Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Courting Death (Song and Khaos)

Kosmik_Khaos

God is empty, just like me.
Supporter
A cloaked and hooded figured moved sinuously through the crowded sidewalk somehow never coming into contact with anyone and even more strangely no one seemed to notice the figure at all. The figure reached an intersection and in a flurry of motion the thing seemed to become a twisting mass of black cloth that flew ten feet into the air before jetting off across the busy street then up the side of the building on the other side. Once of the roof the black vortex stopped moving and took shape back to a cloaked and hooded figure. Arms reached up and removed the hood revealing a pale skinned man with sharp features, piercing silver eyes, and long wild hair black as pitch. Glancing down at the cloak covering him it shuddered before changing into a black suit and jacket. Adjusting the tie and collar of his new clothing the man stepped to the edge of the building and peered over it at the mass of people below.

It only took a few moments of scanning before he found what he was looking for, a young woman. The faintest hint of a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "Now that is something that we don't see every day, or decade." A silky female voice said from behind the man. Her sudden and soundless appearance didn't seem to effect the man, who maintained his watch on the woman below. The soft clicking of heels sounded as the lady walked to the man's side. He spared a quick glance to her when she stopped beside him. She was a statuesque woman with platinum blonde hair kept in a tight clean bun, wearing a very form fitting black dress with a deep neckline. "So what's grabbed your attention El?" She asked not trying to conceal the curiosity in her song like voice. "What makes you think something has my attention Liz?" "El, you are always focused, but never this focused, spill it." Liz said with her hands on her hips an inquisitive look on her face. Sighing El simply pointed to the woman he was watching. "She is pretty." Liz commented. "So are you but you don't see me staring at you now do you?" He shot back his voice still level and devoid of emotion. Instead of being offended Liz just nodded. "So why her then, if not for her looks?" "Look at her Liz." Was his response.

El's silver eyes changed into a glowing orange that is normally found only in burning coals as he looked down at the street below. With his new eyes he saw the people as light blue glowing forms, each was distinct to him with their varying intensity of the glow. The young woman though, she was hard to look at this way. She was by far the brightest and most radiant thing in his sight. "El you know that none of us see as well as you do." Liz said with an exasperated sigh. She had informed him of this many, many times before. "I know, just humor me. "Fine." Liz leaned over and her eyes changed from their honey brown into a much less intense orange than El's and she almost instantly jerked her head away from the sight of the girl. "What the hell!" She exclaimed rubbing at her now brown eyes. Soft spots of color floated across her vision. "How can you stand looking at her with your sight, it's gotta be like staring at the sun for you." She asked looking to El whose eyes were still the burning coals of orange. "It caught me off guard the first time I saw her myself, I adjusted." "I can see now why you are giving her your attention. She has a powerful soul..." Liz trailed off her expression giving away the series of thoughts flashing through her head. "You're planning on recruiting her aren't you?" She asked in near disbelief. In the span of an eye blink El's eyes returned to their intense silver and locked onto Liz's stunned face. "I'm considering it. Why are you so shocked to hear?" "Um El, you've been a Death for like five hundred years." "Four-hundred and ninety-two." He cut in. Liz ignored his correction. "And in that time you have recruited the massive number of three Deaths." She said her tone taking on heavy sarcasm at the end. "If she accepts I will be training her as well." At his words Liz's mouth literally fell open and her eyes all but bugged. "You have never, not a single time trained a Death." She said her tone full of disbelief. El just nodded.

"So let me get this straight, you found highly powerful soul that you are stalking around with plans of recruitment and you will be handling the training of this new Death yourself if she accepts the offer?" "Close enough." "Close enough?" Liz arched a perfect eyebrow at the stoic man silently demanding he explain himself. "It isn't just her soul that caught my attention Elizabeth, there is something about her that I cannot place and I want to know what it is." Liz flinched when he used her full name, it was usually only done when she was in it deep with him. "Sorry if I offended you El." She said meekly. "No, you didn't, I just needed you to understand that she is much much more than she appears to be." Nodding slowly and biting her bottom lip Liz thought about his words. "Well you do what you feel you need to El, I have this area under control while you handle this new...thing?" She said unsure of herself at the end. "Thank you Liz." He said before stepping off the roof. As he fell his clothing rippled and returned to the hooded cloak. He hit the ground soundlessly the cloak flaring around him like shadowy smoke before he shot across the street weaving effortlessly though the traffic then bodies until he was standing beside the curious young woman. He walked beside her still unnoticed by the living, one of the many perks of being a Death.

Lillith was unaware that not too far away, a conversation was taking place that interested her. Her ears were ringing. Her right ear which meant that someone was talking favorably about her. She usually didn't pay too close attention to the omens that were given to her. If something came of it, she would always shrug it off and say "well that was that". She was raised in and out of foster care. No one cared much for her company because whenever she got moved to a home, someone in it always died. One old lady from Romania always told her that she would be doomed to wonder the world as a banshee. Whoever she talked to would surely die. Lillith chuckled remembering the old Romanian woman. She was a riot. Always inviting Lillith in for some tea and cookies. So odd. If Lillith truly was some other worldly creature that brought omens of destruction, why would an old lady want to keep her around. Lillith once asked the lady this, but she shrugged and smiled saying, "What is life without some danger?"

Lilith pulled her dark red, long tailed coat close and pulled her hood up as she continued through the cross walk. Her black hair was cut straight across her back. Her bangs fell in a severely straight line above her amber colored eyes, that she was told reminded people of an old story in which a molasses flood killed millions of people. She smiled sweetly, tried to fit in, but no matter where she went, people always gripped their children close and moved quickly away. So in time, Lillith learned that being alone was better anyway. Her earbuds played a violin song in her ears as she stared straight ahead. Her heeled boots making no sound on the pavement as she made it across the busy street. It was then she was aware she was being trailed. It was an odd sense. Like the hairs on her arms standing up. She looked to the man walking beside her and took him in. Taking full recollection of him.

"I got a photograph of you in my mind, and I am putting it on display, so if you follow me again, I will notice you." She said quietly in her mind. Walking into her favorite bookstore, she began to browse through the books. There was nothing she really needed, she just wanted to see if the man would follow her in. She would confront him if he did. She moved down into the travel section, a place she never went. Leaning down looking into a pile of books boasting of the best places to visit in southern Asia, she felt her medallions swing out of her black cotton shirt and swing back and forth on their woven cords. One was a blue stone scarab. The other was an all seeing eye that seemed to change colors day to day.

El studied the pretty woman as they walked down the street taking notice in her looking over at him studying him as he was her. Could she see him he wondered as she walked into a bookstore. Pausing for a moment he contemplated how he was going to go about his next set of actions. Waiting until she rounded a bookshelf moving out of his sight as well as removing himself from hers if she could see him at all. Which should be impossible for a living human. Sure some animals, and those humans close to dying can see Deaths this girl should on all accounts be blind of him. Coming to a decision his cloak spun around him until it became no thicker than a sign post before melting into a pool of shadow on the ground. The shadow slipped under the bookstore door and quickly moved to conceal itself in the natural shadows of the store. It wasn't hard to find the girl, she was leaning over a stack of books in an attempt to be covert in watching for him, if it was him she was looking for. The shadow slithered behind her and from it El rose the cloak once again replaced with the black suit.

Silent as death he leaned over her lowering his face to beside hers. "Can you see me?" He asked, his lips a few scant inches from the side of her head. If it wasn't him she was looking at on the street then she wouldn't be able to hear him either, but he was steadily growing in his belief that she could indeed both see and hear him. A fact that tugged hard at El's curiosity. Just who was this lovely lady of mystery. His eyes flicked down at the dangling charms around her neck and he got an odd feeling from them. Her soul showed no signs of being a witch, or any other supernatural, all of their souls shined in different colors, hers was just extremely bright and powerful.

She leaned forward quietly waiting. She didn't see the shadow as it came in or materialized behind her. When the man spoke, Lilith screamed nearly jumping out of her skin and jumped into the bookshelf giving herself a pretty nasty hit on the head landing herself ass first on the ground in front of the man

Turning she looked up at him holding her head. "Ow, what the hell man?! Of course I can see you. Why are following me? And how the heck did you get in here?" She groaned and stood up rubbing her head and looked at him all accusatory with those amber eyes that threatened to melt him under their stony presence and conserve him for all eternity for his transgressions.

El simply stepped back when she screamed and jumped. Cocking an eyebrow as she banged her head and fell he looked down at her as she turned and glared at him as she spoke. "Interesting." He said quietly meeting her heated gaze with his icy silver eyes. "I am following you because you have caught my attention in several ways, a few of them quite astonishing in fact." He explained vaguely his reasons for following her. "As for how I got in here I used the front door, just not the same way you did." Again he answered her vaguely. Taking a step closer to her he lowered his face to hers and looked her dead in the eyes. "My question is how can you see me with my cloak on. You shouldn't be able to." He said before straightening up. Extending his hand to her he introduced himself. "My name is Eldwynn, and yours?" He asked waiting for her to accept his offered handshake and her name. His face was stoic giving away no hint of what was going on behind his silver eyes. A torrent of questions raced through his mind as he considered the lovely woman standing angrily before him. Who was this girl, how did she see him under the protection of his cloak, what were the charms on her necklaces and what did they do, why was her soul so bright, was she taken by someone. The last one caught El off guard slightly and he pushed it aside for later. He had other things to think about than the relationship status of this girl. "If you don't mind I would like to talk with you in more detail somewhere there is less a chance of you being seen talking to yourself." He requested.

She listened to him talk and put her earbuds into her pocket and watched him. She shook her head. "No, I was watching the front door, and you didn't use the front door." She looked into his eyes. Unafraid and unapologetic. Her stance straightened and she watched him carefully. "Look crazy guy, I can see you. I can see you because I have these things called eyeballs that are connected to these things called optic nerves that are connected to my brain." She then looked at his hand and then to him. Taking a breath, she extended her hand and took his hand. In a blink of an eye, she saw what he was, saw what he did. Not fully what he did, but saw a hint. It felt like ice cold water poured over her.

She hid it quickly as she was used to doing when she touched her foster parents and saw how they were going to die. The invisible men and women who would come in and delicately take their souls from their bodies in the middle of the night. So this man was one of them. She looked at him. It was only a matter of time before she attracted the gaze of one.

"My name is Lillith, and yes, anywhere you feel comfortable." She said with a shrug.

He really didn't like being called a liar to his face but what could he expect from a simple mortal. She may be able to see him but that ment nothing since he took the shape of a shadow to enter. El just blinked at her sarcastic remarks and insults to his sanity, he actually liked her attitude, and the fact that she was showing no fear in the face of a complete stranger that could make his way behind her unseen. When she took his hand he felt a jolt, almost like a static shock in his palm and the flash of realization that crossed her face before she hid it. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Lillith, I've been watching you for a while now." He said finally breaking his stoic expression with a tight smile. Letting her hand fall from his he turned and started out of the door. "Follow me please." He said walking out of the book store gaining a puzzled look from the person behind the counter as the non automatic door opened itself for the pretty young lady.

Once she was outside with him El turned quickly on her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hold tight." He said as his clothing reformed into the the cloak that flared around them both. In the next instant El had Lillith's feet off the ground and they were rocketing up the side of the building in a flurry of black cloth. Once on the roof they sped across and up several buildings before coming to a stop on the roof of a thirty story high riser. "There should be no prying ears here." He said as his cloak settled down and retook the form of his usual clothing. As you have probably guessed I am not human. I am a Death, and I have been watching you, there are several somethings about you that have caught my attention and I am here to offer you a job." He said watching her intently, measuring her reactions.

She shifted a bit at his kind demeanor. Looking around, she followed him out. When they were outside, she was about to say something sharp and witty when he took her waist. But then she gripped his shoulders and gasped. Yelping, she stepped away once he let her free. She looked around at the high rise and gripped a far away wall and swallowed shutting her eyes. She turned her face away as she tried to take even breaths. She didn't have many fears, but one in particular was a nasty fear of heights. She chuckled weakly and nodded.

"Yea...yea I figured that." When he said he was death. "Alright. I am flattered. I have been...um." She swallowed griping the wall tightly of the high rise shivering feeling her legs tremble. "Watching your kind come and go quite frequently. Um...thanks for that." She ran a hand through her long black hair. "Oh and by the way, thanks for placing the blame on me all those times." She swallowed feeling sick every time she ventured to open her eyes. She groaned a bit.

Eldwynn instantly saw she was terrified of heights and he smirked internally. So maybe this wasn't the best of places to take her for his 'interview' but it would have to work. He listened to her shaky explanation on how she had seen several of his kind doing their work. "I apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused you while doing our duties, but I assure you there was no malicious intent in what they did. As for the shifting the blame onto you we have nothing to do with that, that was just human nature and superstition." Seeing her discomfort growing he decided to speed up the process. "You are the first mortal who isn't on their deathbed that has the ability to see us in nearly seven hundred years, you also have the strongest soul have ever seen in my tenure as a Death, which spans nearly five hundred years, on top of all that there is still something about you that has caught my attention and I want to know what it is. In my time as a Death I have only recruited three into our ranks and I have trained none, so I'll make this sweet and simple so you can get off this building and back to solid ground, I want you to join us and I want to train you. Do you accept?" He asked his silver eyes locked onto her face waiting for her answer, infinite patience on his face.

She shook her head and laughed. "Wow, high compliments and all right in the middle of my biggeset phobia, makes a girl go literally weak in the knees." She swallowed and then looked up at him and looked at him and then blushed and then winced. "Do I have to die? If so, I would really like to choose the way to do it, because, well..." She laughed darkly. "I have put a lot of time and thought into it and I know how I want to go if I ever had to pick how I had to.

El gave her a nonchalant shrug. "I speak the truth, it also helps that you quite attractive." He said crossing his arms. A contemplative look washed over his face as he thought about her question and request. After an uncomfortable silence he finally spoke. "Yes you have die." He finally answered. "And I will grant you your request. Normally though things do not go this way, you're a very special case and I have a lot of leeway with our organization."

Walking over to her he looked down into her amber eyes a sad smile his face. Reaching out he caressed her cheek lightly wl before cupping it. "I am sorry for the lot life stuck you with Lillith, I know it wasn't easy and now I am asking for so much from you. You have every right to be afraid of what your about to do, just know I will be here on the other side to guide you." His words were gentle and reassuring, which was vastly different than his normal stoic manner speaking. "How do you wish do do this?" He finally asked after a moment of just standing there, the smooth skin of her cheek warm against his cool palm.

She chuckled and then nodded. "Thank you. I mean, I figured that you would kill me by throwing me off this building, and that is not an ideal way for me to die. I hate heights and I have always heard horror stories of women falling to their deaths. They either don't die on impact, suffer a heart attack on the way down, so many nasty ways." She smiled and looked at him and then into his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, no one will miss me." She raised her hand and touched his. "And besides, wasn't it Captain Hook that said 'death is the last great adventure?'" She smiled. "How many people say they get to pick the way they are going to die." She was trying to be brave but inside she was scared as was normal. She shrugged. "I am going to a really nice hotel that I can't afford, take a shit ton of pain pills, run myself a hot bath and slit my wrists." She shrugged. "Fool proof." She looked at him and smiled. "That way I won't feel pain, I won't be dead for a long time without being found, and I will not be disturbed in the process." She smiled nodding.

"Full discloser, I did consider just that. I promise you though you wouldn't have suffered in the slightest. I would have caught you, well your soul at least. Skilled Deaths can save a soul from a cruel or painful death by harvesting their souls before they suffer." He explained while stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"That may be but there well be someone waiting you." he said before hearing or her plan. Your plan seems suitable enough. Let's not waste anymore time." With that he pulled her into an senesce and his cloak shrouded the odd couple. Collapsing into a pool of shadow there was a sudden wave of cold that washed over them before warmth suddenly returned.

Tehe cloak unveiled the two in a blatantly exquisite room. "How does a Master suite in the Ritz fair for your grande finale?" He asked her with a grin still holding her against his chest.

"Damn, all paid for?" She laughed and looked at him. She went around and then saw that there was a heavy duty pill bottle on the sink and a bottle of champagne. She laughed and looked at him and grinned. "Yea, I have always been afraid of falling from a high height, and always felt that was how I was going to die, irronically." She began to start the hot water and grabbed a razor pulling the straight edge and laid out everything like a surgeon. "But this way, I will just get warm....and it will feel like floating." She looked at him and smiled.

She then took off her clothes. She sighed baring herself to him. She had smooth alabaster skin and on her back were black bat wings. She bit her lip and looked at the hot soapy water. Taking the bottle of champagne out of the ice, she inspected it.

"Holy shit, the expensive shit. Do you want me to get you a glass?" She smiled and got him a glass and poured him one. Lillith smiled and took a deep breath raising the bottle of champagne and a fist full of the pain pills in one hand. "Well, here's to the last great adventure." She smiled and took a couple of pills with a swig of champagne and continued until all of the fist of pain killers were gone. She took one last mighty swig of champagne. Already she felt the buzz. Grabbing the razor, she moved to the bathtub and slipped into the water and sank in feeling the warm embrace.

She felt like going to sleep already, but she needed something to make sure she stayed under. Spreading out her forearm, she ran the razor lengthwise along her arm seeling the long dark red blood ooze out from the blood. She turned to the other arm and did the same. She felt like she was floating already and her head felt so light. Leaning her head back she shut her eyes and her breathing slowly decreased until there was nothing left but a girl in a bloody tub.

"Of course not. What kind of responsible person do you take me for?" He asked with a smirk. He wasn't lying either, the room and everything in it was ill gotten, but he was not a mortal and those were mortal affairs. "It is a legit fear, that almost came to fruition." He said with a sheepish shrug. Following her into the bathroom he watcher her prep her suicide, a slight frown on his face. He didn't turn away as she undressed and upon hearing her sigh he let out a low whistle. "Very nice." He said with a smirk. "The tattoos." He added with a half cocked grin. "And your skin. It's quite lovely." He said taking a step back form her just in case she decided to swing at him.

"This is your last hurrah as a mortal, I'm pulling all the stops for you dear." He said accepting the offered glass. Raising the glass to her toast he drank with her. "Just to let you know though, this is new beginning to many adventures, far from you last." He said taking a seat on the edge of the tub beside her. Reaching out he gently began to stroke her hair. Watching the dark life blood spilling from her arms as laid her head back he lowered his face to hers pressing his lips lightly to hers. A cold air filled her body as he literally drank the life from her, removing her from her suffering before she could feel it completely. As he pulled away Lillith's soul rose from her body, their lips still attached. Wrapping his arms around her naked form El finished lifting her from the now discarded shell of her formal existence.

Keeping his lips to hers and still drawing in the impossibly long breath he started, El pulled her naked form into his lap. Holding her tightly he closed his eyes and concentrated. Breathing out into her slightly parted lips he 'revived' her soul, returning the life he drained from her body back into it as well as a small portion of his own power to kick start the changes that would be coming about with her new existence in the universe. After a long moment he semi reluctantly removed his lips for her own and looked down at her peaceful face. "Welcome to the other side, my name is Eldwynn and I will be your guide." He said in a humorous imitation of most tour guides.

She chuckled and shrugged as he answered her. She looked around. "Probably for the best, although, I do not want a family to come in and see me. I would prefer it to be a jaded maid that has seen this kind of thing before." She said gently.

Looking up as she was prepping her suicide, she chuckled seeing his frown. "What? What's wrong? Doesn't get easier? Don't worry, I know how to cut right. This will be quick." She said simply and then she looked over her shoulder as he complemented her body and winked to him and sighed.

As he stroked her hair, she was comforted. Lillith was new to constant positive contact. She shut her eyes enjoying the last few strokes before she began to cut. When she felt his lips, a soft smile formed over hers as she parted her lips to invite more of him in. She wanted to shiver feeling the cold creep in, but found her muscles couldn't muster the energy. She couldn't move, she couldn't moan. But it was just an instant. She felt the suction of being raised from the tub. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight. She nuzzled in. In her new form, her body radiated a warmth to match the glow of her soul. The warmth grew as more of her soul poured into her body.

She sighed feeling him pull his lips from hers and opened her eyes. "Eldwynn...." She whispered and then looked at him. "Well Eldwynn, is there any way I can scare up some clothes?" She smield watching him.

El smiled at the way she said his name when she first opened her eyes. "That would be correct. Though you can call me El." He said with a gracious smile. "Now why would you want to do such a ridiculous thing like that. You are quite fine just the way you are." He teased at her request for clothing. "I have something better for you. Since this is a party and such, a gift." He said letting go of her and slipping her off his lap reluctantly.

Standing he closed his silver eyes and took in a deep breath. "Don't panic." He said softly before releasing it. As he slowly exhaled a column of shadow engulfed him from floor to ceiling. Eerily the shadow began to 'bleed' away leaving a rather imposing figure standing in front of Lillith. Despite the drastic change in appearance the silver eyes were the giveaway point. "This is form of my undiluted power." He explained briefly. "I'll get to that more later, but it is required for my gift."

Grabbing the edge of his cloak he spread his arm out and with a simple swing cut the corner he held up off. Instantly the cloak repaired the damage and the cut piece began to shift around like it was living in his grasp. Stepping towards Lillith he draped the cloth over her shoulders. It lay still for a moment before shivering and then pulling itself closed over her chest. It then began to grow onto her. A deep hood formed over her head as the bottom of the cloth racing towards the form growing into the very recognizable shape of a cloak. A faint whisper sounded inside the hood. All but inaudible but clearly there.

"This doesn't normally happen. Most times you are taken to the organization and issued a cloak and scythe. This one is made from my own. It holds the memory of all the experiences I have had with it. Our cloaks share a symbiotic like relationship with us. It reacts to our thoughts, feelings, and independently if the death in question is strong enough to connect that deep with their cloak. You may hear whispering or other sounds, if you can make them out you should try to acknowledge them." He said before nodding and in a wash of flurrying cloth reverted to his more human looks. "So go ahead, since you are now using an experienced cloak, try and 'scare up some clothes' because I am already disappointed in myself for covering you this much."

She groaned as she was moved off of his lap. Looking up at him when he said don't panic, she wondered what was going to happen. When he changed to his form, a wide smile formed over her lips and she nodded. "You are magnificent." She moved forward and stroked his face not afraid. "I have seen many in their true form, but you are truly glorious." She said simply with no hint of sarcasm or malice in her soul.

She gasped as she shut her eyes and spread her arms feeling the cloak ripple and feel all along her body as if it was getting to know her. She reached out her mind hearing the whispers and ran her fingers along them acknowledging them before she knew what she was doing. She took in a deep breath as she opened her eyes and saw the dark cloak around her. She did a spin and grinned.

"How do I look? Do I look horrifying?" She smiled and looked at him and then to the body in the tub and then began to walk out to leave herself in peace. She nodded and listened to him. As she walked she changed into something a little sexier for her new friend and turned around winking to him.

"Absolutely terrifying Lillith." He said with a grin. Tucking his hands into his pockets he followed her out of the bathroom leaving her body behind them to be handled by other parties. Pausing to catch the door knob and close the room he turned to see Lillith standing there in her new outfit.

Dumbstruck for a couple of seconds before the corner of his mouth slid up into a wolfish grin. "I may have spoken to soon about covering you up." He said to her walking to her and laying his hands on the soft curves of her hips. "So now that you are officially dead, and still free of the duties of a Death, is that anything that you would like to do before we are required to get at least a tiny bit serious?" He asked his wolfish grin still on his face. "I mean I am already skipping out on just about all my work for you today so I may as well make it the best I can for you right?" He asked flexing his fingers against her soft hips. "I may as well go big. So what will it be? Anything, anywhere."

She blushed and stepped back against him and shut her eyes. She had never been held by a man. It was sad to think that her first kiss was as she was laying dying in a tub of her own making. SHe walked to the bed and crossed her legs and leaned back on her elbows and took in a deep breath and smiled enjoying the grin on his face.

"Ohh I get to choose what we do? What is there that we can do?" She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at him and smiled. "Or what is it that you would like to do to me that you haven't already, and no you cannot push me off a building." She rolled her eyes at him.

El reluctantly let her walk away from his hold. Watching her walk to the bed and lay herself sensually across it. "Well let's consider the facts first. We are dead so the rules that once bond us are no longer in place. I can take you anywhere on the planet and we can do just about anything we desire while we are there."

As he spoke he made his way to her the question widening his grin. "There are many things I would love to do to you outside of throwing you from rooftops, but I already told you. Today is your call, you tell me what you want done and I will satisfy your every request." Reaching her he moved to his knees and cradled one of her smooth calves in both hands. Lifting the leg up he pressed he's lips to her shin in a feather light kiss. "What is your desire my little found soul?"

"Well what do you love to do? I want to see what you like to do." She leaned up and grinned to him and then leaned back as he began to kiss her thigh. Sighing softly she groaned and ran her hand along his hair and blushed gently and growled to him. "That feels nice."

Smiling at her question he paused his kissing to look up into her eyes. "I enjoy many things, I do believe after I am done here I will take you to a few of my favorite spots." He said before returning his mouth to the task at hand. Trailing kisses up her thigh he placed his hands on her knees and pushed them apart. The sleeves of his shirt peeled from his arms and wound around her legs at the knees lifting them slightly and keeping her legs spread for him. The rest of his shirt pulled back from his torso baring his chest to her.

"You think this feels nice?" He asked with a roguish grin. Grabbing her hips he pulled her to the edge of the bed and cupped her ass his fingers kneeding the soft flesh. Bringing his face to her covered sex he kissed her through the thin fabric of the panties she was wearing.

She groaned adn arched her back and moaned to him and panted and rocked her hips forward and back when he placed a kiss over her covered pussy. She moaned stretching out for him and smiled wider and leaned back grinning like the cat who ate the canary. She sighed gently. Yes, this would be a great eternity.

"Ohh you have a wicked mind I am going to enjoy getting to know."

El loved the ways her body reacted to his attentions, and her moans were like the sweetest music to him. Raking his nails along her thighs he pulled her panties to the side and looked up at her with his silver eyes from his vantage point between her legs. "You have no idea." He said before licking her from the bottom of her pussy to the top in a long, slow, lick. "Mmm, divine." He said in a throaty tone before wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking firmly on it.

The tendrils of sentient cloth that wrapped around her legs wound themselves further around her, snaking around her body and up her arms. They pulled her arms above her head and bound her wrists together leaving her completely in Eldwynn's mercy.

Back
Top Bottom