Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Sugo said:
Look at us! Setting RP's up for people! *pats everyone on the back*

One specific plot I could never find a writer for the idea was a freaky Friday esque scenario where a young couple have their minds swapped to each other's bodies and obviously then the RPers would play the other physical body with their characters personality.

Also any GM style RP that actually sticks, I think I might have one that will though!!

I also crave a submissive cat. I wanna someone like cherry crush who likes wearing purple and can behave like a cat.

Sombra/D.va or some Mercy that isn't with Pharah from Overwatch!

I've actually been itching for it and it's hard to find people who are into that here, apparently...

There was this mod to Neverwinter nights that was further modded. Basically my char was captured and made a slave gldiator (even though she was largely a rogue, a barbarian type though) and the mod made her also enslaved for.. other purposes.

I think that I have stated this in another thread, but one big thing I am craving at the moment is the female characters from fighting games. It was originally just a Street Fighter craving, but it...well, safe to say it evolved when I started thinking of other franchise universes that I would love to roleplay in, it turned into a general crave for the women of fighters. Responses are slim, with one person to my memory requesting anything of this sort.

MellowYellow said:
Anansi said:
MellowYellow said:
Thinking a little more on it, any type of 'role reversal' play is almost impossible to come upon here. From the mundane to the more fantastical, where it's almost impossible to find people willing to add a bit of spice to a stock plot by playing female character in a normally male role.

Sure, everyone and their Aunt Sissy is happy to play Little Red Riding Hood, but how many would be willing to play a female wolf opposite a male Red?

I've done it before as the male red. It was fun, then got turned into guro.

Huh. I imagine that was a bit of a surprise then.

Oh it was pretty fun actually, but some folk can't handle guro. In any case there's always someone to scratch every itch.

a disabled man having a sexual relationship with his favorite teacher its titled illicit affair with my favorite teacher, i have gotten 71 views but no takers.

I'm craving a situation in which my sexy professor has caught me plagiarizing a paper and forces me to worship her feet whenever she demands it or fail the course and get expelled.

I have some down, but if I have to say which is the hardest to fine, I guess it would be to find someone who interested in Cartoon Fandom on my end.

Along with certain comics I found too. Only got one person to do one of them in my life, but rest never been that lucky with them sadly.

I'd kill to do something simple in any of the anime fandoms listed in my request thread either with fleshed out OCs, or canons. At the very least I will always crave that ever elusive, independent female character who has personality and isn't just a cookie cutter 'submissive' gutterslut, in just about any scenario.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Xana, I prefer the Byzantine levels of Political Intrigue. Are you Princely enough?

I can't even enjoy a rp unless there is six degrees of complexity, Nihil. ;)

You know what I want? I want a group RP that doesnt fall apart before the end of the first page. Its SO hard to pull off, like, its Play by post, post when you can dude...

I've given up on groups years ago... Even though some of my fav games have been groups (before they fell apart).

Vincent Valentine...an ol craving of mine. I actually signed up on Blue Moon because my friend Rp'd here and we did a Final Fantasy Rp here that was amazing. But he had real life stuff and the writing had to go on the back burner. Still crave it though! Just like I would love to do a Davey Jones Rp!

I have hard enough time keeping one on one RPs going . Groups seem tough, if I was the type who had a good schedule for everyone else i probably woudlnt be RP online :)

GiaNoir said:
Vincent Valentine...an ol craving of mine. I actually signed up on Blue Moon because my friend Rp'd here and we did a Final Fantasy Rp here that was amazing. But he had real life stuff and the writing had to go on the back burner. Still crave it though! Just like I would love to do a Davey Jones Rp!

Girl, I feel you so hard on Vincent Valentine. Unf! FF7 was the first series I wrote fanfiction for.

Oh, re: group games? Think about how hard it is to keep a game going with two people, and increase that exponentially for each additional person. Not impossible, but insanely hard.

xanaphia said:
Political intrigue. Am I the one person who loves this?

This.

A story with world building and political intrigue, with a partner that contributes as much as I do, is the only craving I've never been able to satisfy ever since I've joined BMR :/

I have had this idea for a defecting assassin/rouge type character and a bystander rp where the bystander helps the defecting rouge and knowing she will killed for helping him should it be found out, he brings her along to save her life like she saved him. Not the easiest to wrap your head around but I feel it if I could find a partner that would stick around it would be a great story.

Given up on it though. Might add it to my request thread though. Just so it is out there.

xanaphia said:
GiaNoir said:

Girl, I feel you so hard on Vincent Valentine. Unf! FF7 was the first series I wrote fanfiction for.

Oh, re: group games? Think about how hard it is to keep a game going with two people, and increase that exponentially for each additional person. Not impossible, but insanely hard.

Then you really know my pain xanaphia!!! *hugs*

sirix said:
I have had this idea for a defecting assassin/rouge type character and a bystander rp where the bystander helps the defecting rouge and knowing she will killed for helping him should it be found out, he brings her along to save her life like she saved him. Not the easiest to wrap your head around but I feel it if I could find a partner that would stick around it would be a great story.

Given up on it though. Might add it to my request thread though. Just so it is out there.

Sirix,
Really surprised you havent found someone for that plot. Sounds like a good read.

A story that actually runs smoothly and follows the plot line.

Ironic said:
A story that actually runs smoothly and follows the plot line.

Has this ever happened, in the history of written word? :p

I don't mind this so much, if it happens because our character had goals and motivations that prevented them go in the direction we intended.

Back
Top Bottom