Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three ideas, lots of options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

00thecakeisalie00

Planetoid
Hi there,

So lately I have been thinking a lot about these three ideas. There is a lot of flexibility in each one that could make them exciting for each of us. I am open to your ideas as well so we can tweak these to be perfect. Anyway, here it goes!

The Celebrity Party: I have always loved this idea, but haven't had much chance to play it. Basically the male character gets into a celebrity after-party some way or another. He tries his best to act natural and fit in, but some one notices how obviously he sticks out. This is where the main female character comes in. I feel like a quirky type celeb would work best here, because she decide she is going to be his wing-woman for the night. She will use her inside knowledge to help him flirt with some celebs. This RP would be great if you want to have multiple different kinds of scenes.

A bit premature: So this one may not be for everyone, but there is something about it that is stuck in my mind. I want to play a character who has a problem with premature ejaculation. And it would be a pretty serious version of it too, I think it would be really fun if a girl, or group of girls find out about his problem and proceed to mess with him during school. I think this could have a fun "in public" aspect to it as well. Open to ideas or tweaks to this one if you like the character.

The seduction: This one could have a number of different pairings depending on what you like. But I think it would be best if it was a taboo pairing. Long short I am looking to switch things up a little female and have the female character instigate things and try to seduce the male character. I think it would be really fun to play the guy who is trying to resist some one coming on to them. I have some ideas here if this is a concept you are interested in!

Hopefully we can chat and figure out something fun for the both of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom