Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright you to stop. Haruki!" Their instructor shouted "I told you know clones. You want to learn how to fight without puppets than this is not the way. But if your not going to take it easy, then I'm not going to let them keep doing it either. "Riu, Dajin. Knock her down a few levels."
"Fine by me." Said Dajin. In a puff of smoke one of the clone was gone. And Hauki's body was suddenly paralyzed as Riu looked eyes with her. She couldn't move at all, she couldn't even twitch her eye or move her lips to talk. She was trapped in Riu's paralysis jutsu.
Riu smiled. "What, did you think we were going all out back there."

"Himitsuri, Himitsuri get back here!" her instructor shouted as his voice faded in the distance. There were more than enough bars in town. Though her personality and appearance made the one she ended up interesting that afternoon.
"Well, your an interesting one." Said a blue haired and fare skinned shinobi as he took a seat next to her. "What brings you here?"
-----------------------------------------
Shishi was trapped, she was quick though. Even before he had come up again she started to sign with her hands again. "Water style." Just as he emerged and prepared his whips another raging waves jutsu caught him full on and washed him several meters away as two more earth clones started to close in.
-------------------------
"Hiji, stop spacing out man..." His friend was still poking him.

hijiri looked at his friend who was poking him. Uncrossing his arms "come on we need to train" hijiri said as he turned and walked off into a field and placed weights on under his arm and leg warmers. Pulling out his katana he began to train increasing his speed and reaction time. He then formed 4 water clones and began to train against them. After about 6 and 1/2 hours hijiri pulled out his karambits and finished off the water clones. Out of breath hijiri took off the weights and reversed summoned them into a scroll. He made his way into the streets and sat down at a restaurant ordering some steak he took off his bandages on his face revealing sharpened teeth.

" you think I went all out too!!!" Haruki started to yell from somewhere else as the person she was looking at turned into sand. " you guys are idiotic if you think I'm ever going to attack directly or expose myself like that just to talk...you guys aren't using your brains are you...you attack anything that looks like me...not being careful if it's really a clone or not....though you almost had me though, just a second to slow...." she sighed as she summoned another clone, sending it off so it could hide as well before the clone would reveal herself. " come on guys...." as she made hand signs and sent sand to capture riu and the other, covering their whole body in the sand, hardening like cement. " you need extreme extreme force to break that..."

The girl sighed as she sat down looking around and putting her head on the table looking over, " bailed out from all the idiots, bored, stressed...." soon she sat up, " I'm just gonna drink like damn hell...because screw everything..." as she yelled for the bar tender to get a drink.

Sutei had to consciously keep from carpeting their entire battlefield with spikes now,
catching himself he instead opted to manipulate the ink Shishi was still stuck in to immobilize her arms,
Remembering Fukua he also reassembled his whip and used it to get off the ground he had himself turned into an ink trap.

Ruka was a pale complected kunochi with a slim build. She had short jet black hair and frost blue eyes under her hidden mist mask http://img06.deviantart.net/a903/i/2015/093/b/f/anbu_brotherhood_s_celestial_being_anbu_mask_by_logikhandtheory-d8obasu.jpg (small slots in the mask infront of the mouth) . She had two short swords on he back http://images.ontheedgebrands.com/images/A46-UC1184.jpg . Ruka wore black white and grey camouflage pants and a black top along with a pouch for scrolls , tags and kunai as well as a shuriken holder on her right leg. She walked with her squad member hijiri "come on we need to practice new jutsu " ruka said as they made their way to a field. Ruka began to form hand signs as she worked her chakra to not only better control it but also to expand her jutsu. Ruka formed some water clones and began to fight against them she then trained against hijiri before letting him finish his clones with his karambit. "I think I finally about mastered it lets go eat" she exclaimed as the made their way into town and down the streets before turning into a restaurant. Sitting down ruka ordered some sushi and lifting her mask to the side she began to eat.

wiki234 said:
" you think I went all out too!!!" Haruki started to yell from somewhere else as the person she was looking at turned into sand. " you guys are idiotic if you think I'm ever going to attack directly or expose myself like that just to talk...you guys aren't using your brains are you...you attack anything that looks like me...not being careful if it's really a clone or not....though you almost had me though, just a second to slow...." she sighed as she summoned another clone, sending it off so it could hide as well before the clone would reveal herself. " come on guys...." as she made hand signs and sent sand to capture riu and the other, covering their whole body in the sand, hardening like cement. " you need extreme extreme force to break that..."

The girl sighed as she sat down looking around and putting her head on the table looking over, " bailed out from all the idiots, bored, stressed...." soon she sat up, " I'm just gonna drink like damn hell...because screw everything..." as she yelled for the bar tender to get a drink.

Hijiri stood up and put money on the table as he wrapped his face bandages back up. He looked at hatuki who was yelling at the other end of the table. Crossing his arms hijiri walked over to the girl at the bar " you know you talk to much" he slowly whispered as he stopped standing next to her ruka followed right behind him he mask also back on her face. "From the look of your juts I'm guessing your from the village hidden in the sand" hijiri continued still whispering slowly under his breath. " I look forward to slaughtering you all" hijiri whispered slowly as he walked away "come on ruka let's train some more before bed" he added. Ruka followed behind him as they made their way into the forest.

" and you know you keep trying to act like a scary badass person too much..." seeing as it didn't make sense but not really caring. " yes I am, so what...I'm not scared of anyone..." as she rolled her eyes when they left before going back to waiting.

Riu hung her head and her hair fell over her face, but under it she was smiling. Good luck Dajin.
Riu had disappeared into the trees. He had been watching waiting, and when Riu started to talk again, he had his opportunity. He quickly and quietly moved through the trees Grabbing a limb and swinging down he kicked Riu hard and knocked her over before landing on his feet.
"I'm sure you don't think very much of me Riu, but I've always been the brains of this operation, and you know it." He threw a a spread of shuriken some of them hitting trees and one almost hitting Riu, much to her annoyance, but many of them on target for Haruki.

The blue hair shinobi stood up and caught the new comer by the arm. "You need to watch your mouth brat. Not all of u are here for the Chunin exams, and not all of us are genin, so unless you really want to be put in the ground. Be careful."
-----------------------------------
Even as he did the earth clones jumped up after him. Then Fukua suddenly broke free and a burst of Chakra came off him.
"Screw this. I'm going all out Taijutsu on you sensai. he charged her. For a moment that distracted her, and in that moment the clones because a bit less solid, a bit less controlled, and a bit slower.

-----------------------------------
"You guy really need to slow down you know that." Zhaou said taking the last bite of an apple and tossing the core away before standing up and stretching. he had been napping under a tree most of the time. "You guys have been doing all this and our instructor hasn't even arrived yet. You know he would let us out to eat until he's done with us..." He watched them leave. "Your funeral" he said and waved them off...
A blue haired shinobi stood up and caught Hijiri bu the arm as he moved to leave. "You need to watch your mouth brat. Not all of u are here for the Chunin exams, and not all of us are genin, so unless you really want to be put in the ground. Be careful."

As hijiri's arm was grabbed he stopped and turned his head to face the blue haired shinobi with his arms still crossed. Bones sprouted up slowly out of hijiri's arm forcing the blue haired ninja to release him. "Just because I'm a genin does not make me weak" hijiri said with a cold look in his eyes. Hijiri turned and kept walking as his bones retreated back in to his arm.

" did I just turn them against each other?" Looking over as she started to laugh, " brains? Daijin come on...you can't even lie to me..." as she catches the shriek she with some sand and turns them into bigger versions with the sand, throwing it toward them now and with the weight it would be hard to deflect it. " I managed to do something without my cloned or puppets..." sticking her tongue out.

She sighed as she got her drink then, leaning a bit as she turned to look at them, " well he's someone like me..." being a bit interested that he didn't use a regular kind of attack like hers. With that she just mostly relaxed for herself mostly seeing to get herself drunk then.

This slowdown was of course golden for Sutei,
with Shishi currently disabled and Fukua having their Sensei's attention he made to capitalize,
latching his ink whip onto her constructs and building momentum with a spin he tosses them at her and Fukua.

Hijiri and ruka made it into the woods. Hijiri summoned his heavy weights and strapped them on under his arm and leg warmers. "Come on let's see what you got" ruka said as she charged with her twin short swords drawn. They spared for hours until it was almost dawn. Hijiri reversed summoned his arm and leg weights then the two made their way to the room they were staying in.

He fell flat on his back to doge the shurkiens and grinned. He signed with one hand and behind her was an explosion. the shukiens that had missed her, they were the ones that hit their target.
"Well, I guess your not a bad shot after all Dajin." Those Shurkien must have had paper bomb on them or something, they had blaster through the sand and broken Riu free. It had beat her up a bit but he was out.
"I don't know all your tricks Haruki, but I know that you can't manipulate sand like this, so you must be using a modified form of your puppeteer jutsu. Which means their are chakra lines somewhere letting you move this sand around. He stood up and began too wrap something around the handle of a kunai. What was he thinking.

"whats that supposed to mean?" Said the blue hared ninja. A low, not so passive aggressive growl could be heard as the two ninja bumped into the one man they couldn't challenge or threaten and. The blue haired laughed a little. "I'm Taiko by the way, yourself?"

---------------------------
They both jumped out of the way just in time. Fukua closed again but this time she grabbed him and threw him at Sutei.
"Wahhhh!" He screamed as he flew through the air and struck the ink ninja and they both went down to the ground. "Ow, I think I landed on your paint brush." he said, rolling off you and curling up into a ball. Whatever he had landed on must have hurt a lot. There was no time to think about it though. Their instructor was coming for them at full speed.
--------------
As Hijiri and Ruka tried to leave the bar, the ran into another obstacle. A man so broad and tall that he would of had to turn sideways and bend down to step through the door He had a thick and sweeping black beard that connected with his mustache and sideburns. He had pure rage in his eyes too, and worse yet, he was their sensei.
"Hiji, Ruka. Would you mind telling me why, when I arrived to begin your training this morning the only person I found waiting was Zhaou?" He said through gritted, teeth, trying not to shout. "Despite me telling you to wait?"

he grabs onto his teammate and they disappear into the inked ground.
they emerge a bit away.

"okay Fukua i think we can agree that each for himself does not work while Sensei is involved... Fukua?
oh come on, you took harder hits like that when the dog dragged you through town."

" dude shut the hell up already, even I know son basic stuff with sand without my puppets.....i know another trick...." as she jumps out and shoots a bunch of brown tendrils at them, making a sand helmet on her head just because of riu in case she would try something. As she was falling haruki made more clones, landing down to attack again.

She ordered a few more as she collapsed on the counter in a daze until she had actually been drunk. " well I did it so screw you..." as she started to laugh and slowly sit up.

One of her clones was immediately cut down by a kunai. Riu went to take care of the clowns while Dajin closed in to engage her in hand to hand. "What would happen if you're strings were cut Haru?" He said, blocking her attacks and throwing out his own. He may have had trouble fighting her with her puppets, but in hand to hand combat, one on one, he was just as good as she was. "So how long can you keep all this sand up if you have to fight me too?" For that mater how much longer could she keep all this up, between the clones and the sand. It must be splitting her concentration quite a bit.

"Umm... what?" Taiko said. Look a bit confused at that statement.
-----------------------------

"team works not part of the assignment." She said and then kicked Sutei in the head and sent him flying. Just then Shishi got out of the ink trap and managed to join in the fight. moving her hands as she closed in on her mother and summoning a water whip which she struck out with. Slowly Fukua started to pick himself up.
"It looks like teamwork is our only choice against you sensei." He said and joined the fight.
----------------------

"Did I tell you to leave and go shoot the breeze at a tavern when you got board, NO! Get back to the training field in ten minutes or I will kick you the rest of the way. So help me I am going to train you so hard that you won't be able to walk to the exams Hijiri." Then he turned on Ruka. "And you, I expect better of you young lady." Their instructor was an old squad-mate of her mother, and held her to a very high standard.

She had already cut them though he didn't know that yet, as she simply dodged around, " never said they were used to attack all the time, I'm not fighting both...my clones have her on their own..." as she could use her sand more against him, blocking everything, as she crossed her arms. " so I have lots of time doing just this, I'm not using them..." the sand attacking and blocking everything before using sand to attack from behind too and summoning more to attack the other. " it's stupid that I kept her away from me just with that..."

" jeez shut up...." slamming her hands on the table randomly like a child before standing up, " I like....bleh...there should be like...like a bed and a spring here or something....I wanna...beat them..." as she just said random things and her body wobbling.

Sutei managed to get his feet under him before impact, barely.
"Sensei still kicks harder than an enraged Bijuu..."
Seeing his team engaged like that he brings out his brush again.
"Inkshroud, black hole."
At that the ground under them all blackens, reaching out to remove their teacher from the equation.
"we'll settle this among ourselves now Sensei."

He slashed out with the kunai he had wrapped the seal around and it cut through her sand it didn't go through cleanly and Dajin seemed discouraged by that, but it still cut through. Dang it, so she wasn't using a puppeteer jutsu, she was using something like it though since it still. He moved his foot around and swept her leg out and dropped her on his back. Perfect time for the KO.
"Haruki you pervert!" Shouted Riu. Dajin looked over and saw her trying to conceal her breasts since the clowns had apparently slashed her top off in the fight. His nose let out a stream of blood and he fell down on his back in a pervi daze.

"Are you feeling alright?" Taiko asked, starting to look concerned.
She just grinned at him. "Your very good Sutei, but you can't think you're ready to take me on yet. But, if your dead set." She beckoned him.
Zhaou waved to them when they appeared. "Hey guys, did our instructor chew you out yet?" he chuckled at his own joke. "I can't wait to see what he does to you guys."
"Zhaou" Their instructor shouted, "Get up, you and Ruka are sparing first."
He rolled his eyes, "Alright." He stood up and stepped up to their master and struck a defensive stance.
"Go." Their instructor signaled and stepped back. Immediately Z shuffled back and was running analyzing and waiting to see what she would do.

She actually hadn't expected that as she suddenly fell back against him, suddenly hearing a yell as she looked up to see riu. Soon she started to laugh, " well my clones are me, so I would do something like that only without the idiot here." As when he fell back she was free and she wrapped him tight on sand, " I would be like daijin if it wasn't that I saw those when we took a shower..." giving a wink as she wrapped her in sand as well. " I win then, and I'll wash you later riu..."

"Wh-what do you...you want from me...i didn't even get to eat those yet..." As himitsu collapses in her knees.

Ruka nodded and took a fighting stance "heh this will be interesting" hijiri said softly chuckling. "Water wave" ruka said weaving hand signs and spraying a jet of water at zhaou. Suddenly the air got very cold causing clouds of fog to come from everyone's breath. "Ice clone" ruka said as she formed two clones. All three versions of ruka pulled out their pair of short swords http://images.ontheedgebrands.com/images/A46-UC1184.jpg before charging at zhaou.

not one to take the bait easily he instead used the ready made canvas and brought his power to bear.
blooming outwards from his teachers current position black spikes lanced at his team members.
It was high time to finish this fight after all.

"I guess we can call this one." Their instructor said, jumping down and offer her jacket to Riu. "I guess we should wake lover boy up. So are you two an item now. I didn't think you swung that way." She bent down and lightly slapped Dajin's cheek until he started to stir.
"Ehh what happened."
"O nothing, we're going to gt some lunch."
"Did I win?"
"Lets call it a draw since you passed out and Riu had a wardrobe malfunction. O and for future reference Haruki tearing your squad mates cloths off is not an approved technique for combat." She said with dry humor. "Come on, lets head into town."

"Hey can someone get a medical ninja?" Taiko said and keeled down to help her. "Hey whats going?"
------------------------------
His squad-mates struggled to dodge the spikes of black ink while their instructor danced around them. She was coming in fast, and the spike didn't seem to be bothering her. "The one weakness of your ink technique is that ti acts very much like water." She was within attack distance now. "As a mist ninja I am very familiar with that."
-------------------------------
He dodged the water attack, an immediately began to fall back as the clones came on. "Okay, not cool." He pulled out a weapons scroll and in a puff of smoke he had a pare of iron headed escrima sticks. He parried the sword blow of one clone and smashed it in the temple, destroying it, then blocked the attack from another and jumped back.
"Be more on the offensive Zhaou." Said their instructor. "Ruka, You know Zhaou is very good at countering if he has the time, that's why he keeps putting distance. If you let him keep getting distance you will just be wasting your chakra."
"What did you give away my secret for?"
"Shut up, it's to help you get better."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom