Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homebrew high-fantasy world, sort of GM style. Time to hunt monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjahund

Planetoid
Hello there Bluemoon,

I am looking to get some play going in my world, to help shape it and explore parts of it before I use it for my Dungeons and Dragons group, though no experience with Dungeons and Dragons is needed as this is just a fun roleplay in the world. I'd be looking to play a male, with you a female.

It'd be set in a homebrewed DnD world - so Dungeons and Dragons races would be used. A list would be; Humans, Elfs, Half-elfs, Halflings, Orcs, Gnomes, Dwarfs, Dragonborn, Goliaths, Genasi, Tieflings.

There are the usual fantasy-classes, though they don't matter too much as this is just a roleplay, not a straight up DnD.

The play would involve adventuring, fighting, politics, travelling and other fun shenanigans.

The world itself;

Monsters have grown restless. Beasts are emerging from the woods and the highlands. The undead are ravaging villages and attacking cities. The common folk stand no chance against the horrors; so they hire the only ones who do. You are one of those. A Slayer whom has trained her whole life to fight for fame, glory and wealth. These vile creatures are the reason you live. How long will you survive against them?

A map of the world;

max.jpg

The Slayer Guild is what our RP is centered about; Slayers are trained from early age usually to become monster-hunters in a mercenary-sort style. Though some join later on in life to. Slayers are partnered up with a more experienced slayer who acts as a guide. Ideally you play 1-3 characters with me playing the more experienced Slayer that guides them along and helps them gain experience. Slayers are usually seen as heroes, risking their lives for more than just themselves even if that's not always the case.

In the world of Erathia, race matters little. Nationality is what most people are concerned with and there will be racism, blood and other bad things.

The world is seperated into different parts:

Estalia; a Human feudal Kingdom, ruled by a King. Every race is seen here, with human being by far the most common. The royal family is well-liked and there usually aren't too many problems about, knights and paladins are heroes - just like Slayers, they deal with bigger threats but do so for their liege lords.

The Jarldom of Lost Summers; to the North is the Northern Highlands. The Jarldom of Lost Summers is ruled by a Jarl. The people are sturdy, strong and tall. They mostly handle trouble themselves and seldom does a request appear from the Jarldom for assistance. When it does, it's usually a big problem. A society based on fighting, raiding and honor.

Khaz'a'Dun; the Dwarf Kingdom. Ruled by a King, the Dwarf kingdom places Dwarfs above all others. Though Halflings are welcome to, as are other races, but they're never seen as equal to Dwarfs. Known for their vast treasuries, gems and natural resources.

Rotork; home of the Savage Orcs. A land so hot it turns your skin orange through time, or thats how the Orcs explain it at least. Ruled by a brutal Warlord and in most cases hostile towards outsiders.

The Glimmering Woods; home of the Elves. A secretive folk, they keep to themselves and just barely let strangers travel by their southern border. Unfriendly towards outsides and usually hostile. It's a rare sight to see an Elf Slayer, but they're known to be very capable.

Orlais; An Empire ruled by an Empress whom is almost seen as a goddess by her people. In Orlais loyalty to the Empress is never questioned as all are devout to their Empress. Noble high courts with a very powerful military.

These are the places your character(s) would be from; the place matters greatly.

I'd be looking to run the overall world and play, with your character(s) mainly taking the decisions.They'd most likely be involved with my character that oversees them and guides them along though major choices and job requests will be left up to you.

For kinks;

I'm open kink-wise, but will not do anything that should stay in the bathroom or any extreme stuff. Shy/quiet females are also a big no-no.

My favorite kinks are anal, chatty females and quickies, chances of being caught and other fun stuff. As said, I'm pretty open to discussing stuff.

I play by IM's, using Skype as a medium. If interested, feel free to PM me with a Skype to write further about it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom