Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF *Long term. Story over smut*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIslander

Meteorite
Hello and thank you for you taking a look at my request thread.

First of all, I'm fairly new to thread playing. A friend got me into roleplaying over messengers and it's been what I'm most used too but I am hoping to branch out. I know I suck at creating things like this so sorry for the blandness. I'll work on it.

I 100% prefer plot over smut. I enjoy a good amount of smut if it fits but I'm here to create stories and enjoy the experience of writing with others.

I am female in real life but I write men. I prefer M/F but can do M/M if the idea has merit.

RULES

No watersports or scat. No Vore. No bestiality. No sexual characters under 17.

KINKS

Please see the f-list for those.

https://www.f-list.net/c/theislander

CHARACTERS

My characters are not dominating and are not submissive. I do like to think they are more realistic in the way they are 'layered' and not just good or evil.

IDEAS:

STAR WARS

I would like to have a play based in the Star Wars verse where my character was taken from his parents by the Sith and raised to accept the Dark Side but is continuously being pulled towards the Light Side.
Your character would depend on you but could either be a rebel who's captured, a Jedi who can see the light in m/c or a member of the Sith.

ZOMBIES

Doesn't really have to be The Walking Dead but zombies. Apocalypse. I love it.

SERIAL KILLER

I love the idea of playing a serial killer who takes an interest in the woman trying to catch him and manages to get himself into her life somehow. Maybe he gets a job at her favorite coffee place, gets an apartment in her building. Perhaps he's even a cop.
*For this one I would like for you not to know who the killer is and to play a few different characters who are new in a detective's life and one of them is the killer. This would take a fair amount of planning and I would of course drop some clues to help you out figure out but can't make it too easy...

THE DIVISION

I haven't finished the video game but I do love the premise of it!

For those who haven't played or heard of it's pretty basic really...
The Division is a group of highly trained agents implanted into society in the chance there's a crisis and the government/society itself begins to fail. They live their lives as normal people with everyday jobs, they can date, get married whatever but when they get the call, they must drop everything and report in.

I would like to do a play where MC would be a division agent and YC can be whoever you'd like. A loved one from before, another agent or someone of the military or first responder or just someone stuck in the crisis.
The crisis itself can be anything from a economical crash to viral outbreak.
Their mission is to restore order.

I am not going to dominate and humiliate you. I do not play with 'cum dumpster' female characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom