Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avalon (afternight x hat-tori)

AfterNight

Moon
"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!"

It wasn't so much that Danny's car had broken down. It was a twelve-year-old Toyota his mom had given him when she'd bought her new one; he expected it to break down from time to time. But when he'd just spent most of his disposable income on fixing it up precisely so he could rely on it to get him and his stuff to college, it felt less like bad luck and more like some kind of deliberate plot on the universe's part to keep him from ever actually getting his damned diploma!

And the snow didn't help. So much for weather reports and 'cold and clear.' It was cold, that much was true enough, but a storm had practically come up out of nowhere. Truthfully he would probably have had to pull over before much longer even if his engine hadn't stalled, but he'd been hoping to find a cheap motel or something before that.

Oh well. Nothing for it now; he'd have to hike back to the rest area he'd passed a few miles back and hope they'd take some pity on a bedraggled traveller. He hauled his backpack out of the trunk and extracted two sweaters, which he pulled on underneath his winter coat, leaving him almost feeling warm despite the chill, and traded his sneakers for a pair of battered old hiking boots that were the closest thing he had to snowboots, along with a few pairs of extra socks. Then he sealed up the backpack and tightened the straps... no sense in leaving it here; who knew how long it would take before his car was functional again? He left his mobile number on a piece of paper on the dash, on the off chance that whoever found the car once the snow melted decided to call rather than just take it apart for parts, and trudged off into the snow.

One nice thing about highways, at least: he didn't have to pay much attention to where he was going. It wasn't like he was going to lose the trail. At least, that's what he thought! But before too long the ground dropped out under him and he was falling into a hole that seemed to go on way too long...

It was indeed a bit of a fall, but there was no wind, no sensation of movement once he passed the asphalt. Sure, things were moving by, and FAST, but... there wasn't any G-forces.And at the bottom, a steadily growing white light. But not quickly growing - it was a fair ways off.
"Summoned, huh." something said, just out of sight. Like a million voices all speaking quietly, in perfect sync. "Well, this will cause an uproar." each time he turned to look, the voice moved. "Ah-ah. No peeky at the god-y. Listen close: I am Coyote, God of Mischief and Memory and Magic. Some Magic. ...Most of it. Point is, I only have a few moments with you, so uh..." he looked around frantically. "Screw it. I'll just make all your current not-clothing stuff magical. We'll see in what way when you get there! Listen, this part's important! Law cheated! He didn't follow the ru-"

-Slightly earlier-

"Oh my god, did it work?" she looked up at the ceiling, where the pentagram was constructed. Directly under it was everything soft in the room - pillows, comforters, blankets, mattress, clothes, lingerie. It was a stone floor, and this was a summoning via Coyote. Certain conventions had to be upheld. She ran about the room, trying her best to make sure they weren't interrupted. Sure, this cottage was out in the middle of the plains, far from roads or anyone. But risks were risks, and the twilight was nearing an end. Coyote's time.

And then Danny landed, on his back, into a rather pink, purple, and occasionally, daringly red pile. It was soft. The room was bare of decor, save a strange pattern on the ceiling he'd come out of. His wrists burned, but only briefly. When he looked at them, they were surrounded by almost tribal-style tattoos, all sweeping, pointy patterns in black.

"It worked! Haha! It worked! I summoned an Outsider!" the thing that greeted him was a bright, pure white color with steely grey eyes, and... a... wolf-like face. Otherwise humanoid, though the hands were a little weird, all covered in fur as well. She wore a lot of robes, all over one another, a slapdash pile to obscure her figure (It worked). On the bridge of her nose, a pair of glasses, almost coke-bottle-esque, which magnified her brilliant eyes to him. "YES! Oh, uh, for now, don't try to get out of the magic circle, or it will hurt a lot. I'll, uh, get you something... uh, to eat? Or drink. Or both! Yes, both!" and with that, leaving him no room for questions, the girl shot off like an arrow downstairs.

It seemed like he ought to be yelling his damnfool head off. He had, for a while, he was pretty sure... but then he'd stopped. It didn't seem to be helping anything.

It took a while before Danny realized that, while he was unquestionably falling, he wasn't actually landing. It was less like falling into an unexpected sinkhole and more like being in a really fast elevator, or perhaps a roller coaster. Except it wasn't very much like either of those things.

And when the choir started talking to him, he decided what this was actually like was doing too many shrooms. Except he hadn't been, not for a while. At least he was pretty sure he hadn't been. Of course, given that he appeared to be falling down an infinite rabbit hole while engaged in one-sided conversation with Coyote about Law not following the rules -- which seemed like an odd thing for a trickster spirit to be complaining about -- his memories probably weren't entirely reliable.

And then he landed in a pile of blankets and such, which might almost have been comfortable had he not been wearing an overstuffed backpack at the time. "Ow," he muttered, staring at the decorative stone ceiling. And then he was being enthused over by a... werewolf?... for a moment before being left alone, with promises of food and drink.

His working theory, he decided, was that he'd been hit by a car on the road, or maybe just overcome by the snowstorm, and was now lying delirious in a snowbank. Or maybe he'd had a stroke or something. Regardless, he was clearly hallucinating. A robed humanoid Akita was no weirder than a giant caterpillar with a hookah, was it?

He wasn't sure how to rate delusions.

In any event, he wasn't cold anymore... was that a bad sign? He'd read somewhere that when you stopped feeling the cold that meant circulation had shut down, or something... though he wasn't sure that applied in a situation like this.

He wasn't sure "a situation like this" was actually a legitimate category.

His wrists hurt initially, like a friction burn or something, but by the time he removed his gloves they didn't hurt anymore... and had weird markings on them. He wondered where they'd come from, and how far up his body they went. When he'd removed the outermost few layers -- which actually left him feeling warmer, since his coat was by far the coldest thing in this room -- he rolled the sleeves of his innermost sweater, a thin tight black ribbed garment he ordinarily valued more for stylishness than warmth, revealing markings up to his elbows.

They looked pretty cool, actually.

He sat up, undid his boots, pulled off his cold and sodden socks, stood barefoot in the blanket-pile, wriggled his toes. He might be bleeding out or freezing solid in a ditch somewhere, but at least he felt comfortable.

"Back, back, back." the robed creature fumbled about with some simple sandwiches on a tray, then smiled. "Aaaah, it actually worked! Okay, let's, uhm. Go over the basics, then!" the hound stated, nodding. "My, uhm. My name is Brightfur." he said, "Full name Brightfur Silverclaw. And I'm your new master! Th-that is, since I summoned you, I command you absolutely. When I speak in this tone," and woah, that was an...interesting feeling for the young man. Like a finger along his spine, a massage along his mind. It wasn't bad, actually, sort of pleasant, "You'll do as I say to the best of your ability and interpretation." he nodded, yes, this was how things were. "We'll begin with some simple phrases, mostly for your safety. First of all, you will be compelled to remain with me as best you can." he said, getting out a ladder, clambering up to the roof and rubbing out the pentagram.

"There. Now you can leave the area of the pentagram." he stated, pushing the food across. "Have something to eat. Need to keep your strength up, okay?"

Danny hadn't really expected things to start making sense when the werewolf came back, so he wasn't at all disappointed.

"Brightfur," he echoed dully. "Well, that's... accurate." He glanced at the creature's hands curiously, wondering if they were in fact silver, then shrugged. "I guess truth in advertising only goes so far." Then Brightfur started explaining about commanding him, summoning him, etc., which he initially ignored... until he found himself following the hound up the ladder, for no good reason. Well, other than he had to stay with Brightfur, because he'd... commanded him to.

So... OK. That was how it was, then. He was pretty sure he'd have been freaking out about it if this had actually been happening, but, well, you're sort of supposed to go along with hallucinations.

Aren't you?

He took one of the sandwiches as instructed. He wasn't sure if he was compelled to or not... he was pretty sure he wasn't, there hadn't been that, that rush the way there'd been with the instruction to stay with Brightfur. But he was hungry. And while hallucinatory sandwiches might not satisfy hunger, they still smelled good. Meaty. Which suggested that they might taste good too. He didn't ask what was in them; he didn't want to know. Given his imagination, it would probably turn out to be Alpo or something.

"So, OK," he started, his mouth full, then gulped and swallowed before continuing: "OK. You're a... werewolf? And you, summoned me. Somehow. Which got me out of hiking through a blizzard, which I suppose I would thank you for, if you were real. And you... give orders." He couldn't bring himself to say "master."

It was actually pretty simple, when he put it that way. But only because there was so little that it explained.

"Why? Aren't there enough slaves already?"

"Ah, well... It's sort of a necessity." Brightfur explained. His fur was indeed a slightly dark silvery color, almost like polished iron. The sandwiches were almost more meat than bread, but they were delicious nonetheless. "You see, uh..." he scratched behind his own ear, thoughtful. "Imagine the world as a sort of system." he said, "One with many rules and laws. Those within the system are subject to it, of course, as part of being alive. Like how magic affects the soul and not the body, and therefore can only be resisted by those with strong wills. You don't exist in our system. Ergo, your soul is different. It can't be targeted by magic, so it won't really work on you." he sighed.

"This is really only the first part of your abilities as what we call an Outsider. Someone from another place, another world. You are dangerous just because you're not from here, so you must be bound to the will of someone in the system. Me." he smiled, toothily. "As for my race, well, I am a particularily intellectually blessed Canid." he said, "The rest of us, well, we're strong, but we are blessed by Coyote with limited memory. I am... an exception to this." he sighed. "And thus it falls on me to try and help the others. Even if they don't approve of me summoning you at all."

His eyes shimmered as he looked up at the human, rubbing his chin.
"Your second mandate, then, is Protect me." he said, "Your second, then, is Protect yourself, unless doing so would violate another order." he sighed, "Good! That's that, then. Your basic set of rules is now set." he sat down beside Danny, looking up at him thoughtfully, tail swishing back and forth. "When night comes, in a few hours, we're going to sneak out of here." he said gently. "I have everything packed."

"My... soul. OK, then."

Danny didn't really understand much of anything Brightfur had just said, though he was kind of used to that; half the time he didn't know what his lecturers were talking about, either. Magic? Souls? Canids? Systems? Outsiders? He didn't exist? The reference to Coyote jumped out at him, though. The same Coyote who'd given him that confusing little speech about law cheating while he was falling down an endless sinkhole. He didn't know what any of it meant, but he could at least recognize the same gibberish when it comes along the second time.

But he mostly forgot about that when the wolfboy started in with the Voice again. 'Protect me,' he said, and Danny shivered... and shivered again as another command followed. It was the first one he really thought about, though... he'd been thinking idly about whether he could overpower wolfboy, and frankly had figured probably not, but after the demonstration he'd already gotten with the ladder he was going to be awfully careful before he even tried testing those limits.

In the meantime... "Sneaking out? Wait, I'm... sneaking out to where?"

"We're going to have to head to an associate's of mine." he said, rising and brushing himself off. "I'm uh..." he frowned. "I think the protection mandates are good enough, we don't need to be so close." he said with a smile. "However, I'd like you to change into something less, ah, otherworldly." he dug through a closet, pulling out a big robe, a wide hat, and some simple, unremarkable grey pants and shirt. "You must be incredibly confused, even so. Outsiders generally are for some time. So, uhm..."

He handed the clothes over. "Change into these." he said, then turned around. "There is more than one universe." he said, "Many, many, many universes exist, all layered alongside and within one another, like, like soap bubbles. Each one exists seperate but parallel to many others, and it's impossible to chart with any accuracy where they all exist beside one another. Suffice to say, your world is close to mine." he went about the place, packing books into a bag. "In this universe, there are gods and magic, multiple humanoid species with higher intellects, and so on. But here's the basic gist of it: Humans are conquering the other races. They have a mandate from their God, Old Man Law, to do so."

"Here's your bag," he went on, holding out a large travel pack to the young man. It already had food, water canteens, and some other clothes inside, and room for more. "We, that is me, you, and some other demihumans, are going to stop this madness. First we will head north. Any questions?" he asked, turning to face him at last.

'we don't need to be so close'

That was a command; Danny could both hear and feel it. He was starting to get used to the feeling... it was actually kind of a turn-on, if he was going to be honest, though damned if he'd let the wolfboy know that. On the other hand, it wasn't strictly speaking a command to step back, just saying he didn't have to stay close. An anti-command, of sorts, counteracting the earlier command. Which maybe meant he could run away now? Assuming he had any idea where to run to, or even where he was.

Well, it was an option he'd keep in mind.

In the meantime, he was getting both local garb and yet another lecture, this time about the multiverse. Danny was enough of a science fiction fan to get the jist of that pretty readily. And the idea of humans conquering the rest of the world wasn't especially new, either. "Yeah, we kind of did that back home a lot too," he admitted, "even without Old Man Law. Who cheats," he added, remembering his earlier bizarre conversation about law, which he realized now was a proper noun, rather than an abstract concept... or, well, maybe a little of both. Brightfur had called it a God, after all. Then again Coyote had said the same thing about himself.

Danny wasn't sure what a god was, really, so that didn't tell him much.

He stripped off his remaining clothes while they talked, stuffing them into his own backpack as he did so. It felt a little weird being naked in the presence of a humanoid wolf wearing multiple layers of clothing, but when you got right down to it no weirder than anything else that had happened today. He dressed in the clothes he'd been given, transferred his wallet and phone into the pockets of the robe entirely out of habit, and after a bit of thought stuffed the travel pack he'd been given into his old backpack. It didn't seem like it could possibly fit, at first, but somehow it did. He grabbed a pair of dry socks from his own pack while he was at it, and pulled his hiking boots back on, since his garb didn't seem to extend to footwear.

Or underwear, for that matter, but the pants were comfortable enough that he didn't really pay attention.

"Um. Yeah," he asked when invited. "What do you mean, stop the madness? What, a handful of us are going to end war? We gotta sing loud for that," he misquoted, humming a bar of Alice's Restaurant. "And what do you need me for?"

"Well, this war." the wolf supplied, thoughtful, peering when he'd been told that Law cheated. "Speaking simply, an Outsider is... Well, outside of many systems of this world. You're a spanner in the works. An outlier. So you'll be capable of things that are, strictly speaking, not possible." he said with a gentle smile.

Packing was soon done, and the wolf looked at the human with his head cocked to one side. "Alright, stay with me." he said, "Trust me, you don't want people thinking you're a normal human, really." he said, as he lead the human outside of the small town. And it really was rather small. Maybe five or six huts, a big building for storage, and another, probably some gathering area. Oddly, they didn't see any other Canid about. Finally, they emerged onto a long road.

"It's around here, somewhere... I had everything prepared." he grumbled, "Aha! There you are, Kaj." he slipped around some large stones, and returned leading a large horse - and a cart, which he tossed his bags up onto. He sat in the front, and relaxed. "There. Now it's much safer."

The night air was fairly warm, not chilly at all. It enveloped Danny comfortably as they got onto the cart and the wolf got the horse going. "...So." he said, once they got going, "I, uh..." he scratched the corner of the base of one of his pointed ears. "I'm curious. About you."

Hypothermia-induced delerium or not, Danny was deciding he enjoyed this weird little world he'd found himself in. He wondered if a hallucination just went on indefinitely if you died in the middle of it. "I'm not even sure what counts as 'not possible' in a hallucination," he replied with a lopsided smile, "but that sounds pretty good to me. It would sound better with a beer," he continued, staring at his empty hand with a frown of concentration, which morphed into a frown of disappointment as his hand stayed stubbornly empty. He shrugged and finished dressing, swung his backpack -- which seemed surprisingly light for how thoroughly he'd overstuffed it -- onto his shoulders, and followed Brightfur out into the streets.

He'd been expecting a more-or-less modern city, so the small collection of huts startled him... it looked more like a staged set than an actual town, especially how empty it was. But, well, it was what it was. "Nobody's mistaken me for a normal human since I was eight," he replied cheerfully, but nevertheless stuck close to Brightfur. To be honest, the wolfboy's presence was reassuring, even comforting. He was startled by the horse and cart, and regarded the former solemnly for a moment before climbing up into the latter. "So, the horse is just a horse, then? Not, like, a ninja or an alchemist or something?" There seemed something weird about humanoid animals domesticating nonhumanoid animals, which was funny when he thought about it, since that was precisely the situation he was accustomed to... just, a different kind of humanoid animal.

"You're a magic-using wolfboy on a mythic quest to end a war and you're curious about me?", he replied incredulously. "Geez. I dunno. Not much to say about me, really. College senior, polisci major. Youngest of three boys. Ultimate Frisbee player. Recently single after dumping my boyfriend's cheating ass. Currently hallucinating like gangbusters after getting trapped in a freak snowstorm. Um... what do you wanna know?"

"First of all:" the wolf leaned closer. He smelled slightly of spices, cinnamon and pepper. "You're not hallucinating. You've been displaced." bright, bright eyes looked up into his, magnified. "Secondly... A student, of... Politics? That may be very useful." he went on, then, "Interested in other men." he added, more quietly. "I am not... considered attractive by other Canids." he admitted, "For us, well, big, brawny males are expected. Willowy and small, that is the province of ladies." his tail swished, and he was thoughtful. He gave this some thought, then made some internal decision, scooting closer.

"Are you still cold?" he asked, "I, uhm... I can make you warm." he offered, "A-after all, I'm, uh, covered in fur." he said, nervously. He might remind Danny of a college freshman, fearfully experimenting, adorably eager anyway.

Well, of course he would say that, he was part of the hallucination! But Danny had to admit, the wolf certainly seemed real.

And... yeah, warm. And his fur was soft and smooth, not quite plush but still nice to stroke, which he did without quite noticing when Brightfur scooted up next to him. "You are, yeah," he agreed. "Covered in fur, I mean. And, um, warm. And willowy. You're not that small, though. And, um..." was his summoner hitting on him?

Maybe. It sure seemed that way. And... well, if Danny got past the whole nonhuman thing, he had to admit he wasn't unattractive. And, well, if he was hallucinating anyway, why not have some fun with it? On the other hand, he wasn't really feeling especially sexy, given the weirdness of the last half-hour.

"Um... thanks," he said, allowing the wolfboy to cuddle up against him, tentatively putting an arm around his shoulder. "I am kind of cold. And, um, wet."

The wolf snuggled close, warm and soft, his rather fluffy tail wagging and shifting some of the robes he wore. It wasn't a bad feeling - the warmth of the wolf, the quiet of the night, the starry, beautiful sky. Rolling hills seemed to stretch forever, lit by moonlight. The wolf looked up at him, deep in thought. "There's bedding in the back." he said, gently pulling the horses to the side of the path after a time.
Hmmm... THis was somewhat unethical. But it was... well, the commands were interpreted by the one who heard them, after all. So... If he ade it vague, then... Would it be so bad? Right. Right! He just had to make it vague enough, and if his summon suddenly decided all on his own, could he be held at fault?
"So I was thinking we should sleep togther tonight." he said, nuzzling closer.

"There's bedding in the back."

Yeah, the wolf was definitely hitting on him. Which... well, he was a wolf, after all! But Danny wasn't at all sure how he felt about it. On the one hand... well, Brightfur was cuddly, and his fur felt smooth and soft, and his muscles were warm and hard underneath it, and he smelled good, and it really had been a while. On the other hand... well, Jesus, it was a fucking anthropomorphic magic-using wolf, that just wasn't a thing people did!

Was it?

No! Dammit!

Right, but wasn't it, though? He was still trying to work that out when his summoner took the decision out of his hands with that Voice, and Danny was suddenly hard as a rock. "OK," he agreed, not that he exactly had much of a choice... the possibility that he might have meant it platonically honestly never even crossed his mind.

So did that mean he was a sex slave now, as well as a war-thrall or whatever the hell he'd been a minute ago?

And what did it mean that the thought was actually kind of OK maybe a lot turning him on?

"So, um... how do you want me?"

The wolf smiled, somewhat shyly, leading him into the back. It wasn't really a bed as people might use, more like a heap of cushions, soft and warm. Brightfur slipped out of the robes, leaving him in a pair of simple, loose shorts. He was willowy and slender, but covered in that silvery hair. It met his eyes, thoughtful.

He really shouldn't do this to him, he thought, but... He wasn't openly protesting it, either. "Well..." he began, swallowing his fear. "Don't you, uhm, think sleeping in the nude is better?" he asked, nervous. Honestly, he'd never had another male before. Nor a woman, either, but he was certain of this attraction. It was pushing him to do things he'd never considered before. Things that should, if this were another being, leave him riddled with guilt. But right now, and it was fairly clear from the erection pushing his shorts into a tent, he was having some trouble having other thoughts.

It was funny, how bashful Brightfur seemed to be for a wizard -- or, well, a sorceror's apprentice, anyway -- who had summoned a sex-slave from another dimension. He even kept his boxers on... with a hardon clearly visible inside them, which would have eliminated any uncertainty about his intentions had any existed to eliminate.

Then again, Danny supposed the bashfulness made its own kind of sense... maybe the wolf was the fantasy equivalent of the guys he'd gone to high school with who'd fantasized about robot girlfriends and stuff. Which at the same time left him feeling a little bit more kindly towards his pervy captor, and also a great deal dirtier about what was about to happen.

Also, that last command left Danny feeling a little confused. Was Brightfur telling him what to think? If so, mission definitely accomplished; sleeping in the nude was much better. But since Danny had always pretty much thought that, he was pretty sure that wasn't the effect of magic. And honestly, much as he might like to pretend otherwise, he knew perfectly well that Brightfur had meant it as an instruction. But, he realized, he'd left it vague who was supposed to be sleeping in the nude! So with a broad grin Danny snatched the waistband of the wolf's shorts and yanked them down to his ankles.

Which, on some consideration, was perhaps not nearly as clever as he'd thought, as it left him crouched down at eye-level in front of a swollen wolf-cock. Pantsing someone wasn't nearly so rebellious when they were in the process of commanding you to fuck!

He stared at the wolf-cock for a long moment, expecting to be ordered to do something with it, or to it, or... well, something. Which, frankly, was a little terrifying. And exciting, if he was being honest. Which he totally wasn't.

When no such command was forthcoming... at least, not instantly... Danny remembered the remainder of the implicit command, and began removing his own clothes. It was a more complicated arrangement than Brightfur's, it seemed, and Danny went about it the same way he might play strip poker, preserving his modesty for as long as he could. So his boots came off first, then his socks, then his jacket and his shirt. Then his pants dropped to the floor, leaving him wearing nothing but a pair of red cotton jockey shorts... all of which, reluctant as he was to admit it, had left the outline of his more-than-half-erect cock clearly visible through the thin fabric.

And a moment later left much more than the outline visible, as his shorts joined his pants on the ground.

He felt strangely on display, as though he was a model or something. Which he totally wasn't. Not that he was bad to look at... Ultimate didn't give him washboard abs or anything, but it kept him fit and lean and decently muscled. And apparently the tattoos didn't extend much past his wrists, so there wasn't much other than an old appendectomy scar to break up the expanse of pale hairless abdomen other than the thatch of reddish-brown pubic hair that somehow never quite seemed to match the much lighter red on his head. He liked to think that his package made up for it, though, as far as interest-level went.

Aside from being a bit more conical, the cock wasn't weirdly shaped or anything compared to his. The wolf's heart raced, hands touching at Danny's sides. He was oddly gentle, thoughtful about his actions, as if worried he might damage something. He took in the sight of the other young man, taking a deep breath. He was deeply out of his depth, but he figured there was one thing he could do. He knelt, gently touching Danny's cock, slowly stroking it, watching it with interest. His other hand slipped around behind Danny to grip posterior tightly.

This was all so strange and new and interesting! He grinned as he met Danny's eyes.
"I think..." he murmured, softly, "I think you rather like being nude." he said softly, warmly, kissing Danny's chest. "It's fun for you, I think." he kissed at Danny's neck, warm tongue sliding along soft skin as he stroked him. Yes~ This was what he'd wanted, for so long. No wonder he'd felt so strange in the baths, no wonder he'd never really bothered with courting.

"I... I want you~" he admitted, both to himself and Danny.

"I do," Danny agreed, shivering. "It is."

And just like that, he was feeling a lot more relaxed, less self-conscious. He was stark naked in front of Brightfur and felt great about it; in fact, the idea of putting clothes back on felt more than a little alien. And of course the fact that the wolf-boy wasn't just naked with him, but petting and stroking him, squeezing his ass, kissing him, and most of all stroking his cock... fuck that felt really good. He moaned a little, despite himself, at the wolf's tongue licking his neck, hand on his cock, warm fur against his smooth flesh, and his knees shook under him.

"Yeah, I'd s-sort of gotten that. Is this how you usually get dates?"

"Usually I don't get dates." he murmured. He grinned at the affirmation of the order. "I'm not... attractive." he admitted, his stroking growing more urgent and rapid. He kneeled, then, slowly, his long tongue slid around Danny's package, almost hot and wet, curling around it slowly before sliding along the length of the cock, taking in the taste, flicking off the end with a smile. Then the wolf took it carefully into his maw, tongue sliding slowly in circles around the meat.

"But..." he said, after his lips popped off the cock, and he went back to stroking it, "I think... you want me." he said. There. That was it, no turning back.

"O-o-oh... fuck!" Danny couldn't really believe that he was sitting here getting a blowjob from a werewolf, but on the other hand, if this was a hallucination it was a damned fine one and he wasn't prepared to give it up. At first he was a little nervous about all of those teeth, but Brightfur seemed pretty adept at avoiding accidental bites. And that tongue! Jesus. His knees were about ready to give way underneath him when the wolf gave that final command, which frankly was pretty much unnecessary by that point... except perhaps to overcome whatever inhibitions he might otherwise have had.

"Fuck yeah," he growled, dropping down to his knees to join Brightfur at eye level and pulling their bodies together, running his hands through the wolf's fur and rubbing his body against it, enjoying the sensation of flesh against fur. Their cocks rubbed together accidentally a few times, then deliberately a few more, and he found a reasonably bare patch of skin near the wolf's collarbone and began nuzzling it.

Eventually, his curious hands found Brightfur's cock, which felt surprisingly normal as he stroked and fondled it two-handed.

The hound shivered against him, whimpering and moaning at the touches as he licked faster, He bobbed his head on the cock, back and forth, back and forth, closing his eyes and taking in the feeling of it filling his maw and the taste of it. He popped off of it, stroking it slowly, licking at his partner's neck and chest, panting at the touches.

He could hardly speak, nuzzling softly against him. "I wanna taste it..." he murmured, licking his way back down, circling the cock. "I wanna feel it on my face~"

Danny was lost in Brightfur's body, the feel of his fur, the rich earthy scent of him, most of all the touch of his tongue, which seemed to be everywhere at once, driving him mad. "Yeah," he agreed, eagerly, feeling his orgasm rising as the wolf returned attention to his cock. He wanted this, wanted the wolf's body... and if that was an artificial desire created by a magical command, it was no less powerful for all of that. Quite the contrary; he couldn't remember ever being as turned on as he was right this moment. He knew his body was just a toy the wolf could control with a word, and it made no difference at all as his balls tightened, his fingers digging deep into the wolf's undercoat as he climaxed in hot jets.

Back
Top Bottom