Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Milk Station Attendant [Looking for F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UseAlex

Supernova
I had an amazing new idea for a RP concept, so I'm looking for a perfectly non-consensual girl to play with!

Forced Milk Station Attendant
(This RP is based on this gallery. Most (but not all) of the images will be implemented in the RP.)
Scientists have discovered a new power source that puts fossil fuels, solar power, and every other energy source to shame: Human Breast Milk! After unlocking the energy inside this unsuspecting substance, volunteers were called for to provide it, but not nearly enough could possibly be collected. So, a draft system has been implemented and if your name is pulled, you have no choice but to enter the blooming new industry of professional milk cow. You will play a girl who is chosen, but is steadfast in her resistance. Unfortunately, she has no choice and is forced to perform against her will. You will be introduced to the job, told the strict rules you will follow, given the humiliating and degrading uniform, have your body altered to fit the position, and begin to explore all the ways that you will be used and abused by a society that decided the fluids your body creates are more valuable than you. The RP will obviously revolve around forced lactation, but there will be a ton of focus on your other assets, as well as public use, humiliation, sex machines, body modification, and, of course, lots of sex!

Check out a few other of my new concepts here: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81078

I've got an idea for a RP that could be long term or shorter term, whatever we are feeling, almost entirely smut. The idea is that reality itself is raping me. This means that 1) you will be like the narrator rather than playing a character and 2) I need someone VERY, VERY imaginative. If you've ever seen an unrealistic hentai pic and wondered how anyone could ever get in that situation, this is your chance to make it happen, because literally anything and everything can happen to rape me.

Walking down the street and stocks rise out of the sidewalk to ensnare me and raise my ass for anyone to cum inside? Perfect

Three naked girls appear in my house and hold me down while triple-teaming me? Yes, please

A portal opens in my panties and the entire contents of a sperm bank is sent through directly into my pussy, causing it to overflow and fill my shower up with cum for me to be forced to bathe in? You're not thinking big enough.

The more unrelenting the rape and humiliation the better. My only real limits are bathroom stuff (and other gross-out stuff like vomiting and farting), and blood or gore.

This RP can involve:
Lesbian, Straight, Gangbang, and anything in between
Sex Machines
Public Use/Humiliation
Cum Injection
Body Modification

PM me if you think you've got the imagination for it! Here's my f-list as well to help get the ideas flowing: https://www.f-list.net/c/usealex

RE: FxF Kafkaesque RP

Oh, while we are already in to something, I am still interested to doing this with you... MC as the one on 'trial".

RE: Getting Raped by Reality FxAnyone

Bumped! Some more RP concepts, but also interested in hearing your new ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom