Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I've been in the mood for something really character driven with a focus on romance. I've been trying to get this shock rocker dating the good girl that everyone loves idea going for close to a week with no real success.

I'd love to write something noir, mob and all. I have a plot you can check in my request threads.
Or something Legend of the Seeker, Darken Rahl and... Cara? OC Mord Sith? Kahlan? Unsure, and I have no plot for that one.
Could easily come up with a plot for Stargate, Sam and Ba'al story though.

A game I've been wanting to run but can't seem to ever get off the ground is a game in a fantasy setting with heavy themes of bondage, slavery and misogyny. The basic idea is that the game is set in a world where, due to recent political shifts, misogyny and abuse of women or outright female slavery is becoming more and more acceptable. One of my favorite versions of this is through immigration of monsters: essentially, rather than continuing to fight against the forces of darkness, the noble races decide to make peace with them, hoping that it will spare them further bloodshed. It does, but now they don't really have an excuse to keep orcs or gnolls or worse out of their cities anymore. This leads to the formation of monster ghettos, where the town guard is afraid to tread and the monsters are continuing to push the limits of what they can get away with. Over time, this would lead to cultural shifts as more monsters move in once they learn that the humans aren't going to push back. Of course, the result of this is women being harassed, raped and eventually enslaved by the monsters. Worse, the regular men start to adopt some of these practices as well, since the crown obviously isn't going to enforce laws the same way they once were.

Another version of this would be for a princess or noblewoman to be married off to a noble or king who enforces heinous laws on his women, similar to how the monsters above treat them. It would be a balancing act between trying to retain her dignity while staying on his good side, because the punishments for disobeying her husband are strict and degrading. She needs to ensure that the marriage goes well, but she would rather be married to anyone else. This would also work for a queen visiting a foreign kingdom with such practices and having to abide by them while in these lands. Rather than the usual cordial diplomacy she's used to, she needs to grovel and humiliate herself to make any sort of progress in negotiations.

I keep running into the usual two issues with these premises: I don't click too well with the partner because this kind of game would work best with someone with few to no limits, or they just vanish after a while. I mean, I get it. There aren't many people who'd be into this kind of thing, but it'd be nice to find someone with no limits and a lot of passion for the game. A pervert can dream, anyways

Really craving a RP involving an Alien girl who should be a couple with a Scientist (Boss) but an Assistant Scientist (Futa) had secretly grown to like the Alien as more than just a subject too, thus trying to find an opportunity to share that feeling when the Boss isn't around.

That or any kind of just Human pairings that have a cheating moment in them. Would also like it to become quite story driven too.

Really craving an RP about Banjo-Kazooie after seeing a certain image.

1521273216.sssonic2_banjo_kazooie.png

a RP based on this. Either one on one or even group, some canon characters, some new guys... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Heist
https://www.netflix.com/title/80192098

Oh this one with an Oni girl who was trapped in a statue for a few centuries or so, and this guy who has some kind of a secret, and her creator, who is what I originally thought Loki was, but is not the evil norse god.

the oni girl is super dominant and fiesty, and only her creator Loki has any power over her, but the human is stuck with her.

I got too cemented in her personality to ask people to play her.

Got a couple this time.....

Gender swap RPs. This one I can understand, as taking an established male character and making him female is something of a niche desire, but it's something I'd REALLY like to do. Almost got my fem Cloud x Corneo going fairly recently, but the guy wanted preggers sex in it and I didn't. So, it never got started.

Resident Evil RPs not based on the games. Sure, the games are far more popular than the movies, cg and live action, but Alice, business suit Ada and airplane Claire need some luving too. I'd LOVE to do something with Claire based on Damnation.

CutePhoenix said:
Got a couple this time.....

Gender swap RPs. This one I can understand, as taking an established male character and making him female is something of a niche desire, but it's something I'd REALLY like to do. Almost got my fem Cloud x Corneo going fairly recently, but the guy wanted preggers sex in it and I didn't. So, it never got started.

Yeah, I've got a similar interest, so I know how hard it can be to find anything related to that fetish.

Some gothic "descent into madness" plot with an unhealthy dose of decadence. Very 19th century, with psychosexual horror elements. Maybe a murderous widow who wants to live a life of comfort with her deceased husband's fortune and her younger lover, but the ghosts of her past (or perhaps her guilt) get in the way.

xanaphia said:
Some gothic "descent into madness" plot with an unhealthy dose of decadence. Very 19th century, with psychosexual horror elements. Maybe a murderous widow who wants to live a life of comfort with her deceased husband's fortune and her younger lover, but the ghosts of her past (or perhaps her guilt) get in the way.

UNNNNGGGGH

that sounds wonderful.

A mistress/slave like pairing plot starter i changed up a bit after seeing some one elses plot. My partner would play a female that has discovered that after being a sub for most of her sexual life is really a dom. My character would be her first sub as she starts to explore this new side of herself.

Like i said, it's a plot starter, not a complete idea,

I've been wanting to do an RP with one of my OCs, though he isn't exactly most people's cup of tea. Which is a shame. I had two scenarios in mind. One could be modern where he is a creature who is thought to be some sort of myth. Cryptozoology level of myth. Nothing more than a figment of imagination like Bigfoot, Nessy, Chupacabra and the Jabberwock. One 'crypto hunter' is firm in her belief that the creature exists and has been attempting to track it. When she finally does...

Otherwise he fits proper in fantasy settings. A monster slayer hired to try to kill him due to him encroaching on the land of farmers and trying to eat the livestock. Scholar/Apothecary studying wildlife/plant life and stumbles upon the creature. So on.

He himself is a plant and oni/ogre type of hybrid creature with some unconventional traits. Been working quite regularly on the biology of his species. Been a lot of fun, actually. Alas it sucks I've yet to be able to use him in an RP.

Gothic-horror wild west. Read a comic book of similar mix awhile ago and loved the possibilities.

Caecus said:
Gothic-horror wild west. Read a comic book of similar mix awhile ago and loved the possibilities.

Was it Pretty Deadly? I heard about it in a book podcast I listen to, and wanted to pick it up myself.

xanaphia said:
Was it Pretty Deadly? I heard about it in a book podcast I listen to, and wanted to pick it up myself.

Oh, it's actually Silent Hill - Past Life (absolutely beautiful art), checking Pretty Deadly now.

Also in topic, I've been thinking about time travels.

Another general idea is I've been wanting to play a trap version of Jubilee. Paired either with another canon male or female member of the X-Men or an OC. :p

Well simply put, I have simple tastes.

What I have been craving is:
YC - older sister/experienced woman, showing MC-the super innocent younger brother/guy what sex is.
The pairing and setting dont really matter as long as the female has a caring/loving personality towards actually "helping" him.

Anymore something simple is hard to find....

Clarkcesssssst. Super slow burn, emotional, guilt-ridden "we shouldn't be doing this but nothing's felt this right in my whole life" Clarkcest. I could go on for days about the kind of vibe I'm going for (or just copy some conversations over I've had with someone who Gets It but doesn't roleplay lol). Both of them struggling after the fall of the dam, finding solace in having each other back, working together to overcome the strain that the world they live in has caused...

Not only is finding someone who loves Fear The Walking Dead pretty hard, but on top of that it would be near impossible to find someone who would treat a sibling relationship with the same kind of nuance and tenderness and guilt and so much that I'd want to see from it. Especially on here where incest is just a taboo to get off on instead of an intricate, delicate web of emotions both between the pair and those around them.

I'm definitely picky though and wouldn't write it with someone I don't mesh with 100 percent, which just makes it harder to find lol.

Coincidentally, I've recently become interested in something quite similar. My idea involved Alicia x Madison. It's a good bit smuttier than yours, but would also have a gradual, sexually charged, highly erotic build up. There'd certainly be a fair bit of guilt and shame afterwards, but the pull between them is too much for either to deny or resist for long.

Back
Top Bottom