Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP (interest check)

frightorflight

Supernova
latest

Current recruits: 2
Number of player character: 3
Considering: 0
Slots remaining: 2

So I've seen a few one on one and group Naruto RP's go around and I decided to do my own. If I get enough interest I will make a character thread and a discussion thread but this is just the interest check. This is the RP.

So to start out this RP will be based on the plot of the Chunin Exam arc. How much liberty I take will depend on you guys, girls, bots, and others and who your character are and whether they are testing, sensei, examiners, etc. The RP will continue to go on even after we get through the exams so keep that in mind when planning your character. You can play an original or cannon character, including younger version of older character like Kekashi, Jiraiya, or Konohamaru if you want, or genderbents, or whatever you feel like. The only no go's I'm going to make are Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and the other characters character with demons inside them just because I really want this RP to be it's own thing. That being said your character can be the prison for a tailed beast if you want since we won't have those characters in here, which means if you want to do a psudo-cannon OC version of a character in the show, like Ino with the Nine Tailed fox in her from a hidden snow village you made up for example, than go for it but I do reserve the right to approve character, this is just to prevent people form being too OP right from the start though and I won't be a hard judge.

Although in the show they were all kids I know I'm going to boost it up and we will be playing characters who are in adult ranges and sixteen or seventeen on the low side and let's say twenty at average just because it gives us more options as players.

Note: I know Sasuke dose not have a tailed beast but I'm cutting him out anyway unless you can make a really good case for him, or for any of the tailed beast characters their off limits. though variations of them I might be more open to.

Although are characters are starting out as less than Chunin they can't be too powerful in the beginning but since this will be ongoing your characters can grow and become more powerful so keep that in mind.

I will be GM and I might have a character in it to if you guys don't have a problem with that and because of that I will clearly set out the rules by which I'm GMing if I do so that way if I start to favor my character you guys can call me out on it and I can correct myself.

If there are any questions, suggestions, complaints, or advice please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

GMing Rules

1 reasonable: If something happened and it might seem like I did it only because I read your post and knew what you were thinking. Or if I called you out on something and made you change it. Think if it's reasonable. There is a point when things just will happen unless you really force them not too. Rarely I may do this for overall plot points but not in a detrimental or annoying way. You can tell when that should have happened but if your reasons for why you did something or are why I did are legitimate and it doesn't take much for me to see that happening than that's fine. I know this is anime we are talking so her is an example. Someone used a shadow clone to hold you down and stabbed you with a kunai. You were caught completely off guard they just got you. Don't just say "substitution jutsu" and slide out of it (this applies to me too) everyone is going to take hits, it doesn't mean your dead. Now let's system our guy jumped in and he was like fifty feat app way when you first saw him. Then if you say "substitution jutsu" That's fine because you had time to react and do that. It's reasonable and believable.

2 post time: You will have one week to post after my reply to everyone goes up, after that things will move on and we will work you back in when you do reply.

3 referee in player battles: In player on player battles I know everyone wants to win, so I will be deciding those and I might PM you to tell you, hey you can't just do that, you took that hit, or something just to keep things from getting out of hand and feelings hurt. If you're playing against my character or an NPC ref to rule 1. Or If it's just a character that is obviously stronger then you you will have to role with it. You will not win ever battle and that's because you're characters aren't even chunin yet. They still have to grow.

RE: Naruto RP

OK question.
You have mentioned younger versions of the adults shown in the show. How much younger do you want them to be? I mean like there limit. Like Kakashi and Itatchi graduated young from the academy, and the first time around all of the rookies were 12 during there first exam.

winx said:
OK question.
You have mentioned younger versions of the adults shown in the show. How much younger do you want them to be? I mean like there limit. Like Kakashi and Itatchi graduated young from the academy, and the first time around all of the rookies were 12 during there first exam.

Well we're starting around the Chunin exams so for young graduates probably no younger than ten. Keeping it in that range of ten at the lowest, twelve or thirteen at average and say fifteen or sixteen at the high side would probably be best.

Well I think Neji's team is a year older than the rookie teams what entered from Guy saying he held them back a year so it fits teams like them. Fifteen sixteen I think suits the ones who have repeated the exam. So I think it fits. :)

winx said:
Well I think Neji's team is a year older than the rookie teams what entered from Guy saying he held them back a year so it fits teams like them. Fifteen sixteen I think suits the ones who have repeated the exam. So I think it fits. :)

Great, if you're interested in playing I can't wait to see what you come up with.

what does tentative mean?
I have never come across that word befoure.

It means undecided in this case.

Well I'm going to wait two or three days to see who gets interested and you're free to drop out if we get started of course. So you have time to make up your mind.

One of my major concern that prevent me from joining fully is that you said Characters need to be 10 which I can't do. I can't play my characters any younger then 18 because I'm in my 20's myself I don't have the same mindset as I did when I was younger.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
One of my major concern that prevent me from joining fully is that you said Characters need to be 10 which I can't do. I can't play my characters any younger then 18 because I'm in my 20's myself I don't have the same mindset as I did when I was younger.

Well if you want to play a sensei or an older character that is fine. Or just an older student. In fact I think I'll just boost everyone up to adult ages for this because I understand where your coming from and kind of agree.

Yea, make your character whatever age you want but lets just say that in our Naruto universe the average age for the exams is twenty. That feels a little more plausible (Yes I know I am talking about anime) anyway.

I don't know if it's the way I was looking at the animie but when the rookie teams walked into the room to me the rest of the teams looked much older then them. Quite a few looked like adults.

winx said:
I don't know if it's the way I was looking at the animie but when the rookie teams walked into the room to me the rest of the teams looked much older then them. Quite a few looked like adults.

I think they were but I'm just going to say the mean testing age is 20.

they were propyl around that age. But got beat by a bunch of kids. especially in the rookies and Gara's case as they were all 12.

Viktoff Samson said:
I'm still mixed.

There were totally much older ninjas at the chunin exam.

That's why I don't really have an age block. Play an eighty year old man if you want. though I would say we should keep it in the early teens at the youngest. Still it's your choice so it's nice if you join if not, happy holidays

I am guessing on average the rookies are not normally entering the exam within there first year from graduating as all 3 of the teams were sneered at my the older ninja. Like to say your going to fail. The joke was on them as shikiaru was the only one who passed.

Back
Top Bottom