brings her to his home, he intends to play a game with her unlike his other victims. The manor is his playground and he can control it and its contents with telekinesis and shadows. If she can resist him for a week or escape she may go back to her human life, but if he seduces her she'll be his forever and he'll change her to awaken her blood, revealing what she really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom