Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" hmph...." she simply said with a smirk a bit proud of that. Soon she turned seeing riu gone, turning again to see her in the distance. "You cheeky bastard though also I'd rather not be first if I can't defend myself then..." shooting off a slight insult. Haruki raised two fingers in front of her pointing up, "release...." with that they disappeared as she went over to wrap the bandages around her puppet and put it on her back before turning to go off with a kunai in her hand, " hey, watch this....im gonna piss her off completely once we get close.....I won't attack her but it's something that would be funny....."

"I will give you hot headed". Jack snarled
"Jack not the time or place". Mira warned. "No. I asked what scroll we had but for some reason Kan wouldn't tell us. Spill I asked you what happened earlier, you didn't say a word while Kai was knocked out. Something happened to get you like this". She said hitting Kan in the middle of his back behind the lungs hoping it would shock him into breathing since she has never hit him that hard befoure. "Honestly you really do need to remember how to breath Kan". She added in a whisper.

Kan opened his mouth and a look of horror struck Kai's face.
"When that mist ninja kicked you, he..." Kan nodded. That explained why their had been so much blood coming from his mouth. Kan had been struck with just the right force to just the wrong time, he had bitten his tongue off. He hadn't been talking because he no longer could. Kan hung his head and kept walking. As he passed Kai turned his eyes to the ground and collected himself. "Come on Mira, lets get to the tower. Were all tired and could use some rest and some food." He followed Kan
-------------
"If you do you know she'll get back." Considering Riu's control of Genjutsu he considered tricking her probably one of the worst ideas a person could have if you wanted to keep your pride. Last time some one tried it was in the academy when some of the girls stole her cloths while in the shower. So she used a very good illusion to make them not realize she had done the same until they were all outside the bathroom and she had locked the door. Some of those girls blushed whenever they saw her to this day.
"Remind me, was it you or Karuki who had the bright idea of snatching her cloths a couple years ago?"

"Well its not been that long a team can find the rest of your tongue and stitch it back together but we need to hurry to the tower". Mira said worried that Kan was going to bleed to death. She looked at Holly who understood and went a head of them to explain what has been going on. "Kai it's not been that long there is still time so don't worry so much".

"Of course mine stupid, I don't think she found out though until like a week but she was trying hard to guess...." with a sigh she looked over at Riu then started to move faster until she was right next to her, giving her a wink and sticking her tongue out as she took her kunai, jumped and spun, throwing the kunai at her though to where when she landed and was about to jump she would lose one of her shoes. With that she turned and started off again, seeing that if Riu would use a jutsu on her that she would be targeting a puppet and not her using the puppet switch if she really did.

Kan shot her a look, a very angry, very serious look that told her to drop the subject.
"He's not bleeding anymore so he should be fine," Kai said. "Can you ask Holly to go ahead of us and see if their are any ambushes or traps waiting for us?" Kan nodded in agreement. Then he and Kai exchanged glances. "You know Mira, Kan's not the only one who needs to be looked at."
--------------------
"Aaah!" Riu shouted as her sandal was nailed down and she ended up smacking her face into the tree when she fell. Her nose went all bloody but she didn't seem to notice through her furry as Riu started to undue her sandals. "You better hope we don't shear a room ever again Haruki. Or so help me your footwear is mine!"
"Why do you have to provoke her, you know she holds a grudge." sighed Dajin. "I mean sometimes it's like you enjoy my pain.'

She landed on a branch and turned to look at them, not helping but to laugh but in a joking way and not to show she was taunting them at least. "Dajin you just act like an idiot alot than you should, I'm not bullying you than being pissed off like not paying attention to anyone around you other than your enemy...." Haruki turned to riu, " I'll buy you some snacks if you want..." crossing her arms and tilting her head to the side trying to give her a cute face.

"Holly has done ahead to let them know what's going on she will catch up with us. Handy thing about being a ghost is you don't have to go around things and you don't need to rest so she will get there much faster than us, meaning we can meet her half way". Mira said.

Holly come back and said everything
"We are in the area where we need the scrolls and got told not to attack. Also when Holly got there, no teams were at the tower, no saying it will still be that way when we get there". Mira repeated.

"Good let's get going then." They closed in steadily on the tower. When they reached it was almost night and the tower was deserted apart from a few proctors standing around. Inside was a long hall and at the end an inscription on the wall. "I think we are supposed to open the scrolls now." He handed one scroll to Kan and one to Mira. When they did open them their was a puff of smoke, and their sensei was standing there.
"Hey you two, I'm glad you made it through. I thought you Nicole heads would never make it." He looked at Kan, "What cat got your tongue?"
"Snake sir," said Kai, "This person using snake summons kicked him in the chin. He bit off his tongue." Their Sensei's expression changed. "I see. Well you all have made it through, but barely, you were one of the last teams."
"What?" Kan was shocked, how could that be?
"Yes, it's not because you were running out of time, but out of scrolls. They weren't distributed evenly, most teams got heaven scrolls, six got earth scrolls, and they have all come in already. Because so many have gone through we will be doing preliminary eliminations which will begin immediately, of you will follow me. He then lead them to the center of the tower where there was an Arena and five other waiting squads, one sound, one sand, one mist, and two leaf.
"Alright everyone, line up by squads, randomly selected matches will be beginning now."
---------------

As Riu was jumping by the grabbed Haruki head band and pulled she not only pulled her off balance and set her darling but too the headband too. She looked back and sent out her tongue. "Now we're even, and I'm winning." Dajin took off after her and was hot on her heals all the way to the tower. Riu landed on the first step and stoped and turned all in the same motion. "I win Slowruki," she tossed the girl her headband back "Better luck next time. Inside they found an empty hall that ended in a wall with an inscription on it. When they opened their scrolls as instructed their sensei appeared.
"Hey kids, miss me?"
"Sensei?" Riu said.
"No I'm Santa Clause here to tell you that you passed, your the third squad to make it through. While we wait on the others you can follow me to the arena. We'll be having the preliminary eliminations for the final there but you can also rest and recharge while we wait. So tell me, how did it go, and what took you all so long? I exspected better from you all. And why is Riu missing a shoe?"
"Haruki murdered it." Said Riu, and she's posion gas happy and paralyzed us all."
Their sensei sighed "nevermind. Just tell me how things went." She opened a door and they stepped into the arena room where a leaf and sound squad was waiting as well as a few proctors.

She flipped, catching herself on a branch as she followed behind not really caring, as they finally reached the end. " I never said I did that to beat you, cheeky bastard...." trying as she put her hand back on with a roll of her eyes as she followed behind looking as cynical as usual now when they weren't doing anything like that. " it's not my fault you didn't bother to watch what I was doing...." she huffed walking inside as she laughed at her missing shoe, " oh yeah and ima brag that the ambush we had back there I was the ONLY one to actually almost killed someone today...Dajin didn't stand a chance against her I bet and Riu couldn't really do anything than keep him just standing there....."

"Kan swallow this befoure you do any more fighting it will replace some of the blood you have lost". Mira said passing him a small pill. "Well Holly said there was no one at the tower when she arrived here to report that intruder, she also said she didn't know if it will be the same by the time we get there, judging by the surrounding area there is 3 clear ways to get there, easy paths that is. One we took so we know two routes they didn't take other wise we would have seen them".

Jack motioned Mira to come to her. He placed something in her hand and whispered something down her ear. "You sure?" She asked him as Jack nodded. She wished she knew what he just told her months ago. Mean while the young dragon dog was trying to get everyone to play with it so Cocco just flattened it with her large paws making Mira laugh. "Well that's one way to make him stay put. The way he tugged on your pants earlier do you two have wholes in your pants legs?"

"Do you always monologue yourself?" said one of the mist ninja, leaning on a near by wall. He wore his headband down over one eye, which didn't hide the smug look on his face. "I pity whoever fights you, you'll probably tell them everything you do before you do it like a moron." Kan swallowed the pill.
"Come on Kan, lets take you to the infirmary, you two stay here." Said their sensei. As soon as he was gone Kai wondered off, it wasn't his sensei. He came back with some food and water for Mira before laying down and closing his eyes for a nap. He had only closed his eyes for a moment when Kan got back.
"Alright everyone, form up by squads, it's time to start the elimination rounds." Said the lead proctor. Once they were all formed up two sections of the wall came away and two screens came out of the walls. Name started to flash across them. "These screens will display the random selection for each match. Suddenly they names stopped moving. "Would Takabatchi Haruki and Saori Kando please remain, and would the rest of you move to the Balcony.
------------------------------
"If it wasn't for me she would have taken off your head!" Dajin aid indigently.
"I said enough, both of you, their Sensei said firmly. They had to wait sevral hours before the last squad showed up.
"Hey, it looks like those clowns from earlier made it." said Riu. "You know the one who blew your smoke back at us Haruki. By the way don't try that in here." She looked back and watched one of them go off to the infirmary with their master, another one leave and come back with food.
"What are you thinking about?" Dajin asked.
"That I want to fight that one, the genjutsu guy on the last team to come in. I want to see how we stack up."
"Alright everyone, form up by squads, it's time to start the elimination rounds." Said the lead proctor. Once they were all formed up two sections of the wall came away and two screens came out of the walls. Name started to flash across them. "These screens will display the random selection for each match. Suddenly they names stopped moving. "Would Takabatchi Haruki and Saori Kando please remain, and would the rest of you move to the Balcony.

As they all went up to the balcony it gave Mira's cousin a chance to come back with Jack. She also passed over the glasses Mira used earlier to make sure no one had any broken bones. "Tell your father that they work for they get a little to close to the break making it look worse that it is". He said passing over the now sleeping fox. The dog following him started to groom Cocco. "She is alright it was just miner nothing life threatening". He added to stop her from worrying like she normally would.

"Thank-you Richard", Mira said taking Jack out of his arms.
He then went and leaned on the wall to watch the matches, as Mira went and leaned on the balcony to watch the match.

She started to laugh as a wide sadistic grin came to her face, turning around and jumping into the arena as she threw her scrolls in the air, and made a sign as the puppets appeared. Haruki then calmed down as she raised her hands and did more signs to connect her strings, waiting already for things to start.

"Kan just cant get a break today. First he looses his tongue, and then he gets this girl as his opponent. Anyone else and I would have given him a chance, not against her though." In the state he was in, and effectively fighting three opponents, Kan didn't have much of a chance unless he pulled something out of his hat that Kai didn't know about, he doubted that.
---------------------

Kan made a combat stance with his wait on his back foot. He was ready to move in any direction while he mapped out possibilities in his head. These puppets would make things hard but he had a trick or two for fighting them that even she probably wouldn't see. Could he win this though? Probably not but he would give her a fight to remember. He beckoned her to attack. He had an idea of what she would do to first, it shouldn't be that hard to dodge her first attack at least.

She made a sign then closed her eyes for a moment before setting the body from her back on the ground, swiping her arm as she sent her artillery of gas behind him, then sendinging another round above him blocking his only move to go forward as she would try to send one of her puppets at him, putting her hand behind one of her puppets, and closing her eyes for a moment again as she watches to see what he would do. Have one of her puppets close to her to block if he went to close I already.

" now can you predict what happens if you get your first hit?" With that she sent crow chasing him with black ant covering close to her, blocking any attack he had. " headhunter sprouting vine technique" with that she slams her hand on the floor as it seems nothing happens. " go ahead pick who you want to attack, me or them..." she smirks waiting.

"Kai he will be fine. Remember that all types off attacks no matter there form can be grouped together, long, short and midrange attacks, also there is surround attacks such as your genjusu, each of these types have a strength and weakness just from there type off attack alone, most long range attacks such as the puppet user have a flaw as they can't move either while they are preparing to attack or attacking some cases both, now in this case its not just the users weaknesses but the puppets themselves, no matter how many gargets are put into a puppet or how well made they are, you can't fully protect the joints on a puppet other wise they can't move, they are normally made from wood so most do the mistake of burning them without thinking on how all the parts are hidden in the puppet to make them attack, that's where a metal frame is put in place, no matter what the main structure of the puppet is getting the timing and force right in the joints is the key to destroying any puppet used on strings, further more just watch Kan he is already trying to work out the best way to attack. Knowing him he will see how the puppet moves and uses its attack befoure making a decision on what's the best action". Mira whispered quietly to him. "The question is who's weakness will he go for the caster or the puppets themselves?" She added in a normal tone

"You forget that those things are summons, just like your summons their practically made of chakra s they are a lot more durable than ordinary puppets. It will Tae a lot more to destroy them too." Unless Kan had some way to directly attack her chakra network or her chakra strings then he was at a disadvantage. Then again, she had to control those puppets with some kind of juts, and since she didn't do any fighting herself that meant if he could get close, he might have a chance.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Dang it Haruki!!" Dajin shouted as he dodged out of the way and down the balcony. The gas had hit the back wall then climbed up along it and startted to come onto the balconies. "We're in a confined space you can't use that stuff moron!"

Kan saw the puppets to his side and the gas behind him, if only he had some kind of wind release like Kai, he might have something just as good though. He signed and put his hands to his mouth. He exhaled a cone of fire into the gas cloud. It burned off harmlessly but it made enough smoke to fill up the entire room, everyone on the balconies could be heard coughing.
"Dang it Kan what was that for!" Some one shouted. Now everyone was blind, Kan had an advantage. He threw a trio of shuriken in his opponents direction and dashed around until he was behind her while he waited for the smoke to clear. He signed a juts I and waited to see what she would do next, or if he had hurt her or not.

She looked back, making a hand sign as she swiped her arm releasing gas between them, using black ant to climb and jump from away from the smoke. With that she sent both her puppets into the smoke after him, pulling out a kunai with an explosive sticking it on the ground under her and waiting to see if he would try to attack close again, sending her puppets to follow and attack him if he dodged the smoke.

"That's the biggest weakness for long range attackers, either can't move while they are getting ready to attack or while they are attacking. Some people can over come that weakness and be able to move but it's not an easy task. Its why its best to stay hidden so you can keep enough distance. Some can over come the weakness but it's not easy. I have never heard of puppets being summoned like that, sounds like her weakness would be the Huyga clan. You come across them befoure?" Mira said. "See if you can see anything throw these. I have a scar at the back of my left eye so they won't work for me, if your site is free from damage you should be able to see throw the smoke but you can't use them down there". She added pulling out a pair of black sunglasses. Her cousin passed them to her befoure it all started after bringing Cocco and Jack back

""Any more of this stuff and we'lll have to leave." Ki said, coughing from the smoke and gas that hung in the air. Once he was done coughing from the smoke he took them and put them on. It helped him see through the smoke but it wasn't too much help. "What is he up to?" It was still hard to tell what his friend was trying to do. It looked like he was trying to draw the puppets out. Kai hoped his friend knew what he was doing.
---------------------
Between the smoke and the gas the combat floor was beginning to fill up. Kan knew at this rate neither he nor her would be able to breath if this kept up. He would have to end this quickly. He wrapped a paper bomb around a few kunai and threw them in her direction. Then he started to move. he needed to draw her puppets out so he could get their attention. As he ran he threw a few more bomb kunai. Kai had wasted all of his earlier trying a trick like this. If he could get it to work though his victory was almost assured. He just needed to get her, or at least all of her puppets into the right spot.

She sighed and jumped back, ducking under salamanders shield as still had crow dodging and still trying to him as black ant stayed closed and covered the explosions near her with his body, shooting needles while crow was chasing him. With that she just sat there waiting for a moment before she stood up and pulled a kunai. " you forgot about about my defense....this is boring as hell you can't even hit me...." crossing her arms haruki still waited, but knowing she would just hide under the shield again if she had to.

"I guess we are going to find out if she is over confidant or if she has spotted something Kan has over looked. To be honest I am more impressed that she can see what's going on down there. That or it's a bluff to Kan, I am going to rest my eyes they are stinging from all the smoke". Mira went to the wall placed Jack down next to her. Grabbed hold of the dragon pup as he was sneaking towards the stairs badly like pups tend to do, placing him on her knee she closed her eyes and started to meditate trying to take everything in around her.

"I don't think she can. I think she just decided to fire off that gas and hope for the best." He wouldn't deny that with her puppets this girl was a formidable fighter, but if you took her smoke and her puppets away he doubted she was much of a threat, unless her dependence on those things was just to hide her true powers. "Lets, go, I don't think I can stand this smoke much longer, it's not like Kan can see us anyway."
----------------------
It sounded like she was in the right place, hopefully she was. It was now or never. He set off two of his paper bombs the explosion was pretty big for the small space and it sent all of them flying across the rooms Kan hit the back wall hard, the puppets went to the sides and the puppeteer was sent flying toward the back wall. He coughed and was sure he had finished breaking something. She would be off balance now though. He rushed forward. He had to get her before she recovered. He saw her stagger to her feet and leaped into the air, ready to drive a kunai down into her.

"Don't under estimate anyone. Your forgetting one thing. Every ninja is trained in Hand to hand combat also we all have are strong points on select moves even weapons we are best at, all because one person prefers doing something one way it doesn't mean it's there true strong point. I have seen it in some members of my clan where they use there own fists coz its habit from training with there dogs but there strong point is with a weapon. At the end of the day when in high risk situations sometimes its best to act how you feel most combatable. I prefer the bow in situations like we were in to get here coz you need some distance from your target,, if its attacking or rescuing it's all the same when checking how far someone is or trying find the other long range attacker, you can't rescue someone if your dead and if the targets back up is hidden the result can end the same way".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom