Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked up to see him, bringing her hand up with a smirk as she made a sign with her other hand with two fingers up. "Puppet technique: switchbait..." with that a cloud of smoke appears as her puppets stands in the same position as her with the girl just to the left away from either of them. "Boom....." with that she made a sign, " puppet technique, radiant destruction...." with that the puppet exploded cobeeing the arena in smoke.

"Trained doesn't mean proficient." He looked back to the fight and in his head started to draw parallels between this puppet girl and Mira with her summons. Only at least the puppets were completely controllable. Mira's summons just ran around and did as they pleased and sometimes caused a lot more trouble then they were worth. Then he saw Kan's plan unfold, it was his plan actually, repurposed to make up for Kan's lack of chakra, that was smart. As he jumped into the air Kai knew this was it right here, the make or break moments. But there was those puppets again. Then he was flying through the air and hit the wall. That was it an was done.
------------------------------------
The explosion caught him full force and in his current state, all he could do was change position to minimize the damage when he hit the wall. He felt something crack when he hit the stone wall and fell to the floor. He coughed up some blood onto the floor and rolled up onto his hands and knees he wanted to stand up, but his body felt week, his muscles ached. He was still in bad shape form the forest and this girl and her stupid puppets had come out of it in a lot better shape then him. If only the hadn't run into that snake guy. Then he would be more than able to take her, he was sure. He just didn't have it in him. He pushed up, his arms shook with the strain but he couldn't do it. He was done, what he wouldn't have done to have a little more chakra left.

As the puppet exploded, there was dust everywhere as she pulled her arm back with the large puppet standing up. " I don't have a problem with close range, using these....I'm more of a trickster than anything really..." she started as she moved both her hands as crow and black ant moved a bit closer, deciding to release a single bomb toward him as she waited and see what would happen. " don't care, screw mercy...." with that she turned and walked back to her starting area with her head down and a creepy smile as her puppets came back to her, as she slowly started to laugh crazily now.

"Kan come on get up. Move away from the wall". Mira yelled If he moved away from the wall he stood a chance. The attacks wouldn't be able to his him with as much force as they would if he was in the middle, she knew that they would knock him off balance even against the wall but at least if he was away from the wall he can roll away if needed. "Remember you have more still than just using your chokura. Use everything you have got and know". she couldn't do anything elts but shout at him.

Cocco went and sat on Kai.

Kai hook his head. "It was a good effort, it really was, He was just too tired after the lat battle, he didn't exactly have enough time to recoup, and then their are his injuries." He looked at Mira. "He did good, he really did." Kan and Mira's sensei jumped down and helped Kan onto a stretcher. The medic' took him from there.

"Would everyone watch the screen for the next match please." Said the proctor. "Would Mira Greenwood and Koge Dajin come down to the floor?"

---------------------
Kan hear Mira's words and with all his strength he managed to get up on his knees, but he couldn't go any farther. He saw the bomb coming their was no time to dodge. He closed his eyes and looked away but when the explosion went off it didn't hit him. He looked up, the proctor was standing there.
"To prevent unnecessary harm I am stopping this fight, Haruki of the Sand Village is the winner of this match."

"Ha! Good job Haruki!" Dajin shouted. He knew she would win. That guy put up a good fight but know way he could have beat her.

"Would everyone watch the screen for the next match please." Said the proctor. "Would Mira Greenwood and Koge Dajin come down to the floor?"

"Release...." she said as her puppets disappeared and she turned to walk back inside, and sat down for a bit as she stretched and sighed. " too easy, even the other guy before wasn't much of a damn challenge...." she pouted wondering what to do now to watch or just do something else then.

"Oh thank goodness with how close Kan was to the wall he could have been seriously hurt". Mira sighed with releaf when she saw the propter jump into the fighting arena just in time. There was no time to see how he was and if there was anything she could do to help as she was called down. Cocco carried the little dragon pup in her mouth down the arena then placed her paw on its tail while Jack and holly walked next to Mira as she went and took her place ready for the match.

"I'm surprised tour taking this so well." I thought you would be more broken up." As she tried to leave he caught her arm. "You can't be even close to full strength after all we just went to, be careful down their and play it smart. That guys probably depleted to but not as much as you I think. If I remember from our little encounter with these guys he's the smart one. so don't let him outsmart you and be careful with your summon, their helpful but wild cards." He let her go. "Good luck Mira."
---------------------
When Haruki came up her master smiled. "You did very well Haruki," Then sh clubbed her on the head. "But you should have, I'm surprised you didn't burn up all your chakra with all that summoning after the fight you have earlier, you have to be better about management.

Dajin made his way down to the floor and stood on the side opposite the leaf girls as he waited. He remembered this one from earlier and knew defeating her should be a cinch. It looked lie their whole squad was moving on to the finals. He wondered if he would have to fight haruki, he hoped not.
"You know it would just be quicker if you quit now." He said to the leave girl.

"You are forgetting what clan I am from. I am not alone if things get blind Cocco can get me out, Jack can change foarm quickly from animal to human, even if they can see Holly your forgetting her gift, so if she doesn't do what she did earler, should get out of this with everyone still alive, well you know what I mean". Mira said just befoure going to the bottom with the others. Befoure that she left all her dads inventions with her team as they couldn't be used in the fight it was pointless being weighed down with them.

"Over confidents can be anyone's down fall regardless strength, rank or age". Mira responded when she was told to quit.
Jack transformed into his human form "Only a coward could force someone to quite, someone who is scard that a girl could beat him. After all human boys get picked of for loosing to a girl but at the same time picked on for beating them. So your mans honor is in trouble no matter what happens". Jack said loudly with a large smirk on his face.
"Jack behave yourself". Mira snapped.

"You can't even call it a damn fight, God this so stupid I'm already bored!! I managed to almost kill someone but that was because he was stupid and the one I won against wasn't even that damn hard...." she crossed her arms leaning back a bit, "I'm fighting weak people it's not even fun...."

"I am glad you agree about Over confidence." Said the proctor. "Do to their independent nature Holly and Jack will not be allowed to help you during this fight. Any summons you bring in is a different matter but the unusual nature of your means that they are not so much ninja tool as fighters who choose to work with you. It would be like letting your two squad mates help you in this fight. Her opponent grinned in a very smug way.

--------
Haruki's master smashed her on the head again. "Shut up and watch the fight. You won't be so smart when your fighting a real opponent and not someone injured and drained of all their Chakra. What if that had been Dajin or Riu out their , then it wouldn't have been so easy or funny would it? Next time that might be who you are fighting and I can promise you it won't be easy."

Haruki grabbed her arm, "you do know that's what I mean anyway that I want someone harder to fight? I mean I was fighting someone who wasn't drained of chakra and I got them so easily....if it was dajin well not really but riu maybe a bit of trouble but I mean if she's trying her gen, I could just use my ultimate shadow technique....I do want to fight someone harder..." she rolled her eyes haruki stood up and stretched, "I feel like wandering around until they call me..."

"Humans think they know everything. Sunlight chokura is not a combination of lighting and Yin combined as one. If that was the case Mira would be combining them both together to summon us. Its chokura on its own. The original form of chokura. Life chokura. Meaning what ever is summoned throw it, and bonded with the caster who is born with that chokura is bound to the user. In a stronger way than the dogs of the Inuzuka clan. Those what have made a bond like those in the Inuzuka clan are linked to there caster. Throw emotion's. Holly's human, she is different it only applies to animals. And news flash any summons you have to build a bond with they don't have to do as you say. If you summon one and they don't want to be there or hate you they can by rights leave you to die. Its only because she is different and feared by others why you are thinking we are any different. All summons can stay here as long we they want and leave when they want. Never heard of a human sending one back, they go back on there own or called back by there own kind". Jack said getting pissed off by humans. "All ghost are on another level. Because they no longer belong to the living world, they can only be summoned by sunlight chokura coz there spirt is still alive. So if they are human you are partially right but not fully. You can touch your team mates, not many alive can harm a ghost, no matter what it was when it was alive, but if they were a ninja or had ninja abilities they still have it after death."

The little dragon pup escaped started to nip everyone's ankles trying to get someone to play, her cousin's partner just nipped it making him yelp. Mira laughed muttering puppies as she did so. "Jack you could have told me this instead of letting your temper get the better of you". She hissed near his ear. Holly was looking around like to say keep me out of this.

The proctor stared at jack, then down at the dragon nipping at her heels. "I'm going to kick this thing if someone doesn't handle it." just more proof of what has already decided. If they do She looked to Mira. "The fact that your summons give such long winded and angry speeches without your permission or even input is reason enough. They must leave the ring now or I will take that as your for fit from this match and you will not continue." It was clear the proctor was not impressed by Jack, in fact he had probably jut made things worse by annoying her, the dragon wasn't helping either. Se broke her foot away and gave it a good shove,e though not a kick. "Well, are you all going or just them?"
-----------------------------------
Her master slammed her on the head. "Don't get snippy with me young lady. Show more respect to your teacher!" she barked like Haruki's mother. "Fine, go entertain yourself just don't get into trouble. We didn't come here for you to pick fights and you are probably lower on chakra then you think by now." Her aster turned her attention back to the match that was about to begin and Riu didn't even bother to look up.

Privately Riu was a bit disappionted. Haruki couldn't even be bothered to stick around for Dajin's match, even though at the start of all this she had made it clear that she wouldn't be letting him desert the group.

"I have a feeling you can hear and see me, there is two clans from two different villages what control bugs. they force the bugs to live within there body what means they have thousands of team mates with them at all times, Jacks right to some degree, tracker clans from various villages are bonded to there handler in a similar way that Jack is to Mira, also I have seen many ninja killed by the one they have summoned because they didn't want to be summoned and ignored there wishes, either they listen or not the summoned has used there chakra meaning they are still linked together. No matter the out come. The only different is Mira doesn't sign a contract to just one type". Holly responded.

Befoure Mira could say a word her cousin grabbed the pup by the scruff. "Honestly the mothers give them a quick nip on the tail, just stick your nail there". he said jabbing Jack in the ribs where Jack transformed into a fox befoure he got biy hr was pick up by the scruff. her cousin laughed as he walked off.
"That was cruel I am not stopping Jack this time". Mira called after him.

"You heard the proctor. Get your things off the floor or for fit. Either is fine by me. Though you could save us the trouble and forfeit now."
"Stop your cat calling sand ninja." Said the proctor and then she looked to Mira. "The decision has been made. If you want to continue I need you to say so. Any interference by them." He gestured to Jack and Holly "will be treated the same as interference by any other of your squad mates. So what's your decision?"

"Seriously, the two babies are not down here. My cousin walked off with them. You never know if Jack is going to act human or like a tailed beast, basically you never know if he listens, besides he got hurt by that intruder, you think I would be happy if he joined in. Holly never said she would join in, she rarely unless it was life threatening". Mira said when something clicked "Hang on you could hear Holly".

The proctor was getting annoyed. "Yes or no." She snapped. "Just give me a straight answer or you will be considered forfeit." This girl has a mouth in her, Dajin though, she's about to talk herself out of the exam.

"You don't listen, she said us younger two were up here, I said holly wouldn't and so did holly, Mira asked if you could hear Holly from the way you were talking that's all. Not many can here her any mind see". Jack said with a smirk on his face, he got himself free got the baby dragon and Holly. "You think you have it all worked out. You said summoned". He said befoure vanishing

"I hate that look. I hate pre teens. He is so planning something. I am so ignoring dad and not sending him to school". Mira muttered to herself as she had no idea on what he was going to do coz things didn't go his way. "If he continues wanting his way all the time he's so going to be the death of me one of these days".

Dajin took a step away from the proctor. She looked like she was about to pop a blood vessel.
"I only want to here one word from your mouth, yes or no," said the proctor to Mira with barely restrained frustration ready to boil over. "If it's anything besides yes, you will not continue to the final rounds of the exam and you will be forfeiting this one. So yes or no?" Dajin was actually kind of surprised. This girl was a dope and her creatures were annoying but still, she seemed a little too bothered by this. Maybe she just had a short temper.

"What is her problem. I removed the babies Holly said she wouldn't get involved with them not there its obviously a yes. For once Jack has given in when he can't get his own way, I am guessing he has taken everyone with him. So they are not even here to jump in when ever they feel like it, big mistake Jack planned a head." Mira's cousin said to Kai "Only Jack and Cocco went in with Mira so I know you have seen it. Do you know why she is scared of her gift?"

"Yes". Mira said she wondered how many times this women needed to be told. She thought Jack was annoying

"I don't know. Maybe Jack just ticked her off." Kai offered. "Is she afraid because she can't come troll them?" He looked down at Mira on the floor below. He was reminded of that mark on her neck and the snake bite. "Are you a doctor?" He asked Miras cousin.

"Good," said the proctor and stepped back. "You may begin."

"No I am a vet, its why I am here since all villages have clans what use an animal for tracking, most are given to them just befoure they start school, but it depends on the clan when they pass an animal onto the next generation". Her cousin responded. "It happened not long after I graduated from the academy, would have been Jacks age. Mira just discovered her ability, I was off on a mission when it happened, away for a week. The kids in class were trying to force her to summon something until she had enough from there bullying she gave in. The problem was it was a vampire they were forcing her to summon, it was discovered those what don't exist have a time limit. She has been scared since of what might happen when she brings something into our space. Something is bothering you. What's wrong?"

Mira backed off making sure Cocco was far away from the sound ninja. She needed to know what he can do befoure deciding on the next move. She knew his type throw. She pulled out the bottle of water breaking its seal drank half of it them place some food coloring in the remainder of the water.

(he's a sand not sound ninja.)

"She got bitten by this..." He thought about how much he should revel at the moment, "This weird snake in the forest. I'm not sure if she is ignoring it or just doesn't realize it but I think she should get it checked out, I'm worried about how this fight will go. Especially without her friends." He didn't want to say it, but he was worried how well she would do without them to help her. "I'm worried that it might hit her at just the wrong time during this fight. I wouldn't want to her to suddenly be parallelized with a shuriken coming her way.

He started to circle around her. so what was her game with the water bottle, and with the dog. He wondered what she would do if he went after the dog. It was probably the bigger threat anyhow. Like a blur he drew a kunai and threw it at the animal, staggering it with two more to force it to dodge into the path of one or the other.

(Sorry miss read it)

"Big mistake. There is no better way to piss Mira off than going after the clans dogs". Her cousin said as Mira used her bag to block the attack gaining another weapon. "He is forgetting that tracking clans pets are linked to the owner. That instructor I wonder if she is the real one. Kan ran out of chokura long befoure the fight was called off putting his lift at risk. Yes its t test our skills but the proctors and gaurds always get involved when they see someones life at risk. Further more summons use a lot of chokura to bring them here, meaning they are a part of the one who they are contracted with, Jack had a plan what did not involve him befoure the fight started I saw that sly fox befoure Mira was called down. Oh my god I have just worked out what that fox is up to, but first of all was there any other fights befoure Kans, also what exactly happened with that snake". Mira's cousin was being serious.

Mira worked out one possible way at slowing him down. She saw from the way the water was moving with the speed he was giving off. It will only work once. She pulled out a scroll opened it freezing the air around them into a cold mist.

"Cover your mouth". Her cousin warned as the moister in the air turned the arena into ice. "The scroll can only be used once and is extremely hard to find so its the only one. It depends on the environment with how long it lasts. It will last longer in the mist village due to the cold weather and water, even longer if its in a cave there. But in warmer climet it cools down the air depending on the heat is the degree of its effects, the damage is done even if this person can heat things up the floor will still be slippy unless he can heat things up quicker than nature it's self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom