Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorry

CrimsonOne

Moon
It has come to my attention that I have posted two role plays before first having people interested in them for approval, and have also failed to post a character profile thread as well. I humbly apologize.

Rudolph Quin said:
Did anyone get mad at you about this? Because I'm sorry, it doesn't sound public apology worthy. Did you just post something, realized nobody was actually interested, then you felt bad about it and now want someone to tell you that it is alright? Or did somebody actually get upset at you? Either way, this seems a little silly. :p its not something anybody should be getting mad about so just ignore those negativite people. And if nobody actually got upset then I urge you to stop feeling bad about something nobody actually cares about. You didnt do anything "wrong." <3

I know what negative self talk can do but this is not appealing behavior and almost comes off as passive-aggressive snotty. Like you could follow up with "Excuuuuse me, princess!"
I was contacted about the issue and was told it is a little problem and was informed on what I need to do next time.
The public apology was of my own violation. I should have read and paid more attention to the rules before I went out and started to post things willy nilly.

Back
Top Bottom