Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She rolled her eyes as she followed behind them shooting some shurikens but of course some of them missing. With that she continued to follow as she was stopped by him, "well we're already doing it right now, thanks for the obvious." Haruki stood there, "poison mist rain!" She started again, as she had her puplets hsing the smoke to where she last saw them.

Holly stood in front of the third ninja to find out if he/she could see her or not. Either way this was going to be fun for her. Not many could see ghosts and for the small percent only like one or two percent can archly harm a ghost. She loved the look of horror on there faces when reality hits they can't stop her, even more when they get all frustrated coz she is laughing at them making her laugh even more. She went and looked into the ninjas eyes.

"Jack, Cocco what's wrong?" Mira asked as she noticed they were acting funny.
"Hold your breath and get out of here. I smell poison". Jack snarled at everyone.

Kai saw the cloud and jumped up out of the way, but not before he inhaled about half a breath. Once he reached a higher branch he staggered a little, as his vision started to spin. "I think I got some," he said before he almost fell off the branch.
"Mira help him," Kan ordered before leaping down to engage. He disappeared under their tree before he came up and kicked one girl off and then the male. he was about to go after the other female when he was suddenly as stiff as a statue. Dang it, he was caught in a genjutsu. If Mira didn't get done fast he was going to be in trouble.
-----------------------
"What the!" Dajin had just enough time to say before he was kicked off the limb. He threw through the air and managed to focus his chakra and grab onto a tree. "Haru, are you okay?" She had been the first person to get kicked. He looked back and saw that Riu had taken care of the one. As long as she kept eye contact he was stuck. Of course they wouldn't be in this mess if Haru hadn't jumped the gun but that as a debate for latter. "Haru the rest are up their. He started to scale he tree.

She jumped back raising her arm to stop it, as she moved her arm to get her puppets next to riu. " finally a damn fight..." she said with a smirk as she jumped next to one of her puppets now having four of them on one branch. " secret technique puppet combo! Hidden spike wall!" She made some signs then moved her hands and fingers controlling the puppets as another smoke cloud came toward the other two as well as a second after, seeing poison needles shot up into the smoke. " do you guys want to at least talk for a moment?" She asked deciding to stop fighting for now. " another attack won't come if you can dodge this one unless you have another one to throw when you can see me..." soon she turned for a moment sending crow to get behind the frozen ninja and trap him inside, moving her arm across to close his stomach and trap the person, bringing black ant back next to her.

" well now I just forced them to accept it now.." she said with a chuckle waiting to see what would happen now.

Mira could risk summoning something elts, but there was two problems right now. One the bird she summoned could attack them at any minute once it has finished with the snake. Two she could only do it one more time for the day. Mira did manage to get up the tree and push Kai into a bush befoure he fell to the ground.

Jack Managed to find a cave so help give him a breath and hide Cocco. Then went back for the others since they weren't behind him
"Keep down". Holly called out
Mira managed to place her hand on Kai's back to keep him down even throw she didn't know what Holly was talking about. She throw a small rock at Kan as hard as she could hoping it would snap him back to his senses as she signaled for him to get down. She had no clue on how long she could hold her breath her lungs felt like they were on fire.

Kan felt the rock hit the back of his shoulder but it wasn't enough to break him free. Her genjutsu was to strong and the pain wasn't enough. He noticed the guy climbing up the tree, had this been an ambush all along, things were going very badly, if only he cold move.

Kai felt like he was going to die. He probably was with as much of that stuff as he inhaled. He was still collected enough for one last jutsu though, he staggered to his feet. "Wind release." He sucked in a breath and blew a hard as he could. A blast of air strong enough to tear some of the leaves off the trees hit the cloud and sent it blasting off into the forest around them. On accident he also stopped most of the needles, but the rest hit him in the chest, he gasped in pain and collapsed again.

Suddenly Kan felt a strong wind blowing him, it distracted the other shinobi just long enough for her to strike her with his heel, not a harmful blow but a distracting one. He felt the puppets arms tighten around him. "Mira get Kai out of here go now!" Then he fett his nose break.
-------
Riu was not one to be distract easily distracted, not even if the rest of her squad and her victims had been battling right behind this boy she had paralyzed. When the powerful wind started to blow though her gaze shifted for just a moment, but that was all that was needed for the jutsu to break. She felt the heel of his sandle strike her and she stumbled back a few steps. He would have gotten away by the time she brought her eyes back up if not for the puppet. She heard the screams as one of the ones in the tree caught a few of those needles. She looked at the one she had. "That was real cute." Then she punched him.

Dajin held onto the three for dear life as the winds blew hard. It was amazing that guy could summon up the strength for that jutsu after sucking up so much poison, but it might have been the killing blow. Especially since he just took those needles. The other one had gotten free from Riu, that wind release must have distracted here. But the puppet was holding him fast so that was okay. He pulled out three shurkien, and took aim at the girl, then threw them.

Even ducking down the Needles still managed to get to them. Mira felt them scratch her skin. Making her gasp in pain and shock. She tried to keep her team mates up straight so she could support both of there weight so that they could move away from the poison.

Jack saw the group. "Come on to the cave where you can breath". Jack called out as he showed the group to the small cave not to far ahead of them.

Once inside of the Cave Mira pulled out her med kid her mother had packed for her. "OK You need to read what she put carefully. These medians neutralize most poisons but they need to match how the poison is effecting the body. Once the effects are over I can heal the skin to stop infection". She said panting. She felt like she was going to black out from holding her breath so long.

Soon haruki had a big wicked grin as then she started to laugh, " they didn't even close the distance, though it would be a bit worse...that poison is a fast paralyzer...." she sighed and jumped onto another tree as she started the poison again, shooting it down to the area that was under her. " I really wanted close range with puppets though but whatever..." she turned to the boy who was trapped as crows arms constricted more, though throwing him into the other puppets stomach as she closed the latches at the front. Inside black ant was cramped but had space to fit him tight inside.

Kai was pretty useless at this point, he couldn't see straight and he couldn't move any more. Whatever Mira was going to do he hoped it worked fast, before they were found again.
-------
"Hey, let me out, let me out!" Screamed the one inside the puppet. As his muffled cries and thumps came from inside black ant.
"So where did the other two go?" Dajin asked. "Also did anyone check that guy for a scroll before we stuck him in there?"
"I was busy," Riu said.
"Whatever lets just find the other two they couldn't have gotten far."

Mira hoped this was the right one. She picked up a needle and placed it in the boys veins on there wrist. "The faster something enders the blood the quicker it works that's why you can't have the full does of tablets if you have to melt them in water". She rested her head on the wall as she felt her body going to sleep as she went to catch her breath back.

Jack and Holly kept watch as Coco went and placed her head on Kai's knee.

Haruki started to laugh even more, " man this is so fun!!! And it's funnier that someone closed the distance at the wrong place when I had both my puppets right next to riu..." she stopped laughing as her smile turned back into a creepy grin, " I could show off my final secret technique and kill him but of course I can't...we can just ask the other two then, your move crow!!!" She yelled as she moved her arm sending crow flying ahead of them to look for the others. If I can capture one with crow I can use my level two secret technique, and all three is my third level..." haruki sat down and stretched leaning back a bit with her arms holding her up behind her as black ant still stood there. " didn't you say they have the same as us? If that's true then I would let him go then but if your stupid and forgot then not yet...."

" at least I didn't kill you already so don't act too much like a bitch....just be mad than anything your inside though..."

When Kai finally woke up he found Mira knocked out, he checked to make sure she was alrght but by all indications she was jut sleeping. He clenched and unclenched his fist on the arm she shot the medication into. It had done his work, but now Kan was captured, Mira was dead off her feat, and he was the only one.
"I'm not sure what you guys think of me," He said to the two... whatever standing guard. "But if I'm gong to do anything I need a distraction, what do you say?"
-------------------------------
"Look just try to capture them alive okay?" Dajin said. "It will be easier to get them to do what we want if we don't start killing them right away." If they thought their lives would only be in danger if they didn't cooperate they would be in better shape. Then he felt pain lance up his arm and looked to see three needles stuck half way into it.
"Harui, what's your problem why did your puppet shoot me?" He reached to pull them out but when he did another one shot out and went through his hand and into his arm. He screamed some more and fell against the tree. "Haruki!"

Dajin you careless idiot.....its not my fault your in my damn way, maybe I should be making the damn plans to attack then...." now she was pissed and annoyed, "look at riu shes not stupid enough to get ahead of us. The better thing you could do was stay right next to us instead of running off expecting for us to follow just like that..." she crossed her arms, " maybe if you looked over you would see that i was gonna do another damn attack!!!" Slowly she went ahead of them ignoring anything he had to say as she looked around, "hey you!" She said knocking on the stomach of her that caught him, " lets try talking then, im done with the fun....." with that she opened the hatches and let him go jumping to another branch just a bit ahead of them.

"So can you see Holly?" Jack asked sensing that Kai was a wake. "Either way I don't know how much you know about her clan. They were special due to the fact that they were trusted by all five of great nations for trade, they got what ever they needed. They also had a rare gift, it was rarely passed down, but so far only known to there clan. It was similar to the shiragan, but everything has its limit, when there eyes sparted to swirl with purple stars in space, she can tempary for a few hours copy any ability, even those the shiragan can't. No one knows why the clan was killed on the way here. Was someone board, like killing, find out about there ability, same thing they carrying, no has ever found a clue on who did it any mind answers".

"Jack shorten the story to ability, death if someone asks". Mira yawned She then started to heal Kai's cuts. "Got a plan?"

"No I can't see her," Kai said, "But I figured she must be there." Once Mira woke up he let her treat his cuts and scrapes. "Yea I've got one going. I think I can distract those three ninja and lure them into a genjutsu. If it works I should be able to trap them long enough for us to get Kan free. As soon as they leave him alone go and get him out. Be careful though. Those puppets are nothing to laugh at." He jumped up back into the trees. "Just make sure your not to close, if you get caught in it it won't be pleasant, stay out of hearing range of any soft noises."
-------------
"Hold on, why aren't those parallelizing him." Suddenly two more flew out and stabbed into Riu's thigh. "Ahh!, dang it someone's playing with us." She reached down to pull them out. When they hit the wood they made a metallic ring, and as that ring entered their ear it seemed to amplify and echo. The world in the eyes of Riu, Haruki, and Dajin started to vibrate and they're focus and orientation started. "Genjutsu." Riu said. If she could just keep enough focus. The world snapped back into focus as she dispelled the jutsu. "Be careful, and don't drop any more of those needles Dajin. This guys good."

"Get up higher...." she said jumping up, " their below so I could do this then....poison mist barrage! She said as her puppets released a few of the bombs as it starts to cover a big area under them. Moving her fingers she sent crow down to the smoke as he would run through to find anyone still under them even if the smoke didn't work. Haruki crossed her arms for anything as she would have her other puppet block anything since it was next to her.

"I am Jack don't you mean Kan". Jack said shacking his head so hard it made his ears flap while he was laughing. "Easy I will just burn the puppets".

"One be nice, anyone can say the wrong name by accident, and two puppets used in fights are not just made from wood they also have metal in them so you can't destroy them alone by getting them on fire. On top of that you don't know what the stuff is made from to store the poison in".

"Humans compacted things". Jack mumbled.

"Kai how much do you know about puppets?" Mira asked.

"Nothing, but just leave them to me. We aren't used to fighting together and working either your friends will blinder me more than helpme right now. Just get Kan out when you have the opertunity." Then he broke away from the group. "Meet up at the top of the canopy." He shout just before he went out of sight. He wasn't exactly sure how he would do it, but if he could get them into a genjutsi trap, he would have no problems.
"Haruuk wait!" Danone shouted, but it was in vein. The moment she deployed her poison mist again the wind startted to blow. It was just as he feard. It was the same ninja as before down there. Dating startted to cough, and so did Riu, as the same smoke was blown right back in their faces.

Just before she collapsed into a paralyzed pile on top of Dajin, Riu shouted. "Haruuk you idiot!" She had told her to wait. Riu might have been able to handle him woth her genjutsu. But her gas happy partner couldn't wait.

"Bit of a warning foxes do as they please and you can't trap the puppet user if you can't get close enough. Since they are long range attackers you need a plan. Especially since a long range attacker can take others out from the shadows". Mira said pouring some dirt into a couple of arrows, she screwed them back together like a lid onto a bottle. "It increases the chance of the target being hit when I add something for weight to the arrows, it can be power or fluid, just powder is easier to pour in". She only said it to explain what she was doing.

Luckily she took a deep breath, holding it with only her eyes watering a bit as she jumped back, "Jeez you guys are slow to react to anything....secret white technique, ghastly puppet form multiplication...." Soon she made a sign making a shadow clone with the same puppets as well, sending them off to attack, " puppet eater absorption...." Soon she moved her fingers as black ant opened his mouth and sucked the gas away, sending her salamander and crow, putting them on salamanders back as it closed on top covering them completely. With a sigh she soon ran more into the forest as her puppets followed behind deciding to just move on them with the two covering her back.

By the time she made her explanations though he was already out of earshot. He was trusting her to get Kan out of there. He didn't know how capable she was but it didn't matter. They didn't know how to work together yet so they would probably get in each others way. Besides, he didn't always play nice.
-------------------
He was already in concealment as she went in. He had planned to trap her, but seeing how she left her companions behind he had other ideas. He came in from below and decided to take a risk by planting a trap for here their. Once she fell into it it would be a good one to. he hadn't used this trick in a while. He was a little hesitant, almost time it hadn't worked, but last time it was a jonin who knew how to dispel genjutsu. Now that she had taken out the only member on her team that could dispel his genjutsu for him. It would work. He took up a position out of sight. "Haze clone technique."

"Hey, did you forget these?" Kai shouted, as he held up her two comrades, ready to drop them off the limb to a death when they hit the ground below.

She turned around with a sigh, i put those two in salamander so that's impossible, I'm bored so I'm out...." she stuck her tongue moving her fingers again as opened his mouth and shot some needles at them then turning and bringing salamander back, " what scroll do you even have?" She asked crossing her arms with a yawn.

"Honestly he is like working with you at times". Mira said pulling out some heat detective glasses "Hard work coz I don't know what your going to do next".

"Not a bad thing". Jack said running ahead.

"I rest my case". Mira muttered now having to look for three of them as well as the other teams She walked ahead and up the nearest tree. "Holly when you get the chance can you get inside of Kan so he can use the nearest persons ability?"

"Which way?" Holly asked then the ghost went into the direction Mira pointed in

"Heaven scroll, Weather you need it or not I hope you don't expect it without a fight." If he couldn't get her in his trap he needed to find a way to make her move her puppet, or find a way to demolish one or the other. Which would be even harder considering all of his destructive toys were already used up, and his specialty was Genjutsu. Hopefully Mira would have a trick up her sleeve.
----------------------

Riu wasn't sure but she might have been getting some feeling back. Yea he was. Very slowly she pulled herself to her feet, and knocked on the puppet.

" hmph well then.....I'll see if you can dodge three of my attacks..." soon turned all her puppets to face them, " omegus blaster cannon!" She mover her arm back then moved her fingers then moved her arm up, then in front....soon salamander started to move, stomping its feet then raising up a bit as it started to open its mouth and a ball started to appear before it shot out a beam toward him. Haruki crossed her arms again hearing a knock as she raised her arm, the back opening up and showing the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom