Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Care of Daddy {Whisper Twice x AnnaBeth Belle}

AnnaBeth

Supernova
They were arguing again.

Chloe could hear snippets of it from where she sat in the breakfast nook just off the kitchen. More precisely, she could hear snippets of what Mommy was saying because Mommy tended to yell and her voice carried. Chloe rarely heard Daddy's side of the arguments for a couple of reasons; Daddy was deeply calm and in control of himself and he was always aware of how their fighting affected his little girl.

"-ity event. Honestly, do you even listen? It's for the fundraiser and I simply must be there."

Mommy was involved in several charities and civic organizations. There was the League of Women Voters on Mondays, The Philharmonic on Tuesdays, The Women's Funding Network on Wednesdays, honestly there wasn't a day of the week that Mommy wasn't doing something, anything, that didn't include Daddy much less Chloe. They got drug along when Mommy needed them as props and bragging pieces, quickly tossed aside and left to themselves once Mommy had been seen with them. Just last week, at a wedding, Mommy had air kissed her like minded friends, bragged about how much money Daddy made and how well Chloe was doing in school and then left them alone to go flock with the other society harpies.

That suited Chloe just fine. It meant she had her Daddy all to herself and that was how Chloe liked it. She just hated the hurt she saw in his eyes whenever Mommy treated him like that. In the twenty-one years they'd been married he'd never given up on Mommy or hope that she'd treat him better. Chloe admired her Daddy for that and hated him at the same time for it. Didn't he tell Chloe to never let anyone bully her or make her feel bad? So why did he put up with it from Mommy? Mommy didn't love him, not really, she just loved the things Daddy could provide for her and the lifestyle being married to Daddy brought. She didn't love Daddy.

Not like Chloe did.

"-dn't care less so long as you and Chloe are there on time. Tell her to wear the white dress we bought last week. The Marchesa. And let her borrow my pearls. No, not those you idiot! The single strand necklace. It's like you don't even care what people will think of me because of you and her."

Frowning at the abuse Mommy was piling on Daddy, Chloe hunched her head and neck down a little lower in the chair as she poked at her breakfast fruit. She heard Mommy walk behind her, the scent of her perfume strong since she'd just put it on, and then Mommy's heels clacked across the floor out to the garage where her Mercedes was parked.

After she caught a glimpse of the little red convertible headed out the front gate of the long driveway connecting the house to the road, Chloe left her breakfast plate on the table and went upstairs.

Chloe was a senior in her last semester of high school and had turned eighteen a few weeks ago. She'd inherited Mommy's blue eyes and fair skin and lithe, tall build but her nose and lips took after Daddy's side of the family, making her look a little elfin and impossibly, irritatingly not almost the adult she was. Small of bust and trim in the waist and backside, Chloe was petite and cute, not voluptuous and beautiful like some of the girls she went to school with. Her dirty blonde hair was puffed out with product and her curling iron, giving it some volume that framed her face, and today she was in her school uniform but wearing a vest over her white shirt because it was a little chilly outside. That was why she'd also opted for tights under her pleated skirt instead of socks. She'd not put on her shoes yet, so Chloe was able to ghost up the stairs without making a sound.

Mommy had left the door to her and Daddy's bedroom slightly ajar when she left and that brought the first smile of the day to Chloe's face. For the last several years she'd been spying on her Daddy every chance she could get, and the slight gap between the door and the frame let her see into Daddy's bedroom without much of a chance he'd see her.

Breathing a little bit faster, Chloe took a careful half-step forward and leaned her head closer, peering into the bedroom. The bed was a mess, covers every which way, but Chloe knew it wasn' t because they'd been, you know, intimate. Mommy rarely was, even when Daddy needed her to be, and she'd more than once heard them arguing about sex and how Mommy thought Daddy was being unreasonable in wanting it. It was one more way she didn't take care of Daddy like Chloe wanted her to.

Like she herself wanted to.

Swallowing, her mouth suddenly dry and heart beating loudly in her own ears, Chloe shifted, rubbing her thighs together, as she peered in on Daddy. She hoped he wasn't finished dressing yet, even though he looked so handsome in his suits.

Colin Peterson sat on the edge of his bed wearing nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs with his head in his hands. The morning couldn't have started out worse, and now he had a headache to top it all off. He shook his head to clear it and stood to his feet.

He stared at himself in the mirror for a second. He always seemed a bit older after those arguments, the grey in his sandy blonde hair stood out starker. But he knew he shouldn't really complain. He'd taken to boxing at the gym lately to let off steam and it had started to show in his arms and chest especially.

He angrily slammed his hand against the dresser in frustration and immediately regretted it. Chloe was still there. He turned to the door to call out and apologize when he saw her standing there. "Oh shit." He grabbed some blankets and covered himself. "Did you hear us fighting again, baby girl? I'm so sorry."

Daddy's fist cracked hard against the dresser, making it jump and Chloe jump as well. The movement must have caught Daddy's attention because he turned and grabbed a blanket off the bed to cover himself.

Chloe wished he hadn't. Daddy was so handsome and in great shape, better than some of the boys her own age at school. The muscles in his arms and his abdomen had gotten a lot more cut because of the time he spent at the gym doing boxing. She'd seen him one day when they'd been let out early from school and Chloe had tracked Daddy down at the gym. Daddy was smart, really smart, but he didn't know that Chloe knew his iCloud login or that she could, and did, use Find my iPhone to keep track of where he was.

The gym had smelled...interesting. Funky, stale a little bit like the boys' locker room, but also heady. It smelled like men working out, men who were interested in bettering themselves and pushing themselves against other men in the closest thing to a battle they could find. It was very primal and stirred something in her tummy. Daddy had been in the ring sparring with a man closer to Chloe's age than his own. The younger man was faster, more agile, but when he hit Daddy, Daddy just didn't seem to care. But when Daddy hit him...oh boy. You could see the sweat flung off the younger man's face and chest and every time Daddy landed a punch, Chloe wanted to cheer. She didn't because she didn't want him to know she was there, but she screamed and cheered him on in her head.

Daddy's boxers were black, silky looking, and Chloe had clearly seen the bulge of him before he'd covered up with the blanket. It was the most she'd seen of his, Daddy's thing - Chloe frowned at her inability to be mature about it and use the right words in her mind. Daddy's penis. His...his cock. Her Daddy's cock. Her Daddy's big, thick cock that-

"It's okay," Chloe said when she realized her dirty little thoughts meant she missed Daddy's question and he had been staring at her. "It's not your fault, Daddy," she assured him. "It never is. Mommy's just being...Mommy."

Chloe sighed and her mouth twitched to one side. Daddy sometimes teased her when she did that, said she looked like McKayla Maroney when she won silver instead of gold. Last Halloween she'd even dressed up like the gymnast and Daddy had laughed and laughed about what a good job she'd done.

"Did you hurt your hand, Daddy? Let me see it." Chloe stepped forward and reached down for it with both of her own. Her right hand brushed across Daddy's stomach and the edge of his thigh, though the blanket was in the way. She raised his hand to just below her chin and bent her head to look at it.

He smelled so good. Chloe breathed in deeply, hoping he didn't notice, and let the sheer masculine smell of him roll through her nose and sinuses. Even without his cologne Daddy's scent was intoxicating. Maybe she'd be able to steal one of his t-shirts from the laundry again and wear it in bed like she'd sometimes been able to do. It was almost as good as actually sleeping next to him, on him, but that happened less and less as Chloe got older.

"It looks okay," she said, fingertips caressing the knuckles of his big fingers. "But I'll kiss it better," Chloe added, and did so, lips parting ever so slightly so she could almost flick her tongue against Daddy's skin. Still holding his hand, she looked up into the eyes of her father, pulling herself closer so that his hand rested just below and between her breasts. "Headache? Want me to rub your neck, Daddy?" she offered. "I won't be late for school if you will drive me afterwards. I know you don't want me to speed but you can," she teased, hoping he'd say yes.

Colin took in a deep breath. For some silly reason, his body was interpreting his daughter's actions as sexual. He blinked a few times. God, but he needed his wife to fuck him again. Hell, he'd take her just lying there at this point. If his body interpreted his daughter's actions sexually, then clearly he had way too much pent up frustration that needed release. Because Chloe, well, that was crazy.

Colin put his other hand on his daughter's cheek. "You're always trying to help me, baby girl, but you're it's late. Far later than it has any right to be. I need to get dressed and you need to get to school." He smiled sweetly at her. She was so sweet to him. His marriage to Olivia was no longer the passionate love affair that had produced the beautiful girl in front of him now, but at least he knew that one wonderful thing had come out of this marriage of his. One perfect thing that meant he wouldn't ever regret his choice of marrying Olivia. Without Olivia, there would be no Chloe.

He turned and, without thinking, dropped the blanket, moving towards his closet. "Go into Daddy's top drawer and get me an undershirt and dark socks, will you, honey? If you help me get a few things, I'll be dressed in a jiff and I'll still drive you to school. You know, like old times." He moved into the walk-in closet and pulled out one of the many white dress shirts and his navy blue pinstripe suit.

Instinct made Chloe turn her face into his hand, pressing her skin harder into his palm. Colin's hand was warm and slightly rough in a way that made Chloe wish he'd drag it across her cheek and down her neck, raising shivers as it traveled lower. Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment and when Colin took his hand away, Chloe stretched forward to follow it a bit.

"Yes, Daddy," she said and tried very hard not to sigh. As Daddy walked away, Chloe stared at the flex of his ass beneath the black boxer briefs. Daddy had a really nice ass, not saggy like an old man. She watched it until he disappeared into the closet then, like the good daughter she was, Chloe took out a t-shirt and a pair of socks, fingers automatically unrolling them from where they were twisted together at the top to make a pair.

"Can I pick out your tie and cuff links, Daddy?" she said, opening the wide drawer with the long but narrow parallel racks that held his ties. Some were skinny and some were wide and Chloe had learned from him that each one went with a particular style of collar on his dress shirts. The boys at school wore ties, most of them very sloppy and pulled down from their collars. They thought it made them look cool but Chloe thought they just looked young and stupid. Not distinguished and amazing like Daddy.

"Will you pick me up from school too? It will make Sarah and Melanie so jelly. You know Melanie has a crush on you, right, Daddy?"

Colin moved back into the bedroom and laid the clothes on the bed. He grabbed the undershirt and pulled it on over his head. It was a little tight on him since his boxing began. Thankfully, he hadn't changed suit sizes. Olivia would kill him if he had to get a new wardrobe because of his "stupid testosterone hobby."

He turned to Chloe. "Yes, please, baby girl. Why don't you pick one of my blue ties? It'll remind me of my daughter's eyes all day." He put on his dress shirt, with collar points and the french cuffs, quickly doing each of the buttons. He worked in the financial district downtown as a broker. The work was good, the money was fantastic, but most importantly, the hours were a bit flexible. His office worked markets across the globe. If he wanted to work early, he'd do the Japanese and Chinese markets. Work late? European markets. It was initially convenient to help Olivia with her charity schedule. Now, he used it primarily to spend more time with Chloe.

"I can pick you up if you like. I thought girls got embarrassed of their daddy picking them up from school though," he teased. "And what in the world is Melanie's problem? Not enough hot, young studs in high school for her?" He laughed. His laugh rolled out of him, a mixture of thunder and a the kind of laugh you'd hear from Santa. It matched the deep timbre of his voice well. He reached for his pants and began to put them on.

Daddy was thinking about her eyes? A shiver ran through her as she imagined how they might look to him. Could he see himself in their depths? Could he see deeper than that and see him in her mind and what Chloe really wanted? How she'd take care of him and do everything to make him happy and let him know how wonderful he was? Not like Mommy. Chloe glanced over her shoulder to see the width and style of his collar then scanned across the ties that matched; spread collar so a nice wide tie and bold knot. Like that guy in Hannibal. Selecting two she walked over to where Colin was and stood behind him. Pressing up against his back, she looked around his shoulder into the mirror as she laid first one then the other against his chest. Her small breasts brushed against the broad plain of his back but the padding in her bra and the sweater over her shirt denied any stimulation. Still, it allowed her an excuse to hug him from behind and let her hands graze across his chest. The starch in his shirt mixed with his aftershave and Colin's own masculine scent and Chloe knew she'd remember it all day.

"This one," she said, gesturing with her right hand and stepped back, sitting on the corner of the bed to watch him tie it. Chloe's legs were a bit spread and caused her school skirt to push up a bit, just past her knees. She sat straight and felt the firm corner of the bed push into her pussy and deliberately arched into it as much as she could without it looking like she was. She arched even harder when Daddy bent a little bit to get his pants on, making his butt flex.

"They think they're studs," she said dismissively. "But they are just boys. They don't have any confidence. Like, it's all swagger. Not like you, Daddy. All my friends think you're hot. They're right," she added, her voice adding firmness to her statement that showed she wasn't going to be argued with.

"You forgot your shoes. Want me to get them for you, Daddy? I love helping you."

Colin's mouth had gone dry as Chloe pushed against his back and compared ties. It was the exact same gesture Olivia used to do back when they had a loving marriage. And the memory of it had, the feeling of it, had made his cock twitch in his pants. He hid a shiver. He knew it was just a memory and couldn't have been caused by his daughter, but he couldn't help but feel confused by it all the same, and slightly ashamed.

He quickly put on a belt and did his tie. He cracked a smile at his daughter, hoping to break any tension in the room, tension he was sure only he felt. "All men start like that, baby girl, even me. They'll find themselves. Then, you'll have no room in your life for your old daddy anymore."

He looked briefly in the mirror to check his tie, but didn't need to have bothered. It was perfect. He slipped on his cufflinks. "Yes, please get my shoes. Get the oxblood ones from in the closet, baby girl." He sat down on the bed and slowly pulled each sock on.

"I'll never let you go, Daddy," she said solemnly, staring at Colin until the moment grew to be awkward, and then more. "Never," she repeated finally and then stood up to go get his shoes.

Once she was out of sight inside the huge closet, Chloe took a deep breath and stretched up onto her toes and then back onto flat feet a few times. Her left hand went to rub across her tummy, trying to settle it and the tingles she felt there and between her thighs. She almost reached down to rub her fingers across there but pulled back. If she didn't settle down she was going to go crazy and there wasn't time to take care of it right now. No time for a quick and determined rubbing with her fingers to bring a sharp but ultimately unsatisfying relief that more often than not put her on edge for the rest of the day.

Deep breath, then another, and she put a smile on her face as she walked back into the bedroom with Daddy's shoes. When Colin reached for them, Chloe pulled the shoes back and wagged her finger at him. "No, sir. You always push the knot to the outside. Perfect Daddy deserves a perfect knot."

Squatting, her bottom resting on her tight clad heels, Chloe helped Colin put on his shoes and then fussed over tying them, her hair spilling across his lap. "The rabbit comes out of the hole," she said and then giggled, remembering how he'd taught Chloe the little story to tie her own shoes. Mommy hadn't, of course, but Daddy had. Daddy taught her everything. How to ride a bike, how to tie her shoes, how to cook the perfect omelette, how to tell a boy that she was flattered that he asked her out and how to decline without hurting his feelings. Mommy...told. Directed. Daddy taught and Chloe loved it.

When she was done, Chloe sat back slightly and tossed her head to bring her hair out of her face. She looked up at Colin and smiled then rested her hands on his knees. Slightly beyond the knees in fact so that her palms pressed into Colin's muscular thighs. Blue eyes met his and her mouth parted ever so slightly, hinting at her tongue framed behind the white wall of her teeth. "I love you, Daddy," Chloe said and then turned her head and leaned forward so it was resting on Colin's lap and pressing into his abdomen. "I love you so much."

They held that moment for too long. Chloe's head on her Daddy's lap, and Colin could hear the blood pumping in his brain. His eyes couldn't really focus that well and he could swear that everything his daughter was doing was an attempt to seduce him. He knew his headache meant he was clearly not interpreting that right. But that didn't stop his very male body from reacting. In fact, he was growing beneath her head. God, she couldn't feel that, could she?

He bent down and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you, too, baby girl, but we're going to be late. We really should get going." He was stronger than her and could have easily picked her up and pushed her to the side, but that would have been wrong. He was clearly out of it and misinterpreting everything today. She didn't deserve to be tossed aside because of his own insecurities and worries. But she had better move soon, he hoped, as his bulge worried him. He smiled at her. "Maybe you can give me that neck rub in the car while I'm driving," he said, hoping the suggestion would be enough to get her to move.

"Can't we just stay home today?" she pleaded, but Chloe was already moving. Daddy expected a lot from her, but he didn't demand it of her just showed disappointment in his eyes when she wasn't being good. Chloe hated to see it because it was how Daddy looked at Mommy about practically everything. She much preferred it when his eyes lit up as she entered the room, the same way her heart skipped a beat when she caught him looking at her like she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

If Chloe felt Colin's cock stir she didn't show any signs of it as she stood up. "I'll get my shoes and bag and meet you in the car." She paused at the door and looked back over her shoulder at him, the motion drawing her skirt tight across her butt. "You look very handsome today, Daddy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The radio was on and a man was talking about a dip in the Nikkei. That was like the stock market but in Tokyo instead of New York. Mommy always made him change the channel from the talk radio and news radio Daddy listened to so he could do his job, but Chloe never did. If she wanted music she put her earbuds in and used her phone, since Mommy never let Chloe change the channel in her Mercedes and Chloe didn't want to act like her for Daddy. Daddy looked so serious, concentrating on driving with smooth precision and just the right hint of speed to make it feel a little edgy. He frowned from time to time and when he took one hand off the wheel to rub his head, Chloe knew the headache was still there.

Leaning over, she adjusted the seatbelt a little bit to give her some play. The top strap was tight between her small breasts, pulling her clothing onto them and making them more pronounced than normal. Her skirt also pulled up sideways, showing her slim thighs in the heather colored tights that went with her school uniform.

"You should have let me take care of you before we left, Daddy," Chloe chided. "I could have made you feel so good." Was there a hint of sultry in her voice? Chloe's left hand teased her father's hair and her fingers sought out the knot in the muscles of his neck, kneading at them to take away the tension. "Does that feel good, Daddy? Do you like me touching you? Rubbing you?" she said, voice low and throaty. Chloe's perfume was young and innocent but noticeable from where she'd rubbed it on her wrist before leaving the house.

"Let baby girl make you feel good, Daddy," she said and braced her right hand on his upper thigh, fingertips just grazing the edge of his cock beneath his suit pants. "Is it getting softer?" she asked.

Is it getting softer? Colin knew that his daughter must have been talking about his headache, but he wasn't thinking about that right now. Something else, something far more dangerous, was getting harder. He couldn't help it. Chloe probably didn't even know what she was doing. But her sultry, throaty words had such meaning to him. It had been so long since he had been rubbed and touched by a woman who spoke in such a manner that it drove him beyond the point of caring who it had come from. He just enjoyed hearing it.

His cock expanded out and underneath where Chloe's hands were and Colin didn't care. This was wrong and weird and so much more, but right now he just wasn't thinking straight enough to give a damn.

His eyes wandered down to his daughter and he saw her small breasts, perfectly perky and untouched by years of gravity. He saw her thighs, even covered in tights, he knew they were unravished by time and smooth as can be. He felt he should say something, do something, but he knew that any acknowledgement of this might well break the spell.

His right hand left the steering wheel and he placed it on his daughter's left thigh and slowly caressed it with his index finger.

A quick gasp escaped her when Daddy's hand touched Chloe's thigh and then began to caress it. It was so gentle, so subtle but not at all hesitant. Not like the boys she'd occasionally let touch her. They either grabbed and mauled or their hands shook so much from uncertainty that they more hovered than caressed. Daddy's touch was so different, so confident and certain and wonderful. Chloe continued rubbing his neck for another minute, conscious of how Daddy's index finger was drawing a line of fire across her covered skin, then sighed deeply and shifted her hand down to cover his, fingers twining into his much larger ones and holding on to them. She'd felt Colin's cock grow and begin to throb against her fingertips but didn't want to press it. Not right now where there was a chance Daddy could use the excuse of driving or being in public to put an end to it.

"I love you," she said quietly, emphasizing the sentiment with a squeeze of her hand. "Even if Mommy doesn't."

It was bold, something she'd never said before. Oh, she and Mommy had fought as only a teenage girl and her mother could, but Daddy had stayed out of it and never, ever, let Chloe talk bad about Mommy to him. He would empathize with her problems and situations, and offer advice, but wouldn't bad mouth the woman he'd married or let anyone else do so. It just wasn't in him.

Chloe looked over at her father with solemn blue eyes and held his own with them until Colin had to look away to keep driving. Refusing to let go of his hand, she kept it on her thigh, the almost skin to skin contact growing hot between them until Chloe thought she might melt from the intensity of it. Only when they pulled in near her school did Chloe let go and slide over to sit properly in her seat. The skin of her neck showed a bright red flush above the collar of her school uniform and there were blush spots on her cheeks. She felt almost feverish and her breasts were so tight with emotion and arousal that they almost hurt. Chloe was conscious of the way her padded bra rubbed against her small nipples and of the tingles they sent into her tummy and between her legs.

Barely had the car stopped before Chloe was all but throwing her seatbelt off and out the door, her skirt pulling up so far as to expose her upper thigh and she had to tug it down one-handed on the curb. Afraid to turn around and look at her father, Chloe walked off without closing the door and vanished inside a circle of identically clad girls headed into the school.

It was going to be a very long day.

I'll catch a ride home with Anna and meet you at the party. Girl drama @ school, she texted Colin then put the phone away after he acknowledged the change in plans. It wasn't a lie, not exactly. There was girl drama but it was in Chloe's head and only involved her. The day had been a frustrating nightmare of replaying the morning and the ride over and over in her head. Chloe had picked apart each word Daddy said, how he said it, and had come up with ten explanations for each element. Normally, if it had been a boy, she and her girlfriends would have happily magpied together over it until consensus was reached, but you couldn't really bring your friends into wanting your Daddy, could you? So she'd been distracted all day, even got questioned by her calculus teacher who said he'd never seen Chloe like this and did she need to go see the counselor.

Wouldn't that be fun. Elektra Complex noted in her permanent record and she'd never, ever get into Bryn Mawr.

"You going to tell me what's going on?" Anna asked as she drove towards Chloe's house.

"Nothing. Everything. Gah," Chloe said and blew a sigh up across her forehead so hard it started her hair swaying.

"Oh, boy problems. They're stupid," Anna sympathized. "Who is it?"

"You don't know him," Chloe said quickly.

"Oh, really?" Anna said and looked over with a grin on her face. "From another school? St. Brendan's?"

Chloe shook her head. "No. He's...older. Out of school."

"Oh my God, Chloe! You have to tell me! Like, how old?" Anna kept looking over, threatening to run them off the road.

"Just...older. He runs his own business and, it's, like complicated."

"Complicated? Oh, shit! He's married?" Anna gave Chloe a look equal parts admiration and horror. "Does she know?"

"She's a bitch," Chloe said flatly. "Like, she doesn't even take care of him. Berates him all the time and he's so nice. He gives everything to her and takes care of her and she's just so selfish."

"Sounds like your mom," Anna said, then put a hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Chloe. I know you and your mom don't get along but she's still your mom. I wasn't trying to be-"

"Forget about it." Chloe looked out the window, "It's probably not ever going to happen anyway. I should just go out behind the garden shed with Billy Miller and give him a," she mimed moving her hand back and forth, jerking a cock, and both girls laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rubber chicken. Champagne she couldn't have and sparkling cider she didn't want. Little things wrapped in bacon and people trying very hard to impress each other with how unassuming and quietly generous they were. So why get together to let people know you were quietly generous? Hypocrites. Just like Mommy.

Chloe had been trotted out to "Meet Mr. and Mrs....", smiled prettily, made witty but vapid remarks and then been sent to a table near the back out of the way while Mommy made more rounds on Daddy's arm. Every time she saw Mommy laugh she could imagine Daddy trying to make it look real, to make it look like he was glad to be there. Why did he lie so much for her? Why did he put up with her?

Chloe feared it was because of her. If they had gotten divorced Mommy would have used every weapon to hurt and keep Daddy, and what hurt Colin more than the thought of being separated from his daughter. Well, she was eighteen now and an adult and nobody could tell her which parent she had to live with. She could choose Daddy.

She would always choose Daddy.

Finally he was set free and went to talk to a group of men off to the side. Chloe waited until she was sure Mommy was out of sight then went to the bar. "Whiskey rocks, please," she said and smiled when the barman looked suspicious. "It's for my Daddy," she said and gestured. Colin caught the motion and waved back, thinking Chloe was waving at him. "See? Besides do I look like a whiskey girl?"

Drink in hand, she mad her way to stand on Daddy's left. Slipping her right arm into the crook of his elbow, she first handed him the drink and then pressed up onto tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek, just catching the corner of his mouth. "I love you," she whispered, then stayed with Colin as the night went on, leaving only to get him a drink any time he ran low.

By the end of the night Colin was going to be hammered...

Colin sat in the car at the school's parking lot for ten minutes, staring at nothing. What was he doing? What moment had he just shared with his daughter? Slowly, his breathing returned to normal and he drove to work.

The day was interminable and Colin got practically nothing done. He kept thinking about that morning, about what she had said. "I love you, even if Mommy doesn't." Was she saying that she loved him as her mother should? He really didn't know what to think or do.

Finally, he strode into the private bathroom a joining his office and tossed some water on his face. He looked at himself in the mirror. Water dripped from his nose, from his chin, on the tie his daughter had picked out for him. For the first time all day, his eyes seemed to focus. He knew what he had to do. He was her father. He would lay down the law.

That night at the charity function was just like every other. He laughed. He smiled. He actually enjoyed himself. While he knew there was little affection in her life for him, it was still good to see his wife happy and alive on occasion. And she was at her happiest when she attended these functions.

But it wasn't love for him, and happiness for him was fleeting. He eventually retreated to a group of other husbands dragged along to these events too. Suddenly, Chloe was on his arm and had handed him a drink. He had smiled and waved to her a few times, but had otherwise kept his distance until she wanted to see him. It seemed appropriate considering her earlier text. But now, she was back. Good. When they had a free moment, he had something he needed to tell her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour and a half later and a few more whiskeys than he remembered, Colin finally pulled Chloe away from the function. "I need to talk to you," he said. He took her hand and led her through some curtains and through some shut doors to a part of the mansion being used for the function that was closed off. It looked like a fancy sitting room, full of uncomfortable love seats and a grand piano. He placed his whiskey on the piano and then pushed his daughter up against it. His breath smelled of whiskey and he was probably harsher than he meant it, but he had been drinking. "Chloe, we need to talk about this morning." Their bodies were close, touching. It was hard to tell whether it was roughly confrontational or intimate.

The piano was so massive that when Chloe bumped into it, not even a key chimed. The curve of it cradled the small of her back and the lacquered finish was cool through the light white lace Marchesa dress she wore. It covered her shoulders but left her neck and upper bodice open and the skirt fell to just below her knees. Colin stood close to Chloe, his right thigh pressed between hers and resting on her tummy, sandwiching her in and pinning his daughter like a fly caught between the night and the candle's flame. Colin smelled like whiskey and faintly of Mommy's perfume.

"Yes, Daddy?" she asked calmly, despite the way her heart beat in her chest. "What about this morning?" Chloe reached to the side, her body pressing into his and her breasts brushing across the front of his tuxedo. Her hand found the discarded whiskey glass and she swirled it just below her chin while her blue eyes gazed into his. Without looking away she raised the glass to her own lips and took a sip, feeling the burn of it on her tongue and down her throat.

It was nothing compared to the burn she felt low in her belly and between her legs. Still holding the glass, Chloe reached out and ran her fingers across the side of Colin's neck, subtly urging his face to come closer to hers. "Did you...need something, Daddy?"

Colin stared into his daughter's eyes. His own eyes, really, as they were so much alike. He had prepared some grand speech. It was going to be proper and authoritative. It was going to be about respect and duty. But now, all the words in his head seemed very fuzzy. He tried though.

"I'm your father, Chloe. That means two things: it means I will always love you and it means that you need to respect me." Okay, that was a good start. But her hand felt very soft on his neck, and her lips were wet with the whiskey and shone in the soft light of the room.

"So, that means...it means that you can't just. I mean..." He started to falter, his eyes distracted by her open bodice.

No, he could do this. He shook his head and his eyes cleared. His hand reached up and he grabbed her jaw roughly. "I'm your Daddy. And you're my baby girl. And that means if anyone is going to make the moves on the other, it should be me."

His kiss was fierce, strong, primal. It burned like a man who hadn't truly kissed with passion in years and was letting it all out at once.

Nodding solemnly and not breaking eye contact as as Colin told Chloe she needed to respect him, Chloe witnessed the exact moment that Colin stopped lecturing her as his daughter and started looking at her as a woman. His eyes, so much like her own, dropped and looked down at the very minimal swell of her breasts in the open bodice of the gown and she immediately felt her nipples stiffen with fierce need. They only tightened more when he grabbed her jaw. Daddy had never laid hands on her before like that, no man had, and Chloe gasped as he turned her head easily with his strong arm and made her twist her head up to him.

Then his lips were on hers. It was so sudden, so fervent that Chloe felt her own lips pushed back against her teeth, stinging with the force of her Daddy's kiss. She moaned deeply and the whiskey glass was flung away and rattled on the carpet as she brought both hands up to grab the front of Daddy's tuxedo to cling to him as she rode the wave of his kiss. Willingly, though they could not have resisted if she wished, her lips parted and for the first time she tasted her father's kiss. It was strong, tinged with alcohol and his own darkly wonderful taste that her tongue burned for more of. Her fingers bunched and pulled at his tuxedo jacket in rhythm to the twining of their tongues and Chloe's mouth was wet and welcoming to her father's kiss.

"Oh, Daddy," she groaned and then buried her next words in his lips, feeling the burgeoning stubble on his strong jawline and chin rasp against her skin. "Daddy. Daddy," she cried out, her young body molding itself into his. Chloe's breasts were achingly tight and she rubbed them across the front of his jacket, across the back of her own hands, feeling her nipples tugged sideways. "Yes, Daddy. Yes. Kiss me again," she demanded. Chloe's breath came in panting heaves as she looked at Colin. The edges of her mouth were already reddened from the passion of the kiss and the skin of her neck blushed red as well, splotches of it heading down to meet similar patches visible in her bodice. The cups of her bra had pulled away slightly, leaving her right nipple visible in the shadows of it, cherry red and crinkled into an aching point.

Whiskey soaked into the Persian rug beneath the piano.

Chloe's lips tasted of vanilla and her mouth of whiskey, but there was a different sweetness underneath all of that, and Colin couldn't believe how much he enjoyed it. The taste of his own daughter. In the dark recesses of his mind, a thought crept in. And what would she taste like elsewhere?

She asked to be kissed again, and he obliged her request, but he was in control now. His strong hands, more sure now and less rough raised her head high and he brought his lips to her neck. It started as a kiss, his lips quivering over her tender, flushed skin, but he soon opened his mouth and sucked delicately on the side of her neck. His tongue caressed her flesh and he found his crotch slowly grinding against her in time with the motions of his tongue.

His hands found her back and he ran his fingers down either side of her spine until he was stopped by the piano, then a single finger trailed back up her spine. He moved his mouth slowly up across her neck, carefully making sure not to leave any permanent marks. He pushed past her hair up to her ear and his breath was hot and moist. "Mine," he said, as he nibbled on her earlobe.

Daddy didn't have to guide her head much, but Chloe relished in the feeling of control his hands gave. Instinct told her that she wanted him to kiss and nibble her neck and the sensation of his lips sucking at her skin sent a shiver through her body. Already damp, Chloe felt her pussy flush with blood and become even more moist, welcoming and wanting a man to fill it with his cock. The friction of his body pressing into hers but not quite making the contact she craved was maddening and she whimpered, trying to raise up even higher to bring herself onto where his cock strained against his pants.

"Yours," she whispered back, then gasped as Daddy nibbled her ear. Chloe's breath caught, then shuddered out, only to catch again. "Please. Please, Daddy," she begged and her hands pushed down the front of his shirt and across the folds of his cummerbund. Lower, until finally her palm found the hard outline of his cock. Chloe moaned as she felt the size of it, the hardness of it, and she rubbed her hand against it. "I love you. I love you more than Mommy ever can," she promised and arched her back to press her body more tightly into him.

As his cock was touched in a loving, needing way for the first time in years, even through his clothes, Colin let out a guttural moan deep into Chloe's ear. In it, all of his frustration was contained and expressed to his daughter. Her hand felt like bliss, soft yet confident on his hardness.

His own hand wandered down to the bottom of her dress and reached under it, the strength of his pull riding her dress up her thigh, bunching it around her hips. His hands found wet panties and confident fingers probed forth, seeking the slit from whence the moisture came.

"Yes," she moaned, hand leaving his cock as Chloe again grabbed at the front of Colin's jacket so she could spread her legs for her Daddy's demanding hand. Cool air bathed hot skin as he pushed the skirt of his daughter's dress up and the tug of lace across her flesh was exquisite. Beneath her dress, Chloe wore hipster panties, white trimmed in lace to match the dress. They hinted at innocence and unconscious sexuality but it was pure lust that she felt. Colin's fingers traced across the front of them, then lower, feeling the heat and moisture beneath. When his finger brushed across her clit in its explorations, Chloe gasped and buried her face into his chest, only to toss her head back a moment later.

Just as she felt her Daddy's fingers slip inside the top of her panties she heard the door to the room being tried. The handle wobbled back and forth on the verge of opening. "Daddy!" she hissed, alarmed that they'd be found out. With the speed of youth she twisted free of his grasp and knelt on the carpet near where the glass had fallen, as if she'd spilled it and was trying to clean it up. Colin's back was to the door so no one could see his face or the jutting hard on in his pants.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Chloe said loudly as the door opened and someone walked in. "I didn't mean to knock your glass off the piano. Oh, hello," she said brightly and looked up at the figure framed in the doorway. It was Merle Lipscomb, one of her father's business partners, with his arm around a woman who wasn't Mrs. Lipscomb.

"Umm, yes. Hello...Chloe and Colin. This is, err," Merle sought for an excuse.

"Did you come to see the piano? It's grand. I mean," she laughed and stood up with the empty glass in her hand. "Of course it's a grand. I mean it's wonderful." By standing her dress naturally fell back into line, with only a few odd wrinkles to suggest it may have been pushed up. As dim as the room was Chloe hoped they couldn't see the flush on her cheek and the kiss spots on her neck. Oh my God, what if Daddy had marked her with a hickey! She turned her body slightly to hide that side of her neck and put the glass on the piano.

"Yes, I mean, no. We were," Merle was not terribly quick with a lie it seemed.

"Just going," the woman said and dragged him by the arm out of the doorway. The last thing Chloe saw was Merle's sheepish grin. "See you tomorrow, Colin," he said before the door shut.

Not turning around to look at her father, Chloe took a deep breath and then another. "I need the restroom," she said, then walked towards the door and opened it, turning right and heading down the more secluded part of the hallway towards hopefully a private en suite bathroom.

Colin wanted to call out to his daughter, tell her everything was okay, that he would make sure of it. But damned if the drink still had him flustered. He fled the room as well. The spell that had entrapped them both had seemingly, worried broken. He'd finally accepted it, wanted it, desired it. And then, she was gone. Would she ever come back to his side? He was almost afraid to ask.

Instead, he poured himself back into the party. He chatted with business partners, he socialized with the social elite, and he fraternized with some people from rival firms. Anything to not think about what he almost had and might have lost. But it was no help. He was too loud, too boisterous. In short, he was trying too hard.

Finally, Olivia came up to him. "I think you've embarrassed me enough this evening. Did you actually get drunk? You're unbelievable. It's like I can't trust you for one second anymore. How you can accomplish anything at work when you fail at these simple instructions is always beyond me. Take me home."

Looking into the mirror, Chloe could see traces of her Daddy's kisses and nibbles but didn't think they would bruise. There wouldn't be any sign of their taboo exchange for Mommy to see and ask about. Not that she'd think Colin would have done anything to Chloe of course, but Mommy would be sure to lecture Chloe about making good choices and not being a little whore.

For the things that couldn't be seen, a dampened washcloth both cooled her and helped blot away the wetness in her panties. They, and her, were still damp but not flooding the way she knew they would have been if Merle hadn't interrupted. Why hadn't Daddy locked the door?

Because he didn't expect it to happen, Chloe reasoned. And had it not been for her keeping his glass full all night, getting him drunk, Colin would have never breached the self control to take the unthinkable action of acting on his dark feelings for his daughter. Leaning her forehead against the cool glass of the mirror, Chloe rested for a few minutes to get better control of herself.

When she came back down to the party, Daddy wouldn't even look at her. He looked everywhere but her, as if setting eyes on her would make him ashamed of what had happened. For her part Chloe felt like everyone must surely know what had happened between them, like the time she lost her virginity and was sure Mommy could see it on her face, but... nothing happened. Well, nothing except Daddy kept drinking and avoiding her. She watched her mother go up to him and drag him out to the car.

"Mommy," she said, catching up to them outside. "Mommy, he shouldn't drive," Chloe said.

"Well I'm not driving him," her mother said disdainfully.

"Why don't you let me take him home, Mommy, and then you can come whenever the party is finished."

"Finally, one of you is sensible," Chloe's mother said. "And what did you do to your dress? It's all wrinkled. Were you with some boy?" she demanded.

"No, Mommy. I promise. I dropped my glass and when I went to cle-"

"I can't be bothered with your stories," the older woman said and waved a dismissive hand. "It's so like you not to take care of your appearance for my sake. You're just like him," she stated and scoffed. "Take your father home, Chloe, and I'll be home later. Or maybe I'll stay the evening and take brunch tomorrow with the Jamison's," she said as she was walking off, leaving Chloe and Colin by themselves.

"Come on, Daddy. My car's just over here." Taking his hand, and squeezing it for reassurance, Chloe guided Colin to her car and helped him get inside. It was so odd to see him drunk, not that he was being sloppy or mean or anything, he was just too buzzed to drive. Sleepy too.

Careful to not let her skirt ride up, Chloe sat down then swung her legs inside the care before starting it and driving them towards the house.

"I love you," she said halfway into the drive. "And I'm not sorry and I'm not ashamed that we kissed, Daddy."

Colin felt defeated by the night and Colin was tired. Drunken tired. As in, he was practically unconscious on his feet tired. But, of course, he wasn't on his feet anymore. He sat in Chloe's car, somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness. Through all the haze though, he still heard Chloe's words. "Really?" he asked. "I mean, I love you too. And...I'm...just...I...you're so good to me." His head hit his chest for a moment.

Then, he shifted back awake and lazily held up his hand, holding up two fingers. The same fingers that had been pressed against her sex. "You smell like sweet honey." And his head fell to his chest again and he began to breath the heavy breath of a man asleep.

Back
Top Bottom