Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your New Stepfather (Mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
I had been working on this plot idea with someone, but it seems like they died off, so I'm taking interest in it from others.

You've had the past two weeks to yourself in your house, your mom (who is good looking in her own right) on a well deserved cruise. Upon her return, she's brought you not just a few souvenirs from the tropical paradise she's visited, but she's brought home a new friend...a gentleman that she seems absolutely enamored with. It's not just any interest though, it's almost reverence. Devotion.

And what's with that new tribal lower back tattoo your mother got?

So your mother's gone a little weird. Then again, it's been a few years since the divorce, she's kind of hit a point where she's looking to feel good about herself again, so why not? So maybe you've grown to accept this, or maybe you've decided to see what's so appealing about this new man in her life that she's just let move in and take charge around the house.

What's his deal? It wouldn't be much of a plot if you weren't keen on exploring.

So here's the deal. I'm looking for someone to play the daughter or even the mother. Bonus points if you'll play both parts or at least splitting the role of the mother. It's time to find out what the deal with this guy is. Is she just really lonely, or is this man something worse? Incredibly manipulative? A master hypnotist? Or perhaps an incubus looking to get his way with both your mother and you?

Kinks here will include:
Older Man/Younger Woman (Preferably the daughter between 18-23)
Older Woman/Younger Man (Man will be between 23-30, Mother between 35-40)
Hypnosis/Mind Control
Potential MxFxF threesome
Corruption

Face Claims for every role negotiable, but any anime suggestions will be rejected without negotiation unless the offer is too good for me to pass up.

I will play this scene via PM, E-Mail, or Discord only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom