Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ark Project [Saber Arturia and Sigr]

Wanting to at least put on a bit of a show, Ana subtly put her chest out as Helen stepped forward to examine her craft. And with a brief sway of her hips as she turned around and tried to keep it subtle, she also showed her full rear as a hand rested on her hip. “Everything fits nice and snug! Nothing’s too tight or too loose. You sure to do know how to please a woman.” She spoke with a slightly teasing tone. And once she was given the go ahead to dress, it wasn’t long before she was back in her normal attire, a hand running briefly through her hair. “Sounds great. Lead the way would you? I’m starving and I suppose a drink does sound nice.” She soon started to follow alongside the woman, trying to keep a subtle sway to her hips.

As Ana was putting out a show, she could see a smile on Helen's face, if it was for her enticing body or the praise to her craft was still a mystery. Once dressed, Helen guided her through the city, her bushy tail grazing against Ana from time to time, as it popped out of a custom made hole in her dress.

"Here we are" Helen had brought her to some kind of steakhouse. It wasn't a specially fancy place, but it was comfy and friendly, nothing too coarse or boorish. Once sitting down, Helen ordered a bunch of ribs and a huge jar of beer, awaiting for Ana to order what she pleased. It seemed that Helen's appetite matched her feral outlook, at least when it came to food and drink, something in contrast with her craftsmanship for the most delicate garments.

‘Awh, c’mon. You could at least look a little longer...’ Ana thought to herself for a few moments as she finished her little show and got fully dressed. Helen was pretty damn hard to crack, and while the woman appreciated a challenge she was under some hard time limitations with some rather severe consequences should she fail! But on the other hand, liquor was the great equalizer, and if she had no chance with a drunk off her ass hellhound girl, then she’d have little chance with her sober and could move on to fairer pastures.

Giving out a small grin, Ana looked over the menu and chose a steak and salad, plus some beer of her own – something a bit heavy. “Mm, seems like you enjoy the more fun things in life at least. So... While we’re on our little date, just what sort of things do you like?” She asked, her tone a little amused.

Helen audibly swallowed the gulp of beer she was downing, her eyes opening at Ana's question. If Helen minded Ana calling it a date over and over, she wasn't saying anything about it. "My business isn't just that, it's also a passion. Since we all... changed I thought I could never go back to it" she rose her clawed hands in the air. "But I trained, I practiced... until I could make lingerie again. It sounds a bit silly said out loud, but it's what I like" she blushed.

"I mean" she continued after another generous gulp of beer. "I wasn't the prettiest one before, but I could made pretty things. The cure changed me, made me strong and fit, but I noticed that I still wanted to do what I did before" confessed, realizing how geeky she sounded. "That doesn't mean I don't like going out and such, that's why I know the nightclub we are going to later, but adapting to my change and dedicating to my craft gave me a confidence I didn't have before" she admitted. "What about you? I mean... if it's not too personal. I know many women that have trouble adapting to their new selves, but your change is... unique" Helen asked.

“Training, practicing... It’s good to see someone so devoted to their craft. Others would just give up but it’s incredible to see someone who really wants to succeed!” She spoke, giving a small smile as she took a drink of her beer after. “It’s not silly to pursue your hobby, especially if you love it. Trust me, I think it’s better to embrace it compared to feeling shame over it.”

Not quite as fast to drink as the hound, she was still making good progress on her meal and drink as she listened. “I’ve well, i’ve adapted pretty well really. I use to be something of a programmer before this all, but I suppose there’s not as much value in that right at the moment. ‘Sides, my well, change isn’t the worst it could be.” She spoke, huffing out a little with pride. “It’s actually well, something that does take a bit of getting use to, but so far it seems to be a little unique and if I have to admit... It’s a bit fun to have.” She spoke with a quick wink. She of course didn’t say anything about how well it functioned, but she knew exactly how well it would, and just how important it actually was.

Helen digged through her plate of ribs pretty quickly, asking for more. She may have been a big eater before the change, but now she looked feral as she gnawed into them, and a bit cute at how aware she was, pausing to clean herself from time to time. Her teeth smashed a rib bone in half when Ana talked about the fun parts of her change, and Helen went as if nothing had happened, taking another swig of beer, ordering for a second one.

"A programmer? Didn't even think about something so brainy, and it's not because you are blonde" Helen said with a smile. "I suppose that it has its interesting parts, but from the outside, knowing nothing about it, sounds a bit dull, sorry" she shrugged. "What are you doing now?" Helen asked about Ana's current job. The dinner progressed as normal, and they were having lighthearted fun, but there seemed to be still a distance, a barrier that Helen kept, trying not to come too close. "How is the clothing holding?" Helen eventually asked. "If anything feels weird just tell me, but the real test is coming soon" she added, as dinner wouldn't last forever, and sooner than later they would be headed to the nightclub.

The woman was a little distant and while Ana didn’t want to push hard, she was still feeling a little put off by Helen’s professional, if somewhat stiff feeling attitude. Still she was enjoying herself she’d admit. “A programmer, yep. I was actually getting ready to work for a high profile company... Then well, everything happened. Right now i’m something of a freelancer but I suppose you could say i’m working for the government.” More like being forced into working for the government so as to not become a lab-rat.

“Oh, i’ll let you know if there’s any problems, dear.’ Helen spoke a little more softly, her lips curled into a smile as she flirted just a bit. “But I have a feeling it’ll hold up just fine, so don’t worry to much about it, ‘kay?” As Ana finished her meal she gave a light sigh. “Delicious, first time here, but it’s a fantastic place.”

"Sounds..." Helen was at a loss on how to talk about Ana's unknown government job. "Stable" she added with a giggle, knowing that she didn't have anything else better to say. She was pleased hearing that there was no trouble with her creation so far and that Ana liked dining there. "Well, I like stuffing myself with meat, and this place is pretty good at it" Helen shrugged, happy that Ana liked it. It was a nice, comfy place, perfect for that... well, if Ana called it a date, date it was.

"And now it's time to do some exercise" Helen said, asking for the check and ready to head out. "Its a ten minute walk or so" she said, tilting her head towards where the nightclub was, "so we'll be there soon" she added. Many women were around the streets, from some that didn't look any weirder since their change wasn't up in plain view like Ana herself, to some others that looked stranger and pretty weird in some cases. Soon they reached the destination, a big nightclub that had women going in and out and a huge neon spelling Valhalla on top.

Passing the bouncer, a mountain of a woman made of bright red muscles with horns on top nodded to Helen, letting them pass. Once inside, the music was blasting, the dance floor was crowded and waitresses dressed as Valkyries were picking up empty glasses and serving on the bar. "Nice, huh?" Helen said with a smile. "Lets grab a drink" she added, taking Ana by the hand and guiding her. Helen's claw like hands felt a bit rough at the touch, but the fuzzy hair around felt ticklish.

“Exercise, huh? Sounds fun.” Ana mused out as she rose, ready to leave when Helen were. Ana was more than happy to take the scenic route and admire both the city and the crowds before they arrived at Valhalla. Hadn’t she heard of a bar named something like Valhalla before? Perhaps it was her imagination, but as they passed the rather rough looking bouncer, Ana soon visibly relaxed as she sighed out and looked to enjoy herself more. “Guess we’ll give it a real test in a few, hrm?” Ana opted to get a simple rum and coke, nothing too fancy or heavy as she waited for Helen, taking her hand and smiling out softly as she did so. They were different, but the light squeeze Ana gave her hand certainly showed that the difference wasn’t a bad thing at all in her mind.

"Nice place." Ana spoke softly, sipping from her drink when it arrived. "I use to not be much of a club-goer before everything changed. But now it seems kind of important to just be able to cut loose and enjoy yourself, right?"

Helen ordered herself a margarita and looked around at the electric atmosphere in the bar. "Well, Arcadia City is a lively place. Sometimes it feels a little bit... artificial? Like too planned out?" Helen said taking a sip, no surprise since the place was started to be put together shortly after the cure was spread. "But people can still... I don't know, like build their own space" she said. It was clear that she was comfortable with Ana, not embarrassed of sharing her mind, even if sometimes her thoughts were half baked. "Don't laugh! I know you understood me!" she said with a smile. "It's like my shop, the place where I can be who I want to be and help others feel better with themselves. For some people this club is such a place" Helen took another sip, like she needed it to build courage. "You'll make your own space, I'm sure of that" she said, blushing for a moment and staying silent.

“Doesn’t feel like it was planned out by the people living it in, huh?” Ana asked, figuring that’s what Helen meant. And she knew a bit about the cities history, but as she seemed to be comfortable with Ana, Ana returned that comfort as she finished off her first drink. “Well, you’ve made me feel a lot comfier in my own skin, well, clothes. I’m sure you’ve helped so many out already. And it’s nice to see someone so earnest in enjoying their craft! You’re quite amazing really. My own space, well... I guess some of that is computer stuff. I use to be big into them before all this happened and I still am, just been trying to survive first. But maybe with the city to stay in, I can get back into it a little. Sorry, don’t mean to bore you. It’s just nice to talk about... stuff.” Ana admitted with a laugh.

"Oh no, feel free to nerd out, I like people being passionate about one thing, I already talked of lingerie plenty but... speaking of that..." Helen finished her drink. "How about that field test?" she said, getting away from the bar and looking to Ana. "Dance now! Talk later!" Helen rose her voice to sound clear above the music, clearly in high spirits.

The club was buzzing with energy, and diverse women swarmed the dance floor, moving themselves to the beat of the electronic music echoing there. The lights played tricks with the bodies, adding to the hypnotizing confusion, and in the midst of that was Helen slowly swaying to the music for now, waiting for Ana to finish her drink and get close before starting to really shake her body.

“Oh, you don’t mind it, hrm?” She asked, soon finishing her drink as she couldn’t help but smile to Helen. “Maybe i’ll keep talking next time then... But for that field test? I’m ready.” She spoke out more confidently as she left her empty glass at the counter, soon moving alongside Helen. She enjoyed the vibrant energy of the club, and as Helen moved closer to Ana, Ana didn’t waste any time in getting closer to her, matching her partners enthusiasm with her own! Not the worlds best dancer, a bit of liquor in her was enough to make her confidence soar high enough that such wouldn’t present a problem for her.

The red dress Helen was wearing hugged her figure as she moved, picking up the pace now that Ana was close by. Her darker skin was hypnotic on the move, clearly accustomed to dancing there. Her eyes shined crimson every time she looked at Ana, sparkling fun, but with a glint of something else behind. As the music progressed Helen was closer and closer, her hands soon on Ana's shoulders, a sly smile on her face. Helen's hands went down, a seemingly involuntary caress on one breast, ending up resting on Ana's hips, without stopping the dance. "How does it feel? Is it comfortable?" Helen asked, hugging Ana closer so she could hear her over the booming music. Despite the nature of her questions, it was clear that Helen felt at home in that place, growing bolder and bolder. "There is a stress test left, to see if it can handle you... hard" she added, using the situation to land a small nibble on Ana's earlobe, and resting her right hand between their bodies, just over Ana's crotch.

Ana certainly didn’t mind Helen getting closer. Instead, she inched forward with every approach by Helen, and felt her excitement steadily and anxiously arising. “So far it’s feeling really good, I think you may have just found yourself a regular new patron you know...” Ana trailed off with a slightly goofy grin for just a moment before she calmed herself, and then felt Helen much closer to her body. The hound girl was getting a lot more bold and Ana gave out a small little growl when she felt her teeth nipping against Ana’s ear, the woman shuddering for a moment as blood began to quicken within her. “Oh...I think we can give this a good test then!”Ana spoke with much more eager excitement, as this was what she wanted all night. “Though... Do you think it would be better to do it here, or hrm... Maybe find somewhere a little more secretive for the two of us?” She asked, weighing the options.

"I want to see your house... but my shop is so close..." Helen cooed at her ear, rubbing herself against Ana, having trouble to resist the temptation. "Take me to your house, that way we'll see how well my craftsmanship holds your thing all the way there" she smiled, showing those sharp teeth of hers, Helen's tail waggling as she pulled Ana out of the club into the fresh air of the night. "Oh my" in the lights out of the club, the bulge on Ana's pants was clearly visible, so Helen hugged her in to hide it. "And that's why pants aren't the best choice..." she giggled on her ear. "Tell me that your car isn't far away or the walk is going to get pretty embarrassing" Helen added.

“Mm, my house is a bit of a drive. Your shop is much closer but....” She trailed off, her house was just fine and that sort of was the point, right? Get ladies to stay with her? “Alright, I think we can go to my house... And pants are only bad if someone’s dry humping me and all but trying to fuck me in public you know...” She replied back with a more teasing tone, the blood rushing between her thighs as her cock began to harden! Thankfully most people were probably too busy to note her growing erection and as she moved to hold Helen’s hand, she sought to make her way out of the club, and to her car.

"So now it's my fault, right?" Helen said amused, enjoying the effect she had on Ana. She didn't seem to mind that she looked a bit... canine, and that was a relief, not to mention that also meant that she was going to get a use of her unusual equipment. Just thinking of it made her dizzy, she had been resisting since they had met, but now it was so close, and her senses were so acute, that Helen could smell it. "Lets go then, show me your castle, take me to your bed" Helen laughed, eager to reach destination, fidgeting restless on the car, having to exert all her self control to not jump on Ana's bones while she drove them there.

This close Helen’s more attuned senses might pick up the more subtle perfume Ana picked out, cinnamon and vanilla mixing together, the slight scent of her sweat, the exertion of her body... Ana was certainly a woman who did not want to disappoint, visually or otherwise. But once in the car, Ana felt the urge welling in her too, a different desire to sex then when she was a normal woman... And yet the feeling was rather exciting all the same!

Once they were at her home, she opened the door for Helen, stepping inside and taking off her shoes. “Mmm.. Here we are. Sorry it’s not much to look at, but... Well, you know, I just moved in not long ago, actually.”

Helen looked around in awe at the size of that place. "Isn't a bit big? I mean, the size of this place is pretty crazy" Helen frowned. "Not that I'm asking for a tour, I'm fine with just seeing your room..." she cooed, hugging Ana close. Her fiery eyes locked into hers, feeling the bulge trapped between their bodies. "How is my underwear holding? Remember that I'm doing this for science..." Helen joked, softly rubbing her own body against Ana, sharing their warmth together. Her patience was running thin though, so she ended up locking her lips with Ana's her tongue avidly wandering into her mouth, trying to not harm Ana with her sharp teeth.

“I like being able to entertain a lot of guests. Nothing wrong with that, eh?” As Ana was soon held close she knew the conversation was going to end altogether. Humming out, she was more than happy to just give the briefest of answers about the underwear. “We’ll see how well it’s working when we’re fucking... how ‘bout that?” She spoke, her shaft already beginning to harden between her legs, stretching the fabric rather decently during the kiss. “Mm...” One of Ana’s hands moved against Helen’s waist, the other beginning to run up her body, more than eagerly exploring Helen’s curves while she dove into it.

Helen's red eyes flared with Ana's dirty talk, her ashen skin looking a bit flushed in her cheeks. "Lets go to your room then" she asked, letting Ana guide her through that enormous place. Ana's room was nice and comfortable, even if nothing special or quite too personal, it showed that she had just moved on as she said before. Helen's paws soon worked on the red dress she was wearing, undoing the zipper, eager to get rid of it, revealing the crimson lingerie set that she had been wearing before. "As much as I love lingerie, I think that you have already saw me plenty on this" Helen admitted, that red heat spreading through her whole body, making her feel warm and horny. Unexpectedly, Helen did little show of undressing herself, not just out of being practical, but also pushed by that hunger in her loins. Once completely naked she was a sight to behold.

Even if that gray coloring extended along all of her skin but the places covered with black fur, the nipples and areolas that crowned those sumptuous breasts were a cute tone of pink, looking almost out of place in the feral woman. When Ana's eyes unavoidable drifted down, she could see that despite the fur on her head, paws and feet, Helen had her pussy shaved clean, and the woman noticed her look. "I errr..." she was a bit embarrassed even if she was the one that got naked so quickly. "I keep it clean or the hair goes a bit crazy there" she admitted. "I hope you don't mind" Helen looked adorable and vulnerable at the same time, standing there naked, fidgeting on the spot.

Helen was definitely a breathtaking sight. Though to Ana, many women were – each perfect in their own unique ways. But Helen was unique in her beauty. From the darker tone of her body, to the way her paws worked – to her eyes glowing like embers themselves, there was a lot to take in from the curvy, houndish woman. As her eyes sauntered over her body, her hands did the same as fingers delicately, carefully ran against both smooth skin and fur. At the admission of almost embarrassment from Helen, the blonde’s fingers dipped between her partners thighs, rubbing against bare skin whilst her thumb sought out her lovers clit. “Mind? Hell no... You’re fucking beautiful.” Ana spoke with softer, more intimate tones.

Now then, how about we get somewhere really nice and comfortable, huh? No use just standing here when we can be doing so many other things...” Her tone trailed off, a silky, rich quality to it whilst her fingers still teased against Helen’s slit, eyes hazy in their quality, but still laden with wanton desire.

Helen waved under Ana's touch as it crossed her body, not retreating from it, but looking for more, for her fingers to dig into that ashen skin, for her flesh to be bent under her grasp. Ana seemed to be not only pleased with the sight, but showing it with action that echoed her words, as Helen leaned into Ana's shoulders when the blonde went straight for her pussy, caressing it in admiration. Ana's tender voice made Helen growl softly, nuzzling into her neck, licking it with the tip of her tongue.

"Your house, your rules, if you can enforce them" Helen muttered, looking at Ana's hungry eyes with her flaring ones, part beastly instinct, part faithful loyalty. Being playful, Helen escaped Ana's grasp with a gasp, and let herself bounce on the bed, resting on it prone. Her bottoms jiggled for a moment, her breasts pressed against the sheets, but what more easily captured the sight was her tail, waggling happy in the air. Helen propped herself up, her elbows on the bed while her head rested on her hands, looking at Ana. "But as good a designer I may be... if you want comfortable, you should start by getting rid of all of that..." one of her hands abandoned her chin, and her index finger made a circle in the air, encompassing the still dressed woman.

While Helen waved, Ana was way, way too content with the foreplay. The way every woman reacted to it was oh so telling, and as Ana continued to drag her fingers against rich fur and ashen skin, as she caused the woman to tense and linger on the pleasure she gave out something of a sultry and low groan. “Mm, very very good...” Hard not to be appeased by that, but this was just the preshow, the tease before the real act.... And another month of not getting turned into a literal cum factory. The thought almost made her shiver!

But no, she was triumphant. With Helen’s fiery eyes looking into hers, Ana smirked more playfully, matching the ook on her partners face when she bounced against the plush and lucurious bed. Before long, Ana’s hands moved for her panties, sliding them down her toned thighs and legs, kicking them off as her cock hung free in the air. Thick, hard, and long – she was especially gifted as far as her cock went, and knowing someone else desired it filled her with confidence even more. ‘Mm, i’ll work on getting the rest of this off if you can tend to that...” She spoke quietly, eyes lilting down to her ereciton.

Back
Top Bottom