Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
"My name is Erika . I use to be a wife and mother , I use to have friends and have a pretty great job teaching high school Math , but one day I was out jogging and I noticed two men following me , I quickly picked up my pace and ran faster to avoid them as they were making me feel uneasy but before long I started to get tired and slowed down hoping they weren't caught up to me .......... I was wrong and the next moments I cant really recall but I was knocked out and when I woke up I was in a place I had never seen before , I also started to feel different like there was no feeling in my arms and legs or anything but I could still move my body , I also noticed other changes as I when I touched my arm with my finger I felt nothing , this of course scared me very much as my mind started running thoughts about what could be happening to me , the room I was in had no one in it , the building itself looked like it had been left alone for along time, even the city looked different , new buildings new businesses and lots of changes , I quickly ran towards where I knew home was and what I saw made my heart drop , there was nothing in fact every house on that block was gone almost like they were never there to begin with. How long had I been asleep I started thinking to myself , i saw a tv was on and looked at the date and to my shock it was 10 years later , i couldn't believe it nor did i try to believe it to me it was a prank i mean how could it be real first my body doesn't feel the same and now my timeline isn't correct.

I did find a note days later at the building i was in when i firtst woke up

"Dear stranger thanks for taking part in the first Human to Andriod experiment , we are sorry things had to go this way for you but we do hope you understand this was the only way we could run tests"

that moment on my life changed

(Seeking male rp partner pm me for more details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom