Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: A new World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen looks over as she notices him and quickly reaches with her hand, "Cao a little help please...uhm..." She looks back at John as she pauses debating what to do. "Look uhm don't know what you think you are doing but I didn't invite you here....I mean you are well hot at all but I don't know you...." Jen's face was bright red. Serafine looks up at John before she dashed for Cao yipping and tugging at his leg playfully trying to get him inside. Jen paused as she spoke again. "Serafine...this is not okay..." The vulpix finally got the hint as she turned around growling slightly. Her flames came from her mouth as usual as the trash caught on fire from the flames.

Jen shook her head as she quickly tried to get up past John, "NOT AGAIN." She takes a deep breath, "Look I don't know you but my friend just set the room on fire...so GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Cao stopped when he heard her say "help. " He looked behind him as her Vulpix tugged on his pants, making him turn completely. When the trash got lit on fire, he quickly pulled John out of her room and down the corridor. He returned quickly to help with the trash, grabbing his canteen of water and pouring it on the trash, dousing the fire.

After checking the trash, he closed the door so John would be able to get back inside. Once closed, he let out a huge sigh and turned to Jen. "You alright? " He asked, tightening his scarf around his mouth.

The vulpix looked up at John as she got a rather sadistic look on her face. She puffed a bit of smoke as the door shut and yipped jumping around John like some stupid chiwawa from an unknown land.

Jen swallowed her breath as she looked up at Cao, "No...I uhm I came in and put Serafine down....heard a knock and thought it was you....turned and that man was on me kissing me...." She started to shake a bit as she muttered, "Why didn't I just kick him or stun him....I mean I use to be part of this big mean family and I just...I blanked as if I was some defenseless child not knowing what to do.." She sat up fully now feeling her tears starting to run. "Thank you for not just leaving....I know what it looked like and...." She pauses as she looks at the door, "Damn it serafine."

As Serafine's ears twitched hearing Jen, the vulpix quickly slapped her tail in the direction of John before making a dash down the hall.

Jen sighed, "Screw it....she is always running off she will find her way back..."

Cao just listened as she talked, letting her tears roll down before he got up and moved towards her. He kneeled and placed a hand to her cheek, wiping away her tears and removing his hand. Before he talked, he moved his scarf away from his mouth, "I'm glad I didn't leave either. I'm sorry, however, I did judge, when I shouldn't have."

He formed a smile. "However, a big mean family, I suppose that's why you said getting near you was dangerous."

Jen paused as she heard the words replay in her head, "Uhm...yeah...my father was one of the higher ups in a crime syndicate....I mean I uhm..." She spoke very faintly as she frowned, "I use to be part of team rocket....I didn't know it was wrong.....at least I just thought we were taking from bad trainers...." She sighed, "When I got older I realized and wanted out.....I worked with the International Detectives Bureau and got a new family and was undercover...for a while....after I did my part I was given a new life and allowed to relocate ...yet again.." She muttered, "I just want to train and become a nurse....to repay my mother...well not my birth mom but the one that took me in and protected me.."

She paused looking up at Cao. "Uh your..." Her face turned an even brighter red as she looked away, "Thank you...I can understand if you don't wish to be near me..."

Cap had a puzzled look on his face when she turned away. However what she said next made him let out a chuckle. "Come now, you think because of that I don't want to be near you? " He smiled brightly again. "I know you're not a bad person. Like you said, you were young, and you didn't know the wrong."

He smiled again and placed a hand on her cheek. "You realized what you were doing was wrong and you fixed it. I could never hate someone like that

Jen paused putting her hand on his as she closed her eyes taking a deep breath, "So uhm...what should we do with the intruder outside?" She took a deep breath as she spoke. "I mean I don't think I gave any hints well other than to you but he just came in as if I was expecting him...." She sighed slightly, "Guess trouble just follows me...."

Cao removed his hand, his cheeks a bit red. He turned towards the door, placing his hand on his chin, thinking. "Well, if it's alright with you, I could stay here a bit, just to make sure he stays gone." Lancelot, who was clinging to the back of Cao's jacket, hopped down and began to tour the room. "Lancelot here can also detect when something is coming, being a Psychic type and all." Cao said, smiling again.

He turned back to her. "Of course, it's entirely up to you. I'm not gonna force you to keep me in the room to 'protect' you." He made air quotes when he said protect.

Jen chuckled as a giggle slipped out. She quickly covered her mouth as she spoke, "No by all means...it is nice to have wanted company." She looked down at Lancelot and back up. "So what can I get you...tea....coffee.....Rice balls." She stood up untying her apron finally and walked over kneeling to the small fridge to show her collection of snacks...mostly things she got when waitressing clearly from all the shrink wrap.

"I mean I did get a decent amount of food from the chefs while working in that kitchen....and no I didn't steal it...I got a free meal every service."

Cao chuckled as he sat and leaned against the bed. "Not implying that you did steal the food." He nodded and smiled. "Coffee and the Rice balls sound good. " He said, leaning back and fixing his scarf.

"Never cooked for yourself?" He asked. "I can, thankfully, my mother taught me. Say, if you want, later I can get you to try a recipe."

Jen laughed a bit as she got out the rice balls and walked over to the coffee machine. "Nope never actually did well with stoves....you can say serafine didn't start the fire some times in the kitchen." She paused as she looked at Lancelot, "Hey Lance...do you want something to eat.....I got some treats that Serafine really liked in the cabinet."

Princess_Kaylin said:
Jen laughed a bit as she got out the rice balls and walked over to the coffee machine. "Nope never actually did well with stoves....you can say serafine didn't start the fire some times in the kitchen." She paused as she looked at Lancelot, "Hey Lance...do you want something to eat.....I got some treats that Serafine really liked in the cabinet."

Cao nodded to Lancelot, whose expression brightened and trotted over to the cabinet Jen was talking about. Once he reached it he opened it, opened the bag, and grabbed a treat, chewing on it with glee.

Cao chuckled as he fixed and tightened his scarf again. "I swear, I'm gonna spoil you Lancelot." He said with a smile. He looked back at Jen, "If you want I can teach you to cook some things. Simple things of course, nothing too complicated. " He said, tugging his scarf back over his mouth, waiting, "It'll definitely hold you over on this cruise ride."

Princess_Kaylin said:
Jen looks over as she notices him and quickly reaches with her hand, "Cao a little help please...uhm..." She looks back at John as she pauses debating what to do. "Look uhm don't know what you think you are doing but I didn't invite you here....I mean you are well hot at all but I don't know you...." Jen's face was bright red. Serafine looks up at John before she dashed for Cao yipping and tugging at his leg playfully trying to get him inside. Jen paused as she spoke again. "Serafine...this is not okay..." The vulpix finally got the hint as she turned around growling slightly. Her flames came from her mouth as usual as the trash caught on fire from the flames.

Jen shook her head as she quickly tried to get up past John, "NOT AGAIN." She takes a deep breath, "Look I don't know you but my friend just set the room on fire...so GET THE FUCK OUT!"

We that didn't go as planned. John thought she was giving him the signal. Apparently he was mistaken. "Alright, my mistake. I'll see myself out," the trainer said after readjusting his sunglasses. He then pivots on his heel and exits the room with Leonardo in tow. He saw Serafine the vulpix dash down the hall and muttered,"Not my circus. Not my monkeys."

John went back to the deck and looked over the water. "How long until we dock?" he asked no one in particular. He was feeling starting to feel restless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom