Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: A new World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the distance far from the shore of the new region came a large ship. Full of adventurers, scientists, trainers of all over and of course their pokemon. The region didn't even have an official name yet, though that was going to change soon. Kelsey, a mom who, even though was forty, looked so young for her age was leading a small team to explore this new region. There were already towns built there thanks to the natives and their pokemon, the milf held a little Bounsweet against her wide hip.

The little fruity thing just had the happiest grin on its face, it loved its trainer nuzzling at her waist as the ship pulled to port. "Oohh~ hey stop, that tickles!" Kelsey spoke to her, but the little pokemon just gave off a noise that sounded like a giggle, hopping from her and trotted about, looking over the side of the ship, Kelsey joining her to see a few Dratini in the water.

"Migration huh..." she spoke to herself.

On the deck, a Shinx seemed to be running around rather playfully, as the male was enjoying his time spent outside the capsule that held it. Little star-tipped tail swishing about behind the electric feline, the Pokemon nicknamed 'Volt' would run into one of the hallways, and into a room that had their blonde trainer within. Raleigh was working on a bike that one of the trainers had given him to repair, tinkering and oiling the chains, gears, and adjusting the brakes so they functioned properly and accordingly. The electric-type would use its claws to climb up along his legs, then his back and finally onto his shoulder, to which the newbie trainer would give a light chuckle.

"H-hey, Volt... I'm trying to work here. Nothing wrong with you exploring the ship, but... you're lucky I'm basically done." Raleigh would explain with a light chuckle, setting the bike on the floor; the seat was even adjusted to the proper height for the trainer who gave it to him. "I think they'll like the fact I was able to tune it up. It's a shame, though... My dad was given the task to become a workshop owner in one of these towns. But, we'll run into him at some point; I heard he applied to become a Gym Leader, but... we know how well that would go!" Ral would give a light chuckle as he said this, with Volt giving a light mewl while smiling at his trainer. Ral would step on out onto the deck with the bike in tow, looking out to see the new region in sight, and gave a light smile. He could see the Dratini in the water; so young, but it took time for them to become Dragonites, in which they were at their strongest. Even merely owning a Dragonair would be nice on its own right!

"You know, Volt... I'm glad we were able to meet and become friends back in Sinnoh. There are more out there to join us, I'm sure; let's make as many Pokemon friends as possible... Maybe we can take on my dad when we get to the point, and even challenge the league that's currently in the works?" Raleigh asked, and with the electric feline nuzzling up against him, he chuckled softly as the feeling of the static electricity produced between them, and it seemed to thrill Volt considerably as well. There was an adventure waiting for them, and Raleigh hoped to meet many new people and Pokemon along the way. "Oh, right... the bike, sorry... I kind of forgot!" Raleigh would then wander about on deck, hoping to run across the owner of the bike he just fixed up.

On the side of the ship, another person was there watching at the beautiful and endless sight of the sea.

The brown-haired trainer's green eyes widened as a smile formed upon his face; The awestrucking sight of the Dratini leaping across the water in a group filled him with the inspiration to capture the moment into his sketchbook. Trace by trace, he immortalised the migration in a beautiful drawing before a familiar nuzzling was felt against his side.

"Huh? Oh hey Aria. I thought you were still asleep on our room." Haru said to his Eevee partner. The furred Normal-type staring at him silently.

"Yeah, i just couldn't sleep. I'm just so excited about this trip. I'm ready to explore this new region" He said as he stood up in excitement, "And I know that together we are gonna find so many wonderful things. heck, we may even encounter a Legendary Pokemon! Are you excited?"

Aria gave an excited cry alongside him, ready to take on the world. "That's my girl!" Said Haru before the two got moving; His gaze moving towards someone else he noticed not far from them.

"Oh, good morning Miss Kelsey!" He said with a wave. If it weren't for her, he probably wouldn't be in this ship right now, so courtesy was a must.

=================

Meanwhile, another soul lied with her back against her bed, just staring at the ceiling above her. Her expression aloof and deep in thought. "This is it....MY journey starts now...I can do this..." She repeated inside her head. Her eyes shifted slowly towards her right; Her starter Pokemon Ren, a Froakie, stood as silently as she was, seemingly in meditation. She was not one to mingle around like the rest, as such she ahd spent most of the trip to herself. Still, boredom was now overwhelming her, so she needed something to get her mind off things.

"Ren, let's go." Mira said while the Water type opened its eyes. She got up and he followed with short frog leaps after.

"Might as well go pick up my bike..."

She head to the deck to get her bike, who she previously left to get fixed. She wasn't much to socialize but sometimes it was needed, and soon enough she came to face the young blonde man in charge of repairs.

"Hey..." She said to Raleigh, "Is it ready?"

It wasn't long before the bike's owner stepped forward, asking if it's ready. "Everything should be there; new and adjusted brakes, new chain and gears, tires aired up bolted on snug; even the folding mechanism to compact it to a smaller size to carry it on your back was hit with some lubricant so it won't squeak or be difficult to do. Everything you asked for, basically. It was in rough shape when I got it, but it should basically run like new when we're out there... Mira, was it?" As he described everything he did, Ral would show everything he did, including the fold-up part to make it smaller and more manageable to carry around. "I even took the liberty of changing some of the heavier parts with lighter ones to make it easier to lug around. If I had a bit more time with it, I would've made a quick-dispenser that would make getting Pokeballs to hand more efficient while on it, as a separate add-on when the bike is being ridden, but even then, I would need time to plan how how it would work." Ral added, hoping it would be okay nonetheless.

Meanwhile, Volt would spot the other trainer's Froakie, the Shinx leaping down off his shoulder and onto the deck, approaching the frog Pokemon. For a moment, Volt just watched, tilting his head slightly after a moment, before giving off a sort of feline-like sound, while extending one of his forepaws, as if to introduce himself. "Well-mannered as usual, Volt, haha." Ral took note of his Pokemon's behavior, and saw the Froakie himself. "I will admit, I never seen a Pokemon like that, though... But, from what I read, that's... a Froakie, right? A Kalos Pokemon?" Ral inquired, being sure that it was the case before settling on it.

"Ugh, come on Moses, just a little longer and you'll be in the clear.. You and your stomach have fought much fiercer battles than this.."

Following the noise of a toilet flushing, a brown haired man with side burns and stubble stepped out onto the deck, one hand clinging to his stomach as he stood hunched over. Judging from the lack of color on his face and his wobbly demeanor, it wouldn't be too hard for one to tell that the man was suffering from a spell of nausea, no doubt a case of sea sickness. Indeed being adequately healthy in all other areas, Moses's sensitive stomach was something of a weakness of his to the point that he and his cohorts would refer to it as 'His Greatest Rival'. Clinging onto his back was Prickles, his adopted pet Weedle. It squirmed around frantically, trying to give his dear care taker a back rub of sorts in hopes of being able to help to relieve some of his afflicting ailment. However due to it's movements being far too frantic rather than gentle, it's efforts were all but fruitless.

Mosses sighed as he glanced behind him with a soft grin. He just didn't have the heart to tell the tiny bug/poison type that in order to help, it would have to hold back rather than rather than go all out, a comment that in all most likely hood, would have only made matters worse considering Prickles's energetic and fiery nature. "Thanks buddy but you can stop now, I don't think it's getting any better." He reached back and lifted the Weedle onto the ground. The Weedle merely scowled and glanced sideways as it reluctantly admitted defeat at the hands of his master's illness. This blow to it's pride was soon forgotten as it spotted the conversing Shinx and Froakie, eagerly running over to join them. It began jumping up and down wiggling it's many sucker like legs in an attempt to.. Impress them?

Mosses meanwhile walked up to the railing next to Kelsey, leaning over it in hopes that the salty sea air might help to calm his stomach. It was also a safe place in case he had to to.. well best to try and not think about that too much. "Well isn't that a pretty sight? Looks like it would make for a good post card." He said, commenting on the Dratini swimming on the water's surface.

On the deck, a shiny Ralts ran around, hopping up on the very tall railings, tall to the little thing that is, and watched the sea as they headed to the new island. His trainer, a man with black hair, red eyes, with a hoodie and scarf on, sat on a bench, watching his Ralts.

"Don't slip," he said to his Ralts, "You know very well you can't swim yet, Lancelot." After his sentence, Ralts, whose name is indeed Lancelot, jumped down and sat down next to Cao. Cao rubbed the top of Lancelots head, ruffling it. "A new island, our adventure, you ready?" He asked, as Ralts nodded his head.

Stonetribe said:
Mosses meanwhile walked up to the railing next to Kelsey, leaning over it in hopes that the salty sea air might help to calm his stomach. It was also a safe place in case he had to to.. well best to try and not think about that too much. "Well isn't that a pretty sight? Looks like it would make for a good post card." He said, commenting on the Dratini swimming on the water's surface.

John Smith had his camera out and snapped a picture of the Dratini. "That is not a bad idea actually," He responded to Moses. The young man contemplated turning the photograph into a post card. John looked to his Squirtle named Leonardo. The squirtle kind of shrugged and went back to exploring the deck.

Our Delinquent hero joined this trip for 2 reasons. 1. To rebel against the whole Kanto 'Every one has to go on a trainers journey' stereotype. 2. Kelsey is a complete mega babe and any off chance of hooking up with her is worth it. "So I heard you like Mudkips?" Said John to the other two as an ice breaker.

Water splashes as the Dratini swim along the side of the boat up towards what looks like a camera lens. As the scene pans out you see a kitchen with some smoke rising from the stove with a chef working vigorously. "Alright Jenny table fives meal is done!" The African american chef with the name Dominic hits the bell and an Italian looking girl with a cheerleader type figure comes rushing into the room. She wears a black apron over her white blouse and black pencil skirt. "Thanks Dominic...this is my last shift so let's make it count....I go back to training first thing tomorrow after I work off the damages from Serafine." Dominic smirks as he looks over at her, "You know your vulpix is just going to land you back here again right?....unless it is small enough damage but she seems to like to start fires." Jen sighs as she mutters, "Yeah she takes after my old family before I started living with my current mother and father.

Dominic blinks, "You never told me about your old family...just that you worked for the International Detective Bureau for a few years helping fix the mistakes you caused." Jen starts laughing as she reaches and starts balancing the plates, "Yeah well remember I was relocated again meaning it is something I do not have the liberty to discu..."

Screams can be heard as commotion comes from in the dining hall. Jen yelps feeling her legs sweep out from under her as her vulpix comes charging in to hide behind her. She tenses up feeling the hot soup and the steak meal land on her with dishes breaking and falling, "SERAFINE!" She looks at Dominic as she notices him helping her up already and the fox hiding behind her leg. "MISS JONES!" A rather big man in a very fancy suit comes walking into the kitchen, "YOU WORKED OFF YOUR DEBT AND THAT PEST RUINED A MEAL YET AGAIN SO WITH ALL LOVING RESPECT AND PLEASURE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" Jen blinks as she quickly picks up her vulpix looking at the angry manager who has half his wig falling off his head. "Uhm....I will talk to you later Dom...and thank you for this opportunity Chef Ramzee." Ramzee's face turns bright red as he holds the door pointing to the exit onto the deck of the ship, "I SAID OUT HAND OVER YOUR APRON AND GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"

Jen sighs as she takes her apron off still holding Serafine and walks out onto the deck. She places serafine down and starts to try and ring out her shirt and skirt of the soup and stains. The vulpix spits a few flames in the air as it runs around its owner yipping happily. "Serafine....what am I to do with you girl....if you were hungry you could have just come to me...we are not that family anymore we have not been for a long long time....stealing is wrong...dont you get that."

Cao looked over at the new girl with the Vulpix, overhearing what she said to it. He gets up and walks towards her. When he gets to her, he digs around his pockets, finding a handkerchief and offering it to her.

"Looks like a mess. " He said, nodding towards her stained shirt. "You can use this to help clean it up. " After offering it to her, he looked back at Ralts, Lancelot, and whistles, calling him over.

When Lancelot reaches Cao, Cao kneeled down to his height. "Go grab the snack bag OK? " He said, ruffling the top of Lancelot's head. Lancelot bounced joyously and ran towards his bag, fishing around for the bag. Crimson turned back to the girl, "You're welcome let you Vulpix have some, I may have overheard what you said to her, sorry. "

Jen blinked a bit nodding, "uh...thanks..." She brushes her hair back as she reaches for the handkerchief and begins to rub the dirt off. The vulpix blinks stopping its little rampage an looks tilting her head at Lancelot. Jen shook her head a bit, "Careful some people are not safe to listen in on...or be around but I appreciate the help." She starts to use the cloth to clean off her shirt before it stained. She looked down at the vulpix who started to get in a pouncing position watching the food. "Serafine...no....be polite and wait for him to hand you it girl....." The vulpix spit some fire from her smirk as she sat down wagging her tail waiting.

Cao shrugged off her comment. At the same time, Lancelot returned with a bag of treats. Cao nodded and picked up Lancelot, who opened the bag for Cao, and picked a few treats out, holding them out to Jen's Vulpix.

"Here girl, these are for ya'." He said before looking back at Jen. "Don't see how you're so dangerous to be around. You look normal enough."

Lancelot would be grabbing a one treat at a time, popping them into his mouth, savoring every bite.

Jen took a deep breath as she finished cleaning herself off. She looked at Cao and down at Serafine. The vulpix carefully stepped foward sniffing. She blinked as she snatched one of the treats nibbling on it before yipping and running around spitting fire lightly up into the air. "Serafine..careful this is how you set the dining hall on fire two days ago..." The vulpix ignored its trainer as she did her victory dance around the two near the edge of the boat.

Cao chuckled watching the Vulpix run around spitting little plumes of embers. "Quite a fiery personality huh?" He smiled under his scarf before standing up, still holding Lancelot. "Name's Cao, by the way, Cao Legion, you are, if I may ask?" He said, closing the snack bag and stuffing it in his pocket, Lancelot, noticeably looking sad when the bag was put up.

Jen let out a sigh as she held out the handkerchief, "Yeah...my old vulpix grew up and my biological father started to use her for some rather not right things....she had a few eggs and I did some things I was not proud of so I could help stop him and save Sunfire....sadly she didn't make it but was allowed to keep one of her babies when I helped the IDB." She paused rubbing her head as she quickly changed subjects, "Oh Jennifer Jones... daughter to one of the Kanto Gym leaders....was relocated to this region to continue my nurse training under the witne....HEY!" She pauses as she feels Serafine nip her sock. She looks down and blinks realizing the glare her fox gave her, "Oh right sorry still not use to the keep the mouth shut thing...its just happened a few times now I came from ka...HEY! CUT IT OUT I CAN SAY THAT I CAME FROM KANTO DAMN IT SERAFINE!" The vulpix smirks as she backs up and runs into Jen's leg on purpose trying to push her over into Cao.

Cao paid no mind to the IDB statement she said. "I see. I'm sorry her parent had to experience that. At least you're treating her better than the others. " Cao ruffled Lancelot hair and gave him one more treat to cheer him up. He looked back at Jen. "Kanto huh? I'm from Hoenn myself. Just traveling, always wanted to be a trainer after my parents." He arched an eyebrow when he notices the Vulpix's actions.

The vulpix smirks as it backs up again and charges at Jen. Jen smirks nodding her head, "Yeah I am trying to be a pokemon center nurse like my adopted mother. Jen let out a slight scream as she feels herself lose balance falling forward. She shakes her head as she tries to grab the railing. Serafine runs around a bit more as she yips and jumps happily in the air.

Cao quickly moved his available arm to catch Jen, trying to keep his balance, and to keep Lancelot in his other arm. The result ended in them on the deck floor on top of each other, and Lancelot on the floor too, next to them.

"Ouch... " He said. He turns his attention to Jen. "You alright? Nothing bad?"

Jen tenses up as she closes her eyes a second pausing as she opens them looking at Cao, "I uh...yeah..I'm alright....." She pauses as she looks over at the curled up Vulpix, "Sorry...my friend seems to well be a bit of a mischievous personality." Serafine just yawns as she closes her eyes pretending not to hear Jen. Jen takes a deep breathe as she sits up and slides off Cao, "Uhm...thanks for the catch..."

Cao nodded at Jen. "Of course." he sat up as well. "Glad to know you're OK." He checked on Lancelot, seeing that he was alright. "And yeah, I kinda figured your Vulpix was a mischievous one. Definitely acts like it "

Jen sighs nodding her head, "Yeah she means well." She slowly stands up brushing her skirt off before kneeling down near Serafine an picking her up almost like a baby. "Thank you again Cao...if you want to stop by I am on the second deck room B5." She nuzzles the vulpix a bit as she mutters, "You need a bath little lady.....and no squirming away or you get no deserts." She turns on her heels heading back to the stairs to head down to her room.

Cao watched her retreat back to her room. He smiled under his scarf and picked up Lancelot, heading over to the railing. He leaned over, watching the waves and the sea Pokemon swim by. "She was interesting, hmm, Lancelot? " He said, I'm which, Lancelot nodded in response. "We may have made a new friend, and we haven't been on this new island yet. " He said, turning back to the ocean, staring at the horizon that laid before them.

Sabrina Phoenix is standing on the deck of the ship, looking over the ocean horizon; she finds it rather beautiful looking at the endless sky and ocean view. She often shy around new people she haven't met before, but she's alone for the trip.

On her shoulders is this female Illusion Fox Pokemon named Illusion, she is also looking at the beautiful view of the ocean horizon, but seeing this scenery; combine with the white noise of ocean water, it's starting to put Illusion to sleep.

Princess_Kaylin said:
Jen sighs nodding her head, "Yeah she means well." She slowly stands up brushing her skirt off before kneeling down near Serafine an picking her up almost like a baby. "Thank you again Cao...if you want to stop by I am on the second deck room B5." She nuzzles the vulpix a bit as she mutters, "You need a bath little lady.....and no squirming away or you get no deserts." She turns on her heels heading back to the stairs to head down to her room.

As Jen walked by, Leonardo gave John a look. A moment later John got up and walked to the second deck room B5 as if given a hidden cue. He knocked twice on the door then let himself in. "Hey there, I like what I see," John said to the brunette. He then kisses her.

Jen turned blinking as she heard the knock. She took a deep breath as the stranger walked in and spoke. "Oh uhm...yeah.." She turned to put Serafine down for a moment before turning back. As she did she felt John's lips on hers. Jen turned bright red stumbling back and falling slightly onto the bed. "I uhm...excuse me have we met before?" She touched her lips breathing heavily as she glanced over seeing the fox's tail wagging as it yipped. "Uhm....so this is clearly my room...and uhm...are you okay?"

Jen shook her head as she tried to figure out what just went down. She nodded as she walked but did she just accidentally hit on someone she didn't see.

Cao, having enough of the ocean, decided to talk more to Jen. Remembering her room number he walked towards the other rooms with Lancelot in tow. As he walked, he thought about what to say to her to get to know her.

When Cao got near her room, he pulled down his scarf, something he rarely did for anyone, to show his emotions. However when he got to her door he found it wide open, and her kissing another person. His jaw hung, watching as she fell to the bed.

He made a loud 'tsk' and pulled up his scarf, cursing to himself. "Of course..." He said quite loud as he turned and went away, hoping that Jen would catch a glimpse of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom