Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humanoid/NSFW/Fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel-Chan

Super-Earth
Hello my friends! I'm pretty new to this site but i have been role playing for quite a while!

I'm a female just so you know and i prefer being the more feminine character be it boy or girl BUT that doesn't mean i wont rp a manly character cause i'm not really that picky. I am an Anime addict but that doesn't mean ill just rp anime cause ill do other things too! I like being both a submissive and a dom but only if im really into it and that depends if i like the character you play/choose. Not im not good at completely dominating so please don't expect to much from me XD
I like romance and nsfw(Lots of it but it doesn't have to be).

-------Original rp plots and Ideas-------
~Some plot ideas I Got sorta~
Im craving a idea i came up with a long time ago! a humanoid petshop thing where humans adopt humanoid (Humans but with animal ears or tails or wings) and it can get very sexual! I think it would be a lot of fun! So i guess this would be mostly smut but there could be a story to it and romance!

A young woman who is human catches the eyes of a Yokai who is very powerful and is basically a lord and he wishes to make her his mate.

A girl and her harem of humanoid/yokai guys! She would be magical she can dominate or be dominated

Huntress after some money for the heads of Yokai/Demons/Angels/werewolves/Vampires and she can kill them or they can please her and become her personal slave, Not all are lucky enough to live. (Ok so a little more dominate female in this one)

I am always up for some suggestions too! so don't be afraid to ask!

~The Ideas~
Prince/ess X Prince/ess Arranged or not or a Peasant
Angel X Demon X Human X Fallen Angel X Vampire X Werewolf (Really want a Fallen Angel X Human ;w; I honestly want to be a human XD)
Mystical Humanoid Character X Human (Kitsune and stuff like that)
Master/Slave usually better with fantasy beings instead of straight humans unless the guy is of high status!
Human x Human!Pokemon is cool too

Also i don't mind the in heat type of roleplays with the humanoid/pokemon stuff there! or even the demons! it sounds like fun! ;w;

-------Animes Below--------
I am a anime addict so here is a list of animes and the characters i would like you to rp! (Also if there is more then one and you like the same one then thats fine! ill just ask you to be someone else!)

Now i like fairness here so read this if you too are a girl! if you want me to rp a guy i will BUT only if you will rp a guy for me (Unless you just want to be the guy then im totally cool with it). So Doubling is something I do

I WILL PLAY ANY CHARACTER FROM THE SHOWS! The ones listed down there are just my favorites and whom i wish for you to roleplay!

---Naruto
Kiba x My Oc
Kankuro X My Oc
Gaara x My Oc
(I Can do a Sub!Naruto X Dom!Sasuke Rp (Ill Be Naruto))

---Kamisama Kiss
Mostly Any Guy X Oc

---Inuyasha
Sesshomaru x My Oc
Koga x My Oc

---Fairy Tail
Gajeel x My Oc
Laxus x My Oc
Sting x My Oc
Rogue x My Oc
Cobra x My Oc

---Black Butler
Sebastian x My Oc
Snake x My Oc
The Triplets x My Oc
(I Can Also do a Alois x Ciel (Ill be Alois))

---Owari no Seraph
Crowley x My Oc
(I can do Mika x Yuu~)

---Attack on Titan
Levi x My Oc
Erwin x My Oc

Turn Ons
Tall Men
Yokai Type Guys (Kitsune, Tengu, ect.)
Being Dominated
Men who of higher status (King, rich, powerful)
Biting/scratching/hair pulling
In Heat
Jealousy (Not really sexual but its hot when a guy gets jealous)
multiple men
Non-consensual sorta (Maybe for the slave or Arranged marriage stuff)
Tattoos/ Piercings(Snake Bites)

Turn Offs
Super Old Men (So 18-30 is my limit)
Bathroom Stuff
-Probably will add stuff later-

RPS IM NOT INTERESTED IN
Anothros
Full on Animal
FxF (Im sorry im not comfortable with this ;A; )

You can also suggest ideas! I ONLY rp in the third person sorry. Might add more later!

RE: Anime(Naruto,Black Butler,ect./Romance/NSFW cravings!

Like, I'm a big fan of Naruto but my favorite character ain't up there so I can't really do this with you. Haha.

RE: Anime(Naruto,Black Butler,ect./Romance/NSFW cravings!

Added and little edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom