Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unique Black Male for Detailed Talented Female (IM/Forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonis

Meteorite
HI, NICE TO MEET YOU! STEP RIGHT IN, DON'T MAKE A MESS. YET.
Due a common theme in many of the black male profiles I have seen running around in the past, I felt I should clarify something when it comes to my own character. While I am certainly flexible and enjoy elements of raceplay, confidence, as well as having a character that has something rather hefty dangling between his thighs, I do not like playing the cliche BBC sort of character that seems to be so very common. I play a black male because I am a black male and that is just what I am most comfortable with. I'm a simple man. While I may play my character as confident or arrogant, and a seducer who won't let anything get between him and the prize, I do not believe just because I have ebony skin that I am gods gift to white women. While I enjoy playing a character who is hung, I like to play him as realistically hung, not over-12-inches hung. I detail this out a little more in the Big Black Cock custom kink down below. In any case, I just wanted to make that clear. If you are here looking for the average BBC stud that follows the common cliche, I respect your choice, but that isn't really Cross. He brings his own unique brand of BBC.

_________________________________________________ABOUT ME

• I like to think I am a nice person, and particularly like it if you are a nice person too.
• Friendly chat is always welcome.
• I've been writing for awhile. First I was a writer, then a roleplayer.
• Let's not get too personal about OOC things. While I may like to chat, joke, and flirt around, all of it is just in good fun. Let's keep it that way.
• If you want to laugh, just message me and ask for a joke. I promise at least a chuckle.

_________________________________________________ABOUT ROLEPLAY

I like RPs focused around a small slice of life. That certainly isn't all I am limited to, however. I am very flexible when it comes to what kind of roles I play, the ages and visuals I use for my character, and the kinks included. There are so many options available for modern-day scenes and roles that I tend to enjoy discussing it a bit with a potential partner, just to try and build something we'll both like and see just how well our writing clicks. I also enjoy setting a very loose framework of a scene and just developing it as we RP it out! Sometimes jumping right into the heat of things can be a blast too! Last but not least, if we do manage to make some roleplay magic together, I like the idea of continuing the story of our two characters in further scenes. I enjoy one-shot scenarios just as much, I just wanted to make it clear that it was an available option!

_________________________________________________ABOUT ROLES & SCENES

While I have included a list of possible ideas, they are neither set in stone nor the only thing I will RP. I understand that many characters will not fit into these roles and am happy to work with any given writer to make a scene that will better suit their particular character. These are just very bare ideas to spark some thought.

• Model x Model
• Fitness Trainer x Student
• Strangers
• Hired Farmhand x Boss's Daughter
• Hired Help x Married Woman
• Boss x Secretary
• Boss of your Husband
• Office Coworkers
• Drug Lord x Therapist

_________________________________________________ABOUT KINKS

Thanks for sticking through this with me. You're the best. If you are interested, don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom