Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai's brain flashed back to what had happened. He had to deside just how much to tell and how much to lie. "We got in a fight with a grass ninja or a sound ninja, I don't remember. He pretty much pounced us into the dust. Mira did something I have never seen before and he just slapped her around and had this snake bight her. I used a.... well I got it off her, though I just about killed myself doing it, and Kan dragged us off. The bite left a weird mark on her neck." He looked back down at the arena floor as the room began to freeze. He pulled his collar up and was glad he was wearing layers. "I just hope she dosent over do it. She still isn't at one hundred percent , I do think even know if she's much above fifty. This guy looks fresh and we fought him before. He Dosent have any special tricks or gimmicks but he is smart..."

So she froze the floor, cleaver. Or not. It depended on what she intended to acomplish. More importantly going after that dog seemed to get to her. Maybe he could force her hand. So he attacked the dog again. He tossed two more shrunken and a smoke bomb. He rushed forward he almost slipped on the ice but he regain his footing and slid up close until he was in between them he signed quickly and them pulled out two kunai and stabbed towards the both of them. Who would she save? Herself or the dog.

"Looks like her plan has worked at slowing him down. Smoke isn't going to work. Cocco is the clans tracker dog she is trained in search and rescue, not fighting that's why she protected Cocco. But you never threaten or corner an animal coz its more likely to attack, further more even dogs kept as pets attack when there master is threatened, Considering she uses more chokura than the average ninja to summon, I could smell Holly and she had another baby what means she has one definite; summons unless she has already used her 3 limit, she has never pushed past 3. Have you told anyone about what happened befoure you got here?" Her cousin said

Mira moved forward once more using her bag to give the sand ninja one large shove. Making sure that Cocco was behind of her. Signaling foe her to back off and lay low. Honestly was all this what he has got. Attacking animals. She pulled the arrow from her bag she placed together in the forest then aimed it at his legs. "Next time it won't be your legs if you go for her again".

"We didn't have a chance. The matches startted almost immediately and Kan was in the first one."

"Go for who again you mean your dog." He tossed another shuriken at the animal. It sailed true and managed to graze the side of its face, drawing a dark red line of blood. "Come on, are you going to shoot me or what? Because if you don't I'm going to kill that stupid dog of yours, you never even should have brought it." He grinned a devilish grin. He was starting to get a beat on this girl. It shouldn't take to much to beat her.
"Mira!" Kai shouted. "Be careful, this guy is smart! He is trying to tick you off."
"But it's working isn't it? I saw you in the forest and I can tell your nothing more than cheep tricks and sumons. Face it, your useless, you can't do anything without help from your friends and you know it. You shouldn't even be here."

"That's not exactly true. She is working him out. Working out how he moves. Mira is fast on her feet. She also didn't want to bring Cocco into this fight. After all she is no fighter, but her grandfather, my uncle ordered it. At least Kan was the first fight. But I still get a horrible feeling that women isn't meant to be in charge. Kan's fight should have been called off as soon as he ran out of chokura, further more that man has just pissed Mira off but she will by time, she needs to know how he thinks, the way he moves, anything to get some advantage. She has already frozen things up. After all not many Sand ninja are use to the cold. As the tempter drops your body goes into hibernation mode. slowing you down and making you more sleepy due to the your body tempter dropping. So you see Mira isn't as dum as she looks. Further more where is that teacher of hers gone?"

Mira wasn't bluffing from what she said. She set up some more arrows this time with some liquid in them to paralyse where ever they hit. Her arm screamed in pain where the knife hit her when she saved Cocco as she sent three arrows throw the air aiming for him arms. she them quickly used her ability to heal Cocco. "Easy Cocco not yet". Mira whispered.

"Well to be fare Kan didn't have really any chakra to begin with, and the proctor can only intervene to prevent unnecessary death or injury once a winner is clear. Her instructor is with Kan, he did kind of get the crap beaten out of him. Maybe she can figure him out. I'm just worried that he already figured her out." He shivered. "Man it's cold... hey, maybe we should snuggle for warmth?" He said with a crooked smile.

As she was crouched over helping her dog, suddenly something burst from the floor. "Got yea." He tossed a kunai that had stuck her right below the collar bone and went in up to the hilt. He landed and pulled out another one. Stupid girl, when he had signed earlier he was doing earth style, he burrowed underground and left a clone in his place, but she was too busy worrying about her dog, ti had helped him stay warm too. He was never much for Genjutsu but his little trick fooled her. Now he waited to see what she would do, with that knife in her arm she wasn't going to be firing any more arrows that was for sure.

"When you run low on chokura your life is at risk, we use small amounts to breath and move so it can make are origins pack in." Her cousin explained. "I would watch that Joke some men would really take you up on that offer"

She now knew his way of fighting, he has just done exactly what she wanted him to do. She removed the knife and wrapped up the spot where it was. She then pulled out the picture Jack gave to her. A bright light lit up the whole areana as she summoned it to our world.
"Jack what the hell". Mira snapped
"Genjutsu, if you are going to copy the Uchia clan you can at least be on there level". Jack blurted out.
"You cocky little cub you have used me for the last time". A small fairy said with short brow hair, purple eyes, and a freckled face. She let go of her navy blue dress and blasted him one putting him asleep and sending him out of the aeana. "Over confidant cub needs to learn his place".
"Well Jacks plan has back fired. Now Mira needs to work out his earth style. She may have moved the knife but if she moves in the wrong way the bleeding will get worse. Jacks right throw, those who have been around the uchias it will only last a few seconds Mira's case 3. Or not at all, he needs to prefect that ability befoure using it on a member of our village. Also I think Jacks plan back fired, Jacks last words were she said summoned so he found the loop pole around what the proctor had said, only the fairy didn't agree". Her cousin said a little entertained by the last part.

"I didn't ask a man." he said and turned back to the fight. Mira's cousin was a stick in the mud. Then she saw a, Fairy? From the sounds of it this wasn't what she had in mind. Poor Mira. She summoned a fairy. "It's going to get worse anyway. She might be able to do a little more with her arm but that knife was at least plugging the hole. She had better think of something quick or he will only press the advantage.

Well this was very confusing. Dajin didn't know what he was looking at but he guessed it must be the same girl. Right? "Okay, what just happened?"

"Don't under estimate a fairy they may be small but its said they are bound to what they protect and the most common of there kind are bound to nature its self". Her cousin explained. "Oh my both of there reactions Jack wasn't meant to come". He added picking up the sleeping cub befoure he was stepped on. "But nothing is invincible, everything is bound by nature".

"I should have asked Jack what his plan was". Mira muttered.
The fairy placed a figure to her cheek while thinking. "Maybe this will tell you little boy". The fairy said kissing him on the cheek revealing his last dream for everyone to see, just like a movie. "You can't fight me for ever, you might win for a short while, but dream guardian's always win in the end, its rare with humans help. And it's no threat but a fact. Your body and mind can't function with no sleep".

winx said:
"Don't under estimate a fairy they may be small but its said they are bound to what they protect and the most common of there kind are bound to nature its self". Her cousin explained. "Oh my both of there reactions Jack wasn't meant to come". He added picking up the sleeping cub befoure he was stepped on. "But nothing is invincible, everything is bound by nature".

"I should have asked Jack what his plan was". Mira muttered.
The fairy placed a figure to her cheek while thinking. "Maybe this will tell you little boy". The fairy said kissing him on the cheek revealing his last dream for everyone to see, just like a movie. "You can't fight me for ever, you might win for a short while, but dream guardian's always win in the end, its rare with humans help. And it's no threat but a fact. Your body and mind can't function with no sleep".

Kai restrained dais laughter while some of the other competitors failed as the sand Shinobu dream played out. He looked across at the mans team and recognized the woman in his dream as his sensei. This, was funny.

Dajin's eye twitched as he watched the spectacular unfold. He heard the laughter as his cheeks died red. He looked over to his squad. Riu was laughing his master was probably going to kill him. If this was how this fight was going to go, he only had one option. He threw his hands up.
"Okay, I'm out." He started to walk off toward the stares. There was a moment off possible, the proctor must have been just as shocked.
"Um... the winner is Mira Greenwood." Said the proctor.

"I guess he didn't like the answer to what I was". The fairy responded. "All I said was what happens in life. All guardians of dreams win coz every living thing needs sleep when they loose the guardians of death wins". The fairy added getting Jack and disappearing.

"I am not sure if she is confidant or as cocky as Jack". Mira said feeling sorry for the poor sand ninja, taking a step forward she left the bite mark burn, she bent over on the bottom step holding her breath and gritting her teeth.

Kai smiled and congratulated Mira as she rejoined them. The two screens on the far wall startted to flash with names. "Why don't you and your cousin go and check on Kan. I'll be along in a bit okay?"

"I can't as long as there is a chance of animals getting involved in the exam I must stay, there is also a medical ninja near by as well". Her cousin explained

"Where did you get that scroll from the effects are still going?" Mira asked her cousin
"Classified. They will put the heating on and melt it away there isn't much left and leave Cocco". He responded "Tell your teacher to come here we need to talk, especially about Jacks little stunt". There was much more to it but he wasn't going to tell her about the mark plus the proctor.
"Let us know when you are up Kai". She called out then suck into Kans room. "Yay no mother, how are you doing Sensi your wanted back there".

"No, I should stay here." Her master said. "Tell me what happened, how did." He gestured to Kan, "This happen?"

Back in the testing room the next set of names came up. Kai, and Hibachi Riuno. The genjutsu sand n8nja girl from earlier. Gen against gen, this would be intresting.

"Keep your cool and you will be fine. Want me to ask someone to get your team mates?" Mira's cousin asked stroking his and Mira's dog. "And good luck".

"To start it off Jack more a less stamped his feet as the saying goes, to top things off that green dragon is like a teething puppy, it was nipping everyone trying to play what annoyed the proctor. That was befoure the match could start". Mira said as she went and sat in the chair next to Kan. "How you holding up?"

"I wonder who Holly told we sent her ahead of us when she come back she said no one had arrived yet". Mira said. "Kan and Kai know more than I do, it happened so fast, it started off normally, noticing someone watching us, like normal in these exams when teams are after something. Once I shot an arrow in his direction with Jack setting it on fire things went odd. For some reason he was more interested at getting Jack out of the way. Sent a snake to eat him, Jack managed to get out, then he got pinned to a tree. Kan and Kai got hurt but they weren't that bad. I tried to stop him from getting near them, managed to summon the green thing, what turned out to be a type of dragon according to Jack, pinned the snake Jack managed to get out then was pinned to the tree by the attacker. The dragon pinned the man, it was a clone, went to stop him got grabbed from behind, nothing worked to get out of his grip, so glad the log missed Holly had hold of as it would have knocked us both out or killed us, things went black after he bite me, after that, woke up elts where, don't know how Kan lost his tounge". Mira said lifting her feet up onto the chair. due to using up all her chakra she fell to sleep where the mark started to slowly spread.

After a while haruki had decided to come to the stands again after wandering and even stopping by around town to do things. " I feel pumped as hell....managed to give myself some good lazy time....and I got to eat good..." giving a small cheeky smile. Haruki stretched and looked around with a sigh wondering if they were still doing the matches though against her of course.

He sighed. Maybe he shouldn't have let them try this year. It was just their bad luck to have to be up against such hard opponents. At least they did have Kai in the forest, he was more experienced than them and must have been a lot of help to them in the forest. Especially for Mira. He was beginning to worry, now more than ever, that her unstable and uncontrollable summons she be her very last resort, and not her first. "You got bit by a snake? You should go get that checked out. When Kai gets back I'll talk to him. Go on, get yourself checked up." He said and shewed her toward one of the nurses.
------------
As he was coming up Dajin was being berated by their master, her fist making contact with the top of his head for the thirteenth time. All because of that stupid dream pixie.
"Alright Alright I'm sorry, just stop hitting me.
"I'll stop hitting you when I feal like it you little pervert." Suddenly she did and he looked up to see Haru.
"I see your back, Riu should be along in a moment," He started to rub the sore crown of his head.

"I just got to sleep". Mira responded to being woken up. "Four healing and three summons in the forest. One summon and healing in the arena".

The nurse only took her next door. The nurse come back and started to whisper to there sensi, "You seen it. That's no snake bite mark on the skin, it looks like some tattoo".
A porter come into the room and walked to Kan. She turned on a computer. "This is used exactly like a computer, after you have finished typing press send and it will do all the talking for you". she walked out after she said that.

" I guess I'll be lazy then again..." With a sigh she crossed her arms and yawned looking around and turning to find a place to sit then.

Kan politely brushed the computer aside and rolled over. He needed to rest. Kai came in shortly after and checked on Kan and Mira. He said something to her master and then he left.
"Mira, let me take a look at that bite mark of yourstaff okay?"
----------------------------
When she turned Haruki turned Riu cane walking toward them out if the tower. She had German arms crossed over her chest and was looking down at the ground before her feet rather than her squad. She seemed upset and even annoyed.

Haurki looked over at riu, noticing as she came in. " well there's not even anything else to do so I guess I'll just watch the next one...." walking up to the other girl then behind as she wrapped her arms around her and laid her head on her shoulder. " guess it might be your turn next and hopefully then the finals where I can finally fight again....you'll be fine then, I'll watch if you really want me too even if I did say I would anyway..."

It didn't look like anyone was going to let her get any sleep to regain her chakra anytime soon. Rubbing her brown eyes to stay awake she lifted up her shoulder length thin brown hair to reveal the skin on her neck.

He drowned when he got his first look at the strange tome mark. "Just get some sleep. Once your feeling better we need to get that looked at." He stood up and drew the curtain around her so she wouldn't be desturbed. He and Jan exchanged glances and he took a seat in a chair against one of the walls. All of this was very strange, but what did it all mean?
--------------------
"There's no need," said Roy "I just finished mine." She didn't say it because she was having a hard time admitting it to herself. She had lost. But that guys genjutsu was like nothing she had ever seen. Not in its power, though his skill was impressive, but how strange it was, how... unearthly some of the things he did were. "We're all done so wh6 don't we go grab some dinner?" Riu said and smiled and tried to put on a happy face and change the subject.

Mira couldn't help wonder how Kai was doing, if he had his exam yet, It wasn't long till she was back to sleep, even throw she is a light sleeper at the best of times when she uses her special abilities she has no trouble getting to sleep no matter where she was. She had no clue on how long she was asleep for when she woke up with a jolt, reliving the danger her team mates were put I from that man. "What time is it? How is Kan and Kai?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom