Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai sat back and watched. He was surprised that Mira had that much power, he would have thought that... Something was off, he couldn't tell what but their was something wrong. "Mira wait don't." He saw her rush up and put the blade to his neck. He was smiling at her, that was the thing, he had been smiling like that since the vines wrapped around him. Suddenly he turned brown, and started to melt, a mud clone, that meant. He opened his mouth to warn her, but it was to late. The mist ninja popped out of the ground and punched Mira in the chin with enough force to break a tooth or to and to send her flying up in the air and then back down. Before she landed though he was their to catch her. Hi mouth opened up like a snake, fangs came out and he sank them into her neck. Kan was down, he didn't know what he was doing to Mira, he had only one choice He started to focus his chakra. A strange dark blue chakra started to radiate off him in a strange pattern. Then he locked eyes with the ninja latched onto Mira and a strange haze fell over the area. He introduced that shinobi to pain like he had probably never felt before he released Mira and quickly fled, Kai had pushed himself to far though, and passed out.

Kan picked himself up. He didn't know what he had just seen his teammates do but Kai was out and it looked like Mira was to. He got closer to her, their was a strange mark on her neck where she was bitten. With blood still running from his mouth he picked them both up. He limped off with them until he reached a safe spot to hide and rest.
---------------
The sound shinobi thought that this girl and her puppet were impressive, but not that impressive. He had managed to blast his way out of one and would he was coming right at him when she took the bundle off her back and sent it at him, the same puppet, what was this? He had only a moment to contemplate this when the other puppet started to stab and slash at him. Then he had to dodge yet another round of her gas. He was getting tired of all of this, and she was mocking him. "dance, dance" she said, alright, he would dance. He jumped and started to spin through the air, "Dancing wind technique." He span around, and then slashed down. A wind blade coursed through the forest blowing leaves and cutting through leaves and when it struck black ant it nearly cleaved him in two, one more hit like that would certainly obliterate him. He saw the beam coming his way. To slow. He took a direct hit, and everything went black.

His opponent was a sly one, he had been playing cat and mouse with her. She had some kind of strange sound weapon he had never seen before, and stealth like he had never seen before. He was only keeping up with her because he was smart enough to predict what she was going to do, he heard a sound and dodged just in time to avoid a hit. They stood across from each other in a clearing then something landed in the clear and sent up a flurry of dead leaves. It was the one Haruki had been fighting, so at least one of them was winning.

She watched, crossing her arms, quickly jumping and taking cover behind salamander as she held on to him feeling him shake when he shot his beam, standing up slowly and watching as it hit. " YEAH!!!! you think you destroying one of my puppets would slow me down? When something breaks you just get a new one!" She had a twisted grin as she laughed even louder and harder for everyone to hear.

" now who else wants to play!!!" Giving a wider grin and a creepy giggle as it seemed her other side had taken over. She turned seeing the others fight as she swiped her arm sending crow after the other ninja, then black ant following behind as she slowly charged up again the beam, but falling to one knee as she panted a bit...

Cocco followed Kan limping behind of him while the other green dog was still acting like this was one large game.
Holly come following with Jack. He was too badly hurt to send himself back home. He transformed back to his human form once he was put back down
Mira eventually come back around, due to her using up the remainder of her chokura to do the last summoning and healing her team mates she was out of chokura. And the pill was only a tempary fix. It left her feeling cold and weak after using so much energy. She pulled the patch off her neck. "Damit Holly, I could have told you what chokura gate is easiest to open next but I have to pass this exam first". She suddenly realized she was in another location. "Oh my gosh Kai, Kan, Cocco, Jack". She cried out as she went forward hand on her neck and over her mouth eyes watering in pain.

Kan was sitting with his back against a tree and dried blood covering his chin. He smiled at hr, but he didn't say anything. He didn't even open his mouth. There was something wrong, Kan, who always had a joke or a comment or something to reassure her in moments like this, was silent. The only sound was the gentle breathing of Kai, he was still asleep. That jutsu he had used before passing out was a strange one, Kan had never seen anything like it but knew it was genjutsu. Whatever it was it must have burned a lot of chakra fast, because he had almost killed himself.
-------------------
"Haruki no!" Dajin shouted. The kunoichi melted away again. Back into the shadow and she was gone. When she reappeared she hit one of the puppets with a a sonic blast form that gauntlet of hers that sent the thing flying and sent a few splinters flying off it. He through a shrunken that caught her in the shoulder as she melted away again. Where was she going now. Suddenly it clicked in his head. "Haruki move!"

The Kunoichi couldn't handle two opponents. the one she had been fighting was her match in the brains department and he and her could go back and forth all day, not with the puppeteer involved though. She had to go. Perfectly cloaked in Shadow she moved back up the tree. Then melted back into the light and slammed her palm into the pupeteers back and released a deadly sonic blast that through her off her perch before the kunoichi quickly hid again.

Damn she could feel the sudden force as she was barely able to do anything, pulling her string as hard as she could one of her puppets came flying as there was a sudden boom, being that she was inside salamanders shield as his body barely landed on a branch, knocking some high trees over as it slid through before it finally stopped. Slowly she got out, laying on the ground, " too damn long...." Slowly she stood to one knee looking around then, having her puppets in front of her as a shield then, now she would be able to at least dodge better now.

"That man I get this feeling he isn't meant to be in this test. There was no other team mates and he didn't even try and get the scroll, so from that we have two choses, thanks to that man none of us are in no fit situation to fight due to injury and chakra level. So given the situation we only have two choices left. First one is getting the scrolls quickly using zero chakra, the second go straight to the higher ups and tell them what's going on befoure than man attacks someone elts, he could get them killed next time". Mira said hand over her mouth

Holly pucked up a twig and started to write in the dirt so they all could see.. He must of been watching or has a spy some where. Jack was never summoned here, but he knew he was summoned to this world, further more he knew Mira was the weak link so why get rid of everyone elts befoure tempting to attack her the way he did. What was he after? What's his true goal?

"Never mind that I want to know who the hell he is. Headbands can be made or stolen so he could still be from any where". Mira said a bit louder than befoure her hand still over her mouth and on her neck. Hand shaking she moved her hand from her neck and went into her first air kit, flicking a powdered pouch at Kan. "It's not strong but faster acting than tablets, its a pain killer".

Holly a started to write again. There is a third option I could get the scrolls. And is he the one who set the bomb ones off on us? We never found the team responsible.

Kan still didn't say anything. He just swallowed the pills. Kai was still unconscious. They couldn't give up though. He wasn't going to give up. Even if they were one man down, He still had enough chakra to fight. He was lucky that way because he was knocked out of the fight early on. They jut needed to wait for Kai to wake up, they could give it a day or so. If they weren't found before then. He looked at Mira and tapped on her neck, there was still that funny mark where that creep bit her neck. It looked like some kind of tattoo. He wondered what the deal was, he certainly didn't like the way it looked. This whole situation was very weird, he didn't like it. This test had cost him so much already though, he wasn't giving up now.
-------------
"Haruki, she's using some kind of jutsu I've never seen before. I don't know how she's doing it but she is somehow moving through the shadows or using them to conceal her movement." He looked at Haru, he was getting worn out. "Haruki we need to find Riu. Send one of your puppets to go look for her I'm coming up. He then jumped his way up the trees and landed next to her.

"where are you guys?" RIu thought. She had exasperated from the group to try and lead this guy into a trap, well it worked, then he got out of the trap and almost killed her. She had managed to catch him in a paralysis jutsu at the lat moment, but if she blinked she would be dead, and she had been staring at him for a long time now.

"Well no shit, cover around here!" She said jumping back a bit more, then running and jumping up to one of her puppets backs then up to a higher point. As she swiped her hands sending smoke in front of them as she turned and starting looping to the side as her puppets followed next to her, moving through to find her. " riu!!!!! Riu!!!!" She called sending her puppets out as she moved through and looked.

"Kan someone could get killed if the examiners don't know what's going on. Cocco and Jack are hurt, make it worse Jack is that badly hurt he can't sent himself home and I don't have the knollage to heal any of you till I have passed this exam, I have used my limit of summons for the day thanxs to that guy, and that green thing trying to play with your pants was my last time, it's too playful to send off. As for Kai. I don't know what happened but I am worried about him right now". Mira said putting the powder pain killer in her mouth then moved closer to place her bag under his head

Holly started to write again. Summons. Could that be the answer? He targeted Jack the second time while he was knocked out, still targeted him even throw Jack was no threat. Also the Average ninja can only do it once in one given time also they are only contracted to once summons. Mira is unlimited and can only do it three times. Could also be chakra.

Kan just shook his head and patted the root of a giant tree like he was telling her to sit down and look after Kai. Then he started to walk off into the forest. He was going to scout around and see what he could find. He wasn't going to give up, not yet. Once Kai woke up he would probably be ready to go. He had used up a lot of Chakra but wasn't much worse off then him. he was worried about Mira. She seemed completely oblivious to what had happened to her even when he tried to tell her. He hadn't really done a good job at telling her but still. Until he found out what that mark was he wanted to keep her out of everything, for her own good.
------------------
"Did you have to send both of them." Dajin complained looking around cautiously, she would probably try something more direct now that the giant puppet made the indirect more difficult, and that their were to of them. The direct approach would be unexpected. "Stay alert." He looked back at her for a moment. "How are you holding up?" She must have been getting tired after all this. He didn't know how much longer she could hold out. whatever the next move was he would have to make the best of it, before Haruki reached her breaking point.

She stopped falling to a knee again as she panted, " shut up! I guess I was stupid in using salamanders attack a second time.....shit..." slowly she stood up, turning to start looking again. It was already risky to begin with the most with salamanders beam being the fact it was a huge amount of conecentrated chakra that was being one her of best moves then. "Riu!!!!!"

Mira felt useless while she waited for Kan to come back and Kai and Jack to wake up.
"Oh dads new invention he said it was for medical ninja if it worked". She said to herself while going in her pants pocket for the glasses. They turned out to be x-ray glasses. She looked at Jack and saw his left wrist and right ankle were both broken in 2 places. She put a splint on both of them then looked at Kai. "Well dad these work without using any chakra.
Jack come around broozed all over finding it painful to move. "Oh you summoned a dragon hatchling. It may look and act like a green dog but it's hatched from an egg and attacked throw it's breath and paws".

Kai slowly began to wake up, his head hurt, and his body felt weak, but that was the price he paid for that jutsu. He sat up and saw Mira.
"I'm glad your okay." He looked around "Where's Kan." He was relieved he was okay when he heard her answer. "Good. How are you fealing? That guy didn't give you any poison or anything when he bit did he?"
-----------
"You should really be more careful when you play with your toys. Have crow and ant found Riu yet?" A volley of at least a dozen shrines flew out of the forest at them. He knew moving from their position would be a bad idea, not to mention Haruki would probably smack him for moving her it without her permission. So he prepared to dodge. This was to easy though, they were so far out this ninja must have been up to something. "Haruki, if I give the signal I need you to dive to the side okay?"

" well I'm sorry that I didn't let him try and kill me....and besides it was HILARIOUS as hell when it hit him...." she jumped up a bit to dodge then keeled back down, " don't know I don't feel any tension through the strings and I don't see her anyway from here....whatever...." soon she stood back up and headed off then, "lets go get her now....." she moved her arms and fingers slowly as her puppets kept looking.

"Not that I am wear of, some pousions are slow acting and can be in the system for a few years befoure anything happens. What happened to you? You two were in no condition to move next thing I knew waking up here, you and Jack were still knocked out. All Kan did was tapped my neck when I asked him". Mira said "You in any pain?"

"Yea," he said and rotated his shoulder. "That last technique about drained me chakra. Probably why I passed out. Still feels like I'm running on empty. Don't suppose you can summon up a bag of potato chips?" He needed food and water if he was going to get his character back up. He was hurt but not that bad, but his Chakra was so low that it still hurt just to move a little. He wouldn't be doing any fighting for a little while yet. "How long has Kan been gone?"
-------------
"Not yet. If we move now we'll be open to attack, just wait a little longer." He kept dodging as the shrunken fly by, then he saw the one he had been looking out for. "Now! Dodge!" Suddenly it turned into the kunoichi who tried to stab her with a kunai but a swift kick to the chin from Dajin sent her flying back she landed on another limb, and didn't move. She must have been knocked out. "Okay, now lets go and find Riu, stay sharp, there is still one more of them out there."

Shw turned around, leaning back a bit and reaching for a kunai, raising her arm a bit and jumping back as she saw him. " jeez hurry the hell up...." rolling her eyes she swiped her arm again then opened and closed her hand, swiping it a second as the actions had made black ant take the girl and put her inside of himself. With that she started going off now.

"I can only summon some living things and that's things with there own free will. They help if they wish and leave when they want, but if they get badly hurt they can't send themselves back, it's hard to tell what time it is till we are away from these thick trees so I am not sure on how long he has been gone. It looks like Kan is the only one who can move at this moment". She rummaged throw her bag she knew there was some food in there some where left over from her last mission. "Got packet soup but forgot the cup, got water throw". She said unclipping the water bottle off her bag and passing it over. "I am sure we can find something to use as a cup or bowl around here some where".

"I was just joking about summoning the chips." Not long after Kan came back. "What did you find." He shook his head, nothing. "Well did you see anything else that could help us, like a stream." He nodded and beckoned them to follow. Kai was still pretty week but he thought he had the strength to walk. What was wrong with Kan though? It was like he was avoiding talking. He hadn't known Kan long but he didn't seem like the kind of person who would avoid talking unless it was for a good reason, and he would probably tell them that good reason in a whisper if nothing else.

"Leave her she's out, we might need to use black ant to trap the third ninja, besides we already know those guys can break out." He quickly caught up with her as they got going. "Riu went this way." He took the lead.
"Guys, hurry up," said a distend shout, it sounded desperate.

Mira put the glasses away when she was sure than Kai hadn't broken anything, then helped him and Jack to the river. "OK Kan what you plotting? Coz your thinking of something important" She managed to find some rocks someone had practice on creating a shape of a bowl. "These four will do for now, but we need to be carful as we don't know if they are still close by. I am afraid its cold soup". she said filling the bowl up with water then adding the powdered soup.

Holly come back with an heaven scroll. she wrote on the floor off a rookie team from the blood mist village.

With that she opened it and left the body on the floor, turning to follow behind. " there it is....where the hell is she....since he can't move wonder if I could kill him...." haruki wondered with a chuckle.

"We're a pretty impressive group aren't we. We got our buts handed to us and we couldn't even get our own scroll, we had to have your ghost steal it for us," Said Kai. Kan glared at him but didn't say anything, though that was usually the time when he would have. "Nothing? okay then I'll say it, lets just get to the tower before someone jumps us. O and thanks Holly." He added as an after thought.
-------------
"Don't kill him, we might need to talk to him, Dajin said and then jumped ahead he drop kicked him on the head and floored him. Riu leaned forward onto her knees and closed her eyes.
"About time you freaking go here, do you know how long I had to hold my eyes open? These guys better have that scroll we need after all this, somebody search that guy and see if he has a heaven scroll." dajin started to go through his cloths and his bag, and then pulled out a heaven scroll. He handed it to Riu.
"Is it the real thing?"
"Yea" She said with relief, we got our two scrolls.

"How did you know what scroll to get Kan never told us what scroll he was given?" Mira asked.
Holly wrote on the floor. Well I couldn't get anything if Mira didn't use a lot of her chokura to summon me. I didn't if it was the same I would have hidden it some where.

Mira rubbed out what was written then helped Jack up. "Kai can you stand by yourself? Oh and Kan dad has worked out how to make the x ray glasses work without using Chakra if you want to try they are in my pants pocket near my carf".
"Stop pushing yourselves. Mira when you healed the lads and it come 12 you revealed to that man your chakras true nature. By the look on his face is what he wanted, Kai you used a bit more charka than Mira putting your life at risk. You two need to remember every little thing you do is using chakra even walking". Jack warned the group. "Kan your just as bad. I can't move as quickly to create a smoke screen for you guys so try and not get into a fight, otherwise it can be your last".

She landed behind them with a stretch and a yawn, go in over to sit down. " well I got to fight a bit and i saw dajin being an idiot and.....what else....im hungry as hell too...." complaining with the last part. "Well whatever we got everything on the first day so just go and hide somewhere or something....." haruki crossed her arms, " hey Riu who did you miss more me?" She said sticking her tongue out or " him then in which I would not care...."

"No offense jack, but that lat smoke screen was far more trouble than help." He looked back at Mira. "I know what type of scroll we have because I pick pocketed it off of Kan earlier remember? we have an Earth scroll and we need heaven. We've got it so lets get going before we don't have it anymore." he looked back at the fox. "you don't need to lecture me either. I knew fully well what I was doing and what would happen, it was a risk that had to be taken and it did pay off in the end." Th jutsu was part of his past, and part of a very touchy subject, he didn't need a hot head fox lecturing him about it. "Well it worked for most of us anyway." He moved his eyes to Kan You're not talking, you haven't even opened your mouth to breath, whats the deal?"
-------------------
Riu smiled and stuck her own tongue out at her "You're lucky cocky works so well for you Haruki. We should get moving. We got our scrolls ad now we should get to the tower before we find more trouble."
"Agreed," Said Dajin, "We're all getting pretty spent on chakra. I would rather we didn't fight another battle like this one before we get past this stage. Besides if we're going to find that food you want Haruki it will probably be at that tower. Then he noticed Riu disappearing in the distance.
"first one their picks the meal," He heard her distant voice shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom