Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Returning Home [Jemnai and Sigr]

"Alright" he said as he goes and drives him to his place. Once they arrived at the Towne House as he pulls into his parking spot he goes and leans over giving her another passionate kiss before getting out and helping her out. What seemed like seconds were a few minutes as they got to the door of his place. Once they were inside and punched in the security code for the alarm. He pins her against the wall as his hands instintily goes back to her full breasts, He felt her nipples harden as her caresses them as they kiss."MMMM"he moans as he felt her hands on him

Samantha suffocated on David's passion, David's taste, as they kissed all the way to his house. Her bare back shivered against the cold wall, as David played with her breasts. Samantha's hands wandered all around his muscular frame, relieving him of the clothing all around his chest. Her hands traced a map, from one muscle another, from one scar to another. This wasn't the David of her youth, the attractive boy. This was David now, the handsome man, and even if she had trouble believing it, he was all hers.

Samantha undid the neck of her own dress, letting the topside fall to her waist. She had chosen to wear the backless outfit without a bra, so as she closed in for a kiss, arms caressing his back, her hard nipples ended up pressed against his chest.

He licked his lips as her dress fell as her breasts were exposed to him. " Samantha how about we go to the living room so we can have more space "he said as he goes and leads her to his living room as there was large screen Tv on the wall. They get to the sofa he goes and pulls her onto sofa with him. His hands cups her large breasts"I wonder if you ever thought this would happen"he said

Samantha pouted when the warmth of David's body got away from her. The distanced cleared her mind a bit, but she still followed him to the living room diligently. Samantha ended up straddling David as he pulled her onto the sofa, his strong hands all over her breasts. The rough treatment and her astride position in top of his lap had made the dress to ride up her meaty tights, as it both ends of the dress competed to reveal her, crumpling around her waist.

"Thought? Never" Samantha half answered David's question, without noticing her state of undress. Her black panties were on sight, the small bulge in front of them twitching with every word, every caress. "Dreamed? Since we were little" Samantha completed the answer, getting closer to David, kissing his broad neck as he played with her hard nipples.

ooc sorry for not posting busy with work and holiday)
ic

David moans as Sam kiss his neck. "MMM I never dreamed this would happen but your lovely woman,"he says as he caress her sides " I hope you be able to handle the fucking your getting tonight"he moans as he wondered if she had a cock his size before.

David looked so rude, so manly, so demanding. He was teasing Samantha with what was she going to receive that night, and yet she was a grown up woman now, she wanted to exert a bit of control over him. "I've been ready for years and years" she mumbled while she kissed and nibbled one of his nipples while caressing the other.

Samantha's excitement was ramping up, she could feel it, and she wanted to see the lust on David's eyes, she wanted to be sure he wanted her. All of her. Samantha got up from David's lap, standing on the couch, the position leaving her crotch in front of David's face. Her small penis was painfully hard, the wet tip jutting out of some too little black panties. She got hold of her dress, crumpled at her waist, and removed it over her head. Each and every move she took, made her package dance in front of David.

"If you want this" Samantha took his strong hands and put them in her generous buttocks, sighing when his rough fingers digged in her soft flesh. "I have to know that you want all of me" she added, positioning his hands under the thin elastic of her underwear, a move that moved her hips even closer to his face, prompting him to remove it and show her that she liked Samantha as she was.

He grabs the sides of her panties and rips them off he as stands up. " I want you all but I the man and top don't suck tgirl clit . " He said with authority as towers over her. " You cum from me plow you trust me" he said again with dominant tone. " Now get on your knees and undo my pants" he commands

Samantha took a step back, taken by surprise. David had always been a strong figure, but there was a gentle touch in his strength, something had happened during all those years that changed him.

Her hands moved towards his belt, ready to obey, but they were shaking. "I... Ah" she was about to apologize, but noticed something wet in her face, tears flowing slowly down. "I promised myself I wouldn't get bullied. Not again" she sobbed. "I thought you of all people would understand" added, standing there naked, feeling vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom