Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ark Project [Saber Arturia and Sigr]

Helen looked like the sultriest of puppies, her tail waggling around faster at the sight of Ana's boner. "Well, it seems that the panties I made managed to hold" she said amused when Ana kicked them off. "So you want me to tend to that... I wonder what that is, that thing that shouldn't be on a woman and yet it looks so beautiful on you..." Helen whispered, shifting her posture to be on all fours, slowly crawling her way along the huge bed closer and closer to Ana's groin. "Some call it a delicate penis, a powerful cock, a long hard dick..." Helen was so close that her playful tone could be felt as her warm breath grazed Ana's tip.

Helen knelt on the bed, resting her butt on her heels, while her tail pointed up, moving from side to side. Wasting no time and without teasing Ana any longer, she took hold of her cock with her right hand, tugging at it tentatively. Her fuzzy clawed hand was certainly different, specially since her palm was slightly padded, soft yet firm. "It's so obscene, so big..." Helen admired while slowly pumping on it. "I want to lick it, but I don't want to distract you from your disrobing, so I'll wait until you are done" she said playful, indicating that no sucking of it was going to take place until both of them were completely nude.

“You’re the best and you’re damn right you’re gonna have a lifelong patron as far as clothing goes.” While Helen wagged her tail eagerly, Ana moaned out at the sensation of Helen teasing against her cock, paws rubbing at it teasingly alongside clawed fingers. “Mm... Alright alright, I get the point.” As Ana started to strip, everything went. From heels and garter, to her top as her fingers worked against the straps and let the bra fall casually to the side.

Naked, Ana was a gorgeous woman. Flawless skin, ample curves but with a hint of muscle in arms and stomach – as well as thick, toned thighs. Her cock had no pubic hair on it, keeping a smooth shape despite its veiny girth and thicker head. And her full, heavy breasts rested against her body, nipples steadily hardening as one of her hands groped her breast, fingers squeezing it in the palm of her hand.

“Mmm... Better?” She asked, cheeks faintly flushed.

Helen longer tongue went through her fangs and licked her lips while Ana got naked, taking the views in while she kept lazily pumping her cock, more of a pastime than actual jerking off. "Much better, it was only fair..." Helen smiled, getting closer to Ana and momentarily abandoning her exceptional tool there. Her left hand went to Ana's hip after caressing her fit abdomen, while the right rested on Ana's left firm breast, grasping it without a second thought. "You look so tasty..." Helen's voice sounded feral, a passionate growl more than mere words as she leaned in to lick that same abdomen while she mercilessly kneaded the tit she had grasped. It could be weird at first feeling the hair and the padded hand, Helen knew that it could tickle if she was too graceful, so her approach had quite some force.

"I promised to lick something, didn't I?" Helen said amused, not wanting to leave that prodigy of a dick unattended for long. "Even if you didn't have this" she took hold of her extra appendage once more, giving it a playful shake, "you would be still gorgeous" she added, admiring the shape Ana showed. "To think you wanted to hide all that from me..." she cooed, breathing close to the tip of her dick. Her tongue was rougher than the norm, and the added texture could be easily noticed as Helen licked all her length, from base to tip. "It seems like it never ends, but I think I can handle it, it's been so long..." she mused, as the last man vanished from Earth a few years ago.

"I know!" Helen's eyes sparkled like burning coal. "Here" she said, turning around and resting her back on the bed. Her mouth opened wide showing her teeth, although she could certainly move her jaw more than the usual. Her long tongue rested on her chin while her head hung by the edge of the bed. "Come on, give it to me, I've been good..." she said, caressing Ana's hips with her hands, pushing the throbbing cock towards her mouth.

Ana was no stripper. She knew how to move a bit, she knew where she looked best in her mind, and with Helen encouraging her with every stroke, more and more of her body became exposed with a hint of fanfare until she was stark naked. “Thank you...” The hint of red across Ana’s cheeks only intensified for a moment under the barrage of compliments from Helen, but steadily a sense of pragmatism crept over her. Compliments weren’t gonna leave Helen with a bun in the oven, and that was where her little gift. Not that she didn’t mind the affection, and especially that she didn’t mind feeling the rough, incredibly warm tongue moving across her rigid length, moaning out... “Mmm... Fuck.... We’ll make sure you get a handle on it by the end of the night...”

But before long, Helen wanted the real deal and Ana didn’t blame her. Plenty of women definitely wanted the same sort of action, there was just no outlet for it. Yet, Ana had a golden ticket here, with Helen giving off a rather wide venue for fun... Ana soon shifted onto the bed, straddling against Helen’s chest with her heavy shaft brushing against her partner’s breasts. Moments later and with a bit of leaning in, Ana was presenting her cock for Helen in all of it’s glory for her to lick, caress, and suck with her lips and tongue. “There...” She spoke, her eyes taking on a more perverse quality, lilting with a softer gaze in them, her tongue running across her lips... Oh yes, she was planing on enjoying this, just as much as Helen was.

Helen's body seemed to irradiate a warmth beyond human, embracing and suffocating, soon making small pearls of sweat glisten in her dark skin. Having Ana's cock trapped between her breasts felt wonderful, as she could feel her pulse like it was a second heartbeat, each throb on her length made her tits jiggle. That small bush of cute hair that seemed to burst between her breasts served as a tray for such a piece of meat, and Helen was soon leaning in to lick at the tip. "My nipples, please..." she begged for Ana to tend to those pink oddities in her ashen flesh, while her clawed hands took hold of that magnificent butt, pushing her closer to her mouth.

Her small licks soon turned into engulfing the whole throbbing head in her mouth, while Ana tended to her tits, and she groped the blonde woman's ass, trying to not leave marks with her nails, as she was still able to control herself. Even so, tasting that cock, getting a hint of what was going to come was making Helen's eyes flare brighter and brighter, coals burning with passion that had only eyes for her usual partner, if Helen was one to speak. "Mfff... mhh..." she moaned against her meat, enjoying the treatment of her boobs, moving her own hands from ass to Ana's firm breasts to have a groping of her own. It was wonderful but the fire inside her wanted more, craved for more.

Helen's mouth abandoned Ana's dick with a wet popping sound, as she panted for breath before talking. She wanted that inside her, but the thought of it made her remember something. Ana said it was fully functional, and she had a beautiful pair of balls there. It had been years since they stopped making condoms since they were of no use, the same with methods of birth control since the humanity was on decay so... Helen had to ask. "I want you inside me so bad..." her voice trembled, betraying her lust. "But... you said it was fully functional... that includes, you know, knocking women up?" Helen asked. "Because we have just met, and as tempting as it is, even if I have always wanted it... maybe... I don't know" she looked aside, the fire on her eyes calming a bit.

It was clear that she liked it, she wanted it, but it was also true that it was quite crazy risking to make her pregnant on the first date. Of course, not only Ana's fate as a lab rat depended on that, but the longevity of humanity as a race, even if mutated into various forms, could depend on her as well. How much was Ana ready to tell Helen? How would Helen answer to that?

Helen’s body was almost feverishly hot, both receptive but almost choking in its heat, a blessing in many ways... But as Ana’s full cock was trapped between the two hot mounds of flesh, her hands groped Helen’s breast firmly, heat radiating from her partner. “Mmm...” Ana’s palms ran across Helen’s nipple, almost massaging them as her nails dragged against flesh and pressed her skin more definitively against her dick. For one of the first real times that she had felt pleasure with her cock, this was... amazing. She could get more than use to this as her lips parts out in pleasure. All the while she wiggled her full but toned ass back into those clawed hands, letting Helen feel every inch of her shapely rear. “Mm, like what you’re feeling?” She asked, no one had made her feel really desired like this in quite some time.

The licks and softer sucklings against her cockhead made pleasure jolt down her spine, and her eyes briefly rolling into her head, and a stifled curse to mutter between her lips. “Fuck....” She could deal with this for hours, but as Helen moaned against the head of her cock, Ana pressed and leaned in, a few extra inches of her thick length sliding into the hellhounds mouth.

Though, once her cock was free fro Helen’s mouth, and as her questions mixed with Arousal, Ana quickly hesitated. She was doing this for pleasure now. But... Well, she had a prerogative. To put a bun in the proverbial oven... And if Helen was hesitant, it would not do well to just thrust her into that spotlight. And Ana had thirty days to either convince Helen or find someone more... needy for a child.

“You know, you’re right...” Ana spoke, trailing off. “We can keep at this, no risk.. Or I can fudge around for a condom, sure I have one or two somewhere... Though you know, i’m sure the feeling of cum gushing inside you, filling you... way better without a condom, no?” She spoke, her hands still delicately, firmly, sensually teasing against her partners breasts as she spoke in a heady, aroused tone.

Ana's answers made clear for Helen that not only her extra perks worked for fun, but she could also make her pregnant. The consequences of such a finding and what it meant to a world without males in the big picture, and what could it meant for Helen in a more personal way were just background noise on her lust addled mind, as it took a lot of her presence of mind to even ask in the first place. There would be time to ask questions in the morning, more clear headed without the burning of passion and alcohol in her blood. But now, her most feral side, the one that her changes made apparent was in control.

As Ana's hands traced her breasts, Helen could only think of them giving milk, as Ana's mouth talked about cum gushing on her insides, Helen shook and the fire of her eyes shone bright. Turning around she was on the bed in all fours, waggling both ass and tail towards Ana, showing her glistening hole. Helen may look at as a hound at the first sight, and sure she could be one most of the time, but Ana had something that turned that hound into her bitch.

"I don't care..." she growled. "Come here. Fuck me" Helen added, leaning in one arm and slapping her own ass with the other.

Back
Top Bottom