Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{fxf} Looking for Finger-Licking Smut {fxfuta} Now with Gifs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndergroundBee

Planetoid
Making a new request thread looking for something a little bit different. I have one for M x F and any of the plots of there can be brought over here as well. However, in this one I'm looking for fxfuta or fxf. This will be over PM only.

A little more information.

Not Going to Do:
  • Bestiality (Humanoids are okay, no animal dicks)
  • Pregnancy of any form (for futa)
  • Vore
  • Non-con (mild non-con turning into consensual is a maybe)
Wants:
  • Public Sex/Sex Next to Unaware People
  • Strap-Ons
  • Uniforms/Clothed Sex
  • Squirting/Squirting in Public
  • Tentacles (Things like this or this. Not tentacle monsters.)

Below are some of the plots/ideas I have. All pictures and gifs are NSFW. I prefer longer term and while I love smut, I also love role plays with a lot of build up. None of the plots are set in stone and if you have a different one or want to tweak it, please let me know. I'm really looking for anything right now.

Characters with a star are the ones I'd be willing to play. No star, it's up in the air. And the ones that are colored are the ones I'm really interested in.

Real Life

Camping
It gets cold out in the woods in the middle of the night. But there are ways to warm up. This could be a group outing amongst friends, two sets of couples go camping together but the girlfriend's are more interested in each other than their boyfriends.

Hitchhiker* x Driver
The driver's going a long way and the hitchhiker is more than willing to go all the way with them too.

Yoga Instructor x Student*
A girl gets talked into going to a yoga class with a friend of hers. While there, the teacher seems to take a person interest in her, helping her out a little more than needed.

1950's All Girls University: Professor x Student*
A girl arrives, fresh-faced and eager for her first year at university. She's ambitious and is more than a little bit disappointed when she finds a lot of her fellow students are only there for their MRS degree. However, one professor, relatively young and new to teaching, decides to help her out.

Step-sisters
It's hard enough going from being an only child to having a sister. It's even hard when you're sister is gorgeous and your mind wanders. and wanders.

Girl* x Best Friend's Mother
A girl has been friends with another for a long time. But lately she's gotten curious about things. With the boys that she'd been dating unable to satisfy. She decides to find someone who can.

Maid* x Employer/Employer's Daughter
A young woman is working as a maid. One day she's home alone, trying to get everything cleaned up when her mind starts to wander a bit. Unfortunately someone decides to come home early and she gets caught.

Ballerina* x Ballerina/Instructor
Two competitive ballerinas are trying to get the same role. They both end up staying late to practice one day but they don't get much work done.

Sleepover/Girl's Night
Two teenage (17-19) girls are over at their friend's house for a sleep over. There's the usual giggling, the usual talking about boys, watching movies. And then hands start to wander under blankets while everyone else is watching the movie. From there...things get fun.

Teacher/Other Student x Student*
A girl is in a college class that she's not particularly fond of. The room is so big and she sits right at the back though so she decides to have a little fun by playing with herself unnoticed.

Sauna
Two girls are vacation at an exclusive sauna/spa. They keep seeing each other around and eventually run into each other naked in the sauna and decide to see what happens.

Cheerleader Captain x New Cheerleader*
A girl (MC) who has no interest in cheerleading is forced to try out by her overbearing mother. She purposely tries to do bad but when the Captain of the team confronts about it in the locker room, they do more than talk.

Model* x Photographer/Photographers Assistant

Party Time
Two girls are at a party. They're not too fond of each other and start snipping at each other. But with booze involved they end up in the middle of the party, having their own fun.

Gamer Girl* x Roommate
Two girls in college are roommates. They're not very close and all they know about each other is that one of the girls likes to stream games. Or so she says. One day the roommate comes home early and finds the gamer girl fucking herself while playing a game on webcam.

Girl* x Boyfriend's Sister

A girl's boyfriend is pretty unsatisfying in bed and she finds herself intrigue by his sister. One night, the boyfriend passes out in drunk while making out/otherwise leaves her unsatisfied, leaving the girl frustrated and desperate to get off. Luckily someone can help.

Therapist x Client*
A therapist tries to treat a woman with a sex addition. But it doesn't work too well when all the client can think of is getting the therapist between her legs.

Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Etc

Priestess* x Goddess (Futa preferred)
A girl is picked to be a priestess for a religious sect. But her faith is questionable. She finds herself not believing too much in her calling and yearning to do anything else. But when her goddess decides to show herself, it's hard to deny the truth.

Pirate Lass x Pirate Lass
Rival pirates are going after the same treasure. They find each other on the same island, searching for it. But it's hard to argue when all you want to do is grope each other.

Princess* x Guard (Futa preferred)

These are dangerous times in the kingdom. There's war and spies are everywhere. Considering this, the king decides to hire a new guard for his daughter, the only princess and the rightful heir to the kingdom. But the guard is there on her own mission, intending to harm the princess. Things don't quite go as planned though, for either of them.

Vampire x Mortal*
A vampire finds herself intrigued by a mortal girl that she runs into. She starts stalking her, debating what she wants to do and yearning to get a taste. And then she finds out that the girl might not be entirely unaware of what she's doing.

Sorceress* x Demon
A sorceress is playing with dark forces and accidentally calls upon a demon.

Witches
There's more than one use for wands. Could be in a setting like Harry Potter with two rival witches ending up having to work together for some reason. Could be a little darker. A spell gone right could have turned your character into a futa, etc.

Fire Elemental x Water Elemental
Two elemental women find themselves having to work together towards some goal despite being complete opposites.

Magical Creature (Cat girl/elf/fairy)* x Bounty Hunter (futa preferred)
A bounty hunter gets a bounty for a magical creature. Considering her line of work she doesn't ask many questions but when she finds the girl, the girl agrees to go willingly and she's shocked. On the long way back to turn her over, things start to grow between them.

Mermaid/Siren* x Pirate/Sailor
Washed ashore in a pretty little cove, a pirate lady finds herself with a creature of the sea to keep her company.

Setting only. No canon characters. Any kind of benders are welcome.

Virtual Reality
In the future it's possible to go into your system (similar to Tron). Two girls are messing around in there one day when they run into each other. Anything is in the realm of possibility.

Alien x Human
Set in a world like Mass Effect/Star Trek. Aboard a ship, bound for adventure. Or maybe aboard a ship of space pirates like in Firefly.

Gifs and Pics

These are all I can think of at the moment. Of note, if you're wanting to play futa, I'm perfectly okay with it being a transformation your character undergoes. Due to magic your character grows a cock, etc. So it's perfectly possible to do fxf and fxfuta in the same role play with the same characters. Feel free to suggest more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom