Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I might not eat much...." stretching as she started to sit down and lean back a bit. " so besides fighting is there anything fun to do then? Actually I could maybe change my puppets a bit but whatever...." haruki just sat there quietly waiting for something to happen.

"Your team mate is fine." said the nurse. "Kai..." She seemed to think about it then frowned as if remembering something unpleasant. "He completed his match and left I don't know where, but he seemed fine." If you will bare with me." She helped Mira sit up and started to check her out. "Everything seems to be in order, we can check you out now if you want?"
---------------------------------------------
"So your thinking about changing your roster." Said her master. "You know for the final round of the Exam you will probably be tried more than ever before. It wouldn't hurt you to have a few new surprises, what would you say to a knew puppet, something bigger and badder and more difficult then anything you've tried to manipulate before?" A wide and mischievous grin crept across her masters face. She knew that the girl was a savant with her signature jutsu, she also knew that she needed to be pushed more, made to take things up a notch, and this new jutsu might be just what she needed.

Mira sighed with releaf that her team mates were fine. She did wonder where Kai went to throw as she thought he would have come here to see Kan. But she also saw the look on the nurses face. It was the same look her mother gives her so she knew something was up. "Did they manage to fine Kan's tounge?" She asked getting out of the bed and putting her shoes on. After finding some elastic on the floor she tied her hair back into a small pony tail revealing the new mark on her skin she hasn't seen yet herself.

(Birthday post ^^)

She crossed her arms, "do you know how damn long I want a challenge, and yeah everyone's probably seen it so I need something new. But I'll need time and the same wood for the puppets and some help though. I already have a few designs in my head that you would love.... I also have a new jury to go along with one of my puppet designs, " I think I'd call it fish net snare explosion. It's a combo of my sand jutsu and one of my puppet designs."

"Of course not why would we?" The nurse said, a bit surprised by the question. "By now it would have been half rotted away. Even if he had brought it back with him it would have been too late to reattach it even if we could have. I think you should go meet with your friend and your instructor. They told me they wanted to talk to you as soon as you were up to it." She dug around in her pocket and then offered up a slip of folded paper. "They said to meet them here."
--------------------
Her master chuckled. "This isn't a puppet like your normal ones. It's more like a very unusual summon. Most puppeteers can't master it which is why I have never mentioned it. If you get it down I don't think anyone will be able to get the best of you at the final exam. Not to mention that little girl who took down the pervert here" she pointed to Dajin, "with her little fairy summons should be pretty shocked to see her only trick turned against her. But that;s tomorrow, first lets eat. I'm feeling like barbecue..." she redirected them toward the restaurant that had the best smells coming from it.

Mira thanked the nurse for her help and message. She pulled her brush out of her bag the made sure everything elt was in propyl befoure looking where she was asked to meet the others. She brushed her hair as she walked down the corridors until she reached the double doors for the main entrance of the hospital befoure pushing open the doors she placed the brush in one of the side pockets of her bag. Walking out of the hospital felt really strange without a dog with her, couldn't be helped thanks to the attacker in the forest, Cocco needed her rest away from her other wise she won't settle.

Pretty soon Iris was at the location she was asked to meet up with her Sensi.

" actually I'm thinking also for the tournament to wear something scary...." she shrugged with a small creepy smile. " I mean I'm such a weirdo to control something as weird as living wooden people. and I'm obsessed with just killing....i think I will wear something like that then.....do you we think we could maybe talk to someone who knows wood style jutsu?"

When she arrived at first their was no one there. The day slipped by and eventually the sun began to set. It wasn't until she reached the point of leaving that Kan jumped down from one of the tress and blocked her path. He stood in the middle of the road and when she got with in a step of him he struck out. The palm of his hand struck her gut and pushed her back several feet.
"Training for the final round starts now," Her master said form up in a tree. "If you want to go home and sleep, or go get something to eat. You have to get past Kan and if you use any summons then you have to get past me too."
---------------------
"You have problems kid, maybe that's why I like you we can, but that's tomorrow. Today lets just eat and take a break, tomorrow training starts." Then her master broke her chopsticks and licked her lips as their food began to sizzle, signalling it was ready to eat. "Sorry, no can do on the wood style. I don't know anything about that." She said with a mouth full of meat. Then suddenly her jaw stopped moving and she looked at Dajin before slugging him on the top of the head.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"You know."

When Mira put her hand in her bag to get her bow she reseaved a electric shock. "Any mind that I am going to kill my dad what's he put in the weapons department now". She took her bag off and pulled out an electric rod what set of from the slightest touch. "What the hell dad that's over kill". Kan get behind the tree now, no joke". She yelled giving him a couple of sharp shoved to the nearest tree. "I am decently going to kill my dad for not telling me what he wants testing next". She made a wooden arrow and shot the rod. "Everyone alright?" She asked this while carefully removed her bow and made sure there was nothing elts in her bag and glad there wasn't.

She frowned a bit, " so you like me if I'm a weirdo?" She asked slowly eating still as she thought for a bit. Haruki just sighed seeing what would even happen tomorrow anyway.

Kan didn't get back and as she string her bow he threw a kunai that flew through the air and cut the string in two. He wasnt playing either, and although he wouldn't throw one at her her weapons were another thing. He rushed forward again and struck her stomach with his palm throughout her back a few more steps.
"This isn't s game Mira, so act like it," snapped her instructor.
---------------------------------------------
"Your weird and I like you kid don't read too much into it." That night they all went back to the hotel. But only a few hours matter she was woken up and told to get dressed before her instructor took her out to a white spot in the forest. "Still want to learn that new summon I talked about?"

"Why do I always get the blame when father puts things in our bag? uses us as ginnie pigs and they go wrong, especially when we have no clue its there". Mira said a little annoyed, "As for you can your a fucking idiot with a death wish, wood does not conduct electrisy so it would have destroyed that thing, also electrisy kills when its out of control like that. Why is it always me why tried to think of every possibility befoure acting, your way gets you killed". She gave him a couple of slaps across the head to knock some sense into him

Soon she slept as usual as the girl would slowly wake up, rubbing her eyes with a yawn before slowly standing up and following slowly behind. "Whatever, fine...." as she started to yawn a few times more as she stretched and stood there waiting.

This time Kan pulled out a kunai and slashed out. Cutting through her shirt and drawing a red line of oozing blood across her chest. It wasn't a deep cut, but it sent the message. This wasn't a game, nor would the final rounds be, there everyone was playing for keeps and they would kill her. So right now, if actual danger was what she needed, Kan would give it to her. He slashed again.
--------------------
Her instructor beckoned for her to follow and led her out to a clearing in the forest. "Alright, start by bringing up as many puppets as you think you can control at once." She wanted to test Haruki first and see exactly what she had when she was really tested. Maybe she wasn't ready for what she had to show the girl yet, or maybe she was ready for it and so much more. "Good," She said when the puppets were ready. "Now defend." with lightning speed she flung out eight shurkien that seemed to be coming up on her almost to quickly for her to do anything about it and even before they were half way to Haruki her instructor started to close to attack.

She jumped back as she clapped her hands together, making a sand wall as the puppets slowly moved in front of it to block, then swiping her hand to move her puppets away from the others so she could switch places before throwing her own kunai at her.

"There is a different between being an idiot and using that brain of yours". Iris said she grabbed the pressure points forcing Kan to drop his knife she then tied his hands together. "Try playing real-life what can get you killed and not stupid". She said forcing his head to the out of control. "You really need to learn when to quite, exams, training stops when real danger is around, you want to kill someone afterwards lets see who gets to my father first". She floored Kan befoure some of the lightening hit him what was now out of control. She quickly repaired her bow and shot an wooden arrow into the device.

"Not good enough," She said, catching the kunai and throwing them back Before jumping over the wall and coming in so fast that before she could even react her instructor had delivered a solid blow to her face that sent her reeling. "Show me you know how to use those puppet Haruki. I'm not going to teach you that new trick until you prove to me you can handle it." She threw her hands behind her and jumped in for another assault.

-------------
He backed off but signed and struck the ground with his hands. Shards of earth shot out at her, some were only dirt clods, some were shards of stone or just rocks but they struck her and covered her in dust, or bruised her, or scrapped her skin, then he rushed forward while she was distracted and punched her square in the face before jumping back and punching her at the base of her spine, then getting ready for the next blow.
"You want to go to the final exam Mira," her master said, "You want to be a chunin, well this is what it means, battle isn't fare, battle isn't nice or go by the rules." Kan struck the back of her knee next and dropped her down to one knee. Then he grabbed her collar and got ready for a knock out blow. Then something began to creep out across her body from her neck, from that bight mark.

Mira quickly put on some glasses so dirt wouldn't get in her eyes and dodged the rocks. "How old and childish, the boys in my class use to do that. Not exactly a want but a need, its the only way I can improve on the healing ability". She used a fire spiral for the first time using up her chokura. As the mark spread she left like her whole body and insides were on fire, she had no clue if she wanted to be sick or pass out. As her body making it more muskier turning her skin grey ripping her cloths. Then her eyes changed the one place she has a weak pain threshold for making her pass out.

Soon she slowly stood up as the girl looked up with cracks in her face and a weird smile, " attack me again, waste your time and do it." It would seem that it was one of her puppets them though wouldn't reveal herself fully as it seemed to work for now.

Kan didn't know what he was watching, all he knew was that it shocked him, even terrified him. It didn't last long thought. She quickly passed out and the black marks creeping across her skin fadded. Kan hesitated for a moment, what if this was some kind pf trick, but when his laster came down to her side he rushed over as well. He picked her up and Kan followed as they took her to the villages hospital for treatment. There master came in and out but Kan stayed by her bedside while they wated for her to regain consciousness.
---------------------
"Smart girl, but now I dont have to hold back." She made a sign and struck the ground with her hands. Dry earth shot up in the air like a smoke screen and suddenly she had no visability. Haruki felt somethings strike her in the back, near tue base of her spine, and shove her forward a few steps. Then there was the sound of a foot turnning in the dirt and running footsteps.

Mira slowly come around, her eyes had never been in that much pain befoure like they had been poked by a hot rod or lit on fire. "Kan hi". She said slowly sitting up. "How long did I blackout for?" She gathered it had been a while with the machines. While she was knocked out her cousin had brought Cocco who was sleep near the wall.

Soon there was smoke as she disappeared before feeling the impact of the hit, as another smoke appears and she jumps out of it. " really? Come on...I'm the weird killing one, you have to use your brain you know. Haruki summoned her other puppets, going in for a piece attack using crow standing in front of her as a distraction.

"About three hours," her master said as he came into thw room. He told Kan to go get the nurse. He asked her how she was fealing and if she knew what had happened. Then, when the nurse came he stepped outside.
In the hallway outside he held a hushed conversation with another instructor.
"I don't like this," the other said, "it seems like his work."
"I agree, I dont think I have any other option but to pull her from the exams."
Her master was standing at the ready a dozen yeards away braced and ready for an attack and stsrong st her intently. "I think your the one who is not using your brain kid of you really think you got me that easily. You need to slow down and think of you want to win a battle." Suddenly a trio of kunai stuck into the back of crow and one cut her cheek before sailing on. There was a paper bomb tied to each, and the startted to burn.

Someone walked in and gave Kan a parcel from the lab, a end of a tounge, in it is a note,
Only a tester, only works for a small number of people who have tried it so far, carefully clip to the remainder of the tounge if it's no longer coursing loads of pain, dab not swallow liquids with flavors, if pattable you should have some taste.
As we talk we use the tounge the most th, l, see if can so that,
If pattable yours will be made to fit, sewing it to the remainder of your tounge, if you can't curl the tounge downwards once fitted it will make a hiss sound on the s.

As a kunai struck her cheek, some smoke appeared as sand began to fall showing that it was a clone. " well then I'll just be waiting...." soon she jumped up and spun around, throwing some sand around as it stuck in different places, making small mounds. " ok now we just do this..." as haruki did some signs, " sand web shifting strings technique...." With that it seemed nothing happened accept needing a trigger from her. The sand had secret chakra strings, just waiting for the right moment as she started again, " I just got a new technique right now....wonded if you can figure out how it works...." as she throws some kunai to make her dodge toward one of the mounds as doing it would make the sand shoot out and block her path or dodging to another would do the same keeping her in a small space. " shifting sands swallowing earth....and I just added something in case your thinking of even trying to touch the sand itself...your trapped, the sand shifts to block any escape and don't even try to destroy the actual sand webs blocking you, if you do then I also have a surprise in those too...." With that haruki jumped up on one of the sand strings as it formed a platform under her, as she waited to see before sending all her puppets to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom