Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Come on Holly". Mira muttered.

Holly found Kan and went inside of his body. "Kan it's me Holly. I am going to lend you my power so listen carfully. Close your eyes take a deep breath when you are looking at an attacker or target. As your eyes change it should feel like you are in a dream. What ever ability they were going to use on you, you can copy like that ability in your village except you can copy traits from select clans, but it only lasts 5 hours and you can't do it when I leave you, oh and you need to move quickly coz that guy your with wants to attack solo with a genni thing. One more thing only you can hear this so don't talk back people will thin you are loony. Oh yer that reminds me Jacks gone solo as well".

Mira kept a look out her bow at the ready. She had a plan but she needed Kan safe and Holly's help.

Jack started to burn a lot of green stuff creating a lot of smoke.

When the puppet Came away Round was kneeling over Haru. "I think some of those needles were posioned. I can help him but not while we are out in the open like this. We need to pull back." Haruki was good for straight up fights but in an environment like this with someone who was obviously proficient in genjutsu. She doubted that Haruki would be able to put up a sizable defense and offense. Especially since he was planning something, and so far it looked like her attacks had only managed to destroy a clone, and it looked like their were plenty more. How knows of any of them were even real.
----------------------

Kan did feal like he was in a dream, in fact he just felt like he wanted to go to sleep. He began to softly snore as he did.

So she didn't know where he was. That was good, and those other two were still out of the battle, now he just needed to pull her or at least one of her puppets into his trap. The clones infront of her started to move closer to the puppet master.

"Wake up your not meant to fall to sleep". Holly yelled loudly from inside of Kan

"Talk about back fire". Mira groaned when she saw what happened. "Next problem where is Jack?" She added with a sigh She was horrified when she saw the smoke he was making. "Is he trying to destroy the place". She thought. The stupid fox left her no choice but to try and get Kan out of there without knowing where the puppet user was. Jumping in front of him she shook Kan till he responded, "Come on we need to move befoure this place is destroyed".

"Whatever I wanted to leave anyway...." she stretched and leaned back a bit, we should go back then that way..." she pointed then crossed her arms, "make a long loop and we'll be at the other end of here...." haruki shot some poison smoke below and in front, so it would cover their position.

Great, now they ere leaving and they still had Kan. Kai held his breath and jumped through the poison mist and rising smoke, he landed in front of them. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He said panting."
"Let their friend go Haruki, we can take care of them later." Said the other girl.
---------------------
"Let their friend go Haruki," Riu said, "We can take care of them later." They didn't have time to deal with them now, they had to fix up Dajin. Besides she didn't like the idea of keeping this up until Haruki used that poison mist one times to many, or this guy managed to get one of his genjutsu off, and put all of them out of action.

She started to laugh, "forgot...." haruki stuck her tongue out at them as she raised her arm back a bit then swiped to the other side then back again as it opened dropping him in front of them. She raised her fingers up as the puppets opened their mouth, raising arms and aimed up at everyone, " there, if you stupid to attack you know...." she shrugged knowing they wouldn't but just in case anyway. "Hurry the hell up then...." with that she jumped to another tree leaning back and waiting.

Holly got out of Kan and shrugged her shoulders. "First time anyone has fallen to sleep".

Mira sighed. "Kan for heavens sakes snap out of it and wake up". she said as she slapped him across the right cheak

"ehhh five more minutes mommy." He mumbled. Kai put his palm to his face.
"What a looser." He picked him up. "Lets go, we need to lick our wounds to, besides we both need to find a scroll still." He glanced over his shoulder at the puppet master one more time. They moved off up to the top of the canopy and a good distance away before stopping to revive Kan.
"I hope we never run into them again." He said. "THank for helping me guys. So where should we go next?"
"Somewhere where we can set a trap if you ask me," said Kai, "If I can grab a squad in a genjutsu trap it wont be hard for you two to take them out."
----------------------------
The other shinobi picked up their friend and left. Riu started to treat Dajin but quickly discovered that he wasn't poisoned, one of those darts, probably by accident, had almost struck a chakra point, all the moving around must have been enough to work the needle down. Once she removed it he quickly got better.
"So we need to find a group with an earth scroll, I suggest we move closer to the tower, it's likely that teams will try to stay as close to it s they can so they can get there as fast as possible afterward."
"Yea," Dajin said, "And no more mist! Ever time you use that stuff something bad happens to me and I'm tried of it." Riu slapped him on the back of the head. "Hey!"
"Stop complaining." Riu said, "what we need to do is get this over with and we can talk about jutsu preferences later. So Haruki, where do you think you could put those puppets of yours to their best use?"

Haruki couldn't help but start laughing as Riu snacked him on the head. " that's what you get for being an idiot...." she teased laughing a bit more before she sighed and finally stopped. " I'd like to see you run into three bushes full of ninja and tell me my mist wouldn't work better..." sticking out her tongue with her hands on her hips. "Well they all fit for specific roles...salamander is our ultimate defense so if you need time to recover get behind his shield. Black ant is good as a dangerous distraction to the enemy, with his size he can cover your front like a big shield. Crow is just another member accept the best thing is he can't be killed well stabbed and stuff. Extra help is good, so he's frontline support or good faster flanker...."

"Well I still think out best shot is to get the tower in site. We would still need to find a safe path to get to the tower once we have both scrolls but at least it would be harder to get lost. I am betting others would have the same idea, but first please can you help me put the fires out the crazy fire maniac fox set up befoure he burns the place down putting everyone's life in danger". Mira said t he last part especially for Jack knowing where ever he has ran off to he could still hear them.

"I don't know how we'll do that," Kan said, "Water style isn't my thing." He looked at Kai who put up his hands.
"Hey my thing is Genjutsu, I do some earth style and some wind release but no water." Then they both looked at her for ideas. It was her summon that had started the fire, so if anyone was going to have a good idea it might as well have been her.
----------------------
He wanted to retort but decided not to. "Right..." He started to think. She could make best used of them in a multilayered approach, with Riu using her Genjutsu to pin them down. They could set her puppets at two different levels. Riu could stall a group with her genjutsu and then Haru's puppets and him could take them out, or at least nab their scroll. "Okay, let get going." As they were moving he told them his plan. Riu approved.
"We should get as close to the tower as we safely can," She said, "that way we will have a smaller area to watch. It will be better for setting the trap."

" yeah best plan ever, I wonder who else hadn't thought about it earlier than us....." she had a bit of fun messing around mostly with him. Haruki followed behind them, " lets have Riu take a position above us so she can be a spotter and she's protected with me below her. Black ant will be the main target....you will flank them and back then into a hidden position that crows in so he can hold them down then then with the three of you I'd just move in...."

"If you were listening in class you will know what it takes for a fire to work, oxygen, heat and fuel. If the fires are small it's possible to smother the flames with one of there strength, too much fuel will stop the flames from breathing in the oxygen and kill the flames". Mira said. She hoped they were both listening when they were taught how fires work with the three things it needs. But being younger than her team mates she had no clue on what they were like in the classroom. "I know he was trying to help with a distraction but he went over board, and in trouble for his actions, most animals what use water you need to be near water, except one I can think of. The snow tiger but I have never summoned one so no clue on how friendly they are. Can easily eat us".

"Yea thanks teacher we know how fire works," Said Kan sarcastically.
"Let not try any more summons," Suggest Kai, "No offense but it was one of your little pyromaniac summons who started the fires to begin with. I guess I could dry to bury it with my Earth style."
"Now that I think about it I might have just the right thing for that. The two shinobi leap froged their way down to ground level. "Earth style, rock wall." Kan signed and a wall of dirt and rock rose nine feet into the air. Kan knocked it down onto the fire. It took them about an hour and they were worn out from it, but they managed to circle the whole fire with what was really a giant fire pit.
"That should." Suddenly a Kunai struck him in the back of the left shoulder. "Ahh!" He screamed in pain. Kan changed to a defense stance. Great, more company."
-------------------
"I don't think that's such a good idea. Riu's Genjutsu work by eye contact or jut by illusion. If we use her just as a spotter then she is mostly wasted. and say we bring you into the fight and you get knocked out, then your puppets go down to and suddenly it's me against two or three other ninja." Wait a minute. Strategy and tactics aside his gas happy partner was far less likely to end up paralyzing him again if she was standing right next to him in then fight, compared to just sitting back. Riu comes down to help us. Then even if you get taken out it's still no more then three to two odds, she might be able to get them in a genjutsu trap to and safe us a lot of trouble. So lets find a good place to set up and you take up a position down below. We'll put Riu on top and I'll be in front. We put your two puppets to the left and the right and we can box them in from all sides.
"Sounds like a good plan to me." She kicked off from another branch and went on to the next. "What do you think Haruki?"

"Well I damn told you I'm not a close range person, I was mostly gonna be used as second line back up and have someone protect my back. I'll spot for anyone flanking riu if I'm next to her. And you have back up from my other two. I'm already having the work of protecting all of you since I have the best offensive power mostly. Since he's out there fighting with my puppets he can call out their changing positions which lets me flank them then...I can't just fight myself in a group fight you have my damn fighting puppets fighting with you so use them as distractions....I am the best person for frontline distraction so don't worry that you seem alone out there. We can always change so let's go!!" With that she started off heading down and using her puppets to scout.

"Jack is twelve what is your excuse for your bad manners, and he is not pathetic he has gotten us out of more situations than anything on missions". Mira said to Kai's nasty comment. "Oh and it was you who put the idea in the kids head, not letting us work as a team and doing what ever it takes to get Kan out, so he tried to move them away from him, speaking of that Kan Holly is shocked you went to sleep, she said normally they can use her ability". She watched Kai put out the fire, "Please lets work together this time". She said grabbing Jack by the scruff, the comment was more for his benefit. She reloaded the bow. She looked at Kan hoping he was ready, Jack spotted the blue mark on the arrow and set it on fire once it was released in the direction the Kunai come from. Mira hoped it will hit the attacker or draw them out.

The arrow disappeared into the branches, but then shot back out and cut her cheek. Then their was a voice behind her, a sly and disturbing voice like a snake. "My my, aren't we an observant kunoichi."

Kan saw the mist ninja standing behind Mira, with a long, snake like tongue slithering from his mouth and across her face. "Mira get out of there!" He pulled the kunai out of Kai's back and his screams of pain matched the screech of the kunai cutting through the air, which the mist ninja easily avoided. He started to dash back up to her, but dang it. He was too far away. If Mira couldn't get out of their herself he wouldn't be able to reach her in time to do anything.
-----------------------
"Yea but what if your puppets get destroyed? No offense Haruki but you don't have much experience fighting without them. I know it's very unlikely but we shouldn't give people the chance by using your puppets to soak up the damage!" he screamed out the last word as he dodged a pair of Kunai that went above his head and between his legs. He landed on a branch and scanned the forest. Great, they had only barely gotten out of the last open and then their was this one, unless that was the plan all along. Laughter started to echo through the forest all around.
"Riu, can you dispel this?"
"It isn't genjutsu, I don't know how their doing this."
"Haruki." Then a shinobi jumped down from above her with a sword, ready to carve her up. "Haruki!"

" Sure they have a weakpoint but you have to find and hit it you idiot...." she told him with a sigh feeling like she was dealing with such an idiot of a teammate, " jeez your really are an idiot or you don't even know how to use logic...." she jumped off to another branch hearing him call her as she turned around quickly to see the ninja, bringing both her puppets in front of her as the blade slid off the of the puppets. Haruki jumped back a bit more, aiming up as she shot darts at him, " are you a stupid clone?"

Mira was groused out when the touge went across the her face. It had nothing to do with it being snake like she could have had the same reaction if it was any one. Out of pure reflex her elbow went straight into his rib cage. Cocco beard her teeth at the ninja for threatening her master. As Jack transformed into a fox cub and bit him. Holly picked up a heavy log it was too heavy for her to carry as she wobbled she dropped it next to the mist ninja. "Holly I know your already dead so none off this will effect you but I am so glad that missed as you could have killed me along with the new comer, and as for you that is discussing you do know that germs spreads viruses so no one should be going around licking others how do you know the person who hasn't been infected with something contagious". She lectured as she kicked his ankle and flung her head back.

Holly picked up a twig and wrote sorry on the ground. If he couldn't see her this was going to be interesting on how he will react.

"O but that's not a problem for you is it." He threw jack off just as a giant snake lurched up and swallowed him whole. He kicked Coco and threw her down, she would have fallen to her death if Kan had not caught her and left her on a limb.
"Stay here," He ordered the dog.
"Your friends seem quite eager to help you, your kind of useless though, aren't you." He let her go, and gave her a push. She hit Kan and knocked his breath out as he grabbed her and started to tumble. Then the giant snake came back for more. Kan tried to dodge but it grabbed his foot and flung him down. He hit the ground on his back so Mira wouldn't take the blow. He coughed up blood and laid their, next to him Kai knelt bleeding. the snake was coming back.
"How disappointing," Said the mist ninja. "You really are a useless girl aren't you." Kan pushed her off and staggered to his feet as Kai got up.
"I'll take the snake, you get the tongue guy," Kan said, "Mira, I want you to run, I want you to get out of here. Well take this guy."
-------------------
Her attacker crossed his arms over his face to shield himself. the needles struck but they just bounced off. He was wearing armor over his cloths. He slashed at one of the puppets, but he was only scratching it so he jumped back throwing shurkiens at Haruki as he tumbled through the air to his landings spot. He jumped up higher in the tree and began dodging form one to another with seemed to be no idea where he was going, slowly working his way closer to her.

Dajin dodged to escape a fireball and threw a Kunai, his attacker dodged and they stopped to stare at each other. This kunoichi was good, more then that he was so focused on her he couldn't see what was going on with everyone else. He didn't know what Haruki was faced with, and he didn't know what kind of shape Riu was in, He couldn't even see her anymore. he had jumped off and someone had chased her. She was probably up to some of her genjutsu tricks. the kunoichi drew a kunai and jumped at him. here they go again. he drew his own and jumped to meet her.

"No I can't leave any of you. You two are hurt and Jack is still a kid. You two we are meant to be acting as a team. All three of us, it doesn't matter how long we have been together my parents have been on missions with people they have never met befoure. So stop your complaining and exscuses". She hissed at them both so they couldn't be hurt. "You bastard all Cocco did was growl at you. There was no need to attack her like that, what would a mist ninja know about our abilities unless your not from there, and that would mean your not apart of this exam". While she said this she healed Kai to stop the bleeding, if what she said was true they were in trouble. She then tried to keep her focus this time. She summoned a green looking dog with yellow inside it's ears around the eyes tips of it's paws and tail. The dog like thing breathed an earth attack on the snake pinning it down. Mira rushed to the snake and cut Jack out. She then healed Kan using up her chokura for the day.

" poison artillery..." with that all of her puppets stopped and a shot a big volley of gas, still moving back a bit more as she closed her eyes for a moment then smirked. " go ahead and attack me then...hit me..." she told him as she already has a truck for him. Moving her arm crow starts to charge into him, blades out trying to hit him she had black ant come down and attack him from below as he would be distracted by crow.

The moment Jack was free, the mist ninja threw a kunai that cut through the fox and nailed him to a tree. He then performed a summon that brought forth another, larger, snake to do battle with the dog. While the mist ninja rushed forward and dodged her first attempt to attack or defend and kicked her heard enough to send her flying back. Kan rushed forward and exchanged blows with him for a while then he sent he smacked him hard in the jaw blood spewed out out and he began to scream indiscriminately a he fell to the ground. The ninja kicked him in the gut and sent him flying. The ninja looked right at Mira.
"Nice tricks, but what can you do without your silly little tricks, or your friends to fight for you?"
--------------
He jumped free of the gas and closed for the attack. He dodged and ended up inside black ant, it appeared he had been caught. But then, all the sudden, the doors on black ant exploded into splinters and he bolted out, as if he had blasted them apart from the inside. He again retreated back and held his sword in front of him defensively. He was stopping to analyze her. It was almost like she was fighting Dajin, Dajin with serious artillery.

Dajin dodged one of her attacks again, ignoring the pain from a cut on his shoulder he dropped it down a level. He needed to gain distance to analyze his opponent before... wait, what was she doing. He heard a loud boom from above and was distracted fro a moment before he heard another, a blast of air hit him heard enough to knock the breath form his lungs, and send him shooting down toward the ground like an arrow.

She smirked, "your such an idiot....." quickly taking the wrapped body from and setting it on the ground, taking the end of a strong and kicking the body off as it unwrapped to find that it was black ant again. " come on now is that it?" She swiped her arm as crow turned to move toward the ninja, both his arms with blades going in to try and hit him, following and continuing to attack if he dodged. " dance, dance, dance!!" She mocked as she watched him dodge, having black ant again fire artillery shells of gas at him as crow continued his relentless attack. " he's immune to explosions, so go ahead and try...." she moved her strings cutting them off from black ant as she attached then to salamander jumping toward her then landing ona branch in front as it opened its mouth to charge up a beam....

"Jack, Kan". Mira screamed. "You monster. Attacking anything helpless is unforgivable. We don't have any scrolls so there is no point in this fight"
Holly went into Mira's bag and flicked a red pill into Mira's mouth slapped a small crystal looking pad onto her neck something Mira's father invented befoure letting Jack to the ground then possessing the snake turning it onto the summoned forcing the snake to bite him.
The dog broke Kan and Jacks fall by creating green ivy. Then wrapped thorns around the attackers feet. Then started to dance around Kan and Kai like this was all one big game. Like a puppy does when you have hold of one of its toys.
The pill restored Mira's chakra something her mother had placed in her medical kit incase they desperately needed it, the patch opens up the next chakra network what would be the easiest for any ninja to open up. It's different for each person. And can be dandrous as some nature types combine creates new abilities, if they can effect the body away from the village it can put that person at risk. Mira's case Fire. "Midday". Mira said as she felt the sun on her skin making it shine like a prison. She rushed to there attacker with a knife from her bag placing it to the attackers neck. "Who are you? Something tells me your alone and don't belong here".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom