Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subs, doms, women or men, come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, you handsome person, you! I'm going to assume that if you clicked on this thread than you do know your English basics, and you won't give me a headache every time I read your post. After all, this is an adult website and that means pretty much everyone here should know how to spell things right and how to use commas, question marks, periods and so on. Right? Riiiight?

Alright then! Good to know we're on the same terms so far.

Sarcasm and jokes aside, I'm looking for some entertaining smutty and intriguing stories to write alongside another great creative partner like myself. So much for being modest. My main cravings are sexual tension, romantic relationships, anything set in a Sci-Fi or fantasy setting, messy and steamy sex scenes, taboo/forbidden relationships and struggles for power between characters. In return I offer nice detailed posts ranging from 2-3 paragraphs up to whatever you can give me, posts coming in every couple of days or even more often if I have the time, my patience and understanding if you're also working and don't have too much free time, and lastly, all the fun in the world! I might have exaggerated with the last part, but you get my point.

Now, because I haven't had enough time to neither make this thread fancy shmancy and neither to prepare my ideas beforehand, I'll throw out some plot bunnies right below and if anything catches your eyes, feel free to send me a PM. Preferably telling me what plot caught your interest, if you have some suggestions of your own, what are some of your kinks (sexual and/or nonsexual), as well as which of the latter would fit the story in your opinion. Asking for too much? I don't think so. Also, just a heads up. I'm up for roleplaying only over PMs and threads. Nothing else.

UPDATE: You guys, I know everybody here is more or less for the hanky panky, but keep in mind that this thread's stories are meant for a long-term deal. Getting kinky is nice, but that's not all there is to these stories.

Also, I'm not into slice of life/modern settings because I'm experiencing enough of that in real life. If you do have something like that for me, but it involves some supernatural or sci-fi stuff, feel free to suggest it to me. I can't guarantee a yes, but I'm not going to bite your head off either. And as a side note regarding magical worlds and other stuff (I'm saying this word every couple of sentences, aren't I?) you won't find in real life, let's not go overboard and still keep it somewhat believable.

UPDATE 2: I'm ditch friendly. I can't be a hypocrite and say I haven't done this before. But it happens especially when my partner's posts are lacking in quality (I'm talking about grammar and punctuation here) and/or show little effort. God-modding is also a big turn off. Generally, if I enjoy the story and our styles match I tend to discuss ideas periodically and even chat a lot more ooc. In other words, you'll certainly know it when I'm hyper about the story.

Time for plot bunnies!

1. A story based on this or at least including some elements from that series. In other words, I like the idea of a world in which there are demons forming clans and a whole new kind of society aside from the humans. I also like the concept of the whole human 'Bride of Prophecy' whom the demons still don't know enough about, even in the present. What all the demons know is that this particular human woman is supposed to bring prosperity and power to the clan if she becomes the bride of a leader and if her blood/flesh is eaten, the demon will gain even more strength. This makes her a target for both marriage and death. There is, however, more than meets the eye to this apparently average human woman in terms of supernatural. I'm willing to discuss more and explain everything about this over PMs, but I'm also eager to see some other ideas added to this story.

2. Plain ol' arranged marriages. Perhaps between two people you might not otherwise see as a couple. A marriage between two different races (fantasy races preferably), two people who are complete opposites or who might have had a past together but something teared them apart. Maybe even just a story about the awkward sexual tension between two people who are basically strangers forced into marriage but who surprisingly have some chemistry.

3. Did I already tell you how much I like scenarios about human women being sent as offerings or sacrifices to gods or beasts that torment villages? Give me something like this and I'll love ya. I love adding in some twists to these kind of stories. Beast turning out to be gentle and caring, the god being in fact quite meek in spite of the rumors, YC or MC becoming younger during the day and during the night reverting to their older current selves. Alright, I had my share of these.

4. This is not a plot bunny, but I'd like something involving creampies and risk of pregnancy. Also, as a non-sexual craving, I'd like something leading to pregnancy itself and/or starting a family (extra brownie points for this one). Mayhaps taking place in an unusual setting, or under special circumstances to make things more interesting. Could be mixed with any plot above.

5. Really craving a sorta soulmate between two characters that are unlikely to be together. A villain and a hero/heroine, a hunter or assassin and his target, two races that have hated each other since the very beginning, a mentor and his/her pupil, a princess and her knight, a kidnapper and his hostage. You get the gist. In this universe everyone would have a birth mark matching the one their soulmate have.

6. This is probably one of the very few plots which I will do in a modern setting. I'd like to do something about a couple starting their relationship online and having no idea that they do know each other in real life, or that at the very least they do meet in the same setting everyday but they simply aren't aware of it. Again, I'd love a pair of characters that are unlikely to be together in normal circumstances. As a warning, I'm not looking for incest like pairings, unless we're like talking about siblings or step-siblings the only reason I'm not yucky about this is because I don't have siblings myself tbh. We could go with a teacher and student, something more supernatural like a hero and a villain, a virgin and a lady-killer, boss' daughter and employee, a guy and his friend's younger sister, or simply just two people who can't stand each other.

7. MC is usually the shy and obedient person at work. YC is her department boss, who everyone thinks is the perfect businessman, confident and talented. One evening, MC and YC are the only ones left in the office, both being caught up with work. It seems to be an ordinary evening, until she approaches him to talk about something and the first thing she notices is how nervous he is. Worried that something is wrong with him, she tries to calm him down, only to realize he's not afraid of something, but rather, he is nervous about being close to women. Especially when he is alone with one. Something in MC seems to be triggered as she feels the urge to see more of his reactions. Innocent intentions turn to indecent ones as she tests his boundaries, and before they know it, they both find themselves caught into a strange boss and employee relationship. I'm looking for a hint of dom x sub relationship, MC being the dominant one behind closed doors. In this case, a modern setting is a must.

8. I'm also looking for a sort of reverse situation of the previous post. MC is the boss and YC is her employee, but with slight changes. YC is quite the heartthrob among his female coworkers, which is most of the times an annoyance for MC. He tends to be flirty and his whole somewhat arrogant attitude is getting on her nerves. With all the stress from work, MC tries to find an outlet for that and one night she stumbles upon a forum where Doms and subs can chat and eventually discuss a meeting. Intrigued by this, she starts chatting with a sub, unaware she's actually talking with YC. But it is exactly because this particular person has a similar arrogant and flirty attitude to her employee and he is a sub, that she wants to be his Dom/Mistress. Little does she know she's about to take as a sub, the very troublesome employee.
For this one I'm leaning towards MC being the dominant one and YC being an uppity.

9. I'm itching for some girls love, though I'd like to focus more on romance instead of smut. Not to say there would not be any, but I don't want to make it the central subject. I'd love to try something that would lead to character development, adventures and love that builds up with time. I'm particularly looking for someone who can play a female that leans towards the dominant side. Not necessarily a Dom, but simply someone who would 'wear the pants' in the relationship if you get my gist. Hit me with anything and we can brainstorm something!

RE: You know English? Good. C'mere for a minute. {fxm}

Quick bump before I get to reply to some PMs.

RE: You know English? Good. C'mere for a minute. {fxm}

Another bump before I go to sleep. Had a long day at work, so I'll reply to everyone tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom