Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Choose your poison (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileygood

Rileygood
New Roleplayer here with a few MxF 1x1 prompts to choose from!

PM me with the subject of the prompt you choose (i.e. 'Student Exchange Program')

Student Exchange Program: Nothing says excitement like visiting a foreign country, seeing local sites, eating local cuisine, and doing naughty things to your host/hostess. I am willing to be either the host/hosted. I would prefer if this role play involved an exchange between an English speaking country and a Spanish speaking country. Whether this is just a casual sexy fling between college students, or a romantic match made in heaven, I love this prompt and I open to suggestions for how this would play out

A cat in a box: I've always wanted a cat, all my friends have one or two, and watching vidoes of them while scrolling through youtube is just too cute for me to handle! So I've finally decided to hop on the web and get me a little furball of joy! I contacted a respected breeder and ordered a cute little pussy cat to be my companion while I work from home. He conveniently shipped the little thing to my house, when it arrived at my door in a suspiciously large box with very small breathing vents I was a little confused, but eager nonetheless. I carefully opened the box and peered in, what I saw was not what I was expecting. I look in confused to find a small petite naked cat girl laying where I expected my kitty to be. I'm planning for this to be a master x pet RP but I'm once again open to suggestions. Where we take it from there is to be decided.

Tipping the wait staff: Welcome to luxurious Jaded Hotel & Spa! Where the wealthiest and prestigious people all around the world come to be treated like the gods or goddesses they are! With your room, you will be provided with a personal servant who will be with you 24/7 to wait on any and all of your needs! Do not hesitate to ask for anything from our loyal and obedient staff, they are here to serve and pleasure you to your hearts content. While I typically prefer to be the dom, I want to experiment with this prompt , I don't want you to hold back, I am here for your pleasure only! My only limit is I would prefer it if nothing were done to my butt, just saying. Other than that humiliate, use, scorn, and otherwise take advantage of me as your servant!​
[/align]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom