Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AnnaBeth's Affections {NSFW images inside}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaBeth

Supernova
If you love Blue Moon as much as I do, please consider supporting it.

There's a Patreon account set up and Vekseid's explanation of it here.

Hello and thank you for reading my interest thread. Updates will be an ongoing thing, as I'm never satisfied with my first, or second, or even tenth effort. It's a problem, I know.

I'm primarily interested in forum based roleplays, solo or possibly with two authors, but no larger groups. I'm completely uninterested in IM based or PM based roleplays. I just can't enjoy them, sorry. Too often I've found people use them to skirt the edges of what's right and sometimes get abusive to the player. Nobody likes that. Besides, how do we get better at writing without a larger audience being able to read our writing and offer feedback?

I'm not my characters and they aren't me. Let's keep a line between us and them.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Affections ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Kiss Me

Make my heart beat faster with your kisses. Brush my throat, claim my lips and leave them feeling puffy and bruised, steal the breath from my mouth and make me moan into yours. Kiss me and let me kiss you, learning the taste of your body and dancing my tongue with yours in a wordless preview of things to come.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

tumblr_ojp7t8pSAv1tppytvo1_500.jpg

Blindfold Me

Take my sight and own my heart. Tease me with misdirection, heighten my senses and make me focus on the sound of your voice, the location of your footsteps, and the scent of your body. Deny me my eyes and heighten my desire for you.

tumblr_ojpt68gw3V1tppytvo1_500.png

Pull My Hair

Fist your strong, confident hand in my hair and make me follow your lead. Bend my head back on my neck and claim my mouth, pull me up by my tresses to better fit yourself inside me, put me in the wall and talk low and firm to me from behind and make me know I'm yours.

tumblr_ojptbmQMYV1tppytvo1_540.png

Spank Me

Over the desk, over your knee, bent over holding my ankles; show me you're the boss. Punish me for being bad or for not being bad enough. Make me cry, make me wet, make me yours and mark your property.

tumblr_ojp86aWVts1tppytvo1_540.png

Talk Dirty to Me

Whisper your dirty thoughts to me and feel how wet it makes me. Let me tell you how crazy I am for your cock and call me your sexy little slut. Talk dirty to me and let me moan sinfully for you.

tumblr_ojptowi8011tppytvo1_540.png

Control Me

Dominate me and make me submit. Make me want to kneel before you, hands crossed behind my back and bound in place by nothing more than your controlling gaze and sheer personality. Push me to push you back, to give you the challenge of controlling me to make it all the sweeter for you when I do submit. Tell me I'm a good girl but don't expect me to make it easy for you.

tumblr_ojqeagJsgm1tppytvo1_540.jpg

All Things Oral

I want to worship your cock and look into your eyes as you think you're in control of me and yourself. Let me wrap my cunning fingers around your shaft and stroke you to a sweet, sticky release. Make me deep throat you and hold me there with your hand in my hair and your cock buried balls deep against my chin. Listen as I moan around your cock and my tongue swirls you closer and closer to losing control.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Plot Bunnies ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

RE: AnnaBeth's Affections

Updated to reflect story status, added a still in the creative phase idea, and posted a story proposal set in The Walking Dead universe.

I also tried to make sense out of brackets and tags and alignment and it made my eyes hate me.

Thank you for reading my Affections and, as always, an enormous hug and a bigger Thank You to the partners who allow me to write with them. You're amazing!

This woman here is simply amazing. Seriously, she is one of the best writers I have had the pleasure of ever sharing a story with. So here is a free bump to go with all the praise.

Thank you! You always push me to be a better writer and want to develop my prose. You're wonderful!

Bump for Patreon. Please help support Blue Moon.

You're so hilarious! Thank you and I love writing our story. You are everything a writing partner should be and you challenge me all the time. :)

I'm looking for a serious partner for my story All the Rope in Texas listed in my first post. If you're looking to play the role of the bad guy, please know that you will ultimately be brought to justice and, well, written out of the story because of it. :) I'm attempting to play a very strong female lead.

Please PM me and don't reply in this thread. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom