Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blindman: "Get off my lawn!"

Introductions are in lets see where things go. See who says Hi, and what happens, "See where the tide takes us". Not a lot for a first in journal entry but just got an idea that will help more and more over time.

Dear Donny (pc character):
"May the wind always be at your aft and the sun upon your brow"
Right now your but a glimmer in my eye, lets see what you will become. Best of wish's in hopes that your life be long and your journey laughable when you look back.

Should Donny be Female or Male?

(open for comments)

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Seeing as how the name is Donny, it should be a he, a male.[/size]

I suppose, Donny as a name (for me) is right there on the line of tomboy and that's kinda what has me in a bind. Thank you for your input.

Okay so no tide, spent a whole day waiting, no worries it was expected. Tis the fun of low expectations and high hopes. Soo lets see if a water droplet in the ocean will get my tides moving.

~~~​
Dear Donny,

Congrats your a chick, in more than one sense of the word. Yes yes, I know Donny chick is a less popular word for female. Yes, a small flightless baby bird if you want to be soo, mean about it. However female sounds sterile, small cute baby bird that’s flightless. Right now that is really good description of what you are at this time. With time I am sure you will become something else. Though I really don’t see your gender changing in the immediate future, and if it does I hope it hilarious.

~~~​

ITS A GIRL, YAY! And oh shit, nice idea but how to do this... That changes phycial peramaters but not much else? Given I wont be smooching with this character with anyone, History, ah.... Gotta work on Donnys history. Which happens to bring up some basic stuff:

History

• Name: Donny Sophie Uw'lux
  • Family: (May get into extended famialy later down the line of a story, no slots)
  • Parents: Vinny & Toresa Uw'lux (SPC/Blindman only for the time being)
  • Brother(s): (1 slot, at-least 2 years of rp'ing together)
  • Sister(s): (1 slot, at-least 2 years of rp'ing together)
  • Job: Sculpture (Stone and Marble)
  • Training: Mason of Arts
  • Background: In the Nation of Chiida. Under the current rule of Jeroeweth Crown Seats. These presiding individuals with new discovery of name: Ybieri, Lucille, Cirillo, held to crown and seat. Galibeth Wetlands resides in this territory. Donny Uw'lux born under what is stable or stabilized, no remarkable claim to land nor titled to/of birth. Mother and Father both considered lower than common, but free. However, what is not commonly known that the mother is a Knight of Echo March. Echo March is neutral and maintains outside of all kingdoms and all kingdoms have oversight. These Knights are known to choose lesser lives for themselves and families, while at the same time helping many. Echo March is unilaterally military trained by all kingdoms. Not much is known about the Father profession, other than being a respected traveller. Donny stayed near her father most of the time. Amongst her travels as a child her reputation as an artisan, eventually entered for an event for potential apprenticeship. Winning both the event and the apprenticeship began her studies during her mid-teen years. Often during Donny earlist professional years made many mistakes in her own eyes, sometimes revered as masterpiece works. However, Donny chose to return to study as an apprentice once again from her mentor. Leaving her mentor she took a small memento a chisel hammer, without permission, it is still in her possession to this day.

~~~​
Don't know what Donny means still, but I know what Sophie refers too, and when I made up Uw'lux I was surprised and okay with it. So apparently Uw refers to Underwrite, Lux refers to Light or measurement of lumen in square meter (short definition). Soo give me a sec to see if i can find out the etymology of Donny. Welp, the etymology of Donny isnt really worth knowing not a lot to it, refers to a cultures perception of the king of the underworld, don’t know how accurate that is, don’t care.

Okay yes, Family has some slots but I don't want Joe/Jane smoe having a spot and I want to trust the person first. Its not something that can be applied for. If you are a Sculpture or Mason, I am sorry, I really don't know a lot about ether, defiantly not enough for you to avoid rolling your eyes or die laughing.

Not rp ready as the breath of life still has to be put into her, thats gunna be some work guess we will see in time.

Okay, I suppose any rp I take place in from now on is pre-alpha.

(open to comments)

Okay, got to admit, I kinda cheated on the background, I didnt steal anything but used some tools as a guide not as a rule:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/characterBackground/backgroundGenerator.html

http://www.print-and-play.com/extra/dice-roll-simulator.html

http://www.namegenerator.biz/scene-name-generator.php

Only re-rolled if it didn't make sense to me.

Dear Donny,

Welp, your alive, and I am a problem solver not necessary a creative. Good news though, when I can I will get a picture befitting you (though Google is making it more of a if, even for ballpark'ed looks). No, you don’t want me to draw you because image in my head and my capability are 'very' different. Stick figures even come out horrifically disfigured.

Good news, if all goes well, you will get to come out and play. Also got a pm, yippee. Annnd Fail... lol.

Okay so, the person was looking for smut, rather different than what I am interested in (keep it R and under, Not NR18).

Dear Donny

Sorry it has been a couple of days. I have been mulling over the idea of you having an fantasy ability or just leave you as is, however, the ability has some interesting side effects. One such side effect is being able to be apart of more than one storyline and it would remain cannon if I timed it just right. Who knows right now.

Dear Donny,

Welp, I have made up my mind. You are getting the ability, Dimension/Planes Traveller. This comes with a side effect; Many abilities must be activated/used however, yours must be deactivated to prevent travel. Have fun, with that Donny. Guess that makes you a "runner not a fighter", ahh-hahahaaa. Okay okay, I wont poke fun. Don't worry about time dilatation Donny its almost if not instantaneous, but coming back the original point is unlikely. Yes, I made the ability worse in some ways, tis balance. Quit your incessant passive fourth wall breach crying, I could make your comments unknown and continue to ignore your rude comments. No, Combat is not something I personally am good at, and don’t want to be good at, tuff cookie. Shut it.

Back
Top Bottom