Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Until Dawn: Sam and Josh! (Jack Stalker and Blakebella)

Until Dawn! Sam and Josh!

tumblr_nv9h54_KULL1s4xa8lo1_r1_500_6485.jpg

Two things dominated Josh's thoughts during the year after his sisters deaths. How to get revenge o the bastards who had driven them out into the snow alone, and how to fuck Samantha. Chris crossing in his head until the juxtaposition of killing and avenging his sisters and sinking deep into Sam's tight young cunt exploded in his mind and drove him to action. Why seek one when you could have both, fuck, Sam would probably applaud his efforts to punish the others. Mike was the worst, crushing his sisters hopes and dreams, then Ashley and Emily had to suffer as well, girls should have know better, should have been her friends. Matt and Chris had to pay as well, why wouldn't they do anything? They hadn't even tried to wake him up until it was way too late. They'd pay all right, but first things first. Sam had to be dealt with before she drove him fucking insane. The way she moved, the sound of her voice, the way her hair smelled when he moved in close, she was a cock teasing little slut when she wanted to be, it was driving him mad, making him so fucking hard that if they had been alone he would have just taken her the moment she walked into the lodge, just pinned her against the wall by the door and fucked her hard until her moans and screams and whimpers erased any memories of his sisters and left him coming in a state of ecstasy and bliss in her tight little cunt.

As it was she had continued to cock tease him even after coming in. A bath? She knew the effect that would have on him, on any man. She mentions a bath and you think about her naked, vulnerable, ready to be taken and fucked hard like a slut. Tease, tease, tease, that's all Sam did maybe she was waiting for a guy with balls to make a move? He'd have to show her that he was that guy, before someone like Mike fucked her just because he could. He wasn't going to end up like Chris and Ashley, friend zoned or too limp dicked to do anything with a girl who clearly needed to be taken in hand and fucked hard. Ashley was another whore who needed punishing but not with cock, with a nice length of rope or maybe a saw? preferably with Chris right there to see it. Better yet, deal with Chris first, increase the terror and anticipation. He shook his head bringing his thoughts back to more imminent and important activities. Sam. Sam needed his cock like he needed to feel her flesh. Hot, wet flesh sucking and clinging to his cock as he drove into her, he wanted to punish her sure, but her punishment for not helping out his sisters was going to be a hard fucking that deep don he imagined she wanted anyway. When had she last been with a guy? He couldn't recall. Maybe she was saving herself for him? Teasing and flouncing bout in front of him, dangling herself there and waiting until she drove him over the edge and into action. Well, today was the day.

He'd persuaded her to come with him down into the basement, to start up the boiler, but she was really down here so that he could find some dark corner to fuck her in, some place the others wouldn't hear her screams of pain, pleasure, or ecstasy, whatever he could wring from her writhing body when he took her. "No. Not like that..." he told her looking over at where she was standing messing about with a lever and a button. He picked up the baseball bat she'd found a few moments earlier, contemplated giving the machine a whack. Of course that thought quickly dissolved into wondering how far into her cunt he would be able to squeeze it if he really tried. He dismissed the thought, he wanted to fuck her with flesh, not wood. He put it down nearby and stood behind her, he could feel the heat from her body as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, placing his hands on her slender wrists and guiding them to where they needed to be, the lever and the button. This close to her he was pressed up against her ass, his long thick hard cock straining against his pants and unashamedly jammed up against her in away she would find impossible to ignore. His massive rod letting her know just what he thought of her, just why he'd been sure to invite her down to the lodge first. hell, without her here what was the point. He wanted to fuck, fuck and kill until dawn. Sam was needed for that. She and her tight blonde body were essential. He craved her flesh more than he craved one last chance to see his sisters. She drove him wild and she needed to pay for the way she had kept him at a distance forcing him to make a move and lay claim to her.

"The thing is Sam, it's not the boiler you need to get switched on and heated up. Mike and Jessica are off heading for the cabin, Chris is off making a move on Ashley if he's listened to anything I've said.. and Matt and Emily are off getting her purse. Do you actually think any of them are doing those things? Do you think it's coincidence that everyone here is paired off with someone? that I made sure that you'd be here with no other guys except me?" he grinned, let her feel his breath against her ear as he leaned in. "I bet that every single one of them is fucking right now. Matt is probably doing Emily bent over some bench or table outside, gagging her with one hand and tugging down her jeans with the other. Mike is likely doing Jess in the ass, making her pay for being so high maintenance. Chris? Ashley probably got bored waiting and took out his cock for him, sucking him off in the attic or something will be a good ice breaker for them." he leaned closer, lips brushing her ear now, her body pinned between him and the machinery. "And what do you think we should be doing Sam? fucking about getting you some hot water for a bath... or just fucking. The bath can wait, You need to get dirty first don't you. You need to accept that a year of cock teasing needs a pay off and that you are going to fucked, right here, right now, because deep down that's what you want. That's what you need. That's what I deserve, I deserve to have the hottest fucking girl here, and that's you Sam. You are fucking mine and now it's time for you to get what's coming to you as well." he growled possessively, leaving one wrist to slide his hand down her body and down to the bottom of her skirt, lifting it up in order to ease his hand between her thighs. "Tell me Sam, tell me what you think is gong to happen now." he hissed.

Back
Top Bottom