Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goddess Requires A Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, and welcome to GoddessOfTheNight's request thread!! Within this thread, you will learn a little more about me and what I'm seeking from my future partners ;)

Introduction​
To begin with, I am searching for a potential long-term partner. Someone who is literate, capable of writing 1.5-2 paragraphs, and able to seduce my mind. I only role-play here on BM, and prefer thread over PM, but will do either.

Characters/MC​
Hmm. As far as characters go, I don't really have too strict of a preference. I prefer male, female, futa, fantasy characters (I.E., Minotaurs, Centaurs, Orcs, etc.). I merely require that MY as well as other's characters have proper hygiene, and no body hair (I.E., pubic hair, underarm hair on ladies, etc.).

Kinks and Cravings
Kinks and cravings include, but are not limited to:
Pregnancy
Breeding
Threesomes
Slutty Clothing
Anal
Anal Virginity
Anal Gapping
Vaginal
Vaginal Virginity
Moderate BDSM
Demons
Angels
Witches/Wizards/Warloks/Magicians
Fantasy Creatures (I.E., Minotaurs, Centaurs, Ors, etc.)
WWII/War Zone Settings
Marines/Soldiers/Etc.​

Plots, Ideas, Etc.​
At the present time, I do not really have anything rattling around in my head. But, I'm willing to forge an idea with a partner involving one or more of our common kinks/cravings/etc.

Requirements​
I do not require anything outrageous. Just that my partner(s) are literate, willing to do 1.5-2 paragraphs, be descriptive, and like-minded/open-minded. I also require that they have basic knowledge about hygiene.

Please, don't be shy. I'm very open-minded and willing to try different things. If you have any ideas etc, please, feel free to include them within a PM (I do not answer comments.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom