Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elven desires. (F x anything roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hello there. Welcome to my roleplay. You might have clicked on this because you liked the title... Or much less likely you recognized me by name... So let's get some things down pat first. If you're going to PM me, say hello and tell me what thread you were interested in and introduce yourself. I want to know who I'm playing with. If not then leave, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. DON'T try that "I'm so cool and dominant thing that I can just make a completely perfect and impervious character" ploy in the RP. I will stop and tell you why I stopped... Anyway, onto the actual roleplay

This is Milara. Milara is an elf. This is a bisexual elf girl. Basically, I want to play a roleplay with this character. I have absolutely no plans, no ideas in mind. But I am open to seeing what you all can come up with for us to try as a plot.

As I said before she is BISEXUAL!!!

So PM me op post in the thread if you're interested. I look forward to your ideas.

Hey, i actually clicked this link because i recognized your name And I liked the title, as for a plot, its pretty loosely put together as I just thought it up while brainstorming for five minutes or so, but these are my ideas, I am subbed to you on Ifunny and i had planned on RPing with you there but you changed your preferences to all females on there so :p i couldn't, well tell me what you think!!:)

You were the daughter of the patriarch of your village, the chieftain as the humans call them, and your clan was at war with a powerful human kingdom who would have certainly won the war and wiped out your whole clan, until your father offered them a treaty, and you as a gift to the Prince/King of that kingdom to be their wife/slave/servant (whatever you want really) and the story is of the relationship (be it good or bad) you and the Prince/King form over time and how it eventually plays out in the end
or
You were taken from your village when you went on a hunt, as one of the many hunters in your village it will be no shock that you've gone missing as the woods are teeming with large predators and werewolves, and its not uncommon for a hunter or two to disappear in a year, but in reality you were kidnapped by a Human/Elf/Werewolf and again its the story of how that plays out (preferably with a bit of Stockholm syndrome thrown in there) were you kidnapped by someone who just couldn't stand to be alone anymore? or a vile being who wants to use you as a pet for sex, pleasure, and slavery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom