Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I've had surprising amounts of trouble gettin anything FxF started. Even when I put in my thread it's all I want, I get replies from people wanting MxF or even MxM a couple times.

Ahnyes said:
I've had surprising amounts of trouble gettin anything FxF started. Even when I put in my thread it's all I want, I get replies from people wanting MxF or even MxM a couple times.

B-but...F x f is an amazing change of pace! There is only one solution...Kill them with snu snu.

Can I go again? Still haven't found that Lord of the Rings RP. Definitely a dying and fading fanbase there. But recently it's been difficult to find a Pirate RP. No, what you think. Not the "captain takes unfortunate woman captive and makes her into his concubine/sex slave" Pirate RP. Something more mutually competing, like two rival Pirate Captains having to work together against a strong mercantile organization or something. A "rival-mance" as a good partner of mine would put it.

It's difficult to get a good fandom rp going. Partially because no one wants to rp from the series I want to rp from or no one likes the characters I like.
I'm really wanting a Tekken rp.

Missulena said:
It's difficult to get a good fandom rp going. Partially because no one wants to rp from the series I want to rp from or no one likes the characters I like.

Only thing I have against a Tekken RP would be the same as most involving fighting games...it's just difficult to make a compelling story a lot of the time (Or for me it is, anyway). I love fighting game characters and stuff, just can't get into it rp wise XD

Melevolence said:
Missulena said:

Only thing I have against a Tekken RP would be the same as most involving fighting games...it's just difficult to make a compelling story a lot of the time (Or for me it is, anyway). I love fighting game characters and stuff, just can't get into it rp wise XD

That's the pitfall and the upside, you can kinda make it up as you go along while drawing from the source. I also really wanted to do an FFXV rp, but I'm one of those self-insert whores. lol

((Btw, I love your avi.))

Missulena said:
Melevolence said:
Missulena said:

That's the pitfall and the upside, you can kinda make it up as you go along while drawing from the source. I also really wanted to do an FFXV rp, but I'm one of those self-insert whores. lol

(Heh, thank you! They're a great group. Gotta represent them :3)

I suppose so! :p My biggest struggle is getting myself into fandom rps, even with OC's XD Just a personal roadblock. Though finding a fandom rp with a niche genre like fighting games will always be a rough one :p The genre can't ever catch a break!

Missulena said:

Fandoms in general are rough to find anything for.

Especially when 99% of the time it's 'play this character for my OC and do all the work.'

Melevolence said:
Missulena said:
Melevolence said:

(Heh, thank you! They're a great group. Gotta represent them :3)

I suppose so! :p My biggest struggle is getting myself into fandom rps, even with OC's XD Just a personal roadblock. Though finding a fandom rp with a niche genre like fighting games will always be a rough one :p The genre can't ever catch a break!

It's fun once you find someone who does want to do one, but then they tend to disappear or not respond for a really long time.
It's kinda depressing, so I generally just go for non-fandom rps because people seem to enjoy those more.

I'd really like someone to take an interest in my Secret Crush story idea in my request thread. I had written 2 versions of it. In the first Angela is a teenager, and in the second she's an adult. But I'm also craving a 'rescue' RP (that too is in my request thread). What I did not put in my request thread though, and doubt I will because no one's showing an interest in any of my ideas nor in the pairings I had listed. I know that 'force' better known as rape or non-con is common, though obviously not for everyone. I'm a romantic, but some of my ideas that I'll probably never post, lean towards that. But for a change I would really rather (and lately have really been craving this) have an Attempted non-con. Because no one has sent me a pm, except 2 asking me to rp something I wasn't comfortable with (that was before I had finished my request thread) I had been reading others request threads. And have seen some here post ideas that involve non-consent, but I hadn't come across even one for 'Attempted Non-consent'. Am I really the only one to think of this?

I've been trying to find a good partner for my Maid x Mistress roleplay for a While now and still haven't found anyone. Idk if it's the romance that turns people off or the cheating but I have different variants just in case and, no cigar lol. I guess I'm pretty picky too, I do prefer not to roleplay with irl guys so that might be it. Oh well. Sooner or later I'll find that perfect partner, I'm sure!

BennyQ said:
Can I go again? Still haven't found that Lord of the Rings RP. Definitely a dying and fading fanbase there. But recently it's been difficult to find a Pirate RP. No, what you think. Not the "captain takes unfortunate woman captive and makes her into his concubine/sex slave" Pirate RP. Something more mutually competing, like two rival Pirate Captains having to work together against a strong mercantile organization or something. A "rival-mance" as a good partner of mine would put it.

Interesting, i was trying to do one where MC was starting to build a strong mercantile org by spying on pirates and merchantmen in her brothel/Inn and playing one pirate against another ;) Based in Port Royal Jamaica but a lot borrowed from the themes of Black Sails

I'm honestly surprised more people don't just organize trades "I will give you this many replies in something of your choosing, if I get back the same amount in something of my choosing. " Bartering works wonders.

For example, I like torture RPs but I get they can be a bit much for some folk so I'll incorporate more of their desired elements in but be more willing to deal with romantic frippery in another RP to balance it out.

Anansi said:
I'm honestly surprised more people don't just organize trades "I will give you this many replies in something of your choosing, if I get back the same amount in something of my choosing. " Bartering works wonders.

For example, I like torture RPs but I get they can be a bit much for some folk so I'll incorporate more of their desired elements in but be more willing to deal with romantic frippery in another RP to balance it out.

This, so much. It's the difference between a good rp partnership and an amazing one. Personally, if I am really enjoy an rp, I will go out of my way to incorporate things my partner likes. I want them to enjoy it as much as I do, and if I am loving it, then I want them to love it too, so I can get back quick responses. :D

I have even discovered kinks I didn't realized I liked, until a partner suggested it and it turned out to be really fun to write and explore. Not suggesting anyone do stuff that is a hard limit, but branching out a little can be so rewarding.

xanaphia said:
This, so much. It's the difference between a good rp partnership and an amazing one. Personally, if I am really enjoy an rp, I will go out of my way to incorporate things my partner likes. I want them to enjoy it as much as I do, and if I am loving it, then I want them to love it too, so I can get back quick responses. :D

I couldn't agree more, Xana. How about I swap you two rapes for a toe-sucking? xD

As for what I'm actually craving, I've again been in the mood to portray a totally evil character, but it's an almost impossible task to find a female 'equal' to partner one with or opposite of. I also want to try my hand at a comedic collaboration filled with every cllche under the sun you could possibly think of, deliberately exaggerated and intended entirely as parody. However, really have no idea of what type of theme/plot; the general craving is just rolling around in my head.

Well there you guys go. Unfortunately for some, their more ...extreme predilections have to go to specific places to find a trade or any level of acceptance.

Currently looking for anyone in particually, my fandoms are strange, my ideas are strange, my pairings are all over the place.

Hmm, mine is not really an RP plot, but a specific kink I’m having a hard time implementing into the scenes, a major one too. I really LOVE when my partner plays with my character’s hair during an RP! Stroking, brushing, twirling around, fingers running through it… I enjoy it too much :) One would think implementing such a little thing in a scene shouldn’t be that difficult, but it is. I admit, when playing the top, I sometimes order the opposite character to play with my hair, but it doesn’t work very well when it’s forced. And when I talk about it on OOC, people often find it odd.

Non-sexual torture.

*sigh*

Been years since I've had a roleplay with that in it.

I play almost exclusively dom/tough/badass/bad bitch/bossy women.

ALSO I CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE REYLO HAPPEN UUUGHHH

Back
Top Bottom