Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Harems. It's understandable why they're so rare, but it'd be nice to have one just once.

Gargoyles. Hell was I the only one who loved that show when it was on? GUess I am showing my age here.

Back in the day I would have been more a Goliath, but these days I would have to think I would make a rather spectacular Xanatos.

Blackthorne said:
Gargoyles. Hell was I the only one who loved that show when it was on? GUess I am showing my age here.

Back in the day I would have been more a Goliath, but these days I would have to think I would make a rather spectacular Xanatos.

I loved that show!

Goliath/Demona is my crack.

I want some hard core medical RP. Not medical fetish, almost every one who responds to a request that involes anything lab related or medical wants smut and nothing but smut.

I've really been wanting to do something involving a cute little imp girl who would only stand at about three feet tall. And before anyone asks, that's not actually supposed to be Midna from Twilight Princess, but rather someone's art commission for a character that was meant to merely resemble her appearance wise. :p Still cute as a button though!

Fantasy set anywhere but generic European-esque medieval land. Recent MTG has inspired this craving, particularly Kaladesh, steampunk with Indian and Middle Eastern influences, and Ixalan, which takes the Spanish invasion of Aztalan but turns the conquistadors into vampires and gives the Aztecs dinosaurs. Also, pirates for some reason.

xanaphia said:
Fantasy set anywhere but generic European-esque medieval land. Recent MTG has inspired this craving, particularly Kaladesh, steampunk with Indian and Middle Eastern influences, and Ixalan, which takes the Spanish invasion of Aztalan but turns the conquistadors into vampires and gives the Aztecs dinosaurs. Also, pirates for some reason.

There were also pirates? Or do you mean the Aztecs had dinosaurs and pirates?

Either sounds like fun, to tell the truth.

TheCorsair said:
xanaphia said:

Nah, pirates were their own faction. Also, the vampires had an interesting religious component that includes blood-drinking as a sacrament, which I might borrow for Ascension.

Art for inspiration.

I'm basically always looking for realistic, literate historical games. My interest spans from Ancient Rome to WW2 to Cold War.

xanaphia said:
TheCorsair said:
xanaphia said:

Nah, pirates were their own faction. Also, the vampires had an interesting religious component that includes blood-drinking as a sacrament, which I might borrow for Ascension.

Art for inspiration.

Oooh, Ixalan is a fun set. I LOVE the way they did the vampires. "There is no gain without loss, no triumph without sacrifice, no sip of exquisite crimson blood without a dying gasp." Such delightful flavor text.

I crave a good horror roleplay. Though it can be hard to mix horror with erotica I have had a few wonderful ones in the past.

MellowYellow said:
Thinking a little more on it, any type of 'role reversal' play is almost impossible to come upon here. From the mundane to the more fantastical, where it's almost impossible to find people willing to add a bit of spice to a stock plot by playing female character in a normally male role.

Sure, everyone and their Aunt Sissy is happy to play Little Red Riding Hood, but how many would be willing to play a female wolf opposite a male Red?

I have played female wolves to humans in werewolf plots.
Same for teacher to student.

Something in the wild west. Either a woman crossdressing as a man to play sheriff, or a brothel madame who wields power and influence through her wealth.

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35319

This thread, mostly. So many potential side-stories, it would have been awesome.

I desire.... Many things! Mostly harems and genderbender... Hot babes and shit... Maybe something in star wars? Perverted Anakin?

Back
Top Bottom