Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Anything that doesn't involve my partners to go "Missed In Action"... as oglf all thevRPs I had via PM, only 1 replies.

...but I crave... I DREAM of a long... LONG rp based on adventure, magic, quests, and led by a story... but it failed... twice.. as my partners... went uninterested/not replying... :(

For me, it's an RP based on AU Final Fantasy 7 based on the pairing of female Cloud x Don Corneo. I joined this site not long after it first started. Before that, I had been RPing on another adult forum for a few years. So, I've been in the game for a long while. Requested this idea MANY times and have had absolutely zero takers.

CutePhoenix said:
For me, it's an RP based on AU Final Fantasy 7 based on the pairing of female Cloud x Don Corneo. I joined this site not long after it first started. Before that, I had been RPing on another adult forum for a few years. So, I've been in the game for a long while. Requested this idea MANY times and have had absolutely zero takers.

If I may ask, why gander bent cloud and not Tifa or Aeris? I feel like I've seen that rp floating around on here before. Not that I have anythign against genderbent characters (it's actually an interest of mine as well). In fact, this was a thing I didn't even know I wanted until I saw it. :blush:

Honestly, the craving did start out as using Tifa, but after seeing some damn good hentai of fem Cloud.......yea......my interest quickly changed.

Doing a roleplay I had following a group of monster hunters in the 19th century would be one of a few. I think people get intimidated when I ask for them to play multiple characters *shrug*

There are many games I never got to write, or that died almost on the spot...

First, I'm craving something in French. Good French. Not Google translate French with me being the teacher trying to figure it all out and ending up retranslating...

Or, something Stargate. There's really something about Carter and Ba'al. BUT I want it psychological, intense, and not just about shoot and smut. Without resorting to fade to black or PG-13 either. My previous co-writers basically were either or...

A remake of Ginny and Tom Riddle's diary, except she is 16+, it is much darker, and not PG-13. Also going for psychological, intense and no rush to smut. More

Something modern, mafia, revenge and dark. More

Blackthorne said:
RedRose said:
Or, something Stargate. There's really something about Carter and Ba'al. BUT I want it psychological, intense, and not just about shoot and smut. Without resorting to fade to black or PG-13 either. My previous co-writers basically were either or...

Incoming

:heart:

Not a lot of takers on 19th century dramas. And by drama, I mean, a roleplay revolving or incorporating the arts, such as opera, theatre, ballet, circuses, carnivals, etc. That time period is such a fascinating one, since it is a crucial time nearing the industrial revolution, and the beginning of social change (especially in elite society, status, as well as racial issues).

Still craving mature women in RPs but is still something quite difficult to find it seems. Also Mother/Son rps still really rare. I've also had an urge for a couple 'harem' sort of rps but those have yet to even be touched. *Shrug*

Melevolence said:
Still craving mature women in RPs but is still something quite difficult to find it seems. Also Mother/Son rps still really rare. I've also had an urge for a couple 'harem' sort of rps but those have yet to even be touched. *Shrug*

I've discussed this issue with a lot of other female roleplayers (a while back) and the consensus is pretty much the same. Most roleplayers looking to play the "son" role or the "younger" role are looking to play a submissive male or a semi-submissive male who gets seduced by an older female. That plot is just... so dull, old, and over-done.

Temptationist said:
Melevolence said:

I've discussed this issue with a lot of other female roleplayers (a while back) and the consensus is pretty much the same. Most roleplayers looking to play the "son" role or the "younger" role are looking to play a submissive male or a semi-submissive male who gets seduced by an older female. That plot is just... so dull, old, and over-done.

This is exactly how I feel about the whole dom-Father x sub-Daughter age play thing. Those requests in the female section are a dime a dozen and do not interest me in the slightest. Almost (keyword almost) every male ever wants to play a submissive son to a seductive mother it seems, but those roleplays aren't nearly as common to actually see get off the ground (at least enough to amount to anything). So I kinda understand someone being frustrated about the idea, as it's such a common desire, but rare to find a female partner (or any partner) who genuinely enjoys playing that type of seductive mother figure role, due to the fact that they get blasted with the request so much I'm sure. I think if this idea is going to be suggested, the requester should put some kind of unique spin on it.

As for an idea that I would love to do but could never make happen, is something to do with a fairy or pixie character. I just like the idea of a non or low-smut modern era setting with low-fantasy elements, such as the urban legend of pixies in the forest. It would have to be someone into gigantic size differences, because well.. pixie. My idea of them would be a fully adult figure, but around a foot tall in this story.

Rauk said:
Temptationist said:
Melevolence said:

This is exactly how I feel about the whole dom-Father x sub-Daughter age play thing. Those requests in the female section are a dime a dozen and do not interest me in the slightest. Almost (keyword almost) every male ever wants to play a submissive son to a seductive mother it seems, but those roleplays aren't nearly as common to actually see get off the ground (at least enough to amount to anything). So I kinda understand someone being frustrated about the idea, as it's such a common desire, but rare to find a female partner (or any partner) who genuinely enjoys playing that type of seductive mother figure role, due to the fact that they get blasted with the request so much I'm sure. I think if this idea is going to be suggested, the requester should put some kind of unique spin on it.

As for an idea that I would love to do but could never make happen, is something to do with a fairy or pixie character. I just like the idea of a non or low-smut modern era setting with low-fantasy elements, such as the urban legend of pixies in the forest. It would have to be someone into gigantic size differences, because well.. pixie. My idea of them would be a fully adult figure, but around a foot tall in this story.

I'm not even asking for someone to play a mother/mature who's dominant. Though it'd be nice to be able to play a more submissive male for once (only time 'submissive males' are requested is if the male is gay or feminine so he can be on the receiving end). I'm more submissive in real life so playing a character more in line with my personality would be nice for a change.

Though to be honest, most RPs I HAVE had that involve an older woman tend to have the male being dominant anyway, or the power dynamic shifts. Myself for example, I'm usually 'submissive', passive or shy until I'm comfortable with something and then I'm far more 'dominant' in what I do and need less prompting to do what is expected or desired. Jobs, relationships, games, etc. An RP could easily start with the woman coaxing an inexperienced/shy/submissive male then conditioning him to take over the 'dominant' role.

I don't find men wanting a more confident/dominant woman to be any more cliche than women wanting a confident/dominant male. *shrug* It is what it is. I have a liking for mature women. She doesn't necessarily have to be 'dominant', though I do want her to be a bit more confident. I find myself growing ever bored with younger (16-20 somethings) in cliche situations that permit them being nearly door mat characters (Rape, black mail, captives, slaves, bondage, etc). :(

Edit: Though what I find genuinely fascinating is many rps I've seen involving an older woman tend to be F x F requests (At least in the female request section). Hmm. The differences in the sexes indeed! :p

I would be fine with older woman, but NOT mom/son, nor a dominant one. Not that she has to submit either. I have a couple plots where she could be slightly older than him and it would make sense.

OT: Anything historical is hard to find if you want realistic (without being a history professor either, just the right style and social norms) instead of "smut in costumes".
I'd totally go for a great WWII RP with someone who knows the period and likes to write. ;)

RedRose said:
I would be fine with older woman, but NOT mom/son, nor a dominant one. Not that she has to submit either. I have a couple plots where she could be slightly older than him and it would make sense.

OT: Anything historical is hard to find if you want realistic (without being a history professor either, just the right style and social norms) instead of "smut in costumes".
I'd totally go for a great WWII RP with someone who knows the period and likes to write. ;)

If you're interested, I specialize in WWII. I studied it and it's my biggest passion.
My request thread is specifically for me playing a female role but I do also play males. (however I'm female in real life). Would love to start something with you if you're interested.

Role plays that are psychological and require heavy story and character development before turning erotic and/or romantic in nature.

DarkMinds said:
Role plays that are psychological and require heavy story and character development before turning erotic and/or romantic in nature.

Don't we all want it? ;)

RedRose said:
DarkMinds said:

Don't we all want it? ;)

Surprisingly, no. Dx
Especially not on an erotic RP site like BMR. ;)

Back
Top Bottom